PDA

View Full Version : Post your rejection lines

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:18 AM
So you ask a girl/guy out what do they say? I've only been rejected once. But anyway

[during a drunk xmas party]

Me: so I've been meaning to ask you out
Girl: I have a boyfriend
Me: oh shit
**luckly some girl was getting shouted at by this guy so I got to play hero and all was forgotton.

So your stories please.....

Sin Studly
08-18-2005, 11:20 AM
*blank stare*

We know you're fucking lame, you don't have to freakin advertise it.

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:21 AM
I understand

Sunny
08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
i don't ask people out. *wuss*

and so i've never been rejected.
not like that, at least.

probably the worst feeling of rejection that i've had was when my boyfriend of 2 years told me that he couldn't possibly be happy with just one girl.

cause, yknow, it gets boring.

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:23 AM
Haha Sic actually said "one girl can't do it for me". Damn. That's gay.

Sinister
08-18-2005, 11:24 AM
hey Maria, your current sig is a lie. at least, for me it is.

Sin Studly
In Australia we have a phone number called "The Rejection Line". You give it to people when they ask for your number. They ring it and a prerecorded voice says "The person who gave you this number never wants to see you again, ever, because they think you're boring, unattractive, and/or stupid. You will never be happy in life, and should commit suicide" and other such heartwarming messages.

Punky Dudess
i wait for the guy to ask me out, or i'd just get my friends to do it..even though i don't really trust them speaking on behalf of me. :rolleyes:

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:25 AM
Lol.........

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:25 AM
In Australia we have a phone number called "The Rejection Line". You give it to people when they ask for your number. They ring it and a prerecorded voice says "The person who gave you this number never wants to see you again, ever, because they think you're boring, unattractive, and/or stupid. You will never be happy in life, and should commit suicide" and other such heartwarming messages.

HAHAHAHAHA. Dude that's awesome. I'm gonna google one to see if they have it in the UK.

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 11:26 AM
There's a place
Where lovers go
To cry theyr troubles away...

Tizzalicious
i don't ask people out. *wuss*

and so i've never been rejected.
not like that, at least.

Same here.

But recently I got: "I decided not to break up with her anyway". When I was kind of going out with a male friend who had a girlfriend (bad, I know) and told me he would break up with her, but couldn't, because of circumstances, but then when he could (after 2.5 months, in which I'd been WAITING), he decided he wouldn't anyway. The asshole.

RXP
http://www.lazystudent.co.uk/rejectline.html

killer_queen
08-18-2005, 11:27 AM
I've never asked someone out. I guess I'm too shy for it.

the_GoDdEsS

Damn. I want that too!

RXP
How would anyone (bar Justin cuase he has no soul) feel about someone actually killing themselves cuase of the rejection line?

Sunny
08-18-2005, 11:29 AM
Haha Sic actually said "one girl can't do it for me". Damn. That's gay.

yeah, imagine how bad that sucked. i still get bitter about it at times.

anyway, in response to Maria's post, I don't have a "rejection line". i hate rejecting people in general, and i never know what to say, and it gets terribly awkward and stuff.

i don't suppose people are gonna ask me out much though. wearing a left hand ring helps. :P

Sin Studly
08-18-2005, 11:29 AM
Oh right, and I think the message ends with "You have just been [small pause] REJECTED!". We got drunk and called it from a payphone to see what it actually said, it was fucking brilliant but I can't exactly remember it all.

defy me
08-18-2005, 11:30 AM
in UK we have flirt divert

Sin Studly
08-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Stop crying.

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:31 AM
(...and because he has no brains)

Stop following him around and taking every insult someone else makes to him and latching onto it.

Go conquer the HOMOS.

the_GoDdEsS
08-18-2005, 11:37 AM
How would anyone (bar Justin cuase he has no soul) feel about someone actually killing themselves cuase of the rejection line?

It's creepy enough when unstable people start emotionally blackmailing you into liking them.

No, I don't have a 'rejection line' per se. It just depends on the situation.

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:39 AM
By line I meant the phone line.

But overly harsh ones are out of order IMHO. And yah emo black mail is evil.

My chosen method is "er I gotta go take a piss now" in a club.

Sin Studly
08-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Ha, you've rejected anyone?

the_GoDdEsS
08-18-2005, 11:45 AM
By line I meant the phone line.

But overly harsh ones are out of order IMHO. And yah emo black mail is evil.

My chosen method is "er I gotta go take a piss now" in a club.

I know.

Dude, clubs are too easy. You just either kindly tell them to fuck off if they're being stupid, mock them or the most common way I use is saying "No. Of course not." with a nasty grin to it. It's pretty impossible to compare rejecting random people and rejecting people you've actually known or who are your friends. The latter gets complicated.

RXP
08-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Only in clubs, in real life as if.

Betty
08-18-2005, 06:35 PM
At the bar on the weekend...

Icky old guy: Can we exchange numbers?
Michelle: Umm... probably not...
(Pause)
Michelle: Umm... don't you live out of town anyway?
Michelle: Okay, well, umm, I've gotta go...

willtodeath
08-18-2005, 06:38 PM
me - hi there, *hic* you look very nice...
her - what...?
me - I don't suppose ? ? *hic* i could ask you if you'd like a drink
her - hmmm, jus fuck off sam...didn't we get annulled yesterday....!TWAT!
sound of ambulence mingled with person falling off barstool
________
MAKE VAPORIZER (http://www.vaporshop.com)

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-18-2005, 06:39 PM
ME: Do you want to go out? FUCK YOU!
Girl: No...
Me: FUCK YOU!

wheelchairman
08-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Once a girl that I found intensely unattractive was following me around at a club. I was drunk and hate rejecting people. So I lied and said I lived in the countryside, and that I had to leave now (10:00 pm) to get home before the trains stop running.

neocon58
08-19-2005, 12:33 AM

I got that one.

SicN Twisted
08-19-2005, 03:58 AM
I call my girl on the phone, and say I have really good news. Our relationship is over because we're just not seeing eye to eye. but I thought there was good news, she asked. Oh yeah, I just saved alot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

RXP
08-19-2005, 05:18 AM
I wish I was cool as you. Dumping hot girls must be awesome.

JoY
08-19-2005, 05:23 AM
Justin, you told me about the rejection-line once & it's hilarious. I want it. *steals*

I don't think I've ever put myself in the position to be rejected. my exboyfriend pretty much left me, though. he was too much of a wuss to actually reject me, which was the most frustrating of all. he just didn't reply to my messages & phonecalls, until I had enough, started opening my eyes again for the other guys out there, kissed around & left him a message that it'd been enough. later on he came with the excuse that he was too immature for a relationship.

what works for me, most of the times, is a real simple: "aw, that's so sweet", after someone does desperate attempts to get into my pants. the only thing that works on niggers is; "sorry, I'm married". one time some dude constantly followed me around & tried to get me in the sack. he was so stubborn, I had to use the "sorry dude, but just accept the fact we won't ever shag"-approach.

Sin Studly
08-19-2005, 06:46 AM
I've been rejected once, and once only. I saw this chick at a pub who was so intensely beautiful that she made me stop and stare with a dropped jaw, which is so rare it's only ever happened that one time. It wasn't just her looks, it was the way she moved, the way I saw her talk to people, everything, I dunno. She wasn't even that attractive, she just drew me like a magnet. So I staggered over, drunker than shit and asked if she wanted to go home with me. She said "Uh, thanks but no thanks". And I was floored, I never imagined anybody would ever say no to me. But I stay composed, managed a "No worries, then", and walked off. I'm sure she must have thought "Wow, he took that well".

After I was out of sight, I left the pub and bought a bottle, skulled most of it and smashed the rest against a wall or something. I kicked in every shop window that wasn't unbreakable on the way home. I attacked a car, and almost got run over. I don't remember what else I did, except for vomiting in an alley. When I got home I dug into the weed and cask wine I had waiting, and popped some pills. Instead of passing out as one would expect, I managed to go for about 30 hours, until I was completely out of liquor and drugs, and I still couldn't sleep cause I was so torn up.

Rejection sucks bad when you're not used to it. I don't ask chicks for anything anymore. I'll never understand the losers that can hit on thirty girls in a night, expecting twenty-nine to say "no way, creep" and one to say "okay". Don't they have egos?