PDA

View Full Version : some offspring scans from new magazines!

Nirushika6789
08-18-2005, 06:53 PM
this was in rock sound
its a bigger version of the one on their bio on the web...there is a review of the DVD too...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/nirushika6789/rocksound.jpg

and this one is from kerrang
offspring got 28 in the best 100 gigs...i think they shud have gotten higher but ah well..oh and if u want to know who won..Green Day did with their Gig at Milton Keynes this year
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/nirushika6789/review.jpg

nowi know some of u hate MCR and some of u love/like MCR
so for those who love/like them here is an interview with Gerad Way(singer) and Mikey Way(Bass)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/nirushika6789/MCR.jpg

ENJOY!!:D

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 06:55 PM
awsome offspring stuff, but i hate mrc! they suck like crazy.

Nirushika6789
08-18-2005, 06:56 PM
awsome offspring stuff, but i hate mrc! they suck like crazy.
no problem and i posted them MCR interview bcos some people like them..(i do)

ichoose90
08-18-2005, 07:29 PM
That rocks. I agree with whoever said MCR sucks. I don't like crying in my rock n roll.

original_prankster
08-18-2005, 07:45 PM
My Chemical Romance rocks.

And thanks for the article thingies.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 07:47 PM

They are OK i promise you. emo in general sucks. mcr just needs to die. they should go down as the worst rock(if you can call their music rock) band in history.

Sinister
08-18-2005, 08:27 PM
offspring got 28 in the best 100 gigs...i think they shud have gotten higher but ah well..oh and if u want to know who won.. Green Day did with their Gig at Milton Keynes this year

how could that happen ?

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 08:31 PM
how could that happen ?
seriously. they suck more balls then a hooker.

Sinister
08-18-2005, 08:32 PM
seriously. they suck more balls then a hooker.

word .

original_prankster
08-18-2005, 08:41 PM
Green Day deserve that as much as The Offspring do. They're awesome, but no one will give them a chance anymore simply because they're POPULAR! How dare they be popular? Omgz...

Sinister
08-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Green Day deserve that as much as The Offspring do. They're awesome, but no one will give them a chance anymore simply because they're POPULAR! How dare they be popular? Omgz...

popularity has nothing to do. the fact they "suck more balls than a hooker", as someone cleverly pointed out, is what makes me say FUCK GREEN DAY !

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 08:43 PM
no actually if their last two cds were any good i would still like them. but their last two cd's sucked.

Nirushika6789
08-19-2005, 06:56 AM
i kind of agree with u here... why cant bands be popular and well liked..ill tell u why bcos some people have this idea in their heads that if a band is popular then its CRAP!!

which btw is a stupid thought

PS. SLIPKNOT came second...i hate them all they do is shout!!!

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
08-19-2005, 09:23 AM

Aren't you the kid that said Gorillaz sucked?

Talk about bad taste in music.

MCR blows, but yeah, that Offspring pic and review are pretty neat-o.

Nirushika6789
08-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Offspring pic and review are pretty neat-o.
Happy to Help.....:D
i think the DVD should have gotten more that 8 but then again the highest score any of the other DVDs got was 9 so offspring are up there with the best of them!!:D:)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
08-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Am I the only one that likes Green Day here? People dont like them because they blew up huge. And their popular

Nirushika6789
08-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Am I the only one that likes Green Day here? People dont like them because they blew up huge. And their popular
no i like green day...i like the older green day stuff like basket case,hitchin a ride etc ..i dont really like their new stuff as much though

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 12:00 PM
no i like green day...i like the older green day stuff like basket case,hitchin a ride etc ..i dont really like their new stuff as much though
yup im making people on the green day boards mad. its amusing b/c they threaten to ban you for not liking green day. its great.

Nirushika6789
08-19-2005, 12:02 PM
yup im making people on the green day boards mad. its amusing b/c they threaten to ban you for not liking green day. its great.
lol how do i get onto their boards..?? i might as well irriate someone!!

offspring kid
08-19-2005, 12:05 PM
cool the picture is awesome !

Nirushika6789
08-19-2005, 12:06 PM
im waiting now for the activation code...but really i like green day

Sam
08-22-2005, 04:05 PM
cool pics :D

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:47 PM

I agree, I think Green Day are pretty cool :) I like them!! I think they deserve as much recognition as anyone else does, except MCR. (personal preference) I don't like them, and their singer, Gerard Way is it?, is such a Robert Smith (The Cure) wannabe; in the way he looks!!! Especially in the "I'm not ok" video!

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:50 PM
lol how do i get onto their boards..?? i might as well irriate someone!!

www.geekstinkbreath.net

thats a pretty nifty fansite for Green Day, an official one aswell. The message board is cool etc etc :)

I must agree though, classic Green Day is the best, though I must admit that they were fucking fantastic when I went to see them in January :D