PDA

View Full Version : 2 other bands I like from raiding my uncle's CDs

ruroken
08-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Metallica

Master of Puppets is so fucking awesome!!!! HOLY SHIT IT'S SO COOL!! EVERYONE MUST hear Sanitarium! Um...but it's called something else before that...

White Stripes

Meh to some of White Blood Cells, but "Harder To Be A Gentleman", "Fell In Love With A Girl", "I Think I Smell A Rat", and "This Protector" are all so kick ass!

Sinister
08-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Metallica = the best metal band IMHO. the song is Welcome Home (Sanitarium). there are other great songs by them - One, Nothing Else Matters, Seek & Destroy and quite a lot more.

White Stripes : Simple but damn good. ever heard Seven Nation Army ?

Conspiracy of One
08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Metallica = the best metal band IMHO. the song is Welcome Home (Sanitarium). there are other great songs by them - One, Nothing Else Matters, Seek & Destroy and quite a lot more.

Seven nation army is good, But overplayed.

Sinister
08-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Seven nation army is good, But overplayed.

yeah lol, I went camping last week and the guy on the site next to ours played it on his motherfuckingly big stereo. at least twice a day.

ruroken
08-18-2005, 07:35 PM

Thanks, I was hoping someone would correct me. I have all, I just haven't heard them yet. Because my mom is hogging the fucking laptop (mumbles)

Yeah i've heard it, but I didn't really listen too much. It's okay...better than most of their songs.

Sinister
08-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Master of Puppets is freaking awesome but I can't seem to play it on guitar faster than half the CD speed or so. and 1/8 the CD speed for the solo.

ruroken
08-18-2005, 07:40 PM
That's why it kicks so much ass.

"We just went into the studio, played the shit out of our songs, then went to have some beer"

Jebus
08-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Metallica is one of my favorite bands but I do have to admit they're a bit overrated.

Jebus
08-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Ruroken, do you listen to megadeth?

JohnnyNemesis
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Funny, I hadn't listened to my Master of Puppets CD for ages, and I just dusted it off and gave a listen today. Good stuff.

bd007h
08-18-2005, 08:56 PM
I gotta buy more metallica cds, I only have the Black Album.

ruroken
08-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Ruroken, do you listen to megadeth?
FUCK YEAH!!! I have all their stuff from my uncle's CDs too!