PDA

View Full Version : No Mod Will Ever Im You To Say There Have Been Complaints

Little_Miss_1565
08-18-2005, 10:03 PM
There seems to be a rash of board members being IM'ed by someone posing as one of the moderators and being told that several other board members have complained about them, and that they are about to be reported to the administrators.

None of these instances are true. It's a scam.

If you get an IM like this, please let one of the other moderators know and give him/her the details, like who the IM was supposedly from, and what screenname the imposter used.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:05 PM
There seems to be a rash of board members being IM'ed by someone posing as one of the moderators and being told that several other board members have complained about them, and that they are about to be reported to the administrators.

None of these instances are true. It's a scam.

If you get an IM like this, please let one of the other moderators know and give him/her the details, like who the IM was supposedly from, and what screenname the imposter used.
who in the hell let you be a mod? we already know this. read the 10 million threads about it.

kickass0987654321
08-18-2005, 10:07 PM
who in the hell let you be a mod? we already know this. read the 10 million threads about it.
She was just trying to help.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:09 PM
yes and other people have already helped

Little_Miss_1565
08-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah, and despite the 10 million threads about it, people are STILL making threads and falling for it. Are all those people going to help everyone else from now on who believe that they're actually about to be reported?

Since I can make sticky threads, I thought this needed one, at least for the next couple days. In conclusion, chill. Thank you.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, and despite the 10 million threads about it, people are STILL making threads and falling for it. Are all those people going to help everyone else from now on who believe that they're actually about to be reported?

Since I can make sticky threads, I thought this needed one, at least for the next couple days. In conclusion, chill. Thank you.
god i hate you sooooooooo much.

Little_Miss_1565
08-18-2005, 10:29 PM
god i hate you sooooooooo much.

Ouch. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now, because you disapprove of a temporary sticky thread I made.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Ouch. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now, because you disapprove of a temporary sticky thread I made.
no its not that. you act like you're all high and mighty. "oh i can make asticky thread thtas why i made this sticky thread that has been made in a regular thread." oh and telling me to change my sig. lik i would listen to you.

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 05:43 AM
Will anyone please explain to me what's an IM? I'm sorry, but I read those complaints before, and I want to know what an IM is, just to assure I'm not one of the complainers next time :)

EDIT: And I understand this temporary sticky thread, I agree with you 100%. And I'm not an ass licker or something, I just think that's correct, so I'm stating my opinion, if I didn't agree with it I wouldn't have problems to say it.

Tijs
08-19-2005, 05:46 AM
Will anyone please explain to me what's an IM? I'm sorry, but I read those complaints before, and I want to know what an IM is, just to assure I'm not one of the complainers next time :)

IM: Instant Message
Something like a PM, or E-mail or whatever is like that.

Mentally_Challenged
08-19-2005, 05:47 AM
no its not that. you act like you're all high and mighty. "oh i can make asticky thread thtas why i made this sticky thread that has been made in a regular thread." oh and telling me to change my sig. lik i would listen to you.

STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING.

Edit: To Little_Miss_1565. I actually want to say thanks for making this thread, maybe people will actually listen and understand now :rolleyes:

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 05:51 AM
IM: Instant Message
Something like a PM, or E-mail or whatever is like that.
Thanks, I thought of the PM, ok, it's basically the same thing! :D

IdiotOfTheDay
08-19-2005, 06:15 AM
She didn't make the sticky because she could, she made the sticky because it needed making. If she didn't make the sticky, people will go on making pointless threads about a "mod" IM-ing them because those people were too lazy to check the threads of a similar nature. Just leave her alone, she's probably doing way more than you would as a mod.

Mentally_Challenged
08-19-2005, 06:34 AM
^ Word

=P

China Boy
08-19-2005, 08:05 AM

Oh come on you
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/45/975/640/Donkey.jpg
She's just making sure everyone knows.

neocon58
08-19-2005, 08:09 AM
Raise your hand if you think dexterisMYman is a fucking retard.

*throws hands up and runs around in circles*

The place is a hell of a lot better with mods, and for christ sake, I couldn't give two shits who was or wasn't mod, unless some twat voted you for mod, of course. Who the fuck cares about one or two sticky threads at the top of the screen? This could be one of those fully strict forums with 56545463 stickys at the top, however the mods cut the crap and only post stickies if they are actually needed, and in this case they certainly were.

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 08:11 AM

oh no you think im a retard. my life is over b/c i got called a retard by someone who doesnt even know me for speaking my mind.

neocon58
08-19-2005, 08:13 AM
oh no you think im a retard. my life is over b/c i got called a retard by someone who doesnt even know me for speaking my mind.

Whats the difference in me calling you a retard and you dissing a mod that didn't even do anything wrong? You were not provoked by her, but you still gave her shit.

I did edit my previous post, just so you know why I think your a bit of a tard.

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 08:24 AM
People here are whining all the fucking time. Jeez.

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 08:27 AM
People here are whining all the fucking time. Jeez.
arent you whining about people whinn\ing? well w/e. ill leave her alone if that makes you people happy. i didnt know it was wrong to speak your mind.

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 08:31 AM
arent you whining about people whinn\ing? well w/e. ill leave her alone if that makes you people happy. i didnt know it was wrong to speak your mind.
Sometimes there are occasions where you find out that it's better for everyone if you just keep your mouth shut, 'cause that way you avoid spilling out so much bullshit... well, in this case it's not "mouth", but whatever... you'll learn it as you grow up.

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Sometimes there are occasions where you find out that it's better for everyone if you just keep your mouth shut, 'cause that way you avoid spilling out so much bullshit... well, in this case it's not "mouth", but whatever... you'll learn it as you grow up.
im grown. and im one of those people who says what i gotta say. i guess ill get bitched at but thats just me. i cant help it. i try but it doesnt work.

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 08:38 AM
im grown. and im one of those people who says what i gotta say. i guess ill get bitched at but thats just me. i cant help it. i try but it doesnt work.
I'm sorry about the way I said that... the truth is I think your first comment about the topic was kinda rude... you can always express your ideas using more adequate terms, people don't like to get bitched at!

EDIT: And if your birthdate is real, you still have a lot to grow up, believe me!

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 08:39 AM
I'm sorry about the way I said that... the truth is I think your first comment about the topic was kinda rude... you can always express your ideas using more adequate terms, people don't like to get bitched at!
ill take that in to consideration

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 08:42 AM
ill take that in to consideration
Alright, I made my good deed of the day. YAY! :D

smileemptysoul44
08-19-2005, 11:05 AM
god i hate lil miss she think she has a big job being a monitor on some website.

YODAvid
08-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Goddamn,

could the one who opened this thread close it right away, its freakin ridiculous whats going on here.

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 11:54 AM
This should have been closed from the start, noone should haver been allowed to post in here.

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 11:55 AM
now wasnt that like the point i was somewhat trying to make?

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Not quite. You said the thread was useless. I'm not saying the thread is useless. I'm saying that no one should be allowed to post in here, which means that Little miss should have closed it right after creating it, and we could have spared a lot of bullshit here!

Tizzalicious
08-19-2005, 11:59 AM

no, you were saying she shouldn't have posted it. and she should have.

also, those imposters are getting really stupid, they are even trying to fool mods now. one of them added me earlier.

platinumpt
08-19-2005, 12:01 PM
no, you were saying she shouldn't have posted it. and she should have.
Yep, looks like we posted at the same time now :D

By the way, what do you mean by impostors, what's going on here, this forum is getting more and more weird day after day...

ruroken
08-19-2005, 12:15 PM

The place is a hell of a lot better with mods, and for christ sake, I couldn't give two shits who was or wasn't mod, unless some twat voted you for mod, of course. Who the fuck cares about one or two sticky threads at the top of the screen? This could be one of those fully strict forums with 56545463 stickys at the top, however the mods cut the crap and only post stickies if they are actually needed, and in this case they certainly were.
*raises hand*
One of the few people on my ignore list. You aren't...which is odd...because you're always being an asshole to me.

Anyhow...this thread is great and thank you Little_Miss_1565 for making it.

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 12:17 PM
*raises hand*
One of the few people on my ignore list. You aren't...which is odd...because you're always being an asshole to me.

Anyhow...this thread is great and thank you Little_Miss_1565 for making it.
due i dont even now you? wtf?

Mentally_Challenged
08-19-2005, 02:54 PM
^ Nice grammar.

original_prankster
08-19-2005, 03:07 PM

*Raises his hand incredibly high.*

Thanks for posting this 1565. I actually had no idea that was going on...

dexterisMYman
08-19-2005, 03:17 PM
*Raises his hand incredibly high.*

Thanks for posting this 1565. I actually had no idea that was going on...
thats b/c YOU are the idiot if you had no clue what was going on. its funny how one day someone likes a person and the next they hate them. jump on the banwagon much?

neocon58
08-19-2005, 05:48 PM
^ Nice grammar.

Indeed it is! :p

*raises hand*

This is true.

original_prankster
08-19-2005, 07:31 PM
thats b/c YOU are the idiot if you had no clue what was going on. its funny how one day someone likes a person and the next they hate them. jump on the banwagon much?
Wow. Just wow. You honestly think I spend my time going through every single thread on this message board?

This is ONE reason I don't like you. You go off on people without having any clue what you're talking about.

And you're not one to talk to me about jumping the band wagon. You go in Green Day threads and emo threads and say "omg i hate them!1!!" after everyone else does. God..

neocon58
08-19-2005, 07:58 PM
And you're not one to talk to me about jumping the band wagon. You go in Green Day threads and emo threads and say "omg i hate them!1!!" after everyone else does. God..

This is true.

She is so punk rawk.

coke_a_holic
08-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Wow. diMm is quite dim.

Kitten
08-20-2005, 05:34 AM
I think the sticky is a good idea. It makes it more official, and let's face it, people that haven't recieved it have no idea whats going on. And by the way, dexterisMYman or whatever abuse of the English langauge your user name is, I fucking have a problem with your signature.

neocon58
08-20-2005, 09:37 PM
I think the sticky is a good idea. It makes it more official, and let's face it, people that haven't recieved it have no idea whats going on. And by the way, dexterisMYman or whatever abuse of the English langauge your user name is, I fucking have a problem with your signature.

I fucking hate her sig!

wishomie
08-21-2005, 08:16 AM
She was just trying to help.
shut up.