PDA

View Full Version : We have found the imposter!

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:30 PM
the person who is IMing evryone telling them that people are complaining is ichoose90. thank you to some good detective work and puzzle piecing, we were able to find him out.

kickass0987654321
08-18-2005, 10:32 PM
How ? :confused:

barangatang
08-18-2005, 10:34 PM
let us all agressivly pm him!

bd007h
08-18-2005, 10:34 PM
for one, the myspace link in vatilirockers AIM profile is the same myspace link that Ichoose90 posted in a thread about his band. Also, he tried to cover himself up by saying that Ichoose90 was complaining about mogs12345.

bd007h
08-18-2005, 10:35 PM
it looks like mogs12345 was part of the scam:

I have put this in to say that me and both vatilirocker have been doin this you could call us partners in crime but yes we r friends and we have been doin this for fun it is actually pretty funny to sit back and watch people fall for this stupid stuff but we just did it for are amusment
thank you for your time and good bye

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:35 PM
ah thank you to the bbs detectives xpecially johnny.

ichoose90
08-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Wow. It's good to see so many users working together for a common cause. Our work here is done.

bd007h
08-18-2005, 10:39 PM
yes, now go jump off a cliff.

barangatang
08-18-2005, 10:40 PM
yes, now go jump off a cliff.

naw, he'll die too quickly.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:43 PM
naw, he'll die too quickly.
yeah we need to tourture him first.

bd007h
08-18-2005, 10:45 PM
rip his arm off and start beating him with it.

ichoose90
Admit it. You had fun.

barangatang
yeah we need to tourture him first.

pull out his fingernails, pour buring hot water on his testecles, force a couple rodents up his arse.

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 10:46 PM
*applause*

Now let's see if you ppl are really good at this board detective stuff. I'll make a random AIM account and will try to trick people, then let's see if you can find out who's playing tricks on BBSers.

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 10:48 PM
*applause*

Now let's see if you ppl are really good at this board detective stuff. I'll make a random AIM account and will try to trick people, then let's see if you can find out who's playing tricks on BBSers.
you just told use you were gonna do it. i hope the post you made was sarcastic. b/c if its not you're pretty damn stupid.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeah seriously. I'd like to see ANYONE pull a prank. Even make an attempt. If you even give it a good try and lasts for more than a second, I'll shut up.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Hmmm, you gaved me alot to think about...

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Yeah seriously. I'd like to see ANYONE pull a prank. Even make an attempt. If you even give it a good try and lasts for more than a second, I'll shut up.

Oh, I'm sorry, but we don't waste our time randomly pulling pranks on random boards. Fuck. Now I want you to take this as advice: go outside, make some friends (have a party or something) and don't waste the rest of your summer doing these kinds of things.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, but we don't waste our time randomly pulling pranks on random boards. Fuck. Now I want you to take this as advice: go outside, make some friends (have a party or something) and don't waste the rest of your summer doing these kinds of things.

You seriously need better insults....Wait, who says that anyway? It sucks. Your insults suck. Please, go and post your google picture somewhere else, idiot.

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Nimrod In Town']You seriously need better insults....Wait, who says that anyway? It sucks. Your insults suck. Please, go and post your google picture somewhere else, idiot.

seriously, I'm not going to insult you anymore, I'm not going to say that you're an idiot or anything like that. But seriously, what are you trying to achieve with all of this, stupidity?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 07:00 PM
seriously, I'm not going to insult you anymore, I'm not going to say that you're an idiot or anything like that. But seriously, what are you trying to achieve with all of this, stupidity?
Yes. Yes, i am. How did you know?! Come on, post your google pic, now. It's soooooo funny.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 07:01 PM

Oh, you don't waste your time having fun on the internet? Oh yes, that's right, you waste your time being 'slick' in your little e-world. You think I don't go outside? I'm outside a lot more than you. I think your attitude towards this whole situation proves it. And think about it buddy. You have been on here EVERYDAY a lot longer than I have. I recently joined just to have a little fun with yall (which I did) so you stopped going outside long ago. So don't tell me to not waste my summer because your just in here all year round trying to make witty remarks to your 'e-friends' because that's all you have to do in your pathetic life.

Homer
08-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Nimrod In Town']Yes. Yes, i am. How did you know?! Come on, post your google pic, now. It's soooooo funny.

you misread my post, I didn't insult you.

Oh, you don't waste your time having fun on the internet? Oh yes, that's right, you waste your time being 'slick' in your little e-world. You think I don't go outside? I'm outside a lot more than you. I think your attitude towards this whole situation proves it. And think about it buddy. You have been on here EVERYDAY a lot longer than I have. I recently joined just to have a little fun with yall (which I did) so you stopped going outside long ago. So don't tell me to not waste my summer because your just in here all year round trying to make witty remarks to your 'e-friends' because that's all you have to do in your pathetic life.

if you're done with your fun, then just leave right now. I'm not forcing you, I'm asking you. You accomplished what you wanted to, so what left is there to do? If you want to do it to another forum, I suggest the Iron Maiden forums.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 07:06 PM

You misread my post. I didn't say you insulted me.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 07:10 PM

if you're done with your fun, then just leave right now. I'm not forcing you, I'm asking you. You accomplished what you wanted to, so what left is there to do? If you want to do it to another forum, I suggest the Iron Maiden forums.

I appreciate the suggestion. Bunch of mindless metal idiots there. I don't know about leaving dude. I REALY like these forums but I'm not making it my 'little personal world that no one can touch or ruin or else I'll mindlessly bitch at them, thinking that I'll change their views on what they've done' like some people on here like that one ol' whathisface.

Rag Doll
08-19-2005, 08:30 PM
I gotta say...

I am actually starting to quite like ichoose90...

0r4ng3
08-19-2005, 08:36 PM
I gotta say...

I am actually starting to quite like ichoose90...Me too. I wasn't at all annoyed when he tried to prank me. I was slightly amused.

Homer
08-19-2005, 08:39 PM
meh, I still hate the prick. He acts like he's making a stand.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-19-2005, 08:41 PM

As stupid as this guy is for his little "prank", this post endeared me to him slightly. LOLZ, the prankster pwnz Lodat.

dalaksta
08-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Good! How did u do it?

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 08:53 PM
meh, I still hate the prick. He acts like he's making a stand.

I'm just saying, man. My main goal was to piss you guys off, as I have also done before. Believe me your not the first people to get this prank, I've done it to get a rise out other users on other boards. If you think I'm trying to make a stand than your just simply not intelligent. I joined this to fuck with you guys. I did. Whoop-dee-doo. You are the one still bitching, as if you were going to 'change my ways.' Therefore, you are the one trying to make a stand. All I'm doing is proving that I have have one this little 'brawl.' How? Ugh. I'll answer this again. Your still complaining! Your still pissed! I have gotten a rise out of you already, and I still am! Please, keep going on so I'll be even more over you than I already am.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Well, you should still get a hobby. You get your kicks out of playing pranks on complete strangers? On a message board? Fuck man, buy a football or something.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Well, you should still get a hobby. You get your kicks out of playing pranks on complete strangers? On a message board? Fuck man, buy a football or something.

This isn't my life, dude. I wouldn't even call it a hobby. Sure, I do this when there's nothing to do except get a rise off of e-freaks. I write, I skateboard, I jam with my friends, I play soccer. A lot more than you think. Honestly, this is just amusment. Look at Homer. I'm getting a kick out of that fool.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-19-2005, 08:57 PM
When you taunt the e-freaks, you join the e-freaks. w0rd.

coke_a_holic
08-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I iz an e-freek. old sk00l.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 09:01 PM

Not necessarily. I don't think I'm much like any of you. In fact, I'm opposite most people on here. If I was Homer, I would have given up long ago and figured that I wasn't going anywhere and wasn't making a point. I would've seen that what's done is done and there's no changing it. So I may be an 'e-freak' but certainly not a stubborn 'e-fuck' like some.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Not necessarily. I don't think I'm much like any of you. In fact, I'm opposite most people on here. If I was Homer, I would have given up long ago and figured that I wasn't going anywhere and wasn't making a point. I would've seen that what's done is done and there's no changing it. So I may be an 'e-freak' but certainly not a stubborn 'e-fuck' like some.

See, you're changing the goalposts now. Before we were e-freaks and you were nothing, but now you're an e-freak and we are infact e-fucks. Getcha facts straight, lad.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 09:12 PM
See, you're changing the goalposts now. Before we were e-freaks and you were nothing, but now you're an e-freak and we are infact e-fucks. Getcha facts straight, lad.

Ha? I don't have to get shit straight. You need to read my post better. I didn't call you guys e-fucks. I called Homer and people like him e-fucks. You told me that if I taunt you, I am you. And I said that could be possible but I'm a different e-freak. And then when I brought up Homer, I said people like him are just e-fucks. Notice I said "e-fucks like SOME." I didn't say "e-fucks like you!"

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah, whatever. To be honest I don't much care about this whole prank thing, anyway. As far as I can tell you don't really have much to be proud of, son.

ruroken
08-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Don't start sentences with "and"...oh...and that didn't make sense (what you said)

Homer
08-19-2005, 09:15 PM

fuck, am I the first person to be pissed off? "Homer this, Homer that" well of course I was pissed off. The fact that you get a "rise" off of people's anger make you the unintelligent moron who has nothing better to do in your life. Am I coming off as angry? Well, I shouldn't, because I'm not really angry. No, angry would be like ruroken. I'm just sick of people like you.

Oh and you were trying to make a stand, if you still don't understand, read some of your previous posts.

e-fuck? Serisoulsy man, what do want to accomplish in life?

coke_a_holic
Ha? I don't have to get shit straight. You need to read my post better. I didn't call you guys e-fucks. I called Homer and people like him e-fucks. You told me that if I taunt you, I am you. And I said that could be possible but I'm a different e-freak. And then when I brought up Homer, I said people like him are just e-fucks. Notice I said "e-fucks like SOME." I didn't say "e-fucks like you!"
I think the fact that you use the term "e-fuck" as a serious insult earns you the rank of "e-fuck."

ichoose90
Yeah, whatever. To be honest I don't much care about this whole prank thing, anyway. As far as I can tell you don't really have much to be proud of, son.

I didn't really expect to take to much pride into this until I saw the way you guys reacted. Then I was proud.

EDIT:^^Look at Homer's post above. He's trying to make a stand again. He's also saying that he's not pissed off in a very pissed off tone. He also is saying that I have nothing better to do when I proved him that I had more to do than him in previous posts. I gotta love this.

0r4ng3
08-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Yeah, whatever. To be honest I don't much care about this whole prank thing, anyway. As far as I can tell you don't really have much to be proud of, son.I don't see what the big deal is with the whole "prank" thing. It happens all the time here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-19-2005, 09:17 PM
I didn't really expect to take to much pride into this until I saw the way you guys reacted. Then I was proud.

Did you quaintly forget the fact that something like 0.0001% of the members actually replied to this thread? Sorry to burst your bubble, but most people really didn't care.

Homer
08-19-2005, 09:23 PM
IEDIT:^^Look at Homer's post above. He's trying to make a stand again. He's also saying that he's not pissed off in a very pissed off tone. He also is saying that I have nothing better to do when I proved him that I had more to do than him in previous posts. I gotta love this.

you idiot, I just told you I wasn't mad, and then I gave you an example of what me being mad would be like. Also, you can't a have a 'tone' on the internet, but nice try.

Also, saying that you have a hobby, doesn't necessarily you do actually have a hobby, and like I said so many times before, if you love this, then you have no right to exist here, just leave.

I'm not angry by the way, for further explanation read this post again.

ruroken
08-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Sing the song I sang in school (no really, I did)

I don't give a shit, I don't give a shit, I don't give a shit, so shut the fuck up!

mogs12345
08-19-2005, 09:56 PM
homer stop trying to make a stand

mogs12345
08-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Did you quaintly forget the fact that something like 0.0001% of the members actually replied to this thread? Sorry to burst your bubble, but most people really didn't care.

actually i think it is more then 0.0001%

mogs12345
08-19-2005, 10:11 PM

If you guys didn't care, then why is there a whole sticky on it? Sorry to burst your wit, but your not as smart as you think.

Homer
08-19-2005, 10:13 PM
If you guys didn't care, then why is there a whole sticky on it? Sorry to burst your wit, but your not as smart as you think.

no, many people didn't care. The sticky is so that no one would post any more threads about it.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 10:14 PM
no, many people didn't care. The sticky is so that no one would post any more threads about it.

Therefore, they cared.

Homer
08-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Therefore, they cared.

once again, no. Come on, let's think logically here. TUNB means that no one would kill themselves over it (not literally, but you know what I mean) by saying "no one cared".

The reason for the sticky is that the boards wouldn't be filled up with nonsense.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 10:18 PM
once again, no. Come on, let's think logically here. TUNB means that no one would kill themselves over it (not literally, but you know what I mean) by saying "no one cared".

The reason for the sticky is that the boards wouldn't be filled up with nonsense.

Okay. Let's think logically here. They CARED if people would fake to be mods and have this started again. That's why the sticky is there. Take notice to what you said. You are saying that they CARED that the board would be filled with nonsense. So they made the sticky.

Wow. Nothing you have said has been remotely intelligent. I was talking to endymion and he did warn me that no one really likes you and you get attacked all the time on the boards. Should have taken his word for it.

Homer
08-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Okay. Let's think logically here. They CARED if people would fake to be mods and have this started again. That's why the sticky is there.

No, they cared about the THREADS that the OTHER people were making, not the hoax itself.

Wow. Nothing you have said has been remotely intelligent. I was talking to endymion and he did warn me that no one really likes you and you get attacked all the time on the boards. Should have taken his word for it.

Warn? What would exactly be a warning in a case like this? If he did really, do this, then copy and paste what he said.
I obviously know that you're trying to get me angred with this sick game of yours, so don't try.

Turbonegro
08-19-2005, 10:23 PM
What? You didn't e-prank me? :(:(:(

coke_a_holic
08-19-2005, 10:25 PM
This conversation amuses me. Ichoose, you are an elitist idiot, you obviously have way too much time on your hands because you took the time to get reactions from poor little kids who like Offspring by pulling a prank over the internet. Homer, stop talking to him, it's only making you look worse.

ichoose90
08-20-2005, 10:11 AM
This conversation amuses me. Ichoose, you are an elitist idiot, you obviously have way too much time on your hands because you took the time to get reactions from poor little kids who like Offspring by pulling a prank over the internet. Homer, stop talking to him, it's only making you look worse.

This proves nothing, except for I have a sense of humor and you are just a worthless child that is still moaning over the fact that I am laughing in your face while you are kicking and screaming like a little girl. I don't know what more I can say than 'grow up.'

ichoose90
08-20-2005, 10:14 AM
No, they cared about the THREADS that the OTHER people were making, not the hoax itself.

Warn? What would exactly be a warning in a case like this? If he did really, do this, then copy and paste what he said.
I obviously know that you're trying to get me angred with this sick game of yours, so don't try.

Okay. Fair enough. They CARED about the threads they were making BECAUSE OF US. Just drop your childish battle of 'wits' because, again, your only making yourself look bad, and as for what Endymioin said, you can ask him yourself because he called you worthless through AIM and I didn't save the conversation because I didn't care. If you really want to see the sad truth, then I'll ask his opinions on you and I'll show you.

Little_Miss_1565
08-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Okay. Fair enough. They CARED about the threads they were making BECAUSE OF US. Just drop your childish battle of 'wits' because, again, your only making yourself look bad, and as for what Endymioin said, you can ask him yourself because he called you worthless through AIM and I didn't save the conversation because I didn't care. If you really want to see the sad truth, then I'll ask his opinions on you and I'll show you.

Now where's that Breakfast Club wah-wah crying animated GIF when I need it?

Quitcher bitchin, ichoose90. Did it not even occur to you that Endy might play along with you? I know what Endy really thinks of you, I'm going to dangle it in front of you like I'm five years old and on the playground because that's the only way I know to get my jollies. Jeezus fuck. Dude, get a hobby.

ichoose90
08-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Now where's that Breakfast Club wah-wah crying animated GIF when I need it?

Quitcher bitchin, ichoose90. Did it not even occur to you that Endy might play along with you? I know what Endy really thinks of you, I'm going to dangle it in front of you like I'm five years old and on the playground because that's the only way I know to get my jollies. Jeezus fuck. Dude, get a hobby.

Haha. Telling me to get a hobby? Your always fucking on here, you stupid mod. Sorry I didn't get this message sooner. I was too busy HAVING A LIFE. I can't belive your still crying. I, too, wish you had your 'wah-wah' icon. Woulda described you perfectly. For your own sake, GO OUTSIDE. I hear sunlight helps. Your way too pale, woman. I hope you guys realise that the more you cry and/or just act pissed. The more your making it look like I got the better of you. If you don't care, then give up. If you truely didn't have this on your shoulders you wouldn't bother crying about it.

ruroken
08-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Please burn along with this thread.

coke_a_holic
08-20-2005, 10:12 PM
This proves nothing, except for I have a sense of humor and you are just a worthless child that is still moaning over the fact that I am laughing in your face while you are kicking and screaming like a little girl. I don't know what more I can say than 'grow up.'
Ha! 'Fraid not, I wasn't "pranked," if you could call it that. I never screamed like a little girl nor cried. You only think I'm worthless because I disagree with you, I've got news dude, I don't go around trying to get a rise out of poor helpless kids who like a pop-punk band. Honestly, if I'm the one who has to grow up, you're the one who needs a brain transplant.

EDIT: Also, I was agreeing with you that Homer was being childish, if you took the time to read what I said.

EDIT 2: I'm quite amazed that your little "prank" got this much attention from people. It's good work, although it's still pretty annoying.

Little_Miss_1565
08-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Haha. Telling me to get a hobby? Your always fucking on here, you stupid mod. Sorry I didn't get this message sooner. I was too busy HAVING A LIFE. I can't belive your still crying. I, too, wish you had your 'wah-wah' icon. Woulda described you perfectly. For your own sake, GO OUTSIDE. I hear sunlight helps. Your way too pale, woman. I hope you guys realise that the more you cry and/or just act pissed. The more your making it look like I got the better of you. If you don't care, then give up. If you truely didn't have this on your shoulders you wouldn't bother crying about it.

Please point out to me where in my post I expressed even in the slightest that I care who you were impersonating (badly, I might add). I was expressing my disbelief that anyone outside grammar school would try to hurt someone else by saying that someone really doesn't like them, when you would have no standing at all to speak for said person.

Yeah, I am always on here. Because upstanding citizens like yourself seem to need constant attention, and get it by creating a ruckus online--then, people like me end up with more work to do. Boo hoo hoo, he called me woman and said I was too pale. I'm going to go IM someone to make a thread about it because I need to reassert that I am SOMEBODY!

ichoose90
08-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Please point out to me where in my post I expressed even in the slightest that I care who you were impersonating (badly, I might add). I was expressing my disbelief that anyone outside grammar school would try to hurt someone else by saying that someone really doesn't like them, when you would have no standing at all to speak for said person.

Yeah, I am always on here. Because upstanding citizens like yourself seem to need constant attention, and get it by creating a ruckus online--then, people like me end up with more work to do. Boo hoo hoo, he called me woman and said I was too pale. I'm going to go IM someone to make a thread about it because I need to reassert that I am SOMEBODY!

Your expressing your care again. I guess you have all freedom to say that in your opinion we did it badly. Whatever. I didn't do it for you. I did it for me and I'm still laughing. I never said I didn't like you or anyone else. I must admit I can't stand some people here but trust me, I could care less about you. I'm sure you could care less about me.

Hahahaha. Wow, you stay on this board constantly for people like me? Ha, whatever happened to 'not the slightest bit of care' in you? I totaly agree with you though. Maybe you should make a thread on yourself. you seem to need the attention. Afterall, you have nothing better to do than post pointless bullshit about something that I did. It's already been done. There's no changing it, you should have gave up long ago. I could care less about your opinion. Move on, girl. It's been days sinse it's happened. If you truely didn't care than you wouldn't just said 'fuck it' and dropped it.

You really shouldn't take shit so seriously, especialy when your trying to prove that you have no care for this situation. I get your a mod, so you think you should have the last word and I understand your trying to get my thoughts to change and whatever. You won't admit this but I think it's true. So seriously, let's actualy SHOW it. Show that you have no care at all. Close the damn thread. This whole thing won't be remembered in three days.

ichoose90
08-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Ha! 'Fraid not, I wasn't "pranked," if you could call it that. I never screamed like a little girl nor cried. You only think I'm worthless because I disagree with you, I've got news dude, I don't go around trying to get a rise out of poor helpless kids who like a pop-punk band. Honestly, if I'm the one who has to grow up, you're the one who needs a brain transplant.

EDIT: Also, I was agreeing with you that Homer was being childish, if you took the time to read what I said.

EDIT 2: I'm quite amazed that your little "prank" got this much attention from people. It's good work, although it's still pretty annoying.

Oh my god. I know you weren't 'pranked.' Quit repeating yourself. We get it. I don't think your worthless because you disagree with me. I respect other people's opinions. I said you were worthless because you refuse to move and just say "Okay, it was a 'haha' for while, now it's done, drop it." Instead your going about trying to get me to admit I was wrong. There was no wrong or right. You guys are the ones making this a big deal. I didn't expect this. It's complete nonsense. It's funny how you describe the people on this board 'poor and helpless.' I guess it makes sense if this is much more of a bigger deal than it needed to be. Like for instance, you said 'I needed a brain transplant.' THIS ISN'T A BIG DEAL. There will be no brain transplants.

I understand where your coming from coke a holic. Don't worry. I agree with you nearly completely. You just gotta look at this differently. I'm kind of upset the way this turned out, to be honest. Take a look at Little Miss 1565. She is just turning this into nothing but a mindless battle of wits.

ichoose90
08-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Please burn along with this thread.

Do us all a favor and die. Do you even know what we are talking about? Quit trying to fit in. No one likes you, mister 'worst pwn-er.' If you don't have the ability to put more thought into a post and say more than 'burn along with this thread' then you should just stay right out of the conversation.

Little_Miss_1565
08-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Your expressing your care again. I guess you have all freedom to say that in your opinion we did it badly. Whatever. I didn't do it for you. I did it for me and I'm still laughing. I never said I didn't like you or anyone else. I must admit I can't stand some people here but trust me, I could care less about you. I'm sure you could care less about me.

The only thing I care about is your apparent inability to understand the written word. I said I dont' care about WHO you impersonated. I care a great deal about this board, that's why I'm on it and moderating. And oh, guess what, it's not a power trip--my moderator privileges are only within the General Offspring Discussion forum. I'm just a normal poster anywhere else on this board.

But you're right, you're not worth arguing with, because you quite obviously cannot understand what is said to you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Hahahaha, ichoose is still desperately clinging onto the hope that we've validated his existence by caring. Cute.

roruken
08-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Do us all a favor and die. Do you even know what we are talking about? Quit trying to fit in. No one likes you, mister 'worst pwn-er.' If you don't have the ability to put more thought into a post and say more than 'burn along with this thread' then you should just stay right out of the conversation.
Consider suicide.

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Consider suicide.
Quiet ROruken. :rolleyes:

roruken
08-21-2005, 05:27 PM
You consider it too.

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 05:29 PM
You consider it too.
You're a crappy imposter morgan.

roruken
08-21-2005, 05:29 PM
You're an idiot.

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 05:33 PM
You're an idiot.
See, The real ruroken would say a far more intelligent insult than "You're an idiot."

roruken
08-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Stfu N00b !

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Stfu N00b !
shut the fuck up roruken.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-21-2005, 05:43 PM
shut the fuck up roruken.

You really are a n00b. So, please, shut the fuck up.

ruroken
08-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Could you BE any more of a dumbass?

ruroken
08-21-2005, 05:45 PM
My imposter kicks ass. :cool:

ichoose90
08-21-2005, 08:38 PM
The only thing I care about is your apparent inability to understand the written word. I said I dont' care about WHO you impersonated. I care a great deal about this board, that's why I'm on it and moderating. And oh, guess what, it's not a power trip--my moderator privileges are only within the General Offspring Discussion forum. I'm just a normal poster anywhere else on this board.

But you're right, you're not worth arguing with, because you quite obviously cannot understand what is said to you.

Very good, girl. Now your finally starting to get it. I'm happy that you now see you are not going anywhere so there is no more need for your nonsense. Way to go!

ichoose90
08-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Could you BE any more of a dumbass?

Haha. Once again you fail to put in the least bit of effort into making your post sound like your aware of what's going on. I still highly doubt that you know what this conversation is about, at all. I hate to break it to you, but no one is at all impressed with your 8-word comebacks. Try the Good Charlotte boards. Better luck there.

mogs12345
08-21-2005, 08:52 PM
hey Little_Miss_1565 maybe you should go outside for a change and find something to do like play a sport or hang out with friends (if you have any friends) instead of sitting at your house and sitting on your computer all day.There is alot more to do then be on your computer.

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 08:56 PM
hey Little_Miss_1565 maybe you should go outside for a change and find something to do like play a sport or hang out with friends (if you have any friends) instead of sitting at your house and sitting on your computer all day.There is alot more to do then be on your computer.
Then how about you leave? Since "There is alot more to do than be on your computer"

ichoose90
08-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Then how about you leave? Since "There is alot more to do than be on your computer"

Well, it depends on what you do on your computer. Like I'd rather listen to mogs than have some idiot try to take me through a pointless mind trip like some people try to do.

mogs12345
08-21-2005, 08:59 PM
im sorry i was just outside (if you have ever heard of it) and i came in for the night. I can understand being on the computer here and there throughout the day but every single minute of the day is just stupid and pointless

mogs12345
08-22-2005, 01:06 PM
well i guess this argument is over