PDA

View Full Version : Average Joe

RXP
08-19-2005, 04:23 AM
I was watching this earlier cause a friend of mine kept going on abotu it. She said the guys weren't good looking. wtf they are stupidly hot.

Anyway todays ep was funny. A bunch of fitness models/bodybuidling fags came into the house or island or whatever it is and the skinny/fat guys got insecure and one guy who was around 140lbs of pure skinny started on a guy like 200lbs. They shoulda let 'em fight. But I can't help thinking it's put on.

And the girl who they're all trying to get is lame. I mean it's stupid as if she's gonna pick the munter when she can have those hunks and even if she does it's put on.

These type of shows are pretty funny. I wonder what I'd do if I went on there. I'd prolly try and out smart 'em by using big words and confusing the big muscle heads but then they'd rip me for being a skinny geek.

Still it's a win/win situation for the 'average joe's' cause they end up going out with that hot girl and getting to make out with her. I'd go on the show just for that reason alone.

princess
08-19-2005, 04:29 AM
pretty sure it's a repeat and she picks one of the fit guys in the end!

RXP
08-19-2005, 06:19 AM
It's the Hawaii one.

And yeah that's pretty neat then, not so fake.

Idiot
08-19-2005, 06:33 AM
I've seen that before, I think its pretty good. Entertaining anyway.

I don't like how all us Joe's are considered Average though. :(

RXP
08-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Better than being ugly joe or "Below average Joe"