PDA

View Full Version : Offspringchik: Where is she Now?

offspringis the best band
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
I remember her as a well-tanned 21 year old girl from California named Amber who was probably so into pot that she spewed out these conspiracy theories about how TripBoy, SicNTwisted, noaxark and myself were the same person. This was because Sic took control of my username for some time and decided to start posting about how we were both one and the same-- how TripBoy got thrown into the equation is beyond me. I guess she should've figured it out when we had a three-way (chat) with her but I guess she thought it was just one dude with way too much time on his hands.

Later she sent me an email asking me to stop "stalking" her; apparently some dude added her to like 10thousand of his AIM names and started harrassing her. I don't know who this was, but she insisted it was me. Also, some girl started leaving threatening messages on her phone, and she said it was my then-exgirlfriend, current wife and mother of my two children, Jennifer. Jennifer didn't even TALK to me back then, let alone my friends on the net. This was about the time I gave up, deleted her from all contact lists and never knew from her again.

Anyway, prior to her crazy-ass paranoid delusions, I remember her being cool and friendly. Really funny, too, had a big thing for Sublime. She was friends with a few other people in the board-- I remember Jinxed being one, and Nina back when she could hardly speak English (aww). I guess she's just the perfect example of how the internet can turn someone into a paranoid schizo.

Who remembers her?

08-19-2005, 03:06 PM
la estoy follando, !viejo! que pariecete!

Shut the fuck up, woman.

the_GoDdEsS
08-19-2005, 03:22 PM
I recall a chick called Amber but that's probably it. She sounds psycho. This BBS is famous for its few psycho stalkers.

Also, EROS the troll will be following you around like a stray dog now.

the_GoDdEsS
08-19-2005, 03:31 PM
If you know one of those chat bots, EROS is like a badly programmed troll poster.

08-19-2005, 03:57 PM
What did I said you fucking curva? stop spamming!

http://www.happyscircus.co.uk/Happy%20the%20Clown%20JPG.jpg

Endymion
08-19-2005, 04:16 PM
don't remember... closest i can think of is calichixgethigh or whatever, but she's 16 or something.

Vera
08-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Holy shit that sounds whack. 0_0

Mota Boy
08-19-2005, 04:37 PM
don't remember... closest i can think of is calichixgethigh or whatever, but she's 16 or something.
Get with the times - she's 18 now. Our little Laura is growing up.

Endymion
08-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Get with the times - she's 18 now. Our little Laura is growing up.
dude, legal! and she's totally only a five hour drive from me

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 01:13 AM
I remember her, she was hilarious.

Rag Doll
08-20-2005, 05:51 AM
I used to talk to her back then....but I haven't in years.

HornyPope
08-20-2005, 06:02 AM
of course I remember. I think I had Jinxed on my msn somewhere at one point, but not so much for offspringchick, but yeah she was half way Maria-insane-like.

old skool powa.