PDA

View Full Version : How's this for bad luck!

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-19-2004, 06:54 AM
i just opened an email from epitaph asying i won 2 tix to bad religion tomorrow night, a skate deck and a tshirt. woo! but the bad part is, i cant make it to the saturday show! NOOOOOOOOOOO! i miss Bad religion, TSOL, and rise against. ouch. but hey, at least i won something.

Tijs
11-19-2004, 07:00 AM
Cool you've won something, too bad you can't make it. Atleast you have the skate deck and tshirt eh.
I won two tickets to see the Offspring in Milan over the radio :cool:

too_close_to_see
11-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Wow, thats cool. Like Tijs said, at least you get the skate deck and tshirt. I'd only wanna see Rise Against anyway.

Subsidal
11-19-2004, 11:58 AM
Why can't you go there?

Tired_Of_You
11-19-2004, 12:24 PM
That's cool. It's too bad you can't go to the show, though.
Maybe you could sell the tickets, or give it to one of your friends who like them.

acgc2002
11-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Oh my friend... life sometimes is unfair... try to sell those tickets at e-bay or... give away to sb you know and can go to the show... but you are damn lucky for winning sth!!!
I never won anything... :cool: So, still, a privilege!!! :)

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-19-2004, 09:01 PM
call me a geek, which i know you will, but i have a band comp tomorrow, and if it was any other day, i would skip it, but its my last one ever, because im a senior, and i figured, bad religion has been around more than 20 years, and they are going strong, so i will definitely have a chance to see them again. i am still stoked about the deck, its going on my wall, with my other music memorabilia :)
i wish i could have given the tickets away to a friend, so they wouldnt be wasted, but now instead of sending you the tix, a lot of contests have you go to the box office the nighht of and show your id and sign to get the tix.

greencows12
11-19-2004, 10:03 PM
The only thing i've ever won is a cd and a cookie, and I picked some numbers for someone in the lottery, and they won.

Subsidal
11-20-2004, 12:32 AM
@ funkmonkey
There's nothing wrong with being a geek ;) And I guess I'd have done the same then.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-22-2004, 06:55 AM
yay! and hey, dexter was (or still is) a geek...