PDA

View Full Version : raargh

Weirddimensions
08-19-2005, 10:54 PM
http://www.geocities.com/jigsawjameson/baseball_punch.jpg

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-19-2005, 11:09 PM
Those people next to the puncher must be blind or something cause theres a flying baseball player infront of them and they don't even care.

the_GoDdEsS
08-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Were you on the Americana board? I seem to recall your name.

Preocupado
08-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Heh great picture. I'm keeping it.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 01:43 AM
Those people next to the puncher must be blind or something cause theres a flying baseball player infront of them and they don't even care.

They're watching themselves on the Big Screen thingy, duh.

HI MOMZ! IM ON TV LOLZ!

Tizzalicious
08-20-2005, 02:27 AM

Me too!
too short

Weirddimensions
08-20-2005, 04:16 AM

Hey! I remember I made a thread with people I wanted to say bye to and I put you in it. I should go back to being hella dramatic like that...

Me too!

Did you use a different name on the old board? There weren't any Tizzalicious people posting then, there couldnt've been. Right?

They're watching themselves on the Big Screen thingy, duh.

HI MOMZ! IM ON TV LOLZ!

I know they're excited and everything, but why would they talk like they're on AIM? And standing up and waving at a camera from across the ballpark hsa got to be the least coolest thing to do at a game, but I hope people never stop. Every second these guys are up there, the odds of the guy in the row behind slapping a sleeper hold on them gets twice as good. And you get to see it on live tv.

I love looking at the crowd in this picture. Every face you see looks hecka hecka funny. My favorite is the guy all the way to the right who's apparently been captured in mid-robot.

the_GoDdEsS
08-20-2005, 04:32 AM
Hey! I remember I made a thread with people I wanted to say bye to and I put you in it. I should go back to being hella dramatic like that...

Haha, being dramatic was a little more tolerable back in the day. =P Glad to see you back.

Tizzalicious
08-20-2005, 04:46 AM
Did you use a different name on the old board? There weren't any Tizzalicious people posting then, there couldnt've been. Right?

I was PuNkJuNKEe at first, and then with the namechanges I changed to [.TiZz.] or something.

dalaksta
08-20-2005, 04:57 AM
Kewl!!!!!!

Weirddimensions
08-20-2005, 01:28 PM
[.TiZz.] looks familiar (I know that sounds suspicious cause it's not that different from your name now, but I bet there's a good reason for that).

I can't be sure though. But hey, be honest, you thought you recognized my name but couldn't be sure and that was it right? There's nothing wrong with that! It's been 18 years since I posted here, and I haven't read any posts for just as long.

Endymion
08-20-2005, 01:35 PM
was he trying to punch the guy? his arm is twisted rather oddly to have been intentionally punching him.

Tizzalicious
08-20-2005, 01:39 PM
[.TiZz.] looks familiar (I know that sounds suspicious cause it's not that different from your name now, but I bet there's a good reason for that).

I can't be sure though. But hey, be honest, you thought you recognized my name but couldn't be sure and that was it right? There's nothing wrong with that! It's been 18 years since I posted here, and I haven't read any posts for just as long.

I'm confused.

Weirddimensions
08-20-2005, 02:05 PM
was he trying to punch the guy? his arm is twisted rather oddly to have been intentionally punching him.

I have no idea. I don't know the story behind this at all. The site I took this from didn't give explain it at all. Someone took a swing at Gary Sheffield from the Yankees, didn't even really hit him, and the story practically interrupted all the major networks as a special report, but somehow no one mentions this guy?

You're right, the way his fist is turned upside down does look kind of funny, but then again, so does every punch that has ever been thrown in the history of baseball games. It's hard to think of a reason why he'd be in that postion though unless it was to sucker punch somebody. I would've heard about this if the fan decked this guy outright though. So I'm kinda confused as to what happened. Maybe turned out pretty harmless too, but it made a great picture.

And I have no idea why my last post here was confusing.

RXP
08-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Baseball is a good sport.

I disagree.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:38 AM
Baseball is indeed lame, almost as lame as cricket.

RXP
08-21-2005, 02:29 AM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/01/23/wbflintoff_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

Cricket's a good sport. But we have to bear in mind this is coming from the man that says "running is gay"

noodlesfan
08-21-2005, 09:05 AM
the first one looks photoshopped

Weirddimensions
08-21-2005, 09:08 AM
^ That just might be the most irritating avatar of all time. I'm never reading your posts if there's someone else in the room. If I stare at that thing for too long on accident I might lose it and hit somebody.