PDA

View Full Version : Try to answer this.

Preocupado
08-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Lara and her family were at her mother's funeral. Everyone was sad and giving theyr respect for the woman's death. And at it, Lara meets this interesting guy, so they talk alot about her mother and he expresses his sore feelings for her mother's death as well. After that, Lara never sees this interesting man again.
Two months go by, and Lara kills her sister, wich was on her mother's funeral.
Why did she kill her?

(If you already heard this one, don't answer.)

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 12:47 AM
To hook up with that guy. Sad thing is, this isn't originally a joke, it actually happened somewhere.

Preocupado
08-20-2005, 12:50 AM
I got it by e-mail as a question that most serial killers would be capable of answerng when regular people wouldn't think of the logical answer.

But you gotta tell me what's the connection between killing her sister and getting hooked with the guy for the answer to be correct.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 12:55 AM
So he'd show up for the next funeral.

Preocupado
08-20-2005, 01:00 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/bfd2.gif

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Don't make me serial-kill you, now.

Tizzalicious
08-20-2005, 01:02 AM
I got it by e-mail as a question that most serial killers would be capable of answerng when regular people wouldn't think of the logical answer.

But you gotta tell me what's the connection between killing her sister and getting hooked with the guy for the answer to be correct.

I got it like that too. And I got the answer righ then too. Then I though: Bullshit, everyone would come up with that. So I asked a lot of my friends...and NO ONE said the same thing. Weird.

Aimeht
08-20-2005, 01:32 AM
Lara and her family were at her mother's funeral. Everyone was sad and giving theyr respect for the woman's death. And at it, Lara meets this interesting guy, so they talk alot about her mother and he expresses his sore feelings for her mother's death as well. After that, Lara never sees this interesting man again.
Two months go by, and Lara kills her sister, wich was on her mother's funeral.
Why did she kill her?

(If you already heard this one, don't answer.)

I don't know, you have to tell me, I'm dying to know.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-20-2005, 07:06 AM
I've heard it before, but when I first heard it I didn't guess the serial killer answer.

dalaksta
08-20-2005, 07:16 AM
to see that guy

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-20-2005, 07:18 AM
to see that guy

Stop posting retarded posts, retard.

Tizzalicious
08-20-2005, 07:40 AM
I've heard it before, but when I first heard it I didn't guess the serial killer answer.

I think it might have been me asking you...and then going: What the fuck? Really? You don't know? Whaaaaah, I'm fucked up!

Vera
08-20-2005, 09:12 AM
To be honest, I think if you look at it purely as a logical thing, anyone can find out what the answer is. The psychokiller answer, that is.

But because of the topic matter people don't look at it as a logical issue but rather think of it more sentimentally and stuff so they end up with "incorrect" answers.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 09:38 AM
They just don't understand women.

Yes, the average woman will murder her closest female friend or relative to get together with a guy she hardly knows, but is attracted to. And yes, she'll then blame said guy for the death of said female victim when she decides she doesn't actually like him that much.

Tizzalicious
08-20-2005, 09:55 AM
They just don't understand women.

Yes, the average woman will murder her closest female friend or relative to get together with a guy she hardly knows, but is attracted to. And yes, she'll then blame said guy for the death of said female victim when she decides she doesn't actually like him that much.

So I'm not an serial killer, but just an avarage woman?

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 10:08 AM
The difference lies only in actions, as the psyche of both are identical.

Mota Boy
08-20-2005, 10:10 AM
To be honest, I think if you look at it purely as a logical thing, anyone can find out what the answer is. The psychokiller answer, that is.
How is it logical? It's a lateral thinking puzzle - the type where you're not supposed to logically progress from A to B to C but have to add in extrinsic bits of information to find the answer. All we know about the man is that he's "interesting", all we know about Lara is that she talked to him for a while about her dead mom. Now, from this bit of information, how are we, logically, supposed to draw the conclusion that Lara is head over heels in love with him?

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 10:48 AM
She's female. They find themselves slightly attracted to a man and they'll do anything to get their hands on him, up to and including slitting the throat of their most cherished childhood friend. (well, anything except actually tell him she finds him attractive).

And "interesting" is common femalespeak for "I wanna fuck him, but assume I'll look less like a slut by pretending I'm only interested in his personality", just as "cute" is synonymous with "an asexual man I'll use when I want a shoulder to cry on, but I'll never ever consider touching him in any sexual way".

Trust me, Mota. It's logical... at least, it's logical for a woman.

RXP
08-20-2005, 11:05 AM
Women are stupid cunts. I mean if you are honest to them and tell them what you want them to do or how you really think abotu them they have little emo tantrums.

Yesterday my friend asked me if I thought that chick of Average joe was pretty. I go "no not really" she goes yeah but you'd do stuff to her so I said "yeah I'd let her take a load down".

Anyway later in a text:

"your attitude to women is degrading"

my reply "lol and...?"

"it's disgusting, disguting"

my reply "lol ok"

Vera
08-20-2005, 11:11 AM
How is it logical?
To be honest I only said that because I think I might've gotten it better if the story hadn't been about a thing like murder.

I don't know, I processed it weirdly in my mind but you do have a good point.

Dush, stop passing judgment on a whole gender based on your experience with a select few of us.

RXP
08-20-2005, 11:16 AM
Why? Some of what I say is true and women know this. That is why they hate hearing it. They love to get their egos stroaked for one.

*waits for Bella to chime into the thread telling me I'm entirely wrong!*

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Dush, stop passing judgment on a whole gender based on your experience with a select few of us.

He's had experience with some of you? :eek:

RXP
08-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Me and Sanni had phone sex.

Vera
08-20-2005, 12:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

If me being a bit flirty while drunk and telling you weird stuff and you laughing your arse off on the phone is called phone sex, then yes, we had phone sex.

I take it you jerked off to my voice without telling me or something?

RXP
08-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Why of course. I distinctly remember how sick I felt, remember i kept sneezing and whining about how ill I was while jerking the lil fella.

Vera
08-21-2005, 03:01 AM
That is gross.

Tizzalicious
08-21-2005, 03:09 AM
Eeeeew. I just totally pictured that.

RXP
08-21-2005, 03:17 AM
*sigh* my reputation is beyond repairable.

jennie
08-21-2005, 03:28 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/bfd2.gif
Stroke me! stroke me! stroke me! stoke stroke !!!!!!!!!!

RXP
08-21-2005, 03:42 AM
Hey Jennie, how's the sex life going?