08-20-2005, 07:25 AM
wrong forum MORON.

Hypodermic_89
08-20-2005, 07:31 AM
for all the morons in america i thought i would ask to find out

you're a stupid piss

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 03:00 PM
You wouldn't believe how sick I am of stupid little kids that listen to music that's against Bush and then they just go out constantly saying "I hate Bush, stop him! Not my president! Terroris!" as if they knew anything about politics in the first place. I'd much rather have Bush in office than some stupid kid on a forum that doesn't know what he's talking about making threads that have been already done by other stupid kids.

Thucydides
08-22-2005, 04:31 PM
I'd much rather have Bush in office than some stupid kid on a forum that doesn't know what he's talking about making threads that have been already done by other stupid kids.

Really? I'd rather you guys had 'some stupid kid on a forum' because:

a) it'd be pretty fucking funny
b) it'd be retarded
c) perhaps Blair wouldn't be his lap-dog
d) these stupid threads would stop

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:46 PM
I voted for him. Nah, im too young. I would've.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Really? I'd rather you guys had 'some stupid kid on a forum' because:

a) it'd be pretty fucking funny
b) it'd be retarded
c) perhaps Blair wouldn't be his lap-dog
d) these stupid threads would stop

That's not a bad idea.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 05:25 PM
And maybe Michael Moore would shut the fuck up and stop making shitty movies.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 05:49 PM
And maybe Michael Moore would shut the fuck up and stop making shitty movies.

Actually, I kind of enjoyed Bowling for Columbine.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 06:06 PM
I liked The Awful Truth, and didn't mind Bowling that much, but Michael Moore is still a sanctimoneous self-righteous piece of shit who makes shitty movies. Wearing a blue collar does not make you blue collar, especially when you own a private jet, paid for by whinging about corporations and greed.

Satanic_Surfer
08-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Hey trippy... u know i hate you, so im not gonna admit that ure right about this Moore question, arright?

DUNCS
08-23-2005, 03:27 AM
Well, i answered no, which is the truth, as a non american. :D

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Hey trippy... u know i hate you, so im not gonna admit that ure right about this Moore question, arright?

Glad to see your personal feelings and political ideology are getting in the way of your logic and rationality. And you call me a fascist? Fucking scumbag.

rodney mullen
08-23-2005, 05:25 AM
im only 13 so i didnt vote for no one.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 11:36 AM
I liked The Awful Truth, and didn't mind Bowling that much, but Michael Moore is still a sanctimoneous self-righteous piece of shit who makes shitty movies. Wearing a blue collar does not make you blue collar, especially when you own a private jet, paid for by whinging about corporations and greed.

I agree with him sometimes and I disagree sometimes. His problem is that he inflates his opinions. Everybody in the world has different political views. Why should Michael Moore expect us to just follow his, just because he made a few decent movies? It's stupid.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 11:39 AM
im only 13 so i didnt vote for no one.
*So I didn't vote for anyone.

Unnatural Disaster
08-23-2005, 09:44 PM
I didn't vote for Bush

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 12:19 PM
my parents did

better than John Kerry because he's a liberal weiner, a pink okami (how do u spell that), he got that botox, but he says he still won three purple hearts

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-25-2005, 09:52 AM
*So I didn't vote for anyone.

Stop correcting people. Your grammar is horrible.

brozio_greenday_fanatic
08-25-2005, 11:05 AM
Who voted bush?
who voted bush
the bastard needs a kick in the f***in bits who does he think he is
god
:mad:

brozio_greenday_fanatic
08-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Who voted bush?
dont wanna b an american idiot
specally no with him in charge
hes a jk

brozio_greenday_fanatic
08-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Nimrod In Town']I voted for him. Nah, im too young. I would've.
luv it m8
hell b lettin u hav sex at 12 next hav fun
not
bush is a joke

Rag Doll
08-25-2005, 12:42 PM
my parents did

better than John Kerry because he's a liberal weiner, a pink okami (how do u spell that), he got that botox, but he says he still won three purple hearts

you stole all that stuff about Kerry from jibjab, probably don't understand ANY of it (obvious from the "pink okami" remark), and are trying to pass it off as your own opinion. christ.

anyways. no, i didn't vote bush.

Sin Studly
08-25-2005, 12:49 PM
who voted bush
the bastard needs a kick in the f***in bits who does he think he is
god
:mad:

I voted Bush, come kick my fuckin bits, hardman.

Spork
08-25-2005, 12:57 PM
dont wanna b an american idiot
specally no with him in charge
hes a jk

Laaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwlll

Had Green Day on repeat eh?

Dead Cheerleader
08-25-2005, 07:59 PM
I know quite a few smart people who voted for Bush but I still don't understand why.

One girl I know's mom is in the military and she voted for him because she thinks it is bad to change the administration in the middle of combat or something like that, when I try to talk to her about politics, the military, or the war, she cries, so it all doesn't really make sense to me.

I know some Jewish people who think that getting Saddam out of power is worth the consequences we are experiencing now ie. thousands of ignorant, brainwashed soldiers dying not to mention civilian casualties. Apparently he was a real dick.

Then there are those (rich) people who enjoy the tax cuts the admin gives to the top 2% and who don't seem to be bothered by the fact that thousands of poor bastards are dying as a direct result of their greed and selfishness.

Then the stupid people from the midwest who actually believe this is a morally motivated assult. But it's interesting how their opinion isn't altered by the fact that it's their sons and daughters are the ones being killed over there.

There ya go, those are the people I know who voted for Bush.

And as a side note, I find it intersting how there's a law that prohibits media from showing photos of dead soldiers being shipped back from Iraq and elsewhere. I mean why should we recognize those who gave their lives to protect our freedom?