PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Greatest Bands that haven't made cd's in a certian amount of years

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Hold on a poll is a cummin.

bd007h
08-21-2005, 12:49 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers. If Third Eye Blind was on there, I'd probably go with them.

Chris
08-21-2005, 08:27 AM
ummm 311 have a new album out right now, and its pretty good at that...

Spork
08-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Errm, the poll is a little screwed, but I voted Megadeth anyway.

Turbonegro
08-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Primus . . .

Swill
08-21-2005, 01:12 PM
tool............................................
________
BIRTH CONTROL ADVICE (http://www.health-forums.org/birth-control/)

BuddyHolly
08-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Beastie Boys recorded an album nog that long ago :confused:

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 01:54 PM
That's what you get when you get some chinesey dude makin threads.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Beastie Boys recorded an album not that long ago :confused:
Same thing with Megadeth and Iron Maiden. And RHCP and Mötley Crüe both released a gh not too long ago with at least one new song.

nieh
08-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Primus . . .

Do you happen to know if they have any plans on recording any new material? I got Animals when it came out, and I know they're still playing a couple shows here and there, but I haven't heard anything about a full length album.

Turbonegro
08-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Do you happen to know if they have any plans on recording any new material? I got Animals when it came out, and I know they're still playing a couple shows here and there, but I haven't heard anything about a full length album.

I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything about a new Primus album. I read an interview with Les a while back, but all they talked about was Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains... Speaking of CCBOBB, do you have any of their songs? I've been looking for some, but I've never found anything.

Spork
08-21-2005, 02:40 PM

Well, in my issue of Guitarist magazine it said the original lineup are getting back together.

nieh
08-21-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything about a new Primus album. I read an interview with Les a while back, but all they talked about was Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains... Speaking of CCBOBB, do you have any of their songs? I've been looking for some, but I've never found anything.

I have a handful of tracks on my computer. I'll upload 1-2 a bit later. They're pretty jam-band oriented, more along the lines of Oysterhead than Primus.

Well, in my issue of Guitarist magazine it said the original lineup are getting back together.

They already did and they released the Animals EP together something about 2 years ago and haven't done anything else since.

Spork
08-21-2005, 02:51 PM
They already did and they released the Animals EP together something about 2 years ago and haven't done anything else since.

That's what it says in there, and it says, to quote, "and the trio will soon commence the recording of their first album of the decade".

I'll try to find a scan or a link or something.

notoriousdoc
08-21-2005, 03:05 PM
A) Learn to spell
B) Skindred

StayInTheHouseCarl
08-21-2005, 03:07 PM
the possibility of new primus? i need to change my pants. ;)
lol just kidding.
but 311 and Dropkick murphys just released albums recently.

Rag Doll
08-21-2005, 05:34 PM
i thought anberlin had a new cd..?