PDA

View Full Version : black ball

dirty pair
08-21-2005, 10:48 AM
i dont know what the deal with this is. i have a live version of "what happend to you" and at the end, someone requests black ball, and noodles is like "yeah right, who said that" and dexters goes, "do you know what happend to the last person that requested blackball?? he ended up being the one going 'you gotta keep em sperated' " i couldnt tell if it was a joke or not, probably was, but just wondering what it means................

Brines
08-21-2005, 11:05 AM
The guy that always yelled at them to play Blackball back in the day ended up doing the "You gotta keep 'em seperated" on Smash.

Apathy
08-21-2005, 11:49 AM
I think his name is Jason McLean. He would always come to their shows and request blackball, so they made friends with him.

Anyway, where did you get Live What Happened to You? I need it.

offspring_freak_3
08-21-2005, 02:29 PM
look in my signature on the bad habit bootleg :D

Flen
08-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, I listened to it and I heard the guy screaming Blackball with Noodles on the background and that some guy there was called Jason, but I really wonder if there is a video about this one...
Nah, probably not :p
But it will be one hell of a surprise if The Offspring really played Blackball at a concert again. Would be very cool!! :D

dirty pair
08-21-2005, 04:53 PM
The guy that always yelled at them to play Blackball back in the day ended up doing the "You gotta keep 'em seperated" on Smash.

ohhhhh alright, yeah that makes sence, hahi wanna meet him

platinumpt
08-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Whoa, cool, I never knew that! Actually the guy's name is Jason "Blackball" McLean... it sorta makes sense...

Drummerguy123
08-21-2005, 06:27 PM
HAHA! Now I get it! I thought the song was named after him, but it's actually vice-versa! I'm a bit slow at times.

vintagepunkrock7
08-21-2005, 09:09 PM
it didnt sound like noodles, are you sure its him?