PDA

View Full Version : Poetry

Pages : [1] 2

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Well here's some of my poetry, as Sin Studly asked if he could see it. It is all based on my thoughts and feelings, and echo [non-directly] my battle with severe depression.

Starry Skies.

I stare up at the dark night sky
I convince myself that life's worth a try
I look to the stars, see how they shine
And think of this until morning light

I fight these thoughts
want to survive
I'll talk my way from heading to the grave

I'll stop the pills,the drinking too
I don't want to be like this
All i want is you
I want you here, back in my life
Please don't leave me
I need you to survive

So here I am, staring at this dark night sky
Thanking myself for giving life one last try
I thank you for staying in my life
'Cause without you I wouldn't have survived
I look at the stars and see how they shine
And i think of us until morning light

I also have more that I will post later. I'll be back online in an hour. cya!

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Jeeze, use some intelligent words. I could'nt stand to read more because of the 5th grade level word choice.

killer_queen
08-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Is this dedicated to your mommy?

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Jeeze, use some intelligent words. I could'nt stand to read more because of the 5th grade level word choice.

Thanks for expressing your opinion. Have you ever had / dealt with / battled with depression? Because if you havent, [in my case] it took over my thoughts, and my life, and I've definitly written much better stuff since.

Alec
fuck no, fuck no!

Mannen som blev en gris
Well here's some of my poetry, as Sin Studly asked if he could see it.
......wow.......

the_GoDdEsS
08-21-2005, 12:09 PM
I think I want to cute myself now.

Megs
nice..........

Conspiracy of One
Thanks for expressing your opinion. Have you ever had / dealt with / battled with depression? Because if you havent, [in my case] it took over my thoughts, and my life, and I've definitly written much better stuff since.
No, Because I have a normal Life.

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 12:11 PM
I think I want to cute myself now.
Cute yourself? Oh, but you're so beautiful already. :rolleyes:

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:12 PM

No it is not. And as I said when I posted it, it echoes my THOUGHTS and FELLINGS, and echo the way I felt whilst trying to battle severe depression.

If you must know why I was suffering from depression it was because of numerous bereavements in my family, family problems, bullying, sexual harrassment and sexual abuse. And that doesn't even start to cover it. I don't care whether you were interested in this, I was just simply saying, but please think before you speak. (I know I TRY to)

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:13 PM
No, Because I have a normal Life.

Nothing in life is normal.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-21-2005, 12:14 PM
No it is not. And as I said when I posted it, it echoes my THOUGHTS and FELLINGS, and echo the way I felt whilst trying to battle severe depression.

If you must know why I was suffering from depression it was because of numerous bereavements in my family, family problems, bullying, sexual harrassment and sexual abuse. And that doesn't even start to cover it. I don't care whether you were interested in this, I was just simply saying, but please think before you speak. (I know I TRY to)

I'm sorry to hear that. But I still didn't like the poem.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Nothing in life is normal.
Then why do they have a word for it?

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:16 PM

Well that's fine, I don't expect everyone to like it. Hell, I don't even like it that much myself, mainly because of what it reminds me of.

Weirddimensions
08-21-2005, 12:17 PM
Deciding to post your poem here took a lot of guts, so that's pretty cool. Don't let anybody here discourage you and I hope you keep working on it.

defy me
08-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Can anyone post their poetry on here, or is it just yours?

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Then why do they have a word for it?

hmm, don't let me get into Psychology here. OK, I will then. Basically, the low down is, different people have different perceptions on what is normal. Different social cultures etc have different views on what is and isn't socially accepted and classed as the 'social norms' in society.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
hmm, don't let me get into Psychology here. OK, I will then. Basically, the low down is, different people have different perceptions on what is normal. Different social cultures etc have different views on what is and isn't socially accepted and classed as the 'social norms' in society.
Different people have different perceptions on what's beautiful too, so nothing's beautiful either?

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Deciding to post your poem here took a lot of guts, so that's pretty cool. Don't let anybody here discourage you and I hope you keep working on it.

Thank you :)

Now THAT in itself was encouraging, and I will post more later. I still suffer from depression now, literally as we speak. I still have days where I fight back tears just from looking at the four walls of my room, or where I don't want to get out of bed, and I still have many many days where I just want to crawl into a hole and die.

killer_queen
08-21-2005, 12:22 PM

But it looks like a love poem. It really doesn't tell your problems.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Different people have different perceptions on what's beautiful too, so nothing's beautiful either?

Different people have different views, that is all I'm saying. And when you battle depression, it influences your thoughts in many ways. Often not for the good.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/1124605174752.jpg

~*hit_that*~
But it looks like a love poem. It really doesn't tell your problems.

Thats the point. Lets say to fully get what I write you need to "read between the lines" :)

Endymion
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/1124605838099.jpg

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:26 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/1124605174752.jpg

I didn't expect anything other than "you're so emo" from someone. I don't care. Just another label to me.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Different people have different views, that is all I'm saying. And when you battle depression, it influences your thoughts in many ways. Often not for the good.

Battle depression? If you whine like a bitch about it and write shitty angst-ridden poetry you're not battling depression, you're embracing it. I had clinical depression so bad I they started me on more sertraline than Mike Tyson takes on top of 30mg oxaz a night and an as-needed diaz script. I never wrote crybaby angster-rap like this.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 12:46 PM
Battle depression? If you whine like a bitch about it and write shitty angst-ridden poetry you're not battling depression, you're embracing it. I had clinical depression so bad I they started me on more sertraline than Mike Tyson takes on top of 30mg oxaz a night and an as-needed diaz script. I never wrote crybaby angster-rap like this.

Well thats just your opinion. Thanks for that. At the height of the depression that is how I felt. Not everybody feels the same, not everybody reacts the same.

"crybaby angster-rap" thats a first, nice one *rolls eyes*

Endymion
08-21-2005, 01:06 PM
you're
your*
see? maybe he *was* right.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:08 PM
your*
see? maybe he *was* right.

well I edited that now, thanks for pointing that out :)

Bu I'd also like to point out that one slight error still doesn't make me a "fucking moron".

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Well thats just your opinion. Thanks for that. At the height of the depression that is how I felt. Not everybody feels the same, not everybody reacts the same.

What depression? You're just such a boring uninteresting person that you convinced yourself you were depressed and immersed yourself in "depression culture" because you thought it might make a decent substitute for having an actual personality.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Bu I'd also like to point out that one slight error still doesn't make me a "fucking moron".

And nobody faults you for your slight errors, they fault you for arguing back in that thread when I was so obviously right. Now go read it again, learn how apostrophes are used.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:10 PM
What depression? You're just such a boring uninteresting person that you convinced yourself you were depressed and immersed yourself in "depression culture" because you thought it might make a decent substitute for having an actual personality.

And you would know this how? You don't know me, so don't judge me.

Endymion
08-21-2005, 01:13 PM

there's a rather huge difference between "that's just your opinion" and "that's just you are opinion"

also, i missed the contraction in your post: "thats" isn't a word, "that's" is.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:14 PM
there's a rather huge difference between "that's just your opinion" and "that's just you are opinion"

also, i missed the contraction in your post: "thats" isn't a word, "that's" is.

Move on Endy, we are no longer discussing that topic.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Move on Endy, we are no longer discussing that topic.

And also, it was one, yes ONE simple fucking mistake. Shut up.

enemy_number_one
08-21-2005, 01:15 PM

Okay, I was polite before, but I'm not wasting my energy now.

Hit_that is one of my best friends in real life, you don't know her so don't fucking judge her. Leave her the hell alone.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:16 PM
Okay, I was polite before, but I'm not wasting my energy now.

Hit_that is one of my best friends in real life, you don't know her so don't fucking judge her. Leave her the hell alone.

Thank you Claire :)

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:16 PM
Because it's fucking obvious.

Oh... and
http://images.freemusic.cz/koncerty/slipknotarchiv/12.jpg
DON'T FUCKING JUDGE MEEEEE!

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:17 PM
And nobody faults you for your slight errors, they fault you for arguing back in that thread when I was so obviously right. Now go read it again, learn how apostrophes are used.

Shut the hell up you sarcastic bastard. I DO know how they work. You know, being an ENGLISH A-Level student and all. But of course, we can't all be as highly and extravagantly intelligent as the studmeister now can we?

Conspiracy of One
08-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Shut the hell up you sarcastic bastard. I DO know how they work. You know, being an ENGLISH A-Level student and all. But of course, we can't all be as highly and extravagantly intelligent as the studmeister now can we?
Fucking shut up. Noone cares about your grades. Just because you have good grades does'nt mean you're not a retard. You're a prime example.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Because it's fucking obvious.

Oh... and
http://images.freemusic.cz/koncerty/slipknotarchiv/12.jpg
DON'T FUCKING JUDGE MEEEEE!

Slipknot, cool!

Jesus fucking Christ, where did simple acknowledgements and general respect for people go?? I've never judged any one person here based on something they have written or posted. So treat me with the same damn respect.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:21 PM

If you're an english A-level student then why are you constantly being corrected on your use of contractions and apostrophes by a drop-out junkie?

enemy_number_one
08-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Fucking shut up. Noone cares about your grades. Just because you have good grades does'nt mean you're not a retard. You're a prime example.

A-Levels are the actual examinations. She didn't refer to her grades; though, yes, as it happens she's smart.

~*hit_that*~

I'll tell you something, why don't you fucking shut up? I never said ANYTHING about grades, or getting good grades for that matter. Go learn to read you fucking idiot. I'm actually not a retard, so don't fucking judge. Good God I hate wankers like you. And for that matter, YOU'RE prime example.

Endymion
And also, it was one, yes ONE simple fucking mistake. Shut up.
it was two errors, learn to count.

language is the most important invention in human development, at least pretend to respect it.

Socially Rejected
08-21-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm falling asleep here, watching everyone bum Justin.

~*hit_that*~
If you're an english A-level student then why are you constantly being corrected on your use of contractions and apostrophes by a drop-out junkie?

Oh my fucking life, IT WAS ONE MISTAKE!! Like you have never made a fucking typo in your life. Go fuck a tree you dickhead.

enemy_number_one

Because perhaps she doesn't wish to write like she's constantly in English class?

Sin Studly
Slipknot, cool!

Jesus fucking Christ, where did simple acknowledgements and general respect for people go?? I've never judged any one person here based on something they have written or posted. So treat me with the same damn respect.

If we're not supposed to judge people here, what's the point of having different names and avatars? I see intelligent and witty posts, I judge the person as being intelligent and witty. I see posts like yours, I judge you as being a fucking moron.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm falling asleep here, watching everyone bum Justin.

Who the fuck is Justin? :confused:

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Oh my fucking life, IT WAS ONE MISTAKE!! Like you have never made a fucking typo in you're life. Go fuck a tree you dickhead.

* your

Don't pretend that was a typographical error. You don't accidently add an apostrophe and an e to make a similar word unless you don't understand how to use your apostrophes correctly.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:26 PM
* your

Don't pretend that was a typographical error. You don't accidently add an apostrophe and an e to make a similar word unless you don't understand how to use your apostrophes correctly.

maybe you do, so fuck off.

Socially Rejected
From what I've read it's the knob who has alot of hatred for British people.

enemy_number_one
* your

There is more than one type of error to be made. If I recall correctly she does just fine most of the time; I should know, I'm in every single class with her at school.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:27 PM
From what I've read it's the knob who has alot of hatred for British people.

Ah, on that we agree :)

Endymion
08-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Because perhaps she doesn't wish to write like she's constantly in English class?
using a possessive pronoun as opposed to a pronoun and verb when it's called for is not writing like you're in english class.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm in every single class with her at school.

You have my condolances.

~*hit_that*~
08-21-2005, 01:29 PM
There is more than one type of error to be made. If I recall correctly she does just fine most of the time; I should know, I'm in every single class with her at school.

And that is so true!! And perhaps I don't want to learn to count, I study English Literature, History and Psychology. I'm not a mathmetician. I also work, pay my way and am generally an all-round decent person, even if I say so myself. So anyone who doesn't like me based upon what I've written, well thats up to you. I don't care anymore. I have friends and family, the people who mean the most in my life. I don;t give a flying fuck what you asshats think, because at the end of the day, I'm never going to meet you now am I? :mad:

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:30 PM
And that is so true!! And perhaps I don't want to learn to count, I study English Literature, History and Psychology. I'm not a mathmetician. I also work, pay my way and am generally an all-round decent person, even if I say so myself. So anyone who doesn't like me based upon what I've written, well thats up to you. I don't care anymore. I have friends and family, the people who mean the most in my life. I don;t give a flying fuck what you asshats think, because at the end of the day, I'm never going to meet you now am I? :mad:

Whether you're a mathematician or not, learning the difference between one and two is a fairly important step in all walks of life.

the_GoDdEsS
08-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Aren't you ashamed of the fact that most people who speak English as their foreign language on here can spell much better than you do? It is my third language and I've been using it for 8 years only. Yet I spell better than you do. How come? Shaaaaaaaaaaame on the British.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Not only that, she can also count to two, and doesn't refer to another person with that ability as a "mathmetician"[sic].

Endymion
08-21-2005, 01:35 PM

i study physics, mathematics, and computer science. i'm not a grammarian. i also work, pay my way, and i'm not going to flatter myself inflating my ego.

yet i still know the difference between "your" and "you're"

JoY
08-21-2005, 02:23 PM
the exact same thing applies to me to.

JoY
08-21-2005, 02:32 PM
& before I forget; the points here made by Endy & Justin are all completely valid.

enemy_number_one
08-22-2005, 12:35 AM
i study physics, mathematics, and computer science. i'm not a grammarian. i also work, pay my way, and i'm not going to flatter myself inflating my ego.

yet i still know the difference between "your" and "you're"

Though apparently you don't know the difference between lower case and upper case letters.

JoY
08-22-2005, 03:55 AM
I don't use those either most of the time. why not? because I'm lazy & don't find it that necessary on a message board. I *do* try to use correct spelling & grammar, though. why? because it's simply part of using the English language.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 04:06 AM
Nice poem! I liked it. I understand your feelings.

Btw, it looks like dissing other people must be an hobbie of most guys around here. Can't you just say "No, I don't like it" and end of subject...

Endymion
08-22-2005, 04:33 AM
Though apparently you don't know the difference between lower case and upper case letters.

i capitalize anything that needs to be capitalized due to the capitalization changing the meaning of the sentence.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 07:37 AM

Btw, it looks like dissing other people must be an hobbie of most guys around here. Can't you just say "No, I don't like it" and end of subject...

That would be classed as non-constructive criticism, whenever I insult somebodies work I'm sure to give them constructive advice to help them better themself.

hit that ; Never ever attempt to write poetry again, ever.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 07:51 AM
That would be classed as non-constructive criticism, whenever I insult somebodies work I'm sure to give them constructive advice to help them better themself.

hit that ; Never ever attempt to write poetry again, ever.
Yeah, mine is non-constructive...... but yours is destructive... :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 07:55 AM
You somehow consider it a good thing to encourage somebody to keep trying in an area where they have no talent, and will obviously never develop any? To raise their hopes, to prop them up for the cruel bitchslap of reality to shatter their dreams? That is far more destructive than anything I've ever done, ever. You're a bad person.

hit_that, forget the whole poetry thing and apply for a job at McDonalds.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 08:01 AM
You somehow consider it a good thing to encourage somebody to keep trying in an area where they have no talent, and will obviously never develop any? To raise their hopes, to prop them up for the cruel bitchslap of reality to shatter their dreams? That is far more destructive than anything I've ever done, ever. You're a bad person.

hit_that, forget the whole poetry thing and apply for a job at McDonalds.
Aw well, I don't know whether I should laugh, cry or whatever... you're talented in this posting stuff :rolleyes:

I don't think her poem was bad, I've always liked simple poetry, and not everyone that writes poems dreams to be a writer in the future, probably the girl just wrote that as a way to express her inner emotions, and felt much better after releasing them. And then she decided to share it with us! Don't take this talent stuff too seriously, I think it's not meant to be taken that way...

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 08:05 AM
There are enough bad poets out there, don't encourage more.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 08:09 AM
Well, I made some poems a few years ago, but never shared them with anyone, they were very personal... of course I didn't want to become a poet... sometimes people just need to release their feelings, like I did, back at that time... I don't encourage people to share their work, I just encourage them to release their hurt or depression feelings through poetry, it's a good, and expressive way to walk out of a possible depression..

Okay, I'll say no more :-X

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Suicide is a better, more expressive way out of a possible depression.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Yeah, but it's kinda messy, if the person uses weapons...

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 08:37 AM
No messier than when hit that's mother gave birth, and a damn site more beneficial to all humanity.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Awww :eek: ......... Sin, I rest my case. See you around :rolleyes:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 09:11 AM
* Geez.

* Couldn't

You shouldn't critize other people...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 09:14 AM

Imbecile.

* No one

* Doesn't

Stop judging other people, when you're an idiot yourself.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Nimrod In Town']* Geez.

* Couldn't

You shouldn't critize other people...
Here we go again :rolleyes:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Here we go again :rolleyes:

I hate when he criticizes someone else's spelling. It's stupid.

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Nimrod In Town']I hate when he critizes someone elses' spelling. It's stupid.
Yeah, as long as we can understand the phrases properly, it's everything fine for me!

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Nimrod In Town']I hate when he critizes someone elses' spelling. It's stupid.

* criticizes/criticises, else's

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 09:21 AM
* criticizes/criticises, else's

Thank you. Now i can edit it, not leave it incorrect.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 09:25 AM
Nimrod In Town']Thank you. Now i could edit it. Not leave it incorrectly.

* I, can, incorrect

And the sentence structuring is still atrocious.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 09:28 AM
* I, can, incorrect

And the sentence structuring is still atrocious.

Thank you, once more.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:28 PM

Thank You :)

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:29 PM
i capitalize anything that needs to be capitalized due to the capitalization changing the meaning of the sentence.

If so, then why have you not capitalised the 'I' at the beginning of your sentence?

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:31 PM
No messier than when hit that's mother gave birth, and a damn site more beneficial to all humanity.

Now that was below the belt, and extremely uncalled for. Wankstein. :mad:

Also, no need to get personal.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:32 PM

Not always, some people do have determination you know.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:34 PM
the exact same thing applies to me to.

Thats fair enough, like I said before, I don't expect it to appeal to everybody, I don't expect everyone to like it.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Sin, how can you judge my poetic skills based upon one poem?

Endymion
08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
If so, then why have you not capitalised the 'I' at the beginning of your sentence?
what information does that impart or ambiguity does it resolve?

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 02:43 PM
what information does that impart or ambiguity does it resolve?

Well you were the one who stated that you capitalise everything that needs capitalising. Surely you know that when you begin a new sentence it always begins with a capital letter? I was merely asking a question in response to your comment.

enemy_number_one
08-22-2005, 02:47 PM

That was uncalled for, not to mention petty. There is such a thing as going too far, and I think you overstepped that line quite some time ago.

For the record, all instances of giving birth are messy, though your special brand of 'intellect' may find this difficult to comprehend. There was no need to go insulting anyone's parents.

Also, it happens to be 'sight' and not 'site' in that particular sentence. I'm going to echo a useful piece of advice that I have seen addressed to you numerous times too. Perhaps it'll get through once you've heard it repeated enough, I hear that reinforcing the point does wonders for long term memory.

Fix your own grammatical errors before harping on other people about theirs.

I'm sure that it will be beneficial to you, if not to the rest of humanity (since we'll still be stuck with listening to your bullshit) in the long run.

Endymion
08-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Well you were the one who stated that you capitalise everything that needs capitalising. Surely you know that when you begin a new sentence it always begins with a capital letter? I was merely asking a question in response to your comment.
you're completely ignoring the second clause in that sentence. no additional information is realized by capitalizing the first word of a sentence as there is no other option at the start of a document or following sentence-ending punctuation (period, exclamation point, question mark).

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Off-topic here I know, but can I just ask, how old are you Sin Studly? I'm just curious lol. I know Endy is 21, because according to his/her profile, they were born in 1984, 4 years before moi!

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Sin, how can you judge my poetic skills based upon one poem?

Because that one poem was terrible.

irishpunkrockgirl
08-22-2005, 03:52 PM
me and my mushroom live by the sea, me and my mushroom dont question we. me and my mushroom alone by the shore. me and my mushroom, sitting on the floor

me and my mushroom sit by the grave, me and my mushroom i wish i could save, me and my mushroom dont bother us 2, me and my mushroom who live in a shoe

me and my mushroom sit by the fridge. me and my mushroom live on the ridge, me and my mushroom forever to be me and my mushroom alone by the seame and my mushroom sit by tv, me and my mushroom yes he is real, me and my mushroom sit in the rain, me and my mushroom looking for fame

i wrote this in my bored time last night after eating a mushroom

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 03:53 PM
me and my mushroom live by the sea, me and my mushroom dont question we. me and my mushroom alone by the shore. me and my mushroom, sitting on the floor

me and my mushroom sit by the grave, me and my mushroom i wish i could save, me and my mushroom dont bother us 2, me and my mushroom who live in a shoe

me and my mushroom sit by the fridge. me and my mushroom live on the ridge, me and my mushroom forever to be me and my mushroom alone by the seame and my mushroom sit by tv, me and my mushroom yes he is real, me and my mushroom sit in the rain, me and my mushroom looking for fame

Thats pretty nifty! And very funny. Thats cool :)

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Because that one poem was terrible.

Thats fair enough then, but don't you think it's a little shallow to judge everything I write based on one poem I've written?

*hopes that comment will not cause yet another heated debate* lol

irishpunkrockgirl
08-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Thats pretty nifty! And very funny. Thats cool :)
thanks. thats about the second worse song ive ever written:)

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 03:56 PM
thanks. thats about the second worse song ive ever written:)

haha, it was still funny though!!!

irishpunkrockgirl
08-22-2005, 03:57 PM
haha, it was still funny though!!!
haha. i was a bit high last night when i wrote it. i guess its not too bad..

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Thats fair enough then, but don't you think it's a little shallow to judge everything I write based on one poem I've written?

Then post another, I'll keep an open mind. In fact, I'll probably be generous because I'm fairly stoned right now.

And to the yellow-text sorta song thing ; terrible. Randomness is not a subsitute for humour.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 03:58 PM
It's awesome how depression does that to creative abilities.

irishpunkrockgirl
08-22-2005, 04:01 PM

hey are you tryin to steal my song???!!!!

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:01 PM

Yeah, it's actually kinda fucking irritating!! lol

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:03 PM
True depression inhibits creativity. Anybody who's actually been clinically depressed at any stage in their life would know this. You don't write gawthique woe-is-me poetry, you don't do anything.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Well this one is my feelings for my abuser at the time, who is actually my auntie's fiancee, and has been in my life since i was the same age as his second youngest daughter (whose 6) it's mad. I wrote this sometime last year, when I felt bitterness towards him but had sheer determination. Here you go:

One Hateful Night

I sit in the dark
all alone everynight
and think about things until morning light
I get myself ready, do my daily routine
but it all ends eventually
strange as it may seem

I sit in the dark all alone everynight
I can't face this today
it's no burning delight
I stare at the walls
with nothing to do
but think of that night between me and you

I hate you so much
words cannot describe
I need help for this
my brain's too alive

I wont let you beat me
even if i'll never forget
I will never thank you
'cause you'll never regret
what you did
I know you don't remember
the drink was too much
you need help too
all you've done
is leave me crushed.

He's an alcoholic and a waster, and 90% of the time a poor excuse for a father, especially as his three girls need him (they're 9, 6 and 9 weeks old. I feel sorry for them)

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:08 PM
True depression inhibits creativity. Anybody who's actually been clinically depressed at any stage in their life would know this. You don't write gawthique woe-is-me poetry, you don't do anything.

This was when I was starting to get a little better. Until my nan passed away, another knock down. I trashed everything then. I sat staring at 4 walls crying for fuck knows how long. I'm glad I'm slowly managing to deal with it. Emphasis on slowly. As anyone who has suffered clinical depression knows, it's hard, and it's a constant battle, not one thats easily won.

Just for the record, if anyone was wondering, I didn't come here looking for any sympathy. I just wanted to declare reasons for writing it, and what made me feel/think the way I did/do.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Doesn't flow well, isn't powerful or evocative, and loses major points for being mundane and angsty. If you're going to write shit on that subject you have to use visceral imagary, focus on several specific details instead of a general overview of the situation, try experimenting with symbolism. Otherwise you're just repeating the same crap a million angsty teenagers have written.

But above all, it doesn't flow well, work on that.

Again, thumbs down.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Doesn't flow well, isn't powerful or evocative, and loses major points for being mundane and angsty. If you're going to write shit on that subject you have to use visceral imagary, focus on several specific details instead of a general overview of the situation, try experimenting with symbolism. Otherwise you're just repeating the same crap a million angsty teenagers have written.

But above all, it doesn't flow well, work on that.

Again, thumbs down.

When you're depressed your thoughts and feelings become fucked up, thats why it doesn't flow well. Also, my head was fucked up anyway, as I kept what happened to me to myself for nearly 3 years before speaking out. What made it even worse for me was the fact that I was constantly reminded of this as I had to face him nearly every single day for three years. It also hurt when my little cousins used to ask why I didn't visit them anymore, why I was always upset and didn't talk to them, why I resented their father etc etc, I eventually ended up resenting them because of what he did to me. And that comes from someone who is extremely family-oriented. Do you know how it felt to have to walk away from them, and face the prospect of never seeing them again?? That was hard. (And yes, I'm aware that this is probably complete shit that I'm talking, but I'm upset again.[but not because of this])

In reference to your comment about use of imagery and stuff, I decided not to. I wanted to keep it simple. Also, I don't think I wanted to be constantly reminded of horrific images of sexual abuse, and frankly, I don't think many people around here would want that too. And yes, I'm an angsty teenager. So what, find me one that isn't ? Everyone has faults Sin, you of all people should know that!

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Don't blame depression and sexual abuse for the fact that you write shitty poetry. And I have no faults. I'm fucking perfect.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Don't blame depression and sexual abuse for the fact that you write shitty poetry.

The poems are only "shitty" because of this. Why do you constantly fail to see this point?

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Don't blame depression and sexual abuse for the fact that you write shitty poetry. And I have no faults. I'm fucking perfect.

I didn't say you did have faults. When I said "you of all people should know that"; I meant (in the nicest possible way) that you seem to pick up on everybody's faults.And I'm sorry, but nobody or anything is perfect. (My opinion, no dissing required plzkthnx)

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Stop having stupid opinions, and I'll stop "dissing" them.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Stop having stupid opinions, and I'll stop "dissing" them.

They're not opinions, they're facts, based upon what I have written. You know what, I think maybe we should end the discussion here. We're not getting anywhere and all we seem to do is end up running round in circles. I'll be the smart one and make the first move, lock this post please? I no longer wish to discuss this, is that okay with you? Lets just depart and make better use of our time here other than bitching about/at each other?

*tries to be civil here*

JoY
08-22-2005, 04:52 PM
yeah, depression rocks.

JoY
08-22-2005, 04:57 PM
The poems are only "shitty" because of this. Why do you constantly fail to see this point?
that is BULLOCKS. sorry, but -seriously-. the way you use your depression as an excuse for basically everything, is starting to piss me off.

WebDudette
08-22-2005, 05:00 PM
I'll tell you something, why don't you fucking shut up? I never said ANYTHING about grades, or getting good grades for that matter. Go learn to read you fucking idiot. I'm actually not a retard, so don't fucking judge. Good God I hate wankers like you. And for that matter, YOU'RE prime example.

Is it just me or did you just label him as a "wanker".

JoY
08-22-2005, 05:01 PM
When you're depressed your thoughts and feelings become fucked up, thats why it doesn't flow well. Also, my head was fucked up anyway, as I kept what happened to me to myself for nearly 3 years before speaking out. What made it even worse for me was the fact that I was constantly reminded of this as I had to face him nearly every single day for three years. It also hurt when my little cousins used to ask why I didn't visit them anymore, why I was always upset and didn't talk to them, why I resented their father etc etc, I eventually ended up resenting them because of what he did to me. And that comes from someone who is extremely family-oriented. Do you know how it felt to have to walk away from them, and face the prospect of never seeing them again?? That was hard. (And yes, I'm aware that this is probably complete shit that I'm talking, but I'm upset again.[but not because of this])

In reference to your comment about use of imagery and stuff, I decided not to. I wanted to keep it simple. Also, I don't think I wanted to be constantly reminded of horrific images of sexual abuse, and frankly, I don't think many people around here would want that too. And yes, I'm an angsty teenager. So what, find me one that isn't ? Everyone has faults Sin, you of all people should know that!
he just said he didn't like your poem. he didn't ask for an entire essay on your family-history.

& yeah, it IS hard to write openly about details & things like that, of something you wish that never happened. but forgetting it isn't an option anyway & you will ALWAYS be reminded of it. so it really is better to just deal with it, which is, like you said, goddam hard.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 05:02 PM
that is BULLOCKS. sorry, but -seriously-. the way you use your depression as an excuse for basically everything, is starting to piss me off.

I don't use it as an excuse, and it's BOLLOCKS not BULLOCKS (that made me laugh) lol. Erm, the poems were actually written ABOUT my depression, and my fucked up feelings, so how can it be an excuse? *confused* Like I said, I no longer wish to discuss this AT ALL, and have asked one of the moderators to lock it. It's doing my head in.

Please forget about this post and let's move the hell on. *goes lurking to find another cool discussion*

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
he just said he didn't like your poem. he didn't ask for an entire essay on your family-history.

& yeah, it IS hard to write openly about details & things like that, of something you wish that never happened. but forgetting it isn't an option anyway & you will ALWAYS be reminded of it. so it really is better to just deal with it, which is, like you said, goddam hard.

Thank you, someone that acknowledges that. I know he didn't ask for it, I was simply explaining it. Anyway, I'm going. Bed calls, work tomorrow :p

goodnight!

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Is it just me or did you just label him as a "wanker".

No, I just called him one.

(reading back, it didn't sound like it. haha, silly me, oh well.) tired, going to bed, have to be up at 6 and in work for 8 and its already 10 past 1 in the morning. Cya!

JoY
08-22-2005, 05:06 PM
so I made a spelling error, what the hell do you expect? I'm Dutch, I'm drunk & I'm blonde.

you said your poetry didn't flow well, because of your depression. guess what, I've been one seriously messed up girl a while back & my poetry was complete & utter shit, but at least it flowed peachy. I *understand* by now you wrote all these things about your depression (although I don't get why you're so open on here about it, because it puts you in a very vulnerable position), but that *doesn't* mean your depression is the reason your poetry isn't any good.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 05:09 PM
so I made a spelling error, what the hell do you expect? I'm Dutch, I'm drunk & I'm blonde.

you said your poetry didn't flow well, because of your depression. guess what, I've been one seriously messed up girl a while back & my poetry was complete & utter shit, but at least it flowed peachy. I *understand* by now you wrote all these things about your depression (although I don't get why you're so open on here about it, because it puts you in a very vulnerable position), but that *doesn't* mean your depression is the reason your poetry isn't any good.

I wasn't moaning about your spelling, and i'm blonde too! It actually made me laugh, thats why I pointed it out!! Sorry if it offended you or pissed you off in any way. And Dutch people rock! and so do Danish people! It kind of flows fine, rhythm and rhyme wise because if you read it, it kind of flows straight off the tongue. Or maybe I've heard too much of my English teacher telling me shit like that?!

meh -- bed, night! (again)

JoY
08-22-2005, 05:12 PM
you're a friendly little thing. I'll get off your back. sleep tight.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 05:30 PM
you're a friendly little thing. I'll get off your back. sleep tight.

*backs off at the Rabbi's behest once again*

*_LoSeR_*
08-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Hey Sin sweetie, so this is where you've been slagging off my friend? Back off motherfucker. I know some pretty sad people, but you just take the biscuit dude. You come on here and judge people by what they write and what they say? Well im going to do the same to you. You are a worthless pathetic piece of shit, and if i knew you (although im not that unfortuante) I would love to beat you down. Dont mess with my friends, you have no way of understanding so dont slag her for merely expressing the way she feels. You need to get a life you sad ass virgin (yes you never did put me straight on that one now did you?- I wonder why!) Fuck off and oh by the way BRITISH PEOPLE RULE! ROCK ON BRITAIN! KISS MY ASS SIN STUDLY! catch you later babe x

Guess who hit_that! LOL x x x x x

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey Sin sweetie, so this is where you've been slagging off my friend? Back off motherfucker. I know some pretty sad people, but you just take the biscuit dude. You come on here and judge people by what they write and what they say? Well im going to do the same to you. You are a worthless pathetic piece of shit, and if i knew you (although im not that unfortuante) I would love to beat you down. Dont mess with my friends, you have no way of understanding so dont slag her for merely expressing the way she feels. You need to get a life you sad ass virgin (yes you never did put me straight on that one now did you?- I wonder why!) Fuck off and oh by the way BRITISH PEOPLE RULE! ROCK ON BRITAIN! KISS MY ASS SIN STUDLY! catch you later babe x

That like totally describes you, lolz

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 11:45 AM

Your profile picture is very disturbing.

coke_a_holic
08-23-2005, 11:46 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/1124605838099.jpg
I find this picture offensive in every way.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 11:47 AM
I find this picture offensive in every way.

Oh...It's 'coke'. Coke is the best soda ever. You got to admit.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 12:01 PM

If you could read you'd notice I've already backed off at the behest of the Jewish princess, now stop being utterly lame and making me want to dig in again. What, hit that actually came whining to you to protect her cause Sin teh big meenie was making fun of her poems, waaaah? Are you that fucking pathetic, and more to the point ; is she?
http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

And if you're so interested in my virginity that you have to ask again after I ignored the first comment for being in poor taste, I'll let you know it's long gone, both hetero and homo. If you're trying to hit a nerve, you're aiming for the wrong spot. If you're inclined to disbelieve me, a quick look at my photos will show beyond a shadow of a doubt that nobody as drop-dead gorgeous as me could ever be a virgin.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 12:04 PM
And if you're so interested in my virginity that you have to ask again after I ignored the first comment for being in poor taste, I'll let you know it's long gone, both hetero and homo.

*points and laughs*

Endymion
08-23-2005, 12:05 PM
i really can't think of anything more pathetic than crying about what someone said on the net so much that your friends join a random board just in a vague attempt to defend you.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 12:05 PM
*points and laughs*
Nice avatar..... :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 12:06 PM
*points and laughs*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/3BD20closet.jpg

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Nice avatar..... :rolleyes:

Is that sarcasm ?!

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Nimrod In Town']Is that sarcasm ?!
That and a little of honesty

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
That and a little of honesty

'Cause i did it.

Grr :mad:

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:09 PM
That like totally describes you, lolz

describes who?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 12:10 PM
describes who?

WHOEVER he quoted, my gosh...

*_LoSeR_*
08-23-2005, 12:10 PM
I just love all of you! This is so much fun! A site full of losers yay!!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 12:11 PM
Yay! Let's throw a party! Imbecile...

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 12:11 PM
Exactly why you're here.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 12:12 PM

His point count not possibly be more valid.

i really can't think of anything more pathetic than crying about what someone said on the net so much that your friends join a random board just in a vague attempt to defend you.

*_LoSeR_*
08-23-2005, 12:15 PM
You got that right, my name is LoSeR?! God these people are slow!

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:16 PM

OK, lets get one thing straight here. I DID NOT ask either of them to come here and defend me, I can defend myself. I didn't even know that they had joined, well Claire I did, Zara I didn't, either way they're both Offspring fans and that why they joined. This thread was just an addition. And who said we were crying? Jesus fucking Christ, shut up and move on already.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:16 PM
His point count not possibly be more valid.

That he is a she.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
OK, lets get one thing straight here. I DID NOT ask either of them to come here and defend me, I can defend myself. I didn't even know that they had joined, well Claire I did, Zara I didn't, either way they're both Offspring fans and that why they joined. This thread was just an addition. And who said we were crying? Jesus fucking Christ, shut up and move on already.
Stop Crying.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
I was talking about Endymion, who is a he. And I had backed off, until your little friend bumped this day-old thread to have a cry.

And since her only posts are ripping on me for being meenies to you, I'm disinclined to believe you didn't go crying to her for support. Christ, stop being such a lame emo crybaby and grow a pair already.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Stop Crying.

oooh dear, waah waah waaaah, someone pass me a tissue. *rolls eyes*

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:23 PM
I was talking about Endymion, who is a he. And I had backed off, until your little friend bumped this day-old thread to have a cry.

And since her only posts are ripping on me for being meenies to you, I'm disinclined to believe you didn't go crying to her for support. Christ, stop being such a lame emo crybaby and grow a pair already.

Oh Sin Sin Sin, shuuut the FUCK up already. I don't care anymore. Like I said anyway, I didn't even know that she had joined. So waah waah waah, whatever. And so far yes, her only posts so far have been having digs at you; because she finds you pathetic, but I don't need to tell anyone that, quite a few people have already reached this conclusion.

Preocupado
08-23-2005, 12:24 PM
I fight these thoughts
want to survive
I'll talk my way from heading to the grave

I'll stop the pills,the drinking too
I don't want to be like this
All i want is you
I want you here, back in my life
Please don't leave me
I need you to survive

*here's a tishue*

Sinister
08-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh Sin Sin Sin, shuuut the FUCK up already. I don't care anymore. Like I said anyway, I didn't even know that she had joined. So waah waah waah, whatever. And so far yes, her only posts so far have been having digs at you; because she finds you pathetic, but I don't need to tell anyone that, quite a few people have already reached this conclusion.

* lot of...

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 12:25 PM
People that's opinion doesn't matter and are complete fucking twats. Honestly, The only people that dislike justin are morons, Because justin has to explain to them (in the meanest way possible) how fucking retarded they are.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:26 PM
* lot of...

no, quite a few....

Here we go again, I'm not getting into the discussion of spelling; grammer and punctuation again :rolleyes:

Sinister
08-23-2005, 12:27 PM
no, quite a few....

Here we go again, I'm not getting into the discussion of spelling; grammer and punctuation again :rolleyes:

actually it's a matter of choosing the right word. vocabulary. but... dammit.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:28 PM
People that's opinion doesn't matter and are complete fucking twats. Honestly, The only people that dislike justin are morons, Because justin has to explain to them (in the meanest way possible) how fucking retarded they are.

I don't care for your opinion, or anyone elses anymore.

LOCK THE DAMN POST ALREADY!

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:29 PM
actually it's a matter of choosing the right word. vocabulary. but... dammit.

I did, have you not heard anyone say "quite a few" ?

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 12:30 PM

So I'm supposed to believe this is a coincidence? She joined because she likes the Offspring as well as you, somehow figured out what your name on here was, and somehow decided to make her very first post an attack on me, as well as all subsequent posts? Come the fuck on, do you think I'm as retarded as you are? Nobody would be stupid enough to believe that.

Look, I had backed off you, before she even joined. Shit, I even tried to give you constructive criticism for your second poem, which you rejected in an overly sensitive crybaby way. But if you're gonna be so fucking pathetic as to bring your friends in here like the whining crybaby you are, I'm gonna keep ripping on you for being a stupid, emo, angsty annoying tard.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:33 PM
So I'm supposed to believe this is a coincidence? She joined because she likes the Offspring as well as you, somehow figured out what your name on here was, and somehow decided to make her very first post an attack on me, as well as all subsequent posts? Come the fuck on, do you think I'm as retarded as you are? Nobody would be stupid enough to believe that.

Look, I had backed off you, before she even joined. Shit, I even tried to give you constructive criticism for your second poem, which you rejected in an overly sensitive crybaby way. But if you're gonna be so fucking pathetic as to bring your friends in here like the whining crybaby you are, I'm gonna keep ripping on you for being a stupid, emo, angsty annoying tard.

no no no no no, you missed it again. I know you had already backed off. They were both over at my house when I logged onto the BBS actually, and they were reading everything. I actually didn't know they were going to join.

So, all I'm going to say is LOCK THE POST, LOCK THE POST, LOCK THE POST

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:34 PM
, I'm gonna keep ripping on you for being a stupid, emo, angsty annoying tard.

That makes you sound very sad and immature, do you know that?

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 12:43 PM
You called me sad and immature? Oh no! I'd better ask some of my friends to join the board and defend me.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 12:55 PM
You called me sad and immature? Oh no! I'd better ask some of my friends to join the board and defend me.

Nopes, I think you'll find I didn't. If you look, I said it made you sound sad and immature.

the_GoDdEsS
08-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Oh wow, just when you thought this thread could not get more pathetic.

LOCK THE POST. LOCK THE POST!!

Sixpence.
08-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Schlimmer geht's immer, Sim :)

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 01:22 PM
This thread deserves my official seal of....
http://tinypic.com/aze628.jpg

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh wow, just when you thought this thread could not get more pathetic.

LOCK THE POST. LOCK THE POST!!

Something we agree on there. :D

the_GoDdEsS
08-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Schlimmer geht's immer, Sim :)

Ja, leider. :(

Sixpence.
08-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Ja, leider. :(

Ein Paradebeispiel...

A prime example, this thread still deserves gold.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Was verriegelt die Hölle, das Pfostenmittel?

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 01:29 PM
This thread is indeed gold.

I've had about three people msg me today to let me know how much this thread rules.

Sixpence.
08-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Me being one of them?

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Yes, you being one of them.

Trippy
08-23-2005, 01:48 PM
the_goddess is the worst arselicker i've ever seen. i guess sin's just that desirable.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Perhaps the worst, but far from the only.

Sixpence.
08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Oh yeah. I'm talented as well ;)

JoY
08-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Something we agree on there. :D
*hits forehead repeatedly*

either you are 13 or younger, or you just shouldn't have been born.

Endy's point is entirely valid.

the_GoDdEsS
08-23-2005, 02:02 PM
the_goddess is the worst arselicker i've ever seen. i guess sin's just that desirable.

Oh, how hilarious you've heard the same thing from me a few times before.

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 02:14 PM

I'm 17 actually. And when I said that I was refering to the fact that we both agree that the post should be locked.

So please mods, Lock my post!!! Or fuckin delete it altogether, sounds good either way!

~*hit_that*~
08-23-2005, 02:15 PM

and lets not go there with the "you shouldn't have been born" because thats worthless and pointless, and Sin already beat you to saying that. lol. Only he was harsher :)

JoY
08-23-2005, 02:16 PM
I didn't mean to be harsh. it just popped out of my mouth, almost as if I meant it.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Why the hell would the mods lock or delete this, it's fucking hilarious.

dalaksta
08-23-2005, 03:02 PM
man comon r u like 10 or 11? use actual words man.

JoY
08-23-2005, 03:06 PM
man comon r u like 10 or 11? use actual words man.
what? sorry, I didn't get that with all the random letters & shit.

JoY
08-23-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm 17 actually. And when I said that I was refering to the fact that we both agree that the post should be locked.

So please mods, Lock my post!!! Or fuckin delete it altogether, sounds good either way!
she WASN'T agreeing with you. that's my whole point.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Oh no the discussion stopped, I was enjoying reading this thread *shakes head negatively*

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 03:44 AM
I feel sorry for the goddess, shes from Slovakia. Poor girl. You too have my pity. And also shes an asslike, shes hasn't got it good at all.

JoY
08-24-2005, 04:03 AM
I wouldn't say I envie her, but I'd be more likely jealous of her than feel sorry for her. she's got her life together, she's smart, she's beautiful, she's witty & she knows how to use all of these things. not to mention she's incredibly sweet & just has a great personality.

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 07:15 AM
Hahahaha! You people make me laugh. I wouldn't exactly describe her like that, and envy her? Obviously your just as sad....

JoY
08-24-2005, 07:25 AM
you just made no sense whatsoever. great job.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 10:24 AM
The Goddess has better things to do with her time than to join random message boards to defend her crybaby emo friends when they get picked on.

Seriously, loser, enemy_number_one, even if you were intelligent, witty, charming, charasmatic and interesting people, you'd never ever be respected here, simply because you were pathetic enough to join this board for your crybaby friend. Oh, and you're not intelligent, witty, charming, charasmatic or interesting.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 10:31 AM
weedo, if you were a halfway decent troll I'd be reluctant to put you on my ignore list in case you said something funny and worthwhile reading.

the_GoDdEsS
08-24-2005, 10:34 AM
I feel sorry for the goddess, shes from Slovakia. Poor girl. You too have my pity. And also shes an asslike, shes hasn't got it good at all.

Hahaha. And you came to that conclusion how? I want to hear arguments supporting and explaining your assumptions.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 10:46 AM
I don't think anybody could explain the assumptions leading them to believe somebody else is an "asslike"

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Are you stupid? Im sure I explained clearly enough, but the people on this site are a bit dim like that. You are from Slovakia. I pity you. Clear enough sweetie, or shall I dumb it down some more.

Sin, Eat shit. How did I know you'd be on here leaving your lovely comments!

coke_a_holic
08-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Are you stupid? Im sure I explained clearly enough, but the people on this site are a bit dim like that. You are from Slovakia. I pity you. Clear enough sweetie, or shall I dumb it down some more.

So, tell me. Do you have a mental disability where inwhich you have trouble grasping to the thin fabrics of reality?

the_GoDdEsS
08-24-2005, 11:22 AM

No, I'm not. No, you did not. Yes, I am. No, you don't. No, it wasn't.

The British are still all faggotted and can't spell.

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:31 AM
Erm are you thick? Please tell me whats spelt wrong there? Fucking Slovakians.....

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 11:33 AM
She asked you to back up your insults with reasoning, you failed to do this. Are you thick?

Punky Dudess
08-24-2005, 11:34 AM
i have poetry... *clears throat*

Oh my darling,
You're so much finer,
i want to give you,
the 69er.

(not my own work)

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:35 AM
I did you dumbass, I made it clear that I insulted her because she from Slovokia! How slow are you people? Jesus christ...

coke_a_holic
08-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I did you dumbass, I made it clear that I insulted her because she from Slovokia! How slow are you people? Jesus christ...
...Perhaps you need a more specific request: How the fuck is the Slovakia comment supposed to be offending?

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Yes, but how is being from Slovakia a bad thing?

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Well I'd be rather upset if I came from there?! :S Im just glad im from England :P

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Why would you be rather upset? Because everybody else in the country would speak better English than you?

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:42 AM
LOL! You are so funny!!? Why is it so important to you people how well someone speaks English?? Obviously the way I speak English is going to be different to them, I'd probably have to dumb alot of things down. Just like I have to do on here...Its sad...It really is...

the_GoDdEsS
08-24-2005, 11:43 AM

* Slovakia

And it's Slovak, not Slovakian.

Dumb Brit.

She's only doing it because I dissed the Brits meanwhile I know Brits, their culture and language. And I bet the girly couldn't even find my country on the map.

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Nice reply 'Slovak' girl.Your county is shit, thats why I know fuck all about it. You on the other hand seem like a nice person :D

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 11:44 AM
LOL! You are so funny!!? Why is it so important to you people how well someone speaks English?? Obviously the way I speak English is going to be different to them, I'd probably have to dumb alot of things down. Just like I have to do on here...Its sad...It really is...

You don't dumb anything down but the board IQ average.

coke_a_holic
08-24-2005, 11:47 AM
So, someone with the user name "Loser" feels pity for someone who's obviously better than them in every conceivable way? I don't really understand...

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Oh Sin, how you make me smile....there should be more people in the world like you...

the_GoDdEsS
08-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Nice reply 'Slovak' girl.Your county is shit, thats why I know fuck all about it. You on the other hand seem like a nice person :D

* country, that's

The British are all faggotted and can't spell.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Seriously though, Simona is intelligent, witty, charming, interesting, beautiful, educated, sociable, and doesn't take guff from retards.

Loser, what do you have to offer except accuracy in your user name?

the_GoDdEsS
Oh Sin, how you make me smile....there should be more people in the world like you...

The_Hombre much? Seriously, that's the lamest kind of sarcasm.

*_LoSeR_*
You know fuck all about me so don't judge me you sad ass. I came on this specific thread to defend my friend who you all decided to slag, and then see my country being consistently slagged off by these freaks. What am I supposed to do? Sit back and enjoy the ride? Erm no, Im going to give as good as we get...Obviously your another ass licker. You don't know me, so don't tell me how shes better. Crazy asses :P

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Thats her name?? Oh you just made my day! Im a self proclaimed loser, and I mean it in the nicest possible way :D

the_GoDdEsS
08-24-2005, 11:52 AM
You know fuck all about me so don't judge me you sad ass. I came on this specific thread to defend my friend who you all decided to slag, and then see my country being consistently slagged off by these freaks. What am I supposed to do? Sit back and enjoy the ride? Erm no, Im going to give as good as we get...Obviously your another ass licker. You don't know me, so don't tell me how shes better. Crazy asses :P

HAHAHAHAHA.

* you're, she's

The British are all faggotted and can't spell.

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 11:53 AM
You told me that already you stupid slag. I think I get the point...

coke_a_holic
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Just leave. Your poor defensless friend doesn't need your "help," anymore. You're only making yourself seem even more idiotic, if that was possible in the first place.

the_GoDdEsS
08-24-2005, 11:57 AM
So we can proceed to correct punctuation now?

And call me something else. 'Slag' has already been used by your friends here. Kinda unoriginal for a smart kiddy like you.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Thats her name?? Oh you just made my day! Im a self proclaimed loser, and I mean it in the nicest possible way :D

* That's, I'm

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 12:01 PM
You told me that already you stupid slag. I think I get the point...

Zara, there's no point wasting your time on this thread anymore, honestly. They've obviously come to the decision that I'm a fucking moronic retard and they hate our country because we're all "faggoted" and can't spell. They've also come to the decision that you're stupid, and Sin has come to the conclusion that you're not witty, charming, charismatic, intelligent etc etc, even though we both know thats not true. So lets just leave it here for now, let this thread just die down because there is seriously no point to it anymore. Everyone here has come to their decisions, and we're not going to change their minds no matter how much we argue back, swear and shout, so lets go!!! *checks new posts*. Lets find some other stuff to talk about babe, love you loads!! To the end of this oh-so-wonderful world and back, you rule!! And don't listen to him, because you're hot my dear :) (in the straightest possible way) roflmao *hugs and kisses darlin*

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 12:03 PM
You could change our minds if you stopped acting like morons. And that last post by hit that was a big step towards that possibility.

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 12:07 PM
You could change our minds if you stopped acting like morons. And that last post by hit that was a big step towards that possibility.

Thanks, it seems that all the fucking cold and rain has done something for my little blonde brain!!! Or maybe it's the fact that I've been at work all day and dealing with oh-so[not]-polite customers, lmao!! Maybe I can have a calm temperement afterall!!!

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 12:16 PM
I don't care about your pathetic mind!!

:confused: heh, EROS, you've confused me there?!

Ok, I'm guessing that all the rain didnt do me any good, and neither did work, I'm tired now!! These boards are addictive when you're bored, they draw me in and make me stay up real late and then make me wanna sleep whilst working!! haha

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 12:23 PM
I was talking to the Idiot, not to you.
anyway to whatever you "said" -thanx for replying.

I figured you weren't talking to me!! Now I'm going to ask another sleepily stupid blonde question; were you talking about Sin? (no offense intended Sin - If I'm wrong)

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 12:24 PM
I was talking to the Idiot, not to you.
anyway to whatever you "said" -thanx for replying.

And no probs EROS! :)

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 12:38 PM
EROS is always talking about me, he loves me.

JoY
08-24-2005, 12:47 PM

dumb it down??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 12:54 PM
EROS is always talking about me, he loves me.

Hahahahaha, got yourself a nice little stalker there from the sound it Sin!!!

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm actually starting to want to be a lot nicer to hit that, the poor dear deserves it with friends like this.

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm actually starting to want to be a lot nicer to hit that, the poor dear deserves it with friends like this.

With friends like what/who? :confused:

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 01:06 PM

Please call me Leigh-Anne, or Leela if it's easier for you :) or LA if thats even easier! lol

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Friends like Loser. Enemy_number_one is alright, a bit of a dick, but in a way I can somewhat respect, but this "loser" person is just... ugh.... seriously fucking stupid. I don't mind stupid people who know their place, but obviously Loser hasn't been taught.

And okay, I'll call you Leela from now on.

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Friends like Loser. Enemy_number_one is alright, a bit of a dick, but in a way I can somewhat respect, but this "loser" person is just... ugh.... seriously fucking stupid. I don't mind stupid people who know their place, but obviously Loser hasn't been taught.

And okay, I'll call you Leela from now on.

Thanks. Aaaw don't be mean to her Sin. She's cool really!! lol, you'd like her if she was drunk haha. Do you like women that strip?? :P

(sorry Za, had to be said lmao). And Claire (enemy) is one of those people who can try and make some sense out of nothing that makes no sense! lmao, but she's cool too!!!

All respect man, can I call you Sin? or shall I call you Justin or somethin?

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I've had some stripper friends before. They were good people. Or do you just mean she gets drunk and strips? That's kinda lame and attentionwhoring.

Call me whatever you prefer, Justin's fine, Sin's fine, Trip or TripBoy's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable with.

JoY
08-24-2005, 01:30 PM
he's so nice. *smiles*

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I've had some stripper friends before. They were good people. Or do you just mean she gets drunk and strips? That's kinda lame and attentionwhoring.

Call me whatever you prefer, Justin's fine, Sin's fine, Trip or TripBoy's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable with.

LOL she strips drunk or sober!!! And she's generally a good person and a good laugh!!! I can't find anyone that can fault her lol.

OK, I'll call you either Sin or Justin lol.

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 01:42 PM
he's so nice. *smiles*

Isn't he just!! lol :)

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 01:47 PM
But she isn't a professional? I've found girls who just take any excuse to strip off without being paid are mostly attentionwhores. I'm not saying your friend is, I'm just saying she probably is.

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 02:48 PM
But she isn't a professional? I've found girls who just take any excuse to strip off without being paid are mostly attentionwhores. I'm not saying your friend is, I'm just saying she probably is.

haha no, she's just extremely random and likes dancing in the pouring rain!!

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Whats wrong with being an 'attentionwhore' anyway? :S Atleast I get my kicks..

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Whats wrong with being an 'attentionwhore' anyway? :S Atleast I get my kicks..

hahahaha, and give a fair few of your male neighbours some too! lolz

You know I love you loads really Zara :)

*_LoSeR_*
08-24-2005, 03:19 PM
LOL I know but I just don't understand the big deal. The only reason I 'insulted' the people on this specific thread was because they consistently like to slag my language and my country, and becaus of the way they treated you (i know we're not talking about that though!) but whatever, theres no need to get so personal. This has just gotten silly.

And I like being an attentionwhore, more fun than being stuck up :P