PDA

View Full Version : Primus-DMV

Spork
08-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Does anyone have a link to the video? I tried watching it on MTV.com but Firefox kept crashing.

Turbonegro
08-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Go buy 'Animals Should Not Try to Act Like People', it has all their music videos on the dvd. And the bonus cd kicks ass. It's well worth the money.

Spork
08-21-2005, 12:28 PM
Go buy 'Animals Should Not Try to Act Like People', it has all their music videos on the dvd. And the bonus cd kicks ass. It's well worth the money.

Thanks, I recently bought Pork Soda and when I saw the bass tab to DMV, I was like "I have got to see this live".

Apathy
08-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Is there a video for Jerry Was A Race Car Driver? I don't like the other songs, but I'm addicted to that one for some reason.

RobinoZombie
08-22-2005, 11:47 PM
you might be addicted too that one cause it was on some old tony hawk game many years ago?:D

and uhm, the DMV video aint live, its the studiotrack with some live footage and some fucked up primus shit!:D

whiiieee, i soon got DMV, soon ill be able too play it correctly
damn tough though...
funny primus songs too play: American life, jerry&wynona

Turbonegro
08-23-2005, 07:16 AM
oooh, I love playing American Life, that riff is so cool!
Southbound Pachyderm and Frizzle Fry are my favorite Primus song to play, though.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 07:18 AM
you might be addicted too that one cause it was on some old tony hawk game many years ago?:D

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. :D
the original thing. :D .got the demo for dreamcast but its not in it :(

Apathy
08-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. :D
the original thing. :D .got the demo for dreamcast but its not in it :(

Exactly.

Every song from that soundtrack got imprinted into my brain somehow.

Do the other primus songs sound anything like Jerry? I've heard that they like to bounce through different genres, but If none of their other songs sound like that, I'm not sure if i'll be entirely interested.

coke_a_holic
08-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Adriann practically forced me to buy Halucino-Genetics. It hasn't left my DVD player for 3 days. I've forced family members, friends, friend's siblings, and basically everyone to watch at least one song off it. Buy it, now.