PDA

View Full Version : Using This Forum (RULE UPDATE 4-18-06!!!)

wheelchairman
08-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Because you people are incompetent retards.

See this film please:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

If you are too lazy. Here are some guidelines.
1. If a thread already exists, don't post it again. If you don't know if it exists, click on search. I, or my partner Johnny Nemesis are vicious and heartless, and will lock/delete any redundant threads.

2. If a thread is very very old (let's say, 2 days of no one replying), there is no need to revive it. Your opinion is not worth that much.

3. Spelling is important. www.dictionary.com is a friend. Also microsoft word can correct spelling and grammar. If you are too stupid to use microsoft word, I will be just as inconsiderate, and delete your post if I should want to. (and in some moods, I will. Like after seeing crappy movies.)

4. This forum is about other bands. Not about suicide, not about dying, not about what you are listening to (which is already a topic in another forum.)

5. Don't complain. I don't value your opinions.

6. You and your opinions are worthless until proven otherwise, remember this.

7. Dalaksta, I will delete any thread you create from now on. Simply because you are stupid and this is possibly contagious on the offspring forums. Eros, you too.

Johnny, you want to add anything?

wheelchairman
08-21-2005, 03:55 PM
I've never moved a thread. What makes you think I would try?

JohnnyNemesis
08-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Seems like a great list. I'll probably be a lenient on the "2 day old" thread bumping, but only depending on how unique the subject in the thread is. If it's not unique at all, however, I'll take action against the revival. Everything else is solid and should be heeded.

noodlesfan
08-21-2005, 04:50 PM
you need to lock this thread before this gets out of hand and different topics start shooting in fifty different directions, like this.

coke_a_holic
08-21-2005, 07:04 PM
I agree with the above statement, kids are gonna be crying about how you're an evil dictator with no heart or something equally lame and unoriginal.

JohnnyNemesis
08-22-2005, 12:07 PM
I'm only leaving this open for now as a feedback thread. Make sure the feedback has a point, and isn't SPAM like what I just had to delete from EROS and Kitten. Otherwise, this'll get locked, and quick.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 02:27 AM
OK, I'll give you some feedback, I think it's important.

Because you people are incompetent retards.
Definitely, some guys just don't have mirrors at home to look at :rolleyes:

See this film please:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
Now this was funny.

If you are too lazy. Here are some guidelines.
1. If a thread already exists, don't post it again. If you don't know if it exists, click on search. I, or my partner Johnny Nemesis are vicious and heartless, and will lock/delete any redundant threads.

2. If a thread is very very old (let's say, 2 days of no one replying), there is no need to revive it. Your opinion is not worth that much.

3. Spelling is important. www.dictionary.com is a friend. Also microsoft word can correct spelling and grammar. If you are too stupid to use microsoft word, I will be just as inconsiderate, and delete your post if I should want to. (and in some moods, I will. Like after seeing crappy movies.)

4. This forum is about other bands. Not about suicide, not about dying, not about what you are listening to (which is already a topic in another forum.)

5. Don't complain. I don't value your opinions.

6. You and your opinions are worthless until proven otherwise, remember this.

7. Dalaksta, I will delete any thread you create from now on. Simply because you are stupid and this is possibly contagious on the offspring forums. Eros, you too.
About this... well, some of them are very well thought, points 1, 3 and 4 are interesting, indeed. I understand n. 5 too, it surely is annoying hearing people whining all the time, even though sometimes you might learn something by listening to other people opinions. Be selective. About the other points, you're just pretending you're a funny person, and you failed. Mostly in point 2, that's just ridiculous. So... you suggest I should start a new thread, instead of reviving an old one? About 6... I don't see why other people opinions are less important than yours... and about 7... I don't know, maybe you're right, but personally I think EROS threads are funny, and very successful, most of the times... just take a look at the replies in those threads, and you'll see what I mean.

Hope I've been helpful. Cheers.

wheelchairman
08-23-2005, 04:24 AM
About 2. If you see an old thread, then don't reply, and don't make a new one. It's been talked about already and your opinion is not important enough to revive the discussion.

6. Your opinions aren't important. You are not unique, and what you have to say, is of no interest to me. I am just going to clear out the crap on this forum, I don't really care if you like what I do or not.

7.EROS is a bore machine.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 04:36 AM
I don't know why people keep posting in these forums then... so we're all talking to ourselves, if our opinions are worthless for the others... I think you should take a look at a dictionary, see the meaning of forum. Oh, this is just an advice, of course. As my opinion is of no importance to you, you might as well just ignore it :rolleyes:

About point 2 again, honestly I don't care about what you say. You're just like the rest of us, being a mod doesn't make you different, or more important *laughs*. I revived a very old thread about a band I liked, 'cause I chose to search for it, instead of creating a new one. And there was one guy that replied my post, Tijs actually, and he didn't throw on me the bullshit you're spilling right now. You must have some sort of inferiority complex, that's the only valid reason I see that could explain your bossy behavior.

EDIT: By the way, my intention was just to give some feedback, there was no need for you come against me with your ridiculously arrogant and bossy attitude.

Spork
08-23-2005, 04:42 AM
I wholeheartedly support the nuking of Dalaksta's threads.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 05:29 AM
I wholeheartedly support the nuking of Dalaksta's threads.
well, I woleheartedly support the nuking of Dalaksta's body.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Platinumpt, what wheelchairman probably means is that if you've made a thread, and no one replies to it, you shouldn't bump it. Like in this thread (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14063&page=2&pp=40), you can see ruroken bump it twice, just to get more people to reply.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Platinumpt, what wheelchairman probably means is that if you've made a thread, and no one replies to it, you shouldn't bump it. Like in this thread (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14063&page=2&pp=40), you can see ruroken bump it twice, just to get more people to reply.
Ahhh I see what you mean. It was on the thread's first page though. But I don't think wheelchairman meant that. He should have been more clear. And calling old to a thread with 2 days...... nah. He didn't meant that. Then it wouldn't be useful at all to have a search button in this forum, if Mr. wheelchairman doesn't like that people revive old threads.

JohnnyNemesis
08-23-2005, 08:28 AM
I think EROS threads are funny, and very successful, most of the times... just take a look at the replies in those threads, and you'll see what I mean.

I'm about to teach you a valuable lesson, my friend:

Quality over quantity.

Sure, his threads get lots of replies, but honestly, aren't they mostly worthless spam, intended to piss people off? Yes, they are.

Also, don't take all of what wheelchairman says personally. He's speaking generally, and unfortunately, it's accurate as a result. Just post in the forum and be reasonable about it and you'll be fine.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 08:39 AM
I'm about to teach you a valuable lesson, my friend:

Quality over quantity.

Sure, his threads get lots of replies, but honestly, aren't they mostly worthless spam, intended to piss people off? Yes, they are.
Yeah, but it's not only EROS that posts there, I see many mods posting too. Why not just ignore him then?

Also, don't take all of what wheelchairman says personally. He's speaking generally, and unfortunately, it's accurate as a result. Just post in the forum and be reasonable about it and you'll be fine.
He may be accurate generally, sure, and I was just giving that feedback you talked about in one of your posts. I tried to be constructive, as you surely noticed. I think the way he replied to me was inadequate... and of course I don't take seriously a person that talks the way he did with me...

wheelchairman
08-23-2005, 08:54 AM
I don't know why people keep posting in these forums then... so we're all talking to ourselves, if our opinions are worthless for the others... I think you should take a look at a dictionary, see the meaning of forum. Oh, this is just an advice, of course. As my opinion is of no importance to you, you might as well just ignore it
You pwn3d me there man, I'm speechless. I should ignore your post.

About point 2 again, honestly I don't care about what you say. You're just like the rest of us, being a mod doesn't make you different, or more important *laughs*. I revived a very old thread about a band I liked, 'cause I chose to search for it, instead of creating a new one. And there was one guy that replied my post, Tijs actually, and he didn't throw on me the bullshit you're spilling right now. You must have some sort of inferiority complex, that's the only valid reason I see that could explain your bossy behavior.
It has nothing to do with being a mod. I'm arrogant because I *am* smarter than you. I can spell normally, and follow the basic grammatic rules. You most often, ramble. Second, I really don't care about a guy that once replied to your post.

I honestly don't think I treated you that harshly. That's just me on neutral. What are you, a human clitoris?

And I second all that Johnny said.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 09:10 AM
You pwn3d me there man, I'm speechless. I should ignore your post.

It has nothing to do with being a mod. I'm arrogant because I *am* smarter than you. I can spell normally, and follow the basic grammatic rules. You most often, ramble. Second, I really don't care about a guy that once replied to your post.

I honestly don't think I treated you that harshly. That's just me on neutral. What are you, a human clitoris?

And I second all that Johnny said.
No, no, no, wait a sec... maybe you THINK you're smarter than me... but that may not be true. But who cares, you think you're smarter than everyone.

Oh by the way, speaking better english than me doesn't make you a brighter person. Many people here speak better english than me, so what's the problem, do you think I care? At least you got my point, for me that's all that matters. I said before, and I stick to it, you surely have an inferiority complex of some kind that makes you act the way you do.

You must be an annoying person, if that's you on neutral :rolleyes: ... and don't try to insult me... that's not you... you can do better than that...

wheelchairman
08-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Sorry about the English comment, I had assumed you were British.

The thing with opinions. Everyone has one. And yet, not a single one of them truly matters. Not a single one is backed with expertise. Everyone's is "equal" only in that they all suck. Mine's only more important because I actually have to clean this place up. Otherwise I don't usually talk about music, I just don't care.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Sorry about the English comment, I had assumed you were British.

The thing with opinions. Everyone has one. And yet, not a single one of them truly matters. Not a single one is backed with expertise. Everyone's is "equal" only in that they all suck. Mine's only more important because I actually have to clean this place up. Otherwise I don't usually talk about music, I just don't care.
Ok, no problem, I'm from Portugal.

Look, I didn't want to be incorrect with you, I just wanted to be constructive, really. I even said I agreed with most points, which were good ideas. But take it easy with that opinion "thing", it's good sometimes hear what others have to say... anyway, sorry if somehow I offended you. I rest my case. And yeah, you're a mod, you have to clean the place up, and so let me encourage you to do a good job. Go for it, this place needs some cleaning (even though "your bands" is not the worst).

wheelchairman
08-23-2005, 09:25 AM
You're wrong. "Your Bands" is the worst.

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 09:29 AM
Whoa, no kidding? You don't have many people viewing it... I thought the worst was general chat, at least that's the place where the useless threads are. (most of them)

JoY
08-23-2005, 06:02 PM
You're wrong. "Your Bands" is the worst.
you're just saying that, because you didn't get to moderate it. *sticks out tongue*

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Like there's a single usefull thread in Your Band.
HAHA oh well, I've never been there before, to be honest :o

coke_a_holic
08-23-2005, 06:57 PM
"Your Band" is good for musicians who want to whore out their music.

wheelchairman
08-23-2005, 10:36 PM
No it's not.

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 09:08 AM
I can't understand why would people waste their time to downloading and listening to people's awful covers and songs.

JoY
08-24-2005, 01:38 PM
fuck you guys double. Your Band kicks total ass. it's an outlet for creativity & inspiration. (done with being sarcastic) you can ask for feedback, advice, ideas, anything that concerns music. & whatever you say, that IS good. I wouldn't let people listen to me & my band with the idea "oh just listen to how kick-ass I am with an instrument in my paws", I'd want critique & advice, just some constructive advice how to get better.

it's just too bad hardly anyone uses that forum in such a positive way.

dexterisMYman
08-25-2005, 09:51 AM
that video was great

MegaLaDon
08-31-2005, 09:18 AM

But your so called expertise didn't get you very far did it... Like Platinumpt said, why utilise the Search button to save having loads of threads on the same subject, if you forbid those threads (which will most likely be your hated 'old' ones) to be revived in order to do this...

I would like to say that it was wonderful to see how you left that comment unaddressed... maybe we need some Mods who are capable of removing their heads from their arses before they try and get all falsely-condescending on us.

Wake up, stop smelling your own sphincter and try to smell your own ignorance.

platinumpt
08-31-2005, 09:26 AM
But your so called expertise didn't get you very far did it... Like Platinumpt said, why utilise the Search button to save having loads of threads on the same subject, if you forbid those threads (which will most likely be your hated 'old' ones) to be revived in order to do this...

I would like to say that it was wonderful to see how you left that comment unaddressed... maybe we need some Mods who are capable of removing their heads from their arses before they try and get all falsely-condescending on us.

It's a wonderful sensation for me to see that at least one person understood exactly what I posted, instead of using the same old excuse "oh, you're just rambling around something, you have no arguments". Thanks a lot, for bringing up their idiocy.

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 09:46 AM

First, as far as not replying to old threads. And not starting double threads. I already answered this. A thread has already been discussed. Just because ONE person wants to discuss it. Is no reason to bring it back to the top. ONE person's opinion is not that important.

My own expertise has failed me? What do you mean? I see no examples of this. Nor do I see examples of me claiming to be a "moderating expert." I was just voted into this position by the users of this board. What do you know about them, having a total of 5 posts and all?

Which comment are we talking about now? This supposed comment that I left unadressed?

Oh, and you realize that attacks at my sexuality and body, are just something people do when their criticisms are empty.

So please, continue telling me about my false sense of superiority?

And Platinumpt, what are you talking about? You never made any of these points.

platinumpt
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Oh, and you realize that attacks at my sexuality and body, are just something people do when their criticisms are empty.
You called me an human clitoris. This is an attack to my sexuality and body, isn't it? I've always thought your criticisms were empty, and here's the proof.

And Platinumpt, what are you talking about? You never made any of these points.
Oh yes I did. We actually had an interesting argument. But you're just a stubborn mod who is uncapable of admitting you mess up on your posts sometimes.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
First, as far as not replying to old threads. And not starting double threads. I already answered this. A thread has already been discussed. Just because ONE person wants to discuss it. Is no reason to bring it back to the top. ONE person's opinion is not that important.

For fucks sake, if someone revives a thread, more people will see it, and they might have something to add. You can't just expect ALL users to have seen ALL threads.

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 10:02 AM
Platinumpt- My entire argument doesn't consist of ad-hominem attacks. That is the difference. That and you just repeat yourself over and over again. And then get angry when I disagree with you. Hence the human clitoris comment.

Second, no you didn't. Or if you did, I told you the same thing I told her. Meaning I did understand it, and I just disagreed, and yet you still got upset.

Mannen, I don't know why they care so much. I haven't blocked threads yet for this reason. I've only threatened to. I was just laying some ground rules and guidelines, not the ten commandments.

platinumpt
08-31-2005, 10:07 AM
Whatever man.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Mannen, I don't know why they care so much. I haven't blocked threads yet for this reason. I've only threatened to. I was just laying some ground rules and guidelines, not the ten commandments.
Yes, but there's no point having rules that both are useless, and you still not care about.

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes, but there's no point having rules that both are useless, and you still not care about.
Does it really matter? I was just writing down what I thought to be good guidelines. I wasn't writing a constitution. You people take modship and this board too seriously.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-31-2005, 10:20 AM
Does it really matter? I was just writing down what I thought to be good guidelines. I wasn't writing a constitution. You people take modship and this board too seriously.
I'm not taking it too seriously, its just that it would be really irretating if you closed all threads that got "bumped".

JohnnyNemesis
08-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah, but since NO ONE has closed any threads just because they've been bumped, stop whining over nothing, okay?

JohnnyNemesis
08-31-2005, 11:45 AM
I was responding to Mannen som blev en gris.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Yeah, but since NO ONE has closed any threads just because they've been bumped, stop whining over nothing, okay?
Yeah, but.... Ok, I'll shut up.

the_GoDdEsS
09-02-2005, 07:42 AM
Your rules totally turn me on. Woot.

MegaLaDon
09-02-2005, 10:41 AM

I had thought about a serious reply, but after I read that I couldn’t find the will… for laughing at the unfortunately non-dramatic irony.

All I can say is that if all these people voted to be told that their opinions were ‘not that important’ or ‘not worth that much’ by some ‘arrogant’ (your description not mine) Mod… then who am I to argue… ey? With my humble 5 posts. haha

JohnnyNemesis
09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
It's not your low post-count that makes your credibility seem a bit iffy. It's the fact that you're whining about rules that haven't been enforced yet. Sure, they're in place, and it's normal to be upset about the tone used to start off this thread, but the rules haven't been a problem for anyone yet because people have generally been pretty good.

Since that's the case, why bitch about nothing?

Oh, and the fact that your insults are carbon-copy, generic, juvenile flames also kills your credibility a bit. No offense.

MegaLaDon
09-02-2005, 11:00 AM
It's the fact that you're whining about rules that haven't been enforced yet. Sure, they're in place, and it's normal to be upset about the tone used to start off this thread, but the rules haven't been a problem for anyone yet because people have generally been pretty good.

Since that's the case, why bitch about nothing?

I think you missed my point, but I take yours on board.

Oh, and the fact that your insults are carbon-copy, generic, juvenile flames also kills your credibility a bit. No offense.

Sorry dude, I just call a spade a spade.

Also I believe spelling, grammar and fancy insults mean shit if you cannot respect that all people are equal and therefore are equally entitled to their opinion. That was my priority with my comments, not scoring points.

JohnnyNemesis
09-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Also I believe spelling, grammar and fancy insults mean shit if

Whoa whoa whoa, let me just stop you right there. Just because immature insults make you look stupid doesn't mean that the inverse will make you look smart, and that's not what I meant to imply.

all people are equal and therefore are equally entitled to their opinion. That was my priority with my comments, not scoring points.

If that's your priority, and scoring points isn't, then keep the stupid insults out of it, no matter how much they insult you. Otherwise, you DO look like you care about "scoring points", because you're willingly participating in the exchange. Understand?

And all people are equal in real life, sure, but this is a little different. If you'd been around a bit and seen the ways people PURPOSELY try to make things bad for everyone else around here, you'd understand wheelchairman's original post and stance a bit better.

killer_queen
09-02-2005, 11:59 AM
This is weird. Why would a member who joined in August and has just 9 posts argue about the forum rules? I'm sure he's someone from this boards who has been here for a long time and who has no courage to argue with letting everyone know his real username.

MegaLaDon
09-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Understand?

Yes. But. You. Still. Miss. My. Point:

He has his head too far up his own ass. Spade = Spade.

You even said yourself that my reaction was natural. How am I supposed to think any different?

I’m sorry if that is ‘immature’ to you, but in my opinion talking the way he did deserves nothing more than that kind of comment.

This is weird. Why would a member who joined in August and has just 9 posts argue about the forum rules? I'm sure he's someone from this boards who has been here for a long time and who has no courage to argue with letting everyone know his real username.

It just irritates me that a system put in place in order to make things better… has only instated people who appear to just abuse it.

I mean, that was practically my introduction to this Forum.

Am I the only fucker interested in, and willing to make a comment on who will be deciding whether or not my fucking opinion is valid?

wheelchairman
09-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Duly noted. However you haven't changed my opinion. You have a total of like nine posts. You *never* use this forum. Why should your opinion matter?

MegaLaDon
09-02-2005, 07:02 PM
If that's how you want to run this place then so fucking be it.

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Leave it dude, better stop discussing over nothing. Let them think whatever they want to think. Who cares anyway? This will lead us nowhere. Better someone close the damn thread.

JohnnyNemesis
09-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Better someone close the damn thread.

This thread is staying open because not everyone is as immature as you are. Not everyone is going to come here crying over rules that haven't even been enforced yet, so I'm not going to let the fact that YOU are a little bitch ruin it for everyone else who might actually have something meaningful to say.

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 11:49 AM
This thread is staying open because not everyone is as immature as you are. Not everyone is going to come here crying over rules that haven't even been enforced yet, so I'm not going to let the fact that YOU are a little bitch ruin it for everyone else who might actually have something meaningful to say.
Meaningful things have already been said, both by me and MegaLaDon. You and wheelchairman are just stubborn idiots who don't accept that anyone goes against your opinions. I'm posting here no more. Consider this running away, if you want. See if I care, you idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
09-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Meaningful things have already been said, both by me and MegaLaDon.You and wheelchairman are just stubborn idiots who don't accept that anyone goes against your opinions. I'm posting here no more. Consider this running away, if you want. See if I care, you idiot.

MegaLaDon said meaningful things. He disagreed with us, and in some respects, was actually correct. YOU, on the other hand, have just been whining about nothing, taking out personal grudges against us, and being nice with MegaLaDon just because he disagrees with us and is smarter than you. In short, you're a pathetic leech.

MegaLaDon went against our opinions, and I accepted him, because he was right. You were wrong. It's just that simple.

We both know you're going to be reading this in a minute anyway, so you're not fooling anyone. Just stop being such a crybaby already.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-03-2005, 12:09 PM
I know I should shut up, but I just have to ask: What's the difference between their opinions? I'm not whining or anything (anymore), just asking.

MegaLaDon
09-08-2005, 09:11 AM
^ Never seen it. Sounds rather like Jaws to me.

MegaLaDon
09-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Except that Jaws only kind of sucks. This one takes the cake in sucking. So where then do you get your username?

God I hate myself for going completely off topic.

Jaws is actually an awesome film, though the others sucked. They were kind've lucky that the Jaws model wasn't finished until half way through the film, as it both added to the mystery and stopped it from being really, really bad (as I imagine Megaladon was).

I just got my name from the prehistoric shark, interesting supposed creature and sounded kinda cool as a name. Also the attempted wittiness with the well placed caps gave me a little tickle.

Edit; I'm gunna second your other post too, just to help it get back on topic too ;p

Offspring7
09-18-2005, 05:30 PM
well the video that was posted sort of contradicts the statement that the one persons statement is not worth enough to bump back up to the top. i know, i know, the argument was already made, but its true. and since the rules have been loosely enforced, it really doesn't matter. but that was a great video. very funny. i think all mods should put that in their forum stickies.

theUnholyNihgtbrnger
09-20-2005, 03:28 PM
the argument was already made, but its true. and since the rules have been loosely enforced, it really doesn't matter. but that was a great video. very funny. i think all mods should put that in their well the video that was posted sort of contradicts the statement that the one persons statement is not worth enough to bump back up to the top. i know, i know,forum stickies.

Conspiracy of One
09-20-2005, 03:33 PM
the argument was already made, but its true. and since the rules have been loosely enforced, it really doesn't matter. but that was a great video. very funny. i think all mods should put that in their well the video that was posted sort of contradicts the statement that the one persons statement is not worth enough to bump back up to the top. i know, i know,forum stickies.

nihgtbrnger....Boy you fooled me! :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
10-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I hate that thread too, but I think we should leave it open. Usually, I'd just go crazy and delete any thread I deemed bullshit, but that one hasn't really caused a problem for anyone, and there aren't many game threads in this forum anyway...

I would encourage people to add some dimension to the games though. Try not to repeat the same band as often, for example, and/or add a brief explanation of why you like the bands you do...

Tigerfan
10-15-2005, 07:38 PM
About 2. If you see an old thread, then don't reply, and don't make a new one. It's been talked about already and your opinion is not important enough to revive the discussion.

6. Your opinions aren't important. You are not unique, and what you have to say, is of no interest to me. I am just going to clear out the crap on this forum, I don't really care if you like what I do or not.

7.EROS is a bore machine.
I think having power at your hands in this forum has made you corrupt. Your not above anyone here, and if this is like most forums (I don't know I aint been here long) then you can be replaced at anytime. So get off your high horse and act like everyone else.

Tired_Of_You
10-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Hahaha. I have to tell you that the admins are gone so none of the moderators are going to be replaced. However, I think the mods are doing a great job.

yay
10-18-2005, 07:16 PM
The mods could go Stalin style tyrannical at any moment. Consider yourself fortunate.Nobody likes you. Suckup.

Tizzalicious
10-20-2005, 09:33 PM
I think having power at your hands in this forum has made you corrupt. Your not above anyone here, and if this is like most forums (I don't know I aint been here long) then you can be replaced at anytime. So get off your high horse and act like everyone else.
I would've and did say the same things before I become a mod. Your opinion is not important. Why do you think it is? Why should I care? Honestly, everyone has an opinion. And most of them are ugly and worthless. Seriously on what grounds should I believe that you have a valuable opinion?

Yay- Shutup.

- Wheelchairman

yay
10-26-2005, 06:51 PM
I would've and did say the same things before I become a mod. Your opinion is not important. Why do you think it is? Why should I care? Honestly, everyone has an opinion. And most of them are ugly and worthless. Seriously on what grounds should I believe that you have a valuable opinion?

Yay- Shutup.

- WheelchairmanI'm Yay, by the looks of things he's Tigerfan. Look I'm sick of you WCM, I'm once again gonna write to admin, and also using Mcafee reporting tools, report your posts to the U.S Internet rights and regulations board. You are encouraging anti-social behaviour and abusing new members of the forum.

yay
10-26-2005, 06:52 PM

Yay- Shutup.

- WheelchairmanAlso just to set you straight, most people on this forum don't value your opinion at all so shut the fuck up and get a girlfriend. Congratulations though, you and you alone are the only ever person to be put on my ignore list. Me having a spamming history and having to Ignore list you, shows you've got issues.

EDIT: How convenient. You being a moderator prohibits me from ignoring you. Very well, I shall not reply to any spam you post then, and as soon as you are removed from your position I'll ignore list you.

yay
10-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Yay, stop it. You're going to devastate him. It's one thing to make fun of a sensitive guy like WCM, but you're going too far. Seriously, the poor guy's desperate for approval. He'll lose sleep over this.Ha ha do I detect some sarcasm in the air? Listen I don't want to argue with you anymore. My beef with you is finished. I'm not going to annoy you or speak about you in other threads to try and piss you off. I'm not going to do that to anybody anymore, even Wheelchairman, as hard as that is to believe. However, I don't have to agree with his techniques, that's all I want to say.

coke_a_holic
11-04-2005, 03:35 PM
7. Dalaksta, I will delete any thread you create
What happened to this? Would you please carry it out?

wheelchairman
11-05-2005, 07:18 AM
What happened to this? Would you please carry it out?
The joke got boring. A piece of advice, carrying a joke too far makes you look stupid.

dalaksta
11-06-2005, 03:10 PM
the albino black sheep thing was funny and o so true

That_Guy91
02-12-2006, 09:24 AM
I forgot, was this supposed to be open?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-12-2006, 09:25 AM
I forgot, was this supposed to be open?

they may have opened it to see if someone would notice like TUNB did before

That_Guy91
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
That's what I thought.

0r4ng3
02-12-2006, 11:40 AM
No, this thread has always been open. It's just that no one's posted in it. Up until today.

yay
02-19-2006, 09:43 PM
No, this thread has always been open. It's just that no one's posted in it. Up until today.Yeah I just noticed it now. I commend WCM for leaving it open for people to give their opinions.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2006, 11:59 PM
On him?

WCM u suck, powerhungry teen.

yay
03-01-2006, 02:58 PM
On him?

WCM u suck, powerhungry teen.You kinda look like Avril Lavigne with red hair in that avatar.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 08:51 AM
New request:

PLEASE TITLE YOUR THREADS CLEARLY.

Example: instead of making a thread called "Look here" or "I love this band" before talking about Sum 41 or Alien Ant Farm or whatever, just name your thread "Sum 41" or "Alien Ant Farm".

If you want to discuss something specific, like a Rammstein show you went to or a new album from The Hives, don't title your threads "I went 2 a show!" or "new album!!!". Title them something like "Rammstein show" or "New Album from The Hives".

Now, this will be loosely enforced, and not a really SET rule. Just please try to comply because it would make browsing this forum easier. Thanks!

Direct any questions to me or wheelchairman.

Thank you!

DeAtHsTaR
05-06-2006, 09:35 PM
That cancels out the next rule, which is to not revive threads that haven't been posted in. Good rule, buddy.

All About Eve
05-07-2006, 12:14 AM
There's a difference. Reviving an old thread to comment on a dead issue, where you have nothing unique to offer, is stupid and pointless. If you have something new to contribute to it, then post in it. If it's related to the same subject, but a different issue, then a new thread is okay. Lauren's Pennywise thread is a perfect example.

Thomas
06-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey, should we make it a rule to not talk about The Offspring in all these "favorite" threads and whatnot?

pathfinder
06-23-2006, 07:38 AM
if only i saw that film before i started beeing the biggest retard on this forem.

I would like to say im sorry to:
Tijs,weelchairman,sin studly, andy, platinumpt, joy,tizzalicious.
And ofcorse al the others who called me a morron , idiot , waste of air and to sum it all up a usseless piece of shit.

thank you

platinumpt
06-30-2006, 01:30 PM
platinumpt? What the fuck do you mean? What have you done to me? Who are you?

Tijs
06-30-2006, 01:49 PM
I haven't seen that before.. what's that all about?

pathfinder
07-15-2006, 09:36 AM
i have no fucking idea were that came from.

Camilamazed
09-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Members should get used to the irony that goes on the boards.. If people were to kill themselves because of the superiority thing here, there would be more dead people than the holocaust.

ninthlayer
09-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Bullshit, Hitler's more popular than the Offspring by a longshot (which is infinitely better than a hookshot).

Win.

78 Water
11-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Win is infinelty worse than a longshot, it shoots twice as far, which allows you to readh higher areas! Gold Skullatas here I come!

ZagmenO
12-11-2006, 06:09 PM
I don't see what's wrong with being retarded.

0r4ng3
12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Don't worry, no one expects you to.

SkunkIt
01-18-2007, 05:10 PM
I agree with what All About Eve said.

Also, I think for people who don't speak English as a first language or have mental disabilities, missing fingers or are drunk, bad spelling and grammar should be acceptable.

Wolfbutter
01-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I Agree with these rules 100%

wheelchairman
04-01-2007, 02:25 PM
For the sake of my own amusement, I've taken up some cosmetic mod-editing of this forum that will make it generally more pleasurable for all.