PDA

View Full Version : offspring art

dirty pair
08-21-2005, 07:48 PM
i wonder who does all the offspring art? ike the covers, bookletts/logos and what not... hmm..

WebDudette
08-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Do you have any of the Offsprings CD's.

If you do I'am sure it will say on the booklet who did the art. On my S/T CD it says (art: Mackie) on the back page of the booklet in the bottom left hand corner.

Chanz
08-21-2005, 08:15 PM
I know Dex did the ones in conspiracy of one, coz he was in a creative mood and those pics have deeper meanings which is super awsome. So I suppose he dose the others coz its all a similar style (looking at it from an artists point of view). Dex is a man of many talents :o)

WebDudette
08-21-2005, 08:18 PM
If you have the CD's and you look around the booklets you WILL find out who the art is buy.

leo3375
08-21-2005, 08:55 PM
I know Dex did the ones in conspiracy of one, coz he was in a creative mood and those pics have deeper meanings which is super awsome. So I suppose he dose the others coz its all a similar style (looking at it from an artists point of view). Dex is a man of many talents :o)

Uhh… I don't think so. Dexter can't even draw stick figures! The artwork for CO1 is by Alan Forbes.

dirty pair
08-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Do you have any of the Offsprings CD's.

If you do I'am sure it will say on the booklet who did the art. On my S/T CD it says (art: Mackie) on the back page of the booklet in the bottom left hand corner.

noo... i havent been able to notice that fine print, i have no time, i won the "trip to the moon" on a 7 up cap. so yeah i've been busy, but i will be sure to check it out once i get some time.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v38/Saintpete/?action=view&current=peteonmoon.jpg

Mentally_Challenged
08-22-2005, 04:10 AM
S/T: Mackie
Ignition: Joy Aoki (Cover Painting and band photography), Fire photograph by Astrid and Hanns Frieder Michler/Science Photo Library.
Smash: Art Direction: Fred Hidalgo + Kevin Head, Photography by Lisa Johnson.
Ixnay: Enrique Chagoya (Art Direction by Sean Evans), Photography by Lisa Haun.
Americana: Frank Kozik (Art Direction by Sean Evans)
CO1: Alan Forbes (Art Direction by Sean Evans)
Splinter: Cover concept by Dexter Holland, Art Direction by Sean Evans, Design by Storm Thorgerson, Peter Curzon and Dan Abbot, Photography by Rupert Truman.
GH: Art Direction: Sean Evans

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 04:19 AM
S/T: Mackie
Ignition: Joy Aoki (Cover Painting and band photography), Fire photograph by Astrid and Hanns Frieder Michler/Science Photo Library.
Smash: Art Direction: Fred Hidalgo + Kevin Head, Photography by Lisa Johnson.
Ixnay: Enrique Chagoya (Art Direction by Sean Evans), Photography by Lisa Haun.
Americana: Frank Kozik (Art Direction by Sean Evans)
Splinter: Cover concept by Dexter Holland, Art Direction by Sean Evans, Design by Storm Thorgerson, Peter Curzon and Dan Abbot, Photography by Rupert Truman.
GH: Art Direction: Sean Evans
I wouldn't say it better! :cool:

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 02:30 PM

I didn't realize alan forbes did artwork for the offspring. He did lots for Afi. :D