PDA

View Full Version : Six Feet Under

Little_Miss_1565
08-21-2005, 07:51 PM
I just bawled my way through the last half hour of the final Six Feet Under episode ever.

Did anyone else see it? What'd you think?

Additionally, what was the last show/movie/book/etc. that made you cry like a wee baby?

Preocupado
08-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Is that a show about a family who runs a funeral business? If it is, damn, that's a nice show to watch. But the season that's on here in Brazil must be two months old.

mogs12345
08-21-2005, 07:56 PM
six feet under is probaly the srupidest show i have ever watch. watching it was the biggest waste of time.

Weirddimensions
08-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Did anyone else see it? What'd you think?

Sorry, I only watch good shows.

(Ok, I'm j/k, I don't really watch tv, period. :P)

mogs12345
08-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Little_Miss_1565 is this all you do, watch tv and sit on ur computer (sweet life).

Izie
08-22-2005, 12:26 AM
I used to watch that show, but then I went to Belgium and it didn't air there :/ I really need to get Ken to download it so I can see what happened, because I LOVED it.

Was the ending goooood?

RXP
08-22-2005, 01:04 AM
I've only seen a couple eps.

The last ep of Buffy brought a tear to my eye. Both because it was increadibly sad (although SPOILER Spike comes back in Angel later!) but also cause it was an end of an era of me being a kid.

I don't think anything else has made me upset, most shows get canned that I watch without a proper ending anyway.

Jesus
08-22-2005, 02:36 AM
I used to watch that show, but then I went to Belgium and it didn't air there :/ I really need to get Ken to download it so I can see what happened, because I LOVED it.

Was the ending goooood?

It ran on both "Kanaal Twee" and "Nederland 3"... ; ) . So it's probably back in september on both channels.

Izie
08-22-2005, 04:00 AM
It ran on both "Kanaal Twee" and "Nederland 3"... ; ) . So it's probably back in september on both channels.

Wah wah, download the first few seasons then... Pweeeeease?

And how come I've never seen it on Kanaal Twee?

platinumpt
08-22-2005, 04:10 AM
I don't know that show, at least not for that name.. I've searched imdb in the meantime, and confirmed I don't know it :(

About the last part of your post Little miss... I don't think there were movies or series that made me cry like a baby... but well, I loved the ending of the lord of the rings, it kinda made me cry a little... maybe because it was all over... I don't know...

Cejus
08-22-2005, 04:21 AM
The last film that made me cry was "Big Fish" (a Tim Burton's film) :rolleyes:

Oh and I haven't seen this tv show, you can't see it on spanish TV, but I think I'll download it from Emule or something; friends of mine have told me that it's a really great show.

JoY
08-22-2005, 04:32 AM
oh. I just wanted to say I didn't think we have it over here in the Netherlands, but apparently we do.

darko
08-22-2005, 04:36 AM
i used to watch it but Channel 4 are arseholes and kept putting it later and later.....so now i've started watching it again and am totally lost!

What happened to the other girl Nate Married? when did Brenda come bacK? and what the fuck is going on with the mother!!

It was Nates 2nd Marriage last night.....soooo

Jesus
08-22-2005, 05:25 AM
Wah wah, download the first few seasons then... Pweeeeease?

And how come I've never seen it on Kanaal Twee?

Dunno, guess we saw other things then or went to bed since we had to get up early on mondays, since it was on sundays at 22.50 http://www.kanaaltwee.be/TV-GIDS/series/episode.htm?itemid=10714

On NED3 it was also on Sundays at 22.30 http://www.omroep.nl/nps/sixfeetunder/

And I'll look for the seasons. =)

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-22-2005, 05:26 AM
The last Cold Feet bought a tear to my eye. And AI: Artificial Intelligence remains the only film to leave me bawling.

Izie
08-22-2005, 05:29 AM
The last Cold Feet bought a tear to my eye. And AI: Artificial Intelligence remains the only film to leave me bawling.

Cold Feet has to be one of the best shows I've ever watched. And yes, some of the last episodes were just... *sigh*

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-22-2005, 05:30 AM
When Rachel dies.. :'(

(For anyone who hasn't watched it yet, watch out, in this post I tell you who dies.)

Izie
08-22-2005, 05:36 AM
I swear I couldn't believe it happened. I was sitting and watching it with my mom and we were just... Completely shocked. For like an hour after the show too. And yes, we were all :'( too. And I never cry over movies/shows.

Tizzalicious
08-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Dunno, guess we saw other things then or went to bed since we had to get up early on mondays, since it was on sundays at 22.50 http://www.kanaaltwee.be/TV-GIDS/series/episode.htm?itemid=10714

On NED3 it was also on Sundays at 22.30 http://www.omroep.nl/nps/sixfeetunder/

And I'll look for the seasons. =)

Wow, that's pretty lame, both at the same time you'd think they'd pay attention to stuff like that. Isn't Kanaal 2 the one we get over here too?

I cried during the last episode of Joan if Arcadia I saw. Her friend died. And I'm a cry baby.

Jesus
08-22-2005, 11:21 AM
Wow, that's pretty lame, both at the same time you'd think they'd pay attention to stuff like that. Isn't Kanaal 2 the one we get over here too?

No, you get één and ketnet/canvas. You prolly call'm Belg 1 en Belg 2 ; ). Kanaal Twee is a commercial station (only receivable in Flanders). But still it's stupid, since I'd rather watch it without commercials than with... (could be that it are different seasons ofcourse)

Tizzalicious
08-22-2005, 11:24 AM
No, you get één and ketnet/canvas. You prolly call'm Belg 1 en Belg 2 ; ). Kanaal Twee is a commercial station (only receivable in Flanders). But still it's stupid, since I'd rather watch it without commercials than with... (could be that it are different seasons ofcourse)

Ah, that makes it slightly less stupid. But still a bit.

Preocupado
08-22-2005, 11:41 AM
When Rachel dies.. :'(

(For anyone who hasn't watched it yet, watch out, in this post I tell you who dies.)

What?? I thought noone died at the end of Friends!!

Just kidding hairy.

By the way, will someone tell me who dies of what in the end of Six Feet Under???

Sixpence.
08-22-2005, 12:14 PM
I never watched Six Feet Under.

Now which one made me cry??? As far as I remember it was the first movie of this Bollywood production. It wasn't actually that good but totally emotional.
Well let me rephraze it: it was pathetic. Well, I had a few tears in my eyes, though...

Betty
08-22-2005, 10:15 PM
I seriously cry during any movie that is remotely sad. And I'm not even somebody who ever cries, it's pretty silly.

But umm... the movie that made me the most sad of all as a child was Puff the Magic Dragon... when the Sneezes took over the island, I was devastated. Also, My Girl was pretty sad.

RXP
08-23-2005, 01:22 AM
If anyone's seen "on the beach" and they don't cry at movies normally they will ball at this. It's a 2 part mini series and it's honestly the most awful sad film I've ever seen. I recorded it onto DVD cause I thought it was so good and get whoever I can to watch it.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 03:27 AM
I love six feet under, but I've only seen up to the third series.

Additionally, what was the last show/movie/book/etc. that made you cry like a wee baby?

Dog Day Afternoon. I can't help it, it's so fucking sad. At first you want him to escape, and when you realise he's not going to you just want him to die, and they don't even give you that. :(