PDA

View Full Version : World War 3?

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 10:21 AM
with all that's going on in the world today, do u think anyone's afraid of america? is it possible that there could be a world war 3? bush making his damn shitty discensions, he's gonna get all of us killed. all hell is going to break lose. what's your opinon? :confused:

my opinon, enjoy or die. :D

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 10:32 AM
I AGGREE I HATE THAT MOTHERFUCKER BUSH HE IS A NAZI! LOL HE CANT EVEN PRONUNCE WORDS CORECTLY WHAT A MORON AND HE IS OUR PRESIDENT??????????????????????????????/// WE SHOULD ALL KILL THE PRESIDENT LIEK THE OFFSPRING SAYS TOO BECUASE WITHOUT LEADERS THERE WILL B NO 1 TO START ALL TE WARS AND WE CAN HAV ANARCHY WHERE EVERY1 IS HAPPY AND THEY WILLL LET ME SMOKE HASH!!!!!!!111111111

MICHAEL MOORE IS THE TRU PATRIOT COZ HE CARES ABOUT THE COUNTRY NOT LIKE THAT FAGGOT GEORGE BUSH WHO CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE WORDS PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!11111111i

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Bush should die.
Sin Studly should be tortured before death.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 10:37 AM
lol, you made me laugh. finally some1 agrees. i've been telling ppl at home, they don't listen. why again is he our prez, what a dick. a stupid dick, actually. yea! they should let you smoke your hash, and they should let me do speed, what's wrong with having an addiction? :D

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 10:40 AM
who agrees? it's stupid, it's also sad because the troops have to risk their lives for that asshole. my dad, big brother, aunt, godfather, and uncle are in iraq. they came back for a day, they thought they were down with iraq, a couple hrs later, the miltary calls, saying they have to go back. so much for celebrating. their home coming.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 10:53 AM
r there anymore bush haters?

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Oh man, you're fucking stupid.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 10:57 AM
why the bloody hell?

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 11:01 AM
I hope for your sake you're on the backend of a four-day meth binge, and your brain has been temporarily scattered by sleep deprivation, cause you're seriously fucking stupid. Where's your crust, speedfreak?

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 11:03 AM
druggies, are the fuckers. i am, but in rehab, i'm trying to break my addiction. i'm almost there.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 11:08 AM
it's not my fualt i didn't want this addiction. i was raped and forced. it's a hard life for me.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 11:12 AM
How long's it been since your last fix, tweaker? You can remember, can't you? The warm rush spreading from the centre of your chest, slowly spreading throughout the rest of your body. The sensitive tingling pleasure dancing across your skin, from your scalp, toes and fingers slowly moving down your neck, arms and legs to meet the warmth inside you. The pulsing in your head, getting stronger, and stronger, that wild stab of euphoria that makes you utter something like "Oh shit yeah!" and sink into your chair, grinning. You remember how happy it makes you feel. Shit, you can't help but remember. Just like you won't be able to help yourself to another fix.

But most importantly, you remember everything bad washing away. The anxiety, the depression, the feeling you get when you wake up in the morning not even wanting to fucking live anymore, it all goes away when you tie off and punch that tiny little hole, doesn't it? You know you can't deny yourself that pleasure forever, you know that under all the denial and all the promises you make to yourself, you're going to go back. You're going to mix yourself up another hit, and you're going to do it. You're going to visit that place one more time, and spend the next twelve hours not caring, not caring about the irregular beating and burning pain of your heart, not caring about the dryness of your eyeballs and the sensitive stabbing pains of the ulcers and cracks that form inside your mouth. And then when you come down, you're going to do it again? Aren't you?

Because that's all you are, and all you'll ever be, another worthless fucking addict.

http://parangaricutirimicuaro.blogspot.com/tina-meth-pipe.jpghttp://www.lclark.edu/org/piolog/archives/2000-2001/20001201/coke.jpg
http://www.ofb.net/~epstein/sl/0403/20040323-syringes.jpg

Go fix yourself up, scumbag. Just one last time, of course.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 11:19 AM
how the fuck?.......................it's depressing really. thanks for the advice, i fix myself, and no ONE LAST TIME. i'll stop. it's a hard life, but i've managed.
later, gotta go fix myself, hoping not to go back anymore. what a fuckin' mistake. :( :(

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 11:23 AM
You'll go back, you know you will. Why do you even bother to fight it? You know first chance you get you'll be gumming a bag, or snorting a line, smoking a pipe, shooting a fix. You might as well save yourself all this pain and hardship and go hit some more, right now, because deep down inside you know that's what you're gonna do anyway. It calls to you. I know you can hear it, it calls your name. It loves you. It loves you like nobody else in the world has ever loved you, will ever love you.

http://www.sixthseal.com/images/IV/ivmeth.jpg

It's your only friend. It's your only lover. It's the only thing that cares about you, that will be there when you need it. And you know you need it. Stop fighting it. Give in. Give in to your urges, you know you will eventually. Why torture yourself? Why put yourself through all that pain and anguish, you know you're going to start using again. You know it.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 11:28 AM
it's not that serious anymore. my idol, john lydon, broke his speed addiction. my buds have broken their addiction and they've done it longer then me. so put a soxk in it. it's nothing bad, i don't hear it. it's like you're trying to jam this garbage in my throat. so keep your comments to yourself. i will stop just wait.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 11:36 AM
Keep telling yourself that, you know it's a lie. You're lying to me, and you're lying to yourself.

http://www.drug-addiction.net/graphics/graphics/methamphetamines.jpg

Look at that picture, just look at it. You want it, don't you? Shit, you know you do. I bet you're practically drooling for it. You know what's going to happen next time you're at a party and there's a mirror doing the rounds, or somebody asks who wants to throw in for a communal spoon. You know you won't be able to say no when it's right in front of you, that bitter acrid stench of ammonia wafting across your nostrils like heaven itself. You know you'll be standing in line with your arm out and your belt off when the White Lady calls, so why bother to suffer like this? Why live every day in slow motion, arms itching, anxious, paranoid, sweating, twitching? Why should every minute you live equate to an hour of torment, when you know the minute you're in contact with the gear you're going to stuff your veins with it? You might as well skip the pain and head straight to the inevitable conclusion.

Go on, one last fix. You deserve it. You've been so good already, you've gone without for so long. One little fix won't hurt, you know that.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 11:44 AM
IT'S NOT TRUE, I'M NOT DROOLING, I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THAT STUFF WITH ME ANYMORE. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. I WILL, WILL BREAK MY ADDICTION. I'VE BROKEN AN DRINKING ADDICTION. IT'S THE SAME THING. THIS SHIT YOU'RE GIVING ME, DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME, NOT EVEN A TWITCH. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'LL BREAK IT!
:mad:

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Amphetamines aren't the same thing, you know that and I know that. Amphetamines are the most addictive substance known to mankind, more addictive than alcohol, more addictive than morphine or heroin. And it's not a physical addiction either, it's not just a little pain you can ride out and then start a normal life. Oh no, it's nothing that easy. It's a psychological addiction, and you'll carry it for the rest of your squalid worthless life, until they shovel the quicklime over you and nail up your box. See, you let the Mistress in, and the Mistress doesn't forget her slaves. Your name is on her list, and it will only be crossed off when you're dead and in your grave. You're never going to forget how good she was to you, how tender and sweet she was, and she's never ever going to let you go. You're her's now, her property, her bitch, her fucking slave. And you always will be.

Forever.
http://members.aol.com/bdpdnews/resource/meth2.jpg
And Ever.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/19991211/metho.jpg
Amen.
http://www.vintagecoffins.com/Resources/StrommenClosedWebsite.jpg

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 11:58 AM
fine, i'll make myself get off her list, i'll put myself out of my misery. i'll let all that pain wash out of my vains right now. as i type. i'll just cut until i know all of it is out. i've realized there is now no point in living. amen, yes bastard. when they find my body in the bathroom, covered in blood. u can call them up and say u knew me enough, to get me straight. straight to my end. i'm done here. i'll see u in hell.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Cut deep, babes. Make it count.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 12:03 PM
i'm gonna go fuck my bf. u know, for good times sakes.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 12:10 PM
But he's not as good as the Mistress, is he? He can't penetrate you like she can, every single pore, every inch of your body, inside and out. He can't warm you up inside your heart, your soul, your mind. Go ahead, try to enjoy fucking him... you'll know from bitter experience what a sad and sorry pleasure it is, compared to the gracious loving hand of your Mistress. You know any orgasm you have without her is weak and meaningless compared to the awesome sexual pleasure you feel when she's inside you. You know everything, for the rest of your life, sex, music, delicious food, the satisfaction of solving a difficult problem or doing a hard days work, even the warmth of love ; you know none of them can compare to what your Mistress can give you... will give you, because you know she's not letting any of her bitches go until their hearts stop beating.

You know you want it.
http://www.dexedrineaddiction.com/img/dexpills.jpg
You know you need it.
http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/images/methamphetamine3.jpg
You know you can't fucking live without it.
http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2004/06/14_postt_methenforcement/images/crystalmeth_large.jpg
... and you know you don't have to.
http://www.jasonshankey.co.uk/ProductImages/ACFF1A.gif

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 12:16 PM
the fact that i'm a druggie means no difference then what i can defeat. i'll see how it feels, when i fuck him. and if i enjoy it, i'll stop my addicion. if i don't really like it, then i'll go comitt suicide. if i break my addiction, u better give an apology.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 12:17 PM
later..........................

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 12:20 PM
If you break your addiction I'm not going to apologise. Apologising to a corpse is a waste of time, and trust me, that's the only way you're going to kick your habit. Under the ground.

Swing low, sweet Chaaariooooot
Comin forth to carry me hoooooooome

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 01:16 PM
i'll break my addiction. don't bother then.
I WILL BREAK MY ADDICTION AND THAT'S THE TRUTH! :D

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Only in death can you truly be free from The Mistress.

Unless you're addicted to like... methylphenidate or something. Then only in death can you ever be free from your own attentionwhoring stupidity.

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 01:29 PM
i'm not on either, only speed. i'm not on anything hard.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 01:31 PM
..... what kind of speed, dumbfuck?

x_punkrockshorty_x
08-22-2005, 01:34 PM
i'm completely done here. i'm going out. later for sure. i'm not gonna say anymore shit, if you're going to criticize.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Funny, you've claimed you're leaving this thread a whole heap of times. And yet you keep on coming back. And you've claimed you're quitting speed a whole heap of times too... and... well...

Also, it's funny how all all the shit I said about you'll never quit your addiction, and you're gonna die first, and posting pictures of speed, it's funny how that didn't drive you away, but simply asking what kind of speed you're on did.

Hrm... fakedrugaddiction4attention much?

JohnnyNemesis
08-22-2005, 01:52 PM
x_punkrockshorty_x = ratings.

I had to say it.

Aimeht
08-22-2005, 03:26 PM
what's your opinon? :confused:

In my opinion, this world sucks.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:12 PM
My opinion is Canada sucks.

Hahahahhahahha! Yeah, that's my opinion too.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:56 PM
I don't like this thread much anymore. All that shit I said would have reduced a real addict to tears ; well, no, a real recovering addict would have closed the window and never returned to this thread again after that first post I made with all the drug stuff. A real recovering addict wouldn't keep replying, then flee when I asked what kind of speed they were on.

This person is so fucking fake and stupid that she...

- actually thought my first post wasn't sarcastic.
- and was still pleased to have me agree with her.
- thought my first drug-related post was encouraging her to quit.
- thought the word "fix" meant like "quit drugs and fix your life up"
- is faking drug addiction for attention.
- is probably faking rape victimhood for attention too.
- most likely doesn't have a boyfriend either.

Chanz
08-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Has ne one seen fahrenheit 9/11? You can really see how fukin dum Bush is the only reasone why he is America's president is because he too stupid to think (dont forget about his daddy) and a higher power uses him as a puppet to deligate shit to the nation. This terroist bull crap is the biggest load of horses ass... all they wanna do is steal the oil from Iraq and all those poor innocent soldiers and people are fighting for NO GOD DAM REASON. I have a friend in Iraq and he has a 3 yr old son imagine how the poor kid feels that daddy's never home. BUSH MUST DIE!

Sin Studly
08-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Stop making posts, you bring dishonour to my nation.

wheaty
08-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Sin you dishonour this world! And I hope to god that you are right in the fact that, that person was faking an addiction because if not you would have caused devastation on a human being's life that I would hope you would suffer 800X worse while you burn in hell

neocon58
08-26-2005, 03:59 AM
Sticky this. Just fucking sticky it. :D

T-6005
08-26-2005, 06:15 AM
Sounds like a faked addiction to me.

Who knows, though?

Sin Studly
08-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Sin you dishonour this world! And I hope to god that you are right in the fact that, that person was faking an addiction because if not you would have caused devastation on a human being's life that I would hope you would suffer 800X worse while you burn in hell

Anarky 4 lyfe!

the_GoDdEsS
08-27-2005, 03:41 AM
Sticky this. Just fucking sticky it. :D

I don't see a reason to sticky something that's not really on topic. Stickies need an on topic purpose.

wheaty
08-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Anarky 4 lyfe!
Lol you don't seem like an anarchist Sin...Oh wait you're trying to make fun of me well...try again dumbass I am not and have never said I was an anarchist fucking moron

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Then stop acting like one.

wheaty
08-28-2005, 11:45 PM
How in the hell am I acting like one?

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 05:44 PM
You're acting like an idiot and a crybaby. That's how you're acting like an anarchist.

wheaty
08-30-2005, 10:31 PM
acting like an idiot and cry baby how?

wheaty
08-30-2005, 10:36 PM
unfortunatly Im going to have to agree with sin in the fact that this does seem like a faked addiction

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 10:39 PM
:( That shit was difficult to type, too.

wheaty
08-30-2005, 10:48 PM
:confused:

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 10:57 PM
I'm on the list, dumbshit.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Holy shit.

Most underrated thread ever? Most underrated idiot ever?? I think so. I found it searching for "quicklime."

Paint_It_Black
02-07-2006, 12:37 AM
I read a little and quickly got bored. It's good and all, but watching Justin pwn someone that feeble isn't enough to entertain me anymore.

Rocky-girl
02-07-2006, 03:54 AM
I hate Bush and all stupid presedents. And about WW3? I think it would be with nuclear weapon and if it is so, all people on planet will suffer from it, noone will escape.

Sin Studly
02-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Oh, Tanya.... :(

Rocky-girl
02-08-2006, 07:59 AM
What? I'm not right, Justin?! Tell me please why you think that I'm wrong?(I won't argue)

RedXIII
02-08-2006, 09:16 AM
OMFG YEH WER GONA DY CUZ OF BUSH!1
Seriously, shut the fuck up. WW3 won't happen over oil or whatever the hell we're doing up Iraq's ass.