PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Fly White Guy858, Idiot, and China Boy

Scatter Breath
08-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Okay so I get an IM from a fucking moderator today. Apparently you fucking assholes have something against. I don't know what the FUCK I could have done sinse I haven't even posted yet but you 3 can suck my cock for all I care. The only reason I'm doing this so I don't get banned. What kind of sick fuckers are you!?! What the fuck did I do. If you got somethin to say, fucking say it to my face. Don't fucking bitch behind my back and complain to a fucking mod. If you were real men, you'd fucking say this shit to ME. You almost got me banned you fucks so shut the fuck up so I can enjoy my time on this board. This is a fucking SHITTY way to start out my time on this board. What the fuck did I do? Tell me you three! FUCKING TELL ME! What could I say before I even fucking POST AT ALL!!! FUCKING TELL ME! What the fuck do you have agains me you shitfaces? Fuck it!

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 03:31 PM
Hmm who can count how many times he says the word fuck (lol).

Well, hello to you also. And sure if you need someone to suck your cock... :p

BananaFish
08-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Methinks the stickey should of stayed up a little longer....

Just so you know, it was a hoax. It wasn't a mod that IMed you.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
08-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Okay so I get an IM from a fucking moderator today. Apparently you fucking assholes have something against. I don't know what the FUCK I could have done sinse I haven't even posted yet but you 3 can suck my cock for all I care. The only reason I'm doing this so I don't get banned. What kind of sick fuckers are you!?! What the fuck did I do. If you got somethin to say, fucking say it to my face. Don't fucking bitch behind my back and complain to a fucking mod. If you were real men, you'd fucking say this shit to ME. You almost got me banned you fucks so shut the fuck up so I can enjoy my time on this board. This is a fucking SHITTY way to start out my time on this board. What the fuck did I do? Tell me you three! FUCKING TELL ME! What could I say before I even fucking POST AT ALL!!! FUCKING TELL ME! What the fuck do you have agains me you shitfaces? Fuck it!
Dude...what are you talking about...I havent even seen you on the forums

Apathy
08-22-2005, 03:35 PM

Someone is just playing a trick on you to cause chaos. Dickface, whoever he is. Give the boards a chance, and Tell whoever messaged you to die.

Why doesn't some admin just get his IP address and figure out who it is...?

Sam
08-22-2005, 03:38 PM
he said fuck 20 times lol :D

Mentally_Challenged
08-22-2005, 03:40 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14132

Duhhhhhhhhh.

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 03:40 PM
he said fuck 20 times lol :D

Oh alrighty :D

Now someone prescribe whatever he needs to lower that little cute tantram.....

Tired_Of_You
08-22-2005, 03:42 PM
20 times? Kids learn a lot of things at school...

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 03:44 PM
20 times? Kids learn a lot of things at school...

I don't Know if Scatter goes to school.... Might have got kicked out if he said that 20 times in one post?

pretty_fly_white_guy858
08-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Hahahaha. Probably

WebDudette
08-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Wow, Your first post and I already hate you congrats.

Just so you know its a fake.

Idiot
08-22-2005, 03:55 PM
WTF? I didn't see this topic until someone posted me the link saying it was amusing. Who the fuck are you? Why would I complain about someone who until now hasn't posted?

mogs12345
08-22-2005, 04:11 PM
i really thought that this could possibly not happen at this board but i guess i was wrong

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
i really thought that this could possibly not happen at this board but i guess i was wrong

Welcome to life buddy :)

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry. I had to do it again. Make this 4 times now. People are just too gullible.

Idiot
08-22-2005, 05:21 PM
You're a fucking idiot. But I guess its kinda funny. :D

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 05:44 PM
You're a fucking idiot. But I guess its kinda funny. :D

Haha. I apologize. I can understand why you'd be upset but come on. Fourth time running? That's pretty cool.

Little_Miss_1565
08-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Haha. I apologize. I can understand why you'd be upset but come on. Fourth time running? That's pretty cool.

Yeah, if you have no personality and so can only get your rocks off by irritating people on teh intarweb because mommy didn't hug you enough.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14132