PDA

View Full Version : Something to laugh at?

Idiot
08-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Warning [Nimrod In Town]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/emolove/Cimg0052.jpg

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 03:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Good one! HAHAHAHAHHA!

Idiot
08-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks, I thought you might like it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Thanks, I thought you might like it.
Actually, it's funny and immature. It made me chuckle.

ichoose90
Here's something else to laugh at.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14315

Just when I thought that my time was up.

Andy Nero
08-22-2005, 03:53 PM
lol i don't think anything really needs to be said here does it!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Shut up and stop considering yourself important.

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Warning [Nimrod In Town]

DUDE...lol You look out of it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Who the fuck are you talking to?!

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-22-2005, 03:55 PM
ichoose. His prank thing's getting more boring by the second.

Idiot
08-22-2005, 03:56 PM
I didn't realise it was him. How tedious.

ichoose90

If that was directed towards me, I'm not. I don't consider myself more important than anyone. But I guess you do, mr. mod. Your so big and I look up to you. That was sarcasm. Harmless fun doesn't have to be important. That's what makes it harmless. It's not important.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town

Oh. .. Sorry for the bad word. I was pissed.

ruroken
It's even more pitiful a sight than my crying.

bd007h
Nimrod In Town']HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Good one! HAHAHAHAHHA!

I think it's funny....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Then don't pay attention, crybaby.

Idiot
I think it's funny....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glad you agree also! :D

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
I think it's funny....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know. Me too.

(Wow, didn't take you that long to respond).

Oh yah, you sound like a chick. Learn to shut up, faggot.

ichoose90
It's even more pitiful a sight than my crying.

Doesn't matter to me, considering your just pitiful in general.

Idiot
08-22-2005, 03:58 PM
How the fuck can you sound like a chick over the net?

ruroken
If that was directed towards me, I'm not. I don't consider myself more important than anyone. But I guess you do, mr. mod. Your so big and I look up to you. That was sarcasm. Harmless fun doesn't have to be important. That's what makes it harmless. It's not important.
How stupid can he go? Find out in his next 2 posts!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
How the fuck can you sound like a chick over the net?

Chicks repeat themselves, and don't know when to shut up. Also, he is always 'trying' to fight and insult me, with his lame insults.

Idiot
08-22-2005, 03:59 PM

I look forward to it!

ruroken
Doesn't matter to me, considering your just pitiful in general.
I'm far cooler, hawter, and smarter than you.
Because I'm fucking awesome.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
I look forward to it!

Damn...Stop posting so fast.

Idiot
Nimrod In Town']Chicks repeat themselves, and don't know when to shut up. Also, he is always 'trying' to fight and insult me, with his lame insults.

Don't you do the same with everyone else though?

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:00 PM

I like your simple-minded insults. Your pretty good at sucking at them. It's amusing. How much more of an ass can you make out of yourself. Let's find out the next... Oh wait, that's alread been pointed out before.

Idiot
08-22-2005, 04:00 PM
This topic is funnier than it was intended to be.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:01 PM
This topic is funnier than it was intended to be.

I agree. I hope ruroken keeps going. He really thinks he's something.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Don't you do the same with everyone else though?

Not with everyone. Only with the people that tick me off.

bd007h
Nimrod In Town']I know. Me too.

(Wow, didn't take you that long to respond).

Oh yah, you sound like a chick. Learn to shut up, faggot.

you've never heard my voice.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:02 PM
I like your simple-minded insults. Your pretty good at sucking at them. It's amusing. How much more of an ass can you make out of yourself. Let's find out the next... Oh wait, that's alread been pointed out before.
You look like more of an ass, obviously from your puntuaction totally sucking shit (you call yourself a writer? For shame...), and trying to actually use what I said makes you look even more pathetic.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
you've never heard my voice.

I explained what i meant a few post behind, imbecile.

ruroken
I agree. I hope ruroken keeps going. He really thinks he's something.
Nothing wrong with boosting my self esteem.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Nothing wrong with boosting my self esteem.

There is something wrong with it. When you actualy suck at life. Wait. Do you have a life?

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:04 PM
There is something wrong with it. When you actualy suck at life. Wait. Do you have a life?
Hahaha, like you could possibly know what I am good or shitty at!

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:05 PM
You look like more of an ass, obviously from your puntuaction totally sucking shit (you call yourself a writer? For shame...), and trying to actually use what I said makes you look even more pathetic.

Yet another post of yours, making you look completely retarded. The best part about it as that you don't even realize it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:05 PM

More than you, yes. He doesn't go adding people on MSN and saying they're mods...You worthless creature.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Nimrod In Town']More than you, yes. He doesn't go adding people on MSN and saying they're mods...You worthless creature.

Your just a Green Day fan. You obviously don't know much.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:07 PM

* You're.

Says the guy who can't write 'you're' correctly.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Nimrod In Town']* You're.

Haha. My favorite part about your comebacks is that you can't think of a dman thing to say so you look for a spelling error. Cute.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Haha. My favorite part about your comebacks is that you can't think of a dman thing to say so you look for a spelling error. Cute.

I could insult you back, but it's worthless. You will try to say something stupid, like now.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Ba-fu-hahaha-ck-hahaha-ing-hahaha!!!!! *rolls on the ground laughing*
That was far more retarded than anything I could ever say!! Hahahah!! How do the bands that he likes determine his knowledge? Hahaha!! You fucked up! hahaha!!

Oh, and seriously, you must be the shittiest writer alive. I write constantly, and no, not here, I actually write stories with detail you could never hope to comprhend. Seeing as you're too stupid to understand what's going on.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Nimrod In Town']* You're.

He also thinks he's a writer. How fucking pathetic is that?

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:11 PM
He also thinks he's a writer. How fucking pathetic is that?

Writing as in being creative. Not writing as in 'I'm going to spell really nice on the offspring forums so people can't make fun of me.' Not that kind of writer. Grow up, or at least stop being retarded. One of the two would be great.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Ba-fu-hahaha-ck-hahaha-ing-hahaha!!!!! *rolls on the ground laughing*
That was far more retarded than anything I could ever say!! Hahahah!! How do the bands that he likes determine his knowledge? Hahaha!! You fucked up! hahaha!!

Oh, and seriously, you must be the shittiest writer alive. I write constantly, and no, not here, I actually write stories with detail you could never hope to comprhend. Seeing as you're too stupid to understand what's going on.

If your stories are anything like your comebacks. They must be the most childish, foolish, and immature stories anyone could possibly immagine.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Writing as in being creative. Not writing as in 'I'm going to spell really nice on the offspring forums so people can't make fun of me.' Not that kind of writer. Grow up, or at least stop being retarded. One of the two would be great.

Here we go again. No one here is a retard, you imbecile. Retarded means -- Aw, forget it. You won't understand either way.

Ruroken: HE THINKS HE'S A WRITTER?!?!?!?! Damn...What an awesome, and also very stupid, imagination.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:13 PM
If you wish to get a job, or at least have people read your stories, you have to spell correctly. You, not realizing what I'm saying, makes you the retarded one.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:14 PM
If your stories are anything like your comebacks. They must be the most childish, foolish, and immature stories anyone could possibly immagine.
My god, how inept are you?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:14 PM

Your comebacks are far more worse. Please, do us all a favor, and un-plug your computer...NOW.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Nimrod In Town']Your comebacks are far more worse. Please, do us all a favor, and un-plug your computer...NOW.
Better yet, bash it in with a hammer, then douse himself with water, and then stick a pencil in an outlet.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
If you wish to get a job, or at least have people read your stories, you have to spell correctly. You, not realizing what I'm saying, makes you the retarded one.

I don't make spelling to big of a deal when I'm talking to a jackass that is just wasting my time.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't make spelling to big of a deal when I'm talking to a jackass that is just wasting my time.

Fuck off then. Your wasting all of our time, with your shitty responses.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Nimrod In Town']Your comebacks are far more worse. Please, do us all a favor, and un-plug your computer...NOW.

You think THAT was a comeback? Sorry but you have Ruroken on your side. That's never a good sign. If I was in a position as bad as you I'd light myself on fire. Do it. Quick.

sKratch
haha no it's not. i love it.

ichoose90
Nimrod In Town']Fuck off then. Your wasting all of our time, with your shitty responses.

^Shitty response.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Oh, so now I'm 'wasting your time'? I thought you were having fun :(
Hahaha! The spelling isn't the big deal, it's just the fact that you can't spell and that you call yourself a writer.

Oh, and because you're so damn slow, if I'm wasting your 'time', you can always go do something else.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:19 PM
You think THAT was a comeback? Sorry but you have Ruroken on your side. That's never a good sign. If I was in a position as bad as you I'd light myself on fire. Do it. Quick.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hey! Take my advice, unplug your computer.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh, so now I'm 'wasting your time'? I thought you were having fun :(
Hahaha! The spelling isn't the big deal, it's just the fact that you can't spell and that you call yourself a writer.

Oh, and because you're so damn slow, if I'm wasting your 'time', you can always go do something else.

I was having fun. I had fun fucking with another dumbshit. Then you have to keep crying about it. I'm sorry, are my little 'pranks' taking attention off of you? Shut up and quit crying, little girl.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah Richard do it.
I'm on ichoose90's side now.

Or are you a pussy who can't keep his word? Do it, ichoose, do it now

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Nimrod In Town']What the fuck are you talking about? Hey! Take my advice, unplug your computer.

Naw... I'll pull another prank on another kid and have him post a thread about it. I like it when you bitch. It's funny.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:21 PM
I was having fun. I had fun fucking with another dumbshit. Then you have to keep crying about it. I'm sorry, are my little 'pranks' taking attention off of you? Shut up and quit crying, little girl.
How inept are you? I'm not crying, you fool. It looks more like you're crying, then again, you're so pitiful it's hard to tell the differance.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:22 PM
I was having fun. I had fun fucking with another dumbshit. .

Nice save .

ichoose90
Yeah Richard do it.

Did that make sense?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Naw... I'll pull another prank on another kid and have him post a thread about it. I like it when you bitch. It's funny.

Wow, that's very pittiful...

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Did that make sense?
*almost chokes with laughter*
Playing stupid to try and get out of your word?

mogs12345
08-22-2005, 04:23 PM
it's really funny when we prank someone and you guys cant seem to stop crying about it

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:24 PM
How inept are you? I'm not crying, you fool. It looks more like you're crying, then again, you're so pitiful it's hard to tell the differance.

Inept... Ha. It's kind of amusing that you run out of ideas so you repeat yourself. You think it makes you look 'tough,' don't you? That's kind of funny. I really would like to tell you to stop crying but you just won't shut the fuck up.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
it's really funny when we prank someone and you guys cant seem to stop crying about it

It's so funny how you make 2 accounts, and say that it's your friend. That's very funny.

ichoose90
*almost chokes with laughter*
Playing stupid to try and get out of your word?

Damn. You should of choked to death on that one. I hope you were close.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Nimrod In Town']It's so funny how you make 2 accounts, and say that it's your friend. That's very funny.

Check the IP address or at least tell the admin to. It will prove your stupidity.

ruroken
Feh. You both don't understand what crying is. Seeing as you do it so much it's like being in a normal mood.
oh well, I'm gonna go find something worth replying to.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Inept... Ha. It's kind of amusing that you run out of ideas so you repeat yourself. You think it makes you look 'tough,' don't you? That's kind of funny. I really would like to tell you to stop crying but you just won't shut the fuck up.

I bet you don't even know what it means, so you went and searched it on the dictionary...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Check the IP address or at least tell the admin to. It will prove your stupidity.
Very funny...It's almost pittiful.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Feh. You both don't understand what crying is. Seeing as you do it so much it's like being in a normal mood.
oh well, I'm gonna go find something worth replying to.

Find a reason to live, while your at it. Tell me when you come to your final decision.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Nimrod In Town']I bet you don't even know what it means, so you went and searched it on the dictionary...

It's also funny when make up little scenes like this. Unfortunately, it doesn't make you look any more intelligent.

ruroken
Okay, I'm gonna go slow with this so you can understand. Then I'll go find something worth replying to.

Notice the bold letters? That means they're important words, necessary for you to understand. Take note, and try to keep up.

Yeah Richard do it.

Now that I'm on your side, you have to light yourself on fire, otherwise you're just another stupid shit that should never have been allowed to breath.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
It's also funny when make up little scenes like this. Unfortunately, it doesn't make you look any more intelligent.

Im done wasting my time with you/

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Okay, I'm gonna go slow with this so you can understand. Then I'll go find something worth replying to.

Notice the bold letters? That means they're important words, necessary for you to understand. Take note, and try to keep up.

Now that I'm on your side, you have to light yourself on fire, otherwise you're just another stupid shit that should never have been allowed to breath.

Too bad, crybaby. You can't be on my side. I don't approve. You have to have mind, in order to be on my side.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Too bad, crybaby. You can't be on my side. I don't approve. You have to have mind, in order to be on my side.

You...Are...So...Fucking...Stupid!

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Nimrod In Town']Im done wasting my time with you/

Get your puntuation correct, dumbass. You put a period at the end of a sentence. Go off and die, crybaby.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Nimrod In Town']You...Are...So...Fucking...Stupid!

Spaces after the three perdiods. Damn, your a dumbshit.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Get your puntuation correct, dumbass. You put a period at the end of a sentence. Go off and die, crybaby.
Oh that's such a big deal?
Hahaha, hypocrisy.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Spaces after the three perdiods. Damn, your a dumbshit.

You're.
Damn, what a dumbfuck.

The / : Typo, stop trying to act smart. You're not.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:36 PM
I believe that this will be a moment remembered in the history of the boards, for how pathetically funny it is. I think this is worth replying to.

Now, seriously, you fucked up bad by saying hypocritical things.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I believe that this will be a moment remembered in the history of the boards, for how pathetically funny it is. I think this is worth replying to.

He's contradicting himself...How lame.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 04:38 PM

I like how you just left, thinking you had better things to do but then realized no one likes you so you come back here where one person has your back. Your too much.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I like how you just left, thinking you had better things to do but then realized no one likes you so you come back here where one person has your back. Your too much.

* Forgot commas.

* You're

Dude, seriously...Everytime you post, you make yourself look like an idiot.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I don't know where the fuck you got the 'realized no one likes you and came back' part.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't know where the fuck you got the 'realized no one likes you and came back' part.

Dude! He's writting his life story. Let him go on. I promised i won't laugh...

Idiot
08-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Haha, what the fuck? Nearly 100 replies in this topic already?

This topic has become even more stupid, its living up to its name now. :D

ruroken
08-22-2005, 08:31 PM
it better .

bd007h
08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Nimrod In Town']writting...

how many times have you been corrected on the spelling of writing ?

Fucking idiot :rolleyes:

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 08:41 PM
http://re2.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1256929522

Thats the smartest thing you've ever posted my level of likeness for you went up 0.05%. Next time make them naked and a bigger picture.

bd007h
08-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Thats the smartest thing you've ever posted my level of likeness for you went up 0.05%. Next time make them naked and a bigger picture.

yeah, that would be a good idea

Sinister
08-22-2005, 09:28 PM

and have them... no, that would get deleted.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 09:45 PM
and have them... no, that would get deleted.

You were gonna say touch each other.

Sinister
08-22-2005, 09:48 PM
You were gonna say touch each other.

no way! :rolleyes:
who do you think I am, a perv ?

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 09:51 PM
no way! :rolleyes:
who do you think I am, a perv ?

Yes....I do.

Sinister
08-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Yes....I do.

you are partly right. every male on earth IS kind of a perv.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 10:00 PM
http://digital.outcast.home.mindspring.com/emo-emu.jpg

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:01 PM
*laughing uncontrollably* what the FUCK is that ?

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Its an emo emu.

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Its an emo emu.
fuck you, you made me laugh so hard I cried ! :D
honestly... funniest thing I've seen in ages.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Hahahahahahaha you siggied it! He listens to Dashboard Confessional and plays an acoustic guitar.

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Hahahahahahaha you siggied it! He listens to Dashboard Confessional and plays an acoustic guitar.

he? the Emo Emu ?

by the way, if I play an acoustic guitar cuz its all I have is it OK ?

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Hahahahaha hey I g2g peace bro. Have fun with Emu.

bd007h
08-22-2005, 10:11 PM
see ya, man

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:16 PM
go and check my Emo Emu poll. now THAT's something to laugh at !

rodney mullen
08-23-2005, 06:30 AM
Warning [Nimrod In Town]

you look pissed off.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 07:23 AM
He's pissed off the chick won't suck his dick.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Nimrod In Town']Dude! He's writting his life story. Let him go on. I promised i won't laugh...

Haha. That's something I would've heard in second grade. If that.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 10:30 AM
He's pissed off the chick won't suck his dick.

Ew, gross. No. That ugly bitch!?

Yes, second grade. We all know.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Who is she then? Your mum?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Who is she then? Your mum?

NO! She's my dad...

No, she's my uncle's adopted daughter. So, my...Part-cousin.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 10:44 AM
I think you're pissed off that she has a bigger cock than you.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 10:45 AM
I think you're pissed off that she has a bigger cock than you.

She does?! Haven't checked. And won't checked.