PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate bush?!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Now ask yourself this:

"If there was a war, would i go fight it?!"

You wouldn't. Also, that guy is stressed out. I would be if there was a war going on. Plus, you don't even know the real reason why there's a war. No one knows, it's all 'swepted under the carpet'. Give the guy a break. I know all the people here that call him a dumbass, ( If they are the president) would do a worse job. I know i will get some negative responses, but i don't care. It's my opinion.

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 04:53 PM
Nimrod In Town']Now ask yourself this:

You wouldn't. Also, that guy is stressed out. I would be if there was a war going on. Plus, you don't even know the real reason why there's a war. No one knows, it's all 'swepted under the carpet'. Give the guy a break. I know all the people here that call him a dumbass, ( If they are the president) would do a worse job. I know i will get some negative responses, but i don't care. It's my opinion.

""If there was a war, would i go fight it?!"" Actually yes I would......But that's just me.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:55 PM
""If there was a war, would i go fight it?!"" Actually yes I would......But that's just me.

Yeah right! You wouldn't. You're a wimp.

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Nimrod In Town']Yeah right! You wouldn't. You're a wimp.
.....Yes, I would. Not because of my country. Just because of hate, And wanting to kill shit.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Doesn't it have something to do with a civil war in Iraq, or something, and the United States sold weapons to both sides, and when Saddam Hussein found out he got really pissed and shit?

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Doesn't it have something to do with a civil war in Iraq, or something, and the United States sold weapons to both sides, and when Saddam Hussein found out he got really pissed and shit?
The bush family has been friends with the Hussein's for a long time. Hell, his family (Saddam's) was in america during 9/11. But BUSH sent them home on a military plane. Notice any time a Bush is in office bad shit happens. Look at oil prices now. The only reason why the troops are still in Iraq is because of bush and his Oil problem. He does'nt give a fuck about those people, Or else the war would be over and Saddam would be captured.

ruroken
08-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Saddam was captured, wasn't he?
Or was that Osama Bin Laden?

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Saddam was captured, wasn't he?
Or was that Osama Bin Laden?
........Yes correct, Sorry. :o.

DUNCS
08-22-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't hate bush. Dont think enough of him to hate him.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Sort of. But nobody knows the real reason.

WebDudette
08-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Supposedly we went over there because Saddam has weapons of mass destruction that were never foiund.

As for why i hate him.
I hate all stupid people,the deficit,he lied about the weapons of mass destruction,he attacked iraq when Bin Laden was the real terrorist.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/SystemSloth/bush_deficit_graphic.gif

JohnnyNemesis
08-22-2005, 07:09 PM
The whole "you would do a worse job as President!!!" argument is the dumbest thing ever. OF COURSE we would do worse. We're tough on him because as our elected leader, we have every right to demand the best from him, and we're not getting it. OF COURSE we would do worse, he's the goddamn President. No one in their right mind would deny that. But we have every right to speak what we feel about the country we live in and our leader.

jade fahy
08-22-2005, 07:14 PM
hes stupid and all he can think about is religion, screwing up countries, and nucleur (sp?) weapons... :mad:

Thucydides
08-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Nimrod In Town']"If there was a war, would i go fight it?!"

Depends what the war was about and how big it was (eg WW3):

Intelligence Corps. :cool:

oh, and I don't think I would do a 'worse job'. Mayhap I shall run for PM.....

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 07:20 PM
The whole "you would do a worse job as President!!!" argument is the dumbest thing ever. OF COURSE we would do worse. We're tough on him because as our elected leader, we have every right to demand the best from him, and we're not getting it. OF COURSE we would do worse, he's the goddamn President. No one in their right mind would deny that. But we have every right to speak what we feel about the country we live in and our leader.

Yes, we do have the right. I just don't hate him. I don't like what he does, but everyone says "I hate Bush" and stuff.

Thucydides
08-22-2005, 07:22 PM
^ but it's cool to hate Bush?

Supposedly we went over there because Saddam has weapons of mass destruction that were never foiund.

...he lied about the weapons of mass destruction

No he didn't - it was thought that there were WMD, Saddam has the capacity to create them and also he still has some of the weapons that were given to him by the US when they were on 'his side'.

btw: quit your whining about oil prices - you'd all enter a comatose state if you saw the prices here.

0r4ng3
08-22-2005, 07:25 PM
btw: quit your whining about oil prices - you'd all enter a comatose state if you saw the prices here.It's like, 6 bucks a gallon over there, right? Yeah, I'm comatose already.

If there was a war, I couldn't fight in it, even if I wanted to. I have a heart...condition...thing.

Thucydides
08-22-2005, 07:28 PM
It's like, 6 bucks a gallon over there, right? Yeah, I'm comatose already.

It's 94p a litre here! A LITRE!!!

WebDudette
08-22-2005, 07:33 PM
No he didn't - it was thought that there were WMD, Saddam has the capacity to create them and also he still has some of the weapons that were given to him by the US when they were on 'his side'.

You're right but in any case they still fought the war even though they knew there were no weapons.
Also starting a war because a country has weapons is stupid numerous contires have WMD's Korea,Russia,America,Japan many more.

p.s. Your signature is genius.

0r4ng3
08-22-2005, 07:34 PM
It's 94p a litre here! A LITRE!!!I don't know how much 94p is, but I'm sure that's a lot for a litre.

Thucydides
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
^ 94p is about $1.50

You're right but in any case they still fought the war even though they knew there were no weapons.
Also starting a war because a country has weapons is stupid numerous contires have WMD's Korea,Russia,America,Japan many more.

p.s. Your signature is genius.

ah, but it wasn't the country having the weapons that was the problem - it was the man who had control over them that was the problem. If the US could I'm sure they'd love to disarm Korea, Russia, Japan, England (yes, we have some too) but the fact is that they can't. However Saddam is somewhat more dangerous and they could possible disarm him so they did. This is, of course, my opinion because really only Blair and Bush know the real reason - but mine seems logical (I hate 'disclaimers' but I don't want some stupid kid correcting me).

oh, thankyou.

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Who couldn't Hate a person who:
1. Has no Intelligence

2.Can't Talk right

3. Starts Problems

^Woah. I just totally describes EROS.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Who couldn't Hate a person who:
1. Has no Intelligence

2.Can't Talk right

3. Starts Problems

^Woah. I just totally describes EROS.

I could. They're slow. That doesn't mean one should hate him.

DUNCS
08-23-2005, 03:24 AM
Maybe Saddam had WOMD, and then sold them to Iran when he got sussed?

How can you hate stupid people? Surely you should pity them in some way?
How about blamming thg 50(?) million stupid americans that voted for him?

RXP
08-23-2005, 03:33 AM
I'd go fight in a war in my current mind set. But this happens once in a while. It usually passes and I no longer wanna fight in wars.

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 04:12 AM
I'd fight in a war if I got to share a foxhole with hawt guys and girls.

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:13 AM
ewww bush sucks so bad. down with him hes a bad president. not trying to be mean lol but punkvoter 2005 yay!

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Actually, I'd do better. I wouldn't have pissed away the surplus and invaded Iraq. That's not to say everything would be ice cream and orgasms right now, but by not fucking things up I would already make a better President.

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Why do you hate bush?!

Because he went to war with Iraq for no reason, in which my uncle was killed. He also stole my peanuts :(

T-6005
08-27-2005, 11:19 AM
ewww bush sucks so bad. down with him hes a bad president. not trying to be mean lol but punkvoter 2005 yay!

Um... BUSH EW YEAH PUNK GO GO!!!!

LoL PUNX R BETR dAN DaT GuY BuSh!!! ANtiFLag R a TRU SourSE of Info!!!!

But seriously - what's wrong with the guy? I'm not a fan of his actions, but I'm more than willing to put the blame on his views as misplaced rather than his intelligence.

And another thing - how many of the people complaining about how big the budget deficit is actually know what a budget deficit or surplus means for the economy? I'm sure most of the people with a claim to mild intelligence on this board know - but as they've all realized, they're in short supply. The truth is that "HUGE budget DEFICIT" basically sounds really horrible, so they'll jump on it.

backstreet boys man
08-27-2005, 11:29 AM
ya down with bush!! backstreet boys for 08

notoriousdoc
08-27-2005, 12:00 PM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/notoriousdoc/gunmouth.jpg

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Well Richie ya know I don't mind bush but I would like if she shaved it off.

Oh you were talking about the President? All I have to uh say is uh he uh is an ok uh guy uh but he uh says uh too uh much uh its like uh a big uh fest uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

T-6005
08-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Well Richie ya know I don't mind bush but I would like if she shaved it off.

Oh you were talking about the President? All I have to uh say is uh he uh is an ok uh guy uh but he uh says uh too uh much uh its like uh a big uh fest uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well.... you're definitely a funny one.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Oh My Shitrolls!!!! An Asian!!!!

T-6005
08-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Oh My Shitrolls!!!! An Asian!!!!

Yeah... except not.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh I see. You just live in Tokyo. How is the Dim-Sum lately?

T-6005
08-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Right now, I'm actually in Kuala Lumpur. In a few days I'll be in Toronto.

And not that I'm saying that you should first find out what you're talking about, but dim sum is chinese.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Ah you are smarter than I thought. I was testing you. Ok quick last question:

Are you a fucking world man or something? Do you go from country to country?

T-6005
08-27-2005, 12:50 PM
No. I lived in Tokyo for 3 years, my parents moved to Malaysia halfway through this year so I'm here now, and I'm starting Uni in Toronto in a few days.

Lithuanian Offspring
08-27-2005, 01:31 PM

I don't hate him, I just think he is not the right person to run a country, he is too slow for power. I know I would do a bad job at presidency THAT'S WHY I DON'T RUN!!!!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 01:37 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/notoriousdoc/gunmouth.jpg

Stop copying VgCats.