PDA

View Full Version : Ban, or temporarily ban, Ichoose90

Apathy
08-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Seriously, All This "Harmless Fun" Is not fun for anyone except him, and It isn't harmless ,it spams up our boards.

If banning is too far, Just temporarily ban him for a week , like a suspension, so he stops with the antics.

He's Fucking Up the forums, and I'm sick of it.

0r4ng3
08-22-2005, 06:54 PM
I don't think he alone is the problem. It's everyone who's over-pissed because of his "prank", and won't shut the fuck up about it, and always have to argue with him. I vote the 3rd choice.

Apathy
08-22-2005, 06:55 PM
I didn't have a problem with him the first two or three times, but Why does he keep doing it? There's no point. It pisses me off.

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Ban him, He serves no purpose. He's never contributed to this forum, And I doubt he ever will.

~*hit_that*~
08-22-2005, 06:57 PM
I didn't have a problem with him the first two or three times, but Why does he keep doing it? There's no point. It pisses me off.

kindly ask him to stop :)

*is tired, and maybe you've tried this* meh -- back to my bed :P

0r4ng3
08-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I didn't have a problem with him the first two or three times, but Why does he keep doing it? There's no point. It pisses me off.He's doing the prank on AIM. Banning him woudn't change a thing. He could still message people, who would still make threads.

Edit: Anyone who still falls for it should be banned, on the grounds that they don't have the mental capabilities to post.

JohnnyNemesis
08-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Where's the "Stop crying, everyone" option?

Thucydides
08-22-2005, 07:26 PM
What the hell is happening? I've never noticed him doing anything 'wrong'.

Mota Boy
08-22-2005, 07:26 PM
Ban him, He serves no purpose. He's never contributed to this forum, And I doubt he ever will.
God, if THAT was the criteria by which we judged people worthing of being banned, the number of members on this bbs would be in the double digits.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Seriously, All This "Harmless Fun" Is not fun for anyone except him, and It isn't harmless ,it spams up our boards.

If banning is too far, Just temporarily ban him for a week , like a suspension, so he stops with the antics.

He's Fucking Up the forums, and I'm sick of it.

Wow, you made a whole fucking poll on me? What a screaming fairy. Get a life, crybaby.

mogs12345
08-22-2005, 08:31 PM
why is everybody crying we moved on its not that big of a deal anymore. the only reason we keep on saying stuff about it is because people keep on bringing it up and crying about it.

Apathy
08-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow, you made a whole fucking poll on me? What a screaming fairy. Get a life, crybaby.

It Just So Happens that I Have A Life.

The Person who wastes His Time On Sending Pointless Messages to New People who don't know any better just for shits and giggles to me, Does not have a life.

How Am I a crybaby If I gave my opinion, stated the facts, and gave a poll to let people decide for themselves? Sheesh, I Probably haven't been called that since I was 8. It's not being a crybaby, It's Getting other peoples opinions, on what should be done.

And Orange, I had no idea he was doing it on AIM. Thanks for Telling me that I guess.

Sinister
08-22-2005, 09:51 PM

The Person who wastes His Time On Sending Pointless Messages to New People who don't know any better just for shits and giggles to me, Does not have a life.

How Am I a crybaby If I gave my opinion, stated the facts, and gave a poll to let people decide for themselves? Sheesh, I Probably haven't been called that since I was 8. It's not being a crybaby, It's Getting other peoples opinions, on what should be done.

And Orange, I had no idea he was doing it on AIM. Thanks for Telling me that I guess.

you really pwned him

wheelchairman
08-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Wow, apathy chose the exact screenname that doesn't fit him at all....

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 10:10 AM

Waste of time? It honestly wasn't. I had the privilage to watch pansies like yourself sulk in misery for 'ruining your e-life.' Honestly, dude, it's not that big of a deal. Move on. I'm sorry to hear that you were a crybaby at age 8, too. I guess you should have grown up sinse then. My main goal was to get a laugh out you. It's only getting funnier. I can't belive this affected you so badly. Honestly, I coudn't care much less. Do all your crying, or call it 'stating the facts,' I don't care. Your giving me exactly what I wanted when I first decided to pull this nonsense. Keep it up.

Apathy
08-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Waste of time? It honestly wasn't. I had the privilage to watch pansies like yourself sulk in misery for 'ruining your e-life.' Honestly, dude, it's not that big of a deal. Move on. I'm sorry to hear that you were a crybaby at age 8, too. I guess you should have grown up sinse then. My main goal was to get a laugh out you. It's only getting funnier. I can't belive this affected you so badly. Honestly, I coudn't care much less. Do all your crying, or call it 'stating the facts,' I don't care. Your giving me exactly what I wanted when I first decided to pull this nonsense. Keep it up.

I know you wanted the attention. Everyone who does something stupid does it for attention. There's a difference between positive and negative attention. If The moderators and Admin(s) weren't so lax around here, You would have been banned.

Your main goal was to get a laugh out of me? Then You should have done something funny, not fucking up our boards. You didn't ruin my "e-life" You're just annoying the hell out of me. As long as you promise to stop doing it, I won't care anymore, because It won't be a problem.

JohnnyNemesis
08-23-2005, 10:56 AM
If The moderators and Admin(s) weren't so lax around here, You would have been banned.

It's pretty funny that we're considered lax, yet I bet a bunch of people think wheelchairman is a Nazimod for his strong stance in our forum.

Moderators can't ban people by the way. We just fix the boards.

Apathy
08-23-2005, 11:25 AM
It's pretty funny that we're considered lax, yet I bet a bunch of people think wheelchairman is a Nazimod for his strong stance in our forum.

Moderators can't ban people by the way. We just fix the boards.

Ahh, well thanks for clearing that up. At this point, I consider no one to be nazimod.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 11:26 AM
I know you wanted the attention. Everyone who does something stupid does it for attention. There's a difference between positive and negative attention. If The moderators and Admin(s) weren't so lax around here, You would have been banned.

Your main goal was to get a laugh out of me? Then You should have done something funny, not fucking up our boards. You didn't ruin my "e-life" You're just annoying the hell out of me. As long as you promise to stop doing it, I won't care anymore, because It won't be a problem.

I didn't want attention. Sure, I got a tad, but it meant nothing. If you could read a paragraph, you would understand that I said I did it for amusement of myself. It was a simple-minded joke that your choosing to inflate. Like I also said, I don't care. Keep whining. All your doing is proving that I got a most perfect rise out of you. The mods aren't lax, they can just take a joke. Chances are, I won't do it again. I just think it's funny that after 3 times, it was made such a big deal. Then for shits and giggles, I did it again, not expecting it to work and it's been the best one yet. This kid, scatter brain, has made several threads about his anger towards me. It's kind of funny. Maybe you don't see the humor, but that's okay, I didn't do it for you.

I take back what I said earlier about you being a screaming fairy. I respect others' opinions. All you did was want the opinion of other people. Seems like the majority wants to keep me, so here I stay. Wether I pull another 'prank' or what you want to call it is unknown.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Ahh, well thanks for clearing that up. At this point, I consider no one to be nazimod.
Only the administrator('s) can ban a person. A permanent IP ban is also an option to fix the Problem and Prevent it from happening again.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 11:30 AM
Only the administrator('s) can ban a person. A permanent IP ban is also an option to fix the Problem and Prevent it from happening again.'

Oh, by the way, I'm very sorry for setting off Scatter Brain's flame. I had no idea he'd take it out on you. I think the kid is gonna shoot out his school for it. That's what it looks like at least. Meh, don't worry about the idiot.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 11:32 AM
'

Oh, by the way, I'm very sorry for setting off Scatter Brain's flame. I had no idea he'd take it out on you. I think the kid is gonna shoot out his school for it. That's what it looks like at least. Meh, don't worry about the idiot.
Yeah, okay. Who the fuck is Michelle though?!

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah, okay. Who the fuck is Michelle though?!

I thought you would know. I have no clue. He was saying that you guys live a block away from eachother and go to the same school. I just figured it was his ex-girlfriend that you stole from him or something.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 11:37 AM
I thought you would know. I have no clue. He was saying that you guys live a block away from eachother and go to the same school. I just figured it was his ex-girlfriend that you stole from him or something.
Does he live a block away from me? I don't know anyone THAT stupid. I have no idea who he is, Nor do I know a michelle.

Apathy
08-23-2005, 12:01 PM
I didn't want attention. Sure, I got a tad, but it meant nothing. If you could read a paragraph, you would understand that I said I did it for amusement of myself. It was a simple-minded joke that your choosing to inflate. Like I also said, I don't care. Keep whining. All your doing is proving that I got a most perfect rise out of you. The mods aren't lax, they can just take a joke. Chances are, I won't do it again. I just think it's funny that after 3 times, it was made such a big deal. Then for shits and giggles, I did it again, not expecting it to work and it's been the best one yet. This kid, scatter brain, has made several threads about his anger towards me. It's kind of funny. Maybe you don't see the humor, but that's okay, I didn't do it for you.

I take back what I said earlier about you being a screaming fairy. I respect others' opinions. All you did was want the opinion of other people. Seems like the majority wants to keep me, so here I stay. Wether I pull another 'prank' or what you want to call it is unknown.

Thank you for taking it back, but I honestly don't know how you can say that I had no life If you're doing this for amusement. If the majority of people want to keep you, then you'll stay, no matter how much you piss me off in the future.
I really hope you decide to stop, because I don't see the humor.

"Chances are, I won't do it again" Thanks, because Something about threads every day with people worried that the boards hate them, Aren't funny for me.

Edit: I'm fine with you saying you won't do it again, therefore, I'm done arguing. This thread is suck.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Thank you for taking it back, but I honestly don't know how you can say that I had no life If you're doing this for amusement. If the majority of people want to keep you, then you'll stay, no matter how much you piss me off in the future.
I really hope you decide to stop, because I don't see the humor.

"Chances are, I won't do it again" Thanks, because Something about threads every day with people worried that the boards hate them, Aren't funny for me.

Edit: I'm fine with you saying you won't do it again, therefore, I'm done arguing. This thread is suck.

I didn't really just come out and say "you have no life." You told me I had no life so I kind of just got back at you with, "It's just a joke. Your the one taking it seriously."

and for the record, this ISN'T my only way of getting amused. It's one of the many.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Hahaha. There's a new one WeedDooface or something. I didn't IM him though. It's probably a board member that made another account to try and make it look like I did. I swear I didn't do another one.

weedooface23
08-23-2005, 03:26 PM
banana cream mmm mmmm mmm mmmmmm

makes me poop on the floor not the toilet the floor!!!

0r4ng3
08-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Hahaha. There's a new one WeedDooface or something. I didn't IM him though. It's probably a board member that made another account to try and make it look like I did. I swear I didn't do another one.Whoever is doing it is framing me. Seriously, it's getting old.

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Whoever is doing it is framing me. Seriously, it's getting old.

Why are you directing this at me? It's not me at all. I was trying to figure it out. I'm pretty sure it's a regular board member that Is trying to draw people against me but I didn't IM anyone at all. This time it's completely not me.

0r4ng3
08-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Why are you directing this at me? It's not me at all. I was trying to figure it out. I'm pretty sure it's a regular board member that Is trying to draw people against me but I didn't IM anyone at all. This time it's completely not me.I'm not saying it's you, I'm just saying that it's not me.

weedooface23
08-23-2005, 03:48 PM
mmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm mm mm mm m mm mm!!!

i love tofu when it is in my butt then i poop it in the toilet

ichoose90
08-23-2005, 04:02 PM
I'm not saying it's you, I'm just saying that it's not me.

I belive you all the way but it's not me either.

weedooface23
08-23-2005, 04:04 PM
i poop it in the toilet because im a big boy!! thats what my mom told me she said last year when i was 14 that im old ebough to go to the bathroom in the toilet and stay up past 7 heheeh isnt that just super!!!

i love pokemon!!!!!

Apathy
08-23-2005, 04:21 PM
i poop it in the toilet because im a big boy!! thats what my mom told me she said last year when i was 14 that im old ebough to go to the bathroom in the toilet and stay up past 7 heheeh isnt that just super!!!

i love pokemon!!!!!

I wish I could check your IP adress. Because I'm almost positive your someone else on this board who's faking
either way, I apologize to Ichoose90 because I'm sick of arguing with him.

weedooface23
08-23-2005, 04:42 PM
ohh cow shit my momy is callin me to learn how to poop in th toilet

Mota Boy
08-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Alright kids, move along. Nothing more to see here.