PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Offspring Message Board Liberation

Scatter Breath
08-22-2005, 06:23 PM
People that play a sick joke on new users are not fucking welcome on a message board that I fucking like to post my shit on. These people need to fucking burn in hell and we need to let these bitches rot forever and ever. Fuck these people. The twat holes need to fucking go down the shit hole

Join me!

Operation: Offspring Message Board Liberation 2005

No twat holes survinve in this fucking campain! Fucking join me or I'll beat your fucking family till there all pissing blood and have to use there eye to fuckin tak a shite out of.

kickass0987654321
08-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Wow. I think you need anger management or a straight jacket or something.

ichoose90
08-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Wow...

Need I say more?

WebDudette
People that play a sick joke on new users are not fucking welcome on a message board that I fucking like to post my shit on. These people need to fucking burn in hell and we need to let these bitches rot forever and ever. Fuck these people. The twat holes need to fucking go down the shit hole

Join me!

No twat holes survinve in this fucking campain! Fucking join me or I'll beat your fucking family till there all pissing blood and have to use there eye to fuckin tak a shite out of.

Congrats again I despise you with emense passion and its only your second post.

Dumbshit it's not a prank the board pulls its on guy ichoose90 (i think his name is) and he has been telling a few people (not just new people moron) that people have been complaining about them while pretending to be a mod.

Jesus your a douche.

sXe_AlternativeLife
...I counted 9 fucks this time. You'll be talking clean in no time. :rolleyes:

rogerio
08-22-2005, 06:34 PM

Join me!

Say whatever you want, if anger good, but if you have a cause its better. Going on!

offspring_freak_3
08-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Wow. I think you need anger management or a straight jacket or something.

hahaha.... agreed :D

Little_Miss_1565
08-22-2005, 07:12 PM
General Chat.