PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy of One (the kid)

Scatter Breath
08-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah, you fuck. Fucking sacer d now? you mpeace of shit dont fucking know what the fucks coming your way. where the FUCK is michelle? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KOW? I dont give is hit thats why you fucking deserve to die you ass fuck imma kill you too bitch call the cops. Im gonna fucking knowck you dead.

WebDudette
08-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Jesus do us all a fucking favor and kill your self you are the stupidest human I have ever met.

Mabey you should have thought about your reputation before you decided to say fuck ever third word and tried to intelligently ask why the people repoted you then you would have found out that it was a scam you fucking dick head die.

BananaFish
08-22-2005, 07:20 PM
I've seen some morons in my time, but you take the cake. Now can you do us all a favor and choke on it?

kickass0987654321
08-22-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm getting worried. Like I said in another thread that you made. You need either anger management or a straight jacket. Look it up. It might help.

Conspiracy of One
08-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah, you fuck. Fucking sacer d now? you mpeace of shit dont fucking know what the fucks coming your way. where the FUCK is michelle? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KOW? I dont give is hit thats why you fucking deserve to die you ass fuck imma kill you too bitch call the cops. Im gonna fucking knowck you dead.

*Scared, Piece, Don't, Shit.* I stopped after that, Because the rest of his post made far less sense than I could Comprehend. (And this thread Title, is it Somehow a referance to Billy the Kid?)

ruroken
08-22-2005, 09:09 PM
This is sad .

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-22-2005, 09:15 PM

http://www.demanufacture.com/hoofle/Retard.jpg

Sinister
08-22-2005, 09:15 PM
This is sad .
oh yes it is.

Chanz
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
geez why do you post stuff like this its not even constructive at all... cant these stupid ass threads be deleted this person has lost the plot... dude you know they have hotlines and group meetings for people like you

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-22-2005, 09:27 PM
*Scared, Piece, Don't, Shit.* I stopped after that, Because the rest of his post made far less sense than I could Comprehend. (And this thread Title, is it Somehow a referance to Billy the Kid?)

don't forget his favorite word :D

Camilamazed
08-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Mods are needed here =o/

platinumpt
08-23-2005, 04:06 AM
Hannibal the cannibal is coming for you CO1. Be aware. Want my shotgun?