PDA

View Full Version : Linda, what the fuck...

Weirddimensions
08-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Look, I know that there are a enough people around here giving you grief already, and I've spent the last few days trying not to join in on it. But I can't fucking take it anymore! Linda, you're in your mid-50's. What the fuck are you still doing here?

To be able to read anything interesting at all in this message board, I have to wade through page after page of little kids flaming each other. I've heard the line "Do yourself a favor and kill yourself" repeated about 89,327 times and I don't even read that many threads! But I can accept that, because although there are plenty of smart and thoughtful people here, it's still an Offspring message board and not a Mensa message board, so the occasional middle school kid who calls you gay for no apparent reason pretty much comes with the territory. But to read this kind of shit from a person in her fities, her fifties, it's driving me crazy!

There is absolutely no excuse for someone your age to ever be involved in anything that even faintly resembles this exchange:

Conspiracy of One: Yo linda. What did jesus sound like?

Linda: I dunno. All I know is from the movies.

Conspiracy of One: well you were living round that time right?

Linda: No, were you?

What the hell is that!!?!? I'm 2 steps closer to mental retardation now that I've read your posts. You pretty much make appearances on this message board for the sole purpose of engaging in name-calling wars with 14 year-olds. I'd be embarassed to find myself in one of these, and I'm 11 times younger than you are. And maybe the worst part about all of this is is that not only do you get into arguments with little kids, but you lose. It's like watching Jerry Rice play 16 years past the average NFL retirement age in a Seahawks uniform, as he gets owned and capped on by 3rd rate, acne-faced, rookie defensive backs. It's painful to watch and I can't help but feel an overpowering urge grab you by the lapel and violently shake you while screaming "QUIT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST QUIT!!!!" until my larynx implodes.

Now I post this here at the risk of coming off as another one of those hyenas who like to prey on people who've already been beaten dead. But I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for you. I'm not even saying that you have to leave. If you feel like you can act your age, and only make an occasional post when you find you're in posession of some valuable pearl of wisdom that can be passed out to lost youths in need, well that's perfectly fine. But if you're planning on coming here everyday to be made fun of and to tell kids to "go suck someone's dick" until the rest of us begin to turn grey, then please leave . This sort of thing is so far beneath a peson your age that's it's actually above even the most dignified people who happen to live on the opposite side of the globe.

Trippy
08-23-2005, 02:38 PM
did you really think i would spend my preciuos time to read that shit through?

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 02:38 PM
What did jesus sou..............Wtf? I was retarded then, I know.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Look, I know that there are a enough people around here giving you grief already, and I've spent the last few days trying not to join in on it. But I can't fucking take it anymore! Linda, you're in your mid-50's. What the fuck are you still doing here?

hmm... she has no life ?

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Once I saw it was more than a couple of words and was about Linda, I stopped reading.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-23-2005, 02:40 PM
I know exactly what she's going to say to this. Let's see if I'm right.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Tell us what you think she's gonna say first. You can edit your post after we've seen it so Linda won't see it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
I'll PM it to you.

Kerr
08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Precisely Weirddimensions.

Plus, I find it VERY annoying when she whines about how "there are bad people / retards / idiots on the internet". Seriously, just fucking stop it Linda. If you don't like it, LEAVE.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:45 PM
I'll PM it to you.

Woah, I actually predicted you'd say you'd PM it to me.

Just read it - I agree, its certainly quite likely.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Woah, I actually predicted you'd say you'd PM it to me.

Just read it - I agree, its certainly quite likely.
Idiot, Can you forward it to me?

Thucydides
08-23-2005, 02:47 PM
She's in her mid-50's? Bloody hell!

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:48 PM

Sure, can be done.

Sinister
and me, too.

Sin Studly
I wouldn't mind being cut in on the PM action too.

the_GoDdEsS
Oooooh. That was a good read.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Sarcasm ??

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Sarcasm ??
No, She honestly enjoyed that.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
hey, Linda's got a "clone", "Linda."
just noticed.

0r4ng3
08-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Idiot, Can you forward it to me?Yeah, me too.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:55 PM
No, She honestly enjoyed that.

Well good for her if she did...

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Idiot, start forwarding. People want in.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks Idiot, Sounds like the normal Linda like thing to say

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 02:58 PM

http://tinypic.com/azf81c.jpg

Idiot
08-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Idiot, start forwarding. People want in.

Ha, I've PM'ed like 5 people about this already.

0r4ng3
Thanks Idiot, Sounds like the normal Linda like thing to sayYeah, that sounds about right.

Idiot
Nimrod In Town']Conspiracy of One: Yo linda. What did jesus sound like?

http://tinypic.com/azf81c.jpg

Is that meant to be funny?

Cuz it sure as hell 'ain't.

Sin Studly
Definately what she will say.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Ha, I've PM'ed like 5 people about this already.

PM me . I doubt you will.... Pax, PM me.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Nimrod In Town']PM me . I doubt you will.... Pax, PM me.

You'd be surprised...

JoY
08-23-2005, 03:06 PM
this is great. I'm enjoying this.

Sixpence.
08-23-2005, 03:08 PM

*sits down next to Bella and enjoys this as well*

This should be fun!

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Now all me have to do is wait for her....This is her life so don't worry, shell be back soon.

Idiot
08-23-2005, 03:10 PM

You want the PM from TUNB too ? :D

JoY
08-23-2005, 03:20 PM
...if you insist. but I already knew last Christmas what she was going to say to this.

Homer
08-23-2005, 03:20 PM
hey, I'll take the PM.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 03:21 PM
hey, I'll take the PM.
Comin right up......

Weirddimensions
08-23-2005, 04:12 PM

THe farther away you are from age 50, the more clever you are for saying something like that.

Once I saw it was more than a couple of words and was about Linda, I stopped reading.

This thread's called "Linda, what the fuck...", shouldn't you have been able to tell just from reading the title?

JohnnyNemesis
08-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Personally, I thought the Jerry Rice reference, about pimply faced Defensive Backs, was pure genius.

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 06:25 PM
THe farther away you are from age 50, the more clever you are for saying something like that.

This thread's called "Linda, what the fuck...", shouldn't you have been able to tell just from reading the title?
Yeah, I wondered that too

Not Ozymandias
08-23-2005, 10:07 PM

To be able to read anything interesting at all in this message board, I have to wade through page after page of little kids flaming each other. I've heard the line "Do yourself a favor and kill yourself" repeated about 89,327 times and I don't even read that many threads! But I can accept that, because although there are plenty of smart and thoughtful people here, it's still an Offspring message board and not a Mensa message board, so the occasional middle school kid who calls you gay for no apparent reason pretty much comes with the territory. But to read this kind of shit from a person in her fities, her fifties, it's driving me crazy!

There is absolutely no excuse for someone your age to ever be involved in anything that even faintly resembles this exchange:

What the hell is that!!?!? I'm 2 steps closer to mental retardation now that I've read your posts. You pretty much make appearances on this message board for the sole purpose of engaging in name-calling wars with 14 year-olds. I'd be embarassed to find myself in one of these, and I'm 11 times younger than you are. And maybe the worst part about all of this is is that not only do you get into arguments with little kids, but you lose. It's like watching Jerry Rice play 16 years past the average NFL retirement age in a Seahawks uniform, as he gets owned and capped on by 3rd rate, acne-faced, rookie defensive backs. It's painful to watch and I can't help but feel an overpowering urge grab you by the lapel and violently shake you while screaming "QUIT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST QUIT!!!!" until my larynx implodes.

Now I post this here at the risk of coming off as another one of those hyenas who like to prey on people who've already been beaten dead. But I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for you. I'm not even saying that you have to leave. If you feel like you can act your age, and only make an occasional post when you find you're in posession of some valuable pearl of wisdom that can be passed out to lost youths in need, well that's perfectly fine. But if you're planning on coming here everyday to be made fun of and to tell kids to "go suck someone's dick" until the rest of us begin to turn grey, then please leave . This sort of thing is so far beneath a peson your age that's it's actually above even the most dignified people who happen to live on the opposite side of the globe.
As much as I enjoyed this I must warn you that some of us have tried reasoning with her for years. You'd have better luck convincing a brick wall to do jumping jacks.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 10:42 PM
As much as I enjoyed this I must warn you that some of us have tried reasoning with her for years. You'd have better luck convincing a brick wall to do jumping jacks.

I've tried to make her leave the boards as well but I failed. so far.

Jebus
08-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Someone send me the pm please.

Betty
08-24-2005, 12:02 AM
I loved this. My first thought was "Another one bites the dust". I worked so hard to not get caught up in arguing with her and/or making fun of her and I just couldn't do it. I snapped.

sKratch
08-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Personally, I thought the Jerry Rice reference, about pimply faced Defensive Backs, was pure genius.
I think the thread in general was very well done. It summed up most of how I feel about Linda.

Maybe I'm just naive, but I feel that if it's said by someone who has no history of Linda-bashing it might have a different effect. I have often wanted to just point out from an objective standpoint that what Linda is saying is just absolutely ridiculous. However, I usually abstain because I'm certain she'll just shit into her hand and throw it at me or do something equally productive.
Kudos for this thread.

Sinister
08-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Someone send me the pm please.
just a minute.
edit : there you go.

Weirddimensions
08-24-2005, 12:12 PM
I could totally reason with her but she's not reponding though, even though she's been on line a few times. I think she's ducking me. :eek:

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 06:59 PM
She's even ducking people asking her why she's ducking you.

Wow, I've never before seen Linda's inability to respond with anything remotely intelligent actually outweigh her urge to respond. Kudos, Weird.

Weirddimensions
08-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Well I tried...

She actually pretended not to have seen this too, even though it's been on the front page this whole time. I didn't make this thread with the intention of exposing her as a total coward, I wanted to scream some sense into her instead. I can't believe she'd just this thread sit there without even writing one reply to defend herself. She forfeited.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-24-2005, 07:11 PM
I linked this thread in another thread she was viewing. She has no excuse, she's dodging.

0r4ng3
08-24-2005, 07:24 PM
I linked this thread in another thread she was viewing. She has no excuse, she's dodging.
It's been 20 minutes since you posted the link. That's dodging if ever I saw it.

Homer
08-24-2005, 07:29 PM
I hope I don't turn out like her when I'm 50.... But hopefully I'll be dead by then.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 07:34 PM
She's pretending to go offline without ever having seen this thread. Even though I bumped it to the top of the page, then informed her I bumped it, and she replied to me informing her I bumped it.

Welcome to Dodge City.

Idiot
08-25-2005, 04:54 AM
She's gotta reply to it sooner or later. Maybe she doesn't know what she's doing and she's going through the menopause.

sKratch
08-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Well I tried...

She actually pretended not to have seen this too, even though it's been on the front page this whole time. I didn't make this thread with the intention of exposing her as a total coward, I wanted to scream some sense into her instead. I can't believe she'd just this thread sit there without even writing one reply to defend herself. She forfeited.
There's a good chance that the thread just makes too much sense.

ShadowPyro
08-25-2005, 12:25 PM
Forward the PM to me. Please.
EDIT: Just got it.

Yeah, I bet thats what she will say.

Sin Studly
08-25-2005, 01:05 PM
bump and grind

Not Ozymandias
08-26-2005, 11:35 PM
BUMP .

WebDudette
08-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Someone wanna send me the PM please.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-27-2005, 12:25 AM
I wonder if Linda ever went out with Tom Sawyer.

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 12:36 AM
This message is hidden because The Darkside Has Cookies is on your ignore list.

RXP
08-27-2005, 02:25 AM
This message isn't hidden because Ozy isn't on my ignore list and to repeatedly keep on posting the same fucking message never gets old. No never.

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 02:34 AM
Wow, you replied to me without asking for my pictures. This might be a first.

RXP
08-27-2005, 02:38 AM
You took me off your ignore list. Congrats on growing a pair.

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 02:44 AM
I've responded to you fairly recently, what made you think you were still on it? And in what alternate universe is use of an ignore list an indicator of testicular fortitude anyway??

This is what happens when you try thinking.

RXP
08-27-2005, 02:50 AM
I haven't really noticed.

"testicular fortitude" is a good term. I think I'll steal it.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 02:55 AM
You're only a pussy when you put people who keep ripping on you until you cry onto the ignore list. If you put worthless crybaby pussies like Dush onto your ignore list, you're a better man for it.

RXP
08-27-2005, 03:09 AM
I disagree. I did like how you thought I put you on my MSN ignore for a year tho cause of you ripping me rather than something else.

Not Ozymandias
09-02-2005, 06:11 PM
*bumps in case it thinks of coming back*

Linda
09-02-2005, 08:57 PM
I wonder if Linda ever went out with Tom Sawyer.

No, I have not, but I did go out with Huckleberry Finn.

kickass0987654321
09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Who the hell is Huckleberry Finn?

Sin Studly
09-02-2005, 11:45 PM

Why did you take such a weak excuse to completely ignore what the thread was about in the first place, after avoiding it and pretending you hadn't seen it for weeks?

Who the hell is Huckleberry Finn?

Get educated (http://www.gutenberg.org/files/76/76.txt), kyke-face.

Linda
09-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Why did you take such a weak excuse to completely ignore what the thread was about in the first place, after avoiding it and pretending you hadn't seen it for weeks?

...NOYB...

sKratch
09-03-2005, 12:08 AM
So rather than scoring ten characters with "none of your business", you surround an abbreviation with elipses?

Sin Studly
09-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Nibbling on young boys?

Yeah, you would be, you fucking paedophile.

JohnnyNemesis
09-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Nibbling on young boys?

*tries desperately to suppress laughter*

Dude...just...stop...you're...wrong...and...

*explodes*