PDA

View Full Version : Back In The Studio In October

blackballs
08-23-2005, 03:53 PM
I just saw Daily Download on Fuse and Dexter and Noodles we're on to talk about the Warped Tour, after talking about that for a minute or two, Dexter was trying to avoid the topic, but Dylan (the guy interviewing him) got him to talk about their next album and all Dexter said was that they we're going into the studio right after they get back from their tour in Japan. Well thats all he said but atleast it's something to look foward to.

stathis21
08-23-2005, 04:05 PM
thats great news!!!! :D :D

icklebabygremlin
08-23-2005, 04:22 PM
thats the best news i have ever heard in my life

Idiot
08-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Dexter said they were gonna start recording after their tour ages ago. Not news for me.

The-Offspring-RuLe
08-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Well it's news all the same

beautifulnightmare
08-23-2005, 05:25 PM
awesome:D can't wait

Conspiracy of One
08-23-2005, 05:26 PM
October is too far away.. :(

kickass0987654321
08-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I saw it too. They didn't only talk about that. I think they said something about playing at CBGB.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-23-2005, 07:30 PM
no duh you idiot 10 year old

go watch teletubbies and sip on your juice box.

Sinister
08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
even if its not news its still good to know.

kickass0987654321
08-23-2005, 08:21 PM

Thankyou. That really means something to me. :rolleyes:

code_blue
08-23-2005, 10:07 PM
that's funny how he wanted to avoid the topic. typical!

ZSTEIN
08-23-2005, 10:52 PM
so if they started recording in october would that mean a new cd in late spring/ summer?

peko
08-23-2005, 11:30 PM
^ Yup, pretty much.

offspring_freak
08-23-2005, 11:39 PM
yay good new! oh wait, but this are old news :(

peko
08-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Well it's never a bad thing to hear good news again. :D

blackballs
08-23-2005, 11:48 PM
It's old news to some, well let's just say it was an almost guranteed speculation that they would record after touring in Japan but atleast now people have heard it from Dexter himself, so I guess you could say it was the unoffical announcing of the next album.

And to anybody that saw it, did you notice Dexter and Noodles we're wearing the same clothes in the SURS interview a couple weeks ago, I'm starting to think that they really do need new clothes.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 01:54 AM

Actually, they did play in CBGB, in August 16th. You're the one who's watching teletubbies. Go more regularly to www.offspring.com

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 01:56 AM
It's old news to some, well let's just say it was an almost guranteed speculation that they would record after touring in Japan but atleast now people have heard it from Dexter himself, so I guess you could say it was the unoffical announcing of the next album.
I didn't know they were still going to Japan this year! Damn, they'll delay the release of the new album :mad:

Dirty Bertie
08-24-2005, 02:53 AM
I didn't know they were still going to Japan this year! Damn, they'll delay the release of the new album :mad:

Yeah I hope that they cancel Japan and work on the new album instead.

RonWelty
08-24-2005, 03:25 AM

And to anybody that saw it, did you notice Dexter and Noodles we're wearing the same clothes in the SURS interview a couple weeks ago, I'm starting to think that they really do need new clothes.
NOODLES AND DEX i can donate 5 euros to u so u can buy a new tshirt at some KMART or another low cost shop ... or u can use this money to wash your " 24 hours day , 365 days/year used" shirt!

manatwork
08-24-2005, 03:44 AM
It's your problems, man :) I've 5,10, 15 dollars on T-shorts, but in the winter coldly to go in them =)

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 03:59 AM
Back to the topic. Maaan, they really are ambitious. They don't even have time to relax. I'm pretty sure the next album will be better than Americana.

manatwork
08-24-2005, 04:05 AM
Smash the most realy album, in such style, it would be best :D imho

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 04:25 AM
I'm pretty sure the next album will be better than Americana.

40 minutes of silence would be better than Americana.

Hell - even if they put a tape recorder in the toilet at the German Oktoberfest it would make better listening than Americana.

Fat Boy Samsam
08-24-2005, 04:28 AM

Hell - even if they put a tape recorder in the toilet at the German Oktoberfest it would make better listening than Americana.

Are you sure that you are an Offspring fan?

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 04:31 AM
Are you sure that you are an Offspring fan?

Sure - I just hate the Americana album (mainly because it's crap, and secondly because it's the one that all the little 10-yr olds love/have only heard).

ps. do you actually live above a chinese takeaway?

Fat Boy Samsam
08-24-2005, 04:37 AM

Yeah - it's cheap rent and near the university ....and handy for late night snacks :D

Obie2trice
08-24-2005, 04:37 AM
Sure - I just hate the Americana album (mainly because it's crap, and secondly because it's the one that all the little 10-yr olds love/have only heard).

Please shut up

Fat Boy Samsam
08-24-2005, 04:39 AM
Please shut up

You're obviously one of the 10 year olds he is talking about!

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 04:39 AM
^ MY thoughts exactly until I checked his DoB!

Please shut up

I'm discussing the offspring - that's what we're all here for right? They can't be 'perfect' and I'm just giving my opinion about that album (I think CoO and Splinter were pretty bad too).

Fat Boy Samsam: heh, ok then. Cool.

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 04:46 AM

I knew it was coming. I meant the next album will be sold more than Americana. Also Americana is a good album. It has nice songs.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 04:51 AM
Americana, CO1 and Splinter are good albums, just like all the others.

I have a friend that says: Yeah, The Offspring, I'm fan of them, but I think the albums they've been releasing lately are pretty bad. My answer to her is: You're not an Offspring fan, you're a Smash fan.

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 04:55 AM
This is stupid. Do you have to love all the albums to be a fan? Is there a list where we can learn what should we do to be an Offspring fan?

Obie2trice
08-24-2005, 04:55 AM
^ MY thoughts exactly until I checked his DoB!

I'm discussing the offspring - that's what we're all here for right? They can't be 'perfect' and I'm just giving my opinion about that album (I think CoO and Splinter were pretty bad too).

Fat Boy Samsam: heh, ok then. Cool.

Stop with that bullshit about you can make better songs when you`re in the toilet. That`s just stupid

Fat Boy Samsam
08-24-2005, 04:58 AM
This is stupid. Do you have to love all the albums to be a fan? Is there a list where we can learn what should we do to be an Offspring fan?

This deserves a thread / poll of it's own. Maybe you should start it?

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 05:00 AM
No, you have just to learn how to read properly.

She said the stuff that came out after smash is pretty bad, ok? Just take another read at my post. 11 years have passed since that release date. Can you consider yourself an Offspring fan if you don't like the next 4 albums that came out after the one you liked? I know for sure one thing: I wouldn't say I was a fan of them, if I thought like she does...

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 05:02 AM
This deserves a thread / poll of it's own. Maybe you should start it?
Word. I think she's the perfect person to start that kind of polls.

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 05:29 AM

Of course there's a list, you must own all albums, most singles, the greatest hits one. You must have seen all the videos and know all the band member's names/dob's and wives names. You must have at least 4 posters on your bedroom wall and the CoO skull must feature on at least two garments of your clothing...

Stop with that bullshit about you can make better songs when you`re in the toilet. That`s just stupid

Well actually you can make songs anywhere; that wasn't what I was implying anyway (perhaps the British sense of humour is lost on you like so many others?) - try reading it again.

Can you consider yourself an Offspring fan if you don't like the next 4 albums that came out after the one you liked?

Yes.

ashtray_girl_1
08-24-2005, 07:26 AM
:mad: CLOSE THIS THREAD! :mad:

Trippy
08-24-2005, 07:27 AM
folks, this is great news.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Of course there's a list, you must own all albums, most singles, the greatest hits one. You must have seen all the videos and know all the band member's names/dob's and wives names. You must have at least 4 posters on your bedroom wall and the CoO skull must feature on at least two garments of your clothing...
Hummm... probably the only thing that fans of a random band (not necessarily The Offspring) surely have in common is owning the full discography of their favorite bands... so yeah, I think that if you like a band, it means you're interested in their work, and therefore you feel the need to get to know more about the band, and their musical evolution. This makes total sense, IMO. And nowadays it's quite easy to get a band's full discography, because even if you don't have enough money to purchase the albums, you can always download them somewhere. So, I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not, but I agree that a fan of a band should have their entire discography. But that's something natural, it's pure curiosity. And it's easy to get! I also have a few singles, because of the live audio tracks, but that's like an "add-on".

About the rest... you're just pretending to be funny :rolleyes:

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 09:04 AM
No, you have just to learn how to read properly.

She said the stuff that came out after smash is pretty bad, ok? Just take another read at my post. 11 years have passed since that release date. Can you consider yourself an Offspring fan if you don't like the next 4 albums that came out after the one you liked? I know for sure one thing: I wouldn't say I was a fan of them, if I thought like she does...
You would say. If she thinks she is an Offspring fan then she is. It's just your opinion and it's stupid. You can't decide who's a fan and who's not.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 09:10 AM
You would say. If she thinks she is an Offspring fan then she is. It's just your opinion and it's stupid. You can't decide who's a fan and who's not.
Ha! I'm not deciding whether if she's a fan or not! I'm saying I wouldn't consider myself a fan if I were in her shoes. Again, read better next time.

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 09:16 AM
My answer to her is: You're not an Offspring fan, you're a Smash fan.
I think you should read what you post.

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 09:18 AM
^ quite right Killer_queen, or he should at least apply some logical thought before he posts.

And nowadays it's quite easy to get a band's full discography, because even if you don't have enough money to purchase the albums, you can always download them somewhere.

So, if I downloaded all of the Offspring albums because I didn't want to spend money on them then I'd be a 'true fan'? That seems kind of odd to me becuase surely you're stealing music from the band that way and surely cannot be called a fan? Plus it's illegal. (btw; again, it was originally sarcasm). I totally disagree with you - I'll give an example; I rather like David Bowie but I only have 3 or 4 of his albums. He released >20, so am I a fan or not?

You see, it's stupid to split people into groups. Fans don't have to own and like everything by bands - it's actually far more constructive to criticise them for things that you don't like.

About the rest... you're just pretending to be funny

How does one 'pretend to be funny'?

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 09:20 AM
I think you should read what you post.
Yes, but I posted that because I really said that to my friend (and actually she admitted it, for your information)...

Anyways, it was a friendly chat, nothing too serious... but of course I have no right to decide whether she's or not an Offspring fan.

Are things clearer for you now, little queen?

killer_queen
08-24-2005, 09:28 AM
No, it's not. I mean I love all Beatles albums. I love every Beatles songs but I'm not a Beatles fan.
The only song that I can listen again and again by The Offspring is Me & My Old Lady but I am an Offspring fan.
And never call me little queen again. It would be better if you don't talk to me again.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 09:31 AM
^ quite right Killer_queen, or he should at least apply some logical thought before he posts.
Read them all, and you'll see everything's explained. Or maybe it's because my english isn't the most correct, but I'm doing my best...

So, if I downloaded all of the Offspring albums because I didn't want to spend money on them then I'd be a 'true fan'? That seems kind of odd to me becuase surely you're stealing music from the band that way and surely cannot be called a fan? Plus it's illegal. (btw; again, it was originally sarcasm). I totally disagree with you - I'll give an example; I rather like David Bowie but I only have 3 or 4 of his albums. He released >20, so am I a fan or not?

You see, it's stupid to split people into groups. Fans don't have to own and like everything by bands - it's actually far more constructive to criticise them for things that you don't like.
I'm not talking about true fans... I have no opinion about that... fans are fans... and that's it. It isn't something measurable. It's like: 1.you're a fan; 2.you're not a fan, actually you even dislike the band; 3.you are indifferent to their music. Take a look at the Offspring #1 fan thread, and see my post. It might clear your dazed mind.

About stealing their music... for your own information, I've downloaded a few Sum41 albums from the net, to get to know them... and I actually loved them, and I'm their fan now! So now I'm on a quest to get all their 4 albums. I'm only missing one. If it wasn't for the internet "illegal" downloads, they'd have one fan less this moment.

About the fan talk... yeah 20 albums are a lot of them... and David Bowie has a long career... I understand you. The Offspring are a modern band, it's totally different. If you ask people here, most of them have all their albums... even you, maybe, I don't know.

And you're not being very consistent. To criticize your favorite bands for the things you don't like, you should at least know their work. So this goes against your previous statements. So when you talk about others applying some logical thought on their posts, take a look in your mirror first.

How does one 'pretend to be funny'?
I'll let you figure out this one.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 09:32 AM
No, it's not. I mean I love all Beatles albums. I love every Beatles songs but I'm not a Beatles fan.
The only song that I can listen again and again by The Offspring is Me & My Old Lady but I am an Offspring fan.
And never call me little queen again. It would be better if you don't talk to me again.
Whatever girl. I'm fine about that. Don't get mad, it's not necessary. See you around.

HeadAroundU
08-24-2005, 09:37 AM
so if they started recording in october would that mean a new cd in late spring/ summer?
Before Splinter it took them 3 month to record an album!
So it should be spring! but summer for sure!

Camilamazed
08-24-2005, 09:40 AM
If they are to start working on a new cd so soon, It means that they'll be on tour again soon which means I'm seeing them soon *yaaaaaaaaaaay*

Although I truly believe they be here in south america only in 2007 =o/

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 09:41 AM
About stealing their music... for your own information, I've downloaded a few Sum41 albums from the net, to get to know them... and I actually loved them, and I'm their fan now! So now I'm on a quest to get all their 4 albums. I'm only missing one. If it wasn't for the internet "illegal" downloads, they'd have one fan less this moment.

That’s irrelevant – if you wish to explain that to the music companies then fine, I don’t think they’ll care and if they catch you then you’ll have to pay a fine. I don’t really care if you download stuff though – I won’t be paying the fine :p

About the fan talk... yeah 20 albums are a lot of them... and David Bowie has a long career... I understand you. The Offspring are a modern band, it's totally different. If you ask people here, most of them have all their albums... even you, maybe, I don't know.

Yes, I have all their albums (minus GH anyway) which is why I can make a judgement about what I think they’ve done well, and what I don’t think they have done so well.

To criticize your favorite bands for the things you don't like, you should at least know their work. So this goes against your previous statements. So when you talk about others applying some logical thought on their posts, take a look in your mirror first.

How do I not know their work?

What I think your problem is is that you cannot accept that one can like something/one for what they do and yet still criticise them at the same time. This is normal human behaviour! You cannot like everything! Another example; you must have heard of the TV show ‘Simpsons’ – some episodes are brilliant, they’re really funny and great to watch. However, some episodes are a bit crap (who shot Mr Burns) and I don’t bother watching those because they’re crap. But am I still a Simpsons fan? YES! This is what you don’t seem to be able to understand!

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 09:50 AM
That’s irrelevant – if you wish to explain that to the music companies then fine, I don’t think they’ll care and if they catch you then you’ll have to pay a fine. I don’t really care if you download stuff though – I won’t be paying the fine :p

Yes, I have all their albums (minus GH anyway) which is why I can make a judgement about what I think they’ve done well, and what I don’t think they have done so well.

How do I not know their work?

What I think your problem is is that you cannot accept that one can like something/one for what they do and yet still criticise them at the same time. This is normal human behaviour! You cannot like everything! Another example; you must have heard of the TV show ‘Simpsons’ – some episodes are brilliant, they’re really funny and great to watch. However, some episodes are a bit crap (who shot Mr Burns) and I don’t bother watching those because they’re crap. But am I still a Simpsons fan? YES! This is what you don’t seem to be able to understand!
NO NO NO. It's all wrong. We're totally off topic lol, ha whatever. There are songs of The Offspring I like less. But hell, I wouldn't say I dislike all their works since smash... because I would be lying if I said that, and I didn't force myself to like them. And we're just having a friendly discussion here, this is not like last man standing, I respect your opinions as long as you respect mine too, I accept all opinions!

It's good you have all their albums, I'm happy for you! Then you know all their musical work, and it's easier to make multiple comparisons between their albums. That's what I tried to say to you in my previous post, it's important to know the musician career to establish consistent comparisons between his various moments.

About the downloads, well, we clearly have different opinions... but you're allowed to have the .mp3 on the computer as long as you have the original albums. I don't give a fuck to what the publishers think or say; I'm not going to buy an album before hearing it. Except for The Offspring, it's the only band I trust :rolleyes:

Sinister
08-24-2005, 09:53 AM
If they are to start working on a new cd so soon, It means that they'll be on tour again soon which means I'm seeing them soon *yaaaaaaaaaaay*

Although I truly believe they be here in south america only in 2007 =o/

if they come within 300 km of where I live just once again before retiring I'll consider myself lucky.

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 09:59 AM
NO NO NO. It's all wrong. We're totally off topic lol, ha whatever. There are songs of The Offspring I like less. But hell, I wouldn't say I dislike all their works since smash... because I would be lying if I said that, and I didn't force myself to like them. And we're just having a friendly discussion here, this is not like last man standing, I respect your opinions as long as you respect mine too, I accept all opinions!

It's good you have all their albums, I'm happy for you! Then you know all their musical work, and it's easier to make multiple comparisons between their albums. That's what I tried to say to you in my previous post, it's important to know the musician career to establish consistent comparisons between his various moments.

Nah, we’re not off topic! We’re still talking about the Offspring.

Anyway, I don’t know where you got this ‘since Smash’ idea from – I actually like Ixnay, tis just the last three that I was disappointed with.

Really? Over here they just send a £3000 bill through your letterbox, don’t look at computer or anything.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Nah, we’re not off topic! We’re still talking about the Offspring.

Anyway, I don’t know where you got this ‘since Smash’ idea from – I actually like Ixnay, tis just the last three that I was disappointed with.

Really? Over here they just send a £3000 bill through your letterbox, don’t look at computer or anything.
Yes we are talking about The Offspring, but not about their new album :o

Humm I was referring to my friend in particular, not you. But, well, she never bought Splinter anyway... but I think she has Americana, Conspiracy and Ixnay... but I'm sure there are songs in those albums you like, if it wasn't so, I don't think you'd keep buying their albums ;)

Shit, that's an horrible fine :eek: Where are you from? Ah yeah, wait, you're using £, you must be british, right?

Camilamazed
08-24-2005, 10:08 AM
if they come within 300 km of where I live just once again before retiring I'll consider myself lucky.

Come to Brasil and then we can see them together ^^

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Yes we are talking about The Offspring, but not about their new album

Humm I was referring to my friend in particular, not you. But, well, she never bought Splinter anyway... but I think she has Americana, Conspiracy and Ixnay... but I'm sure there are songs in those albums you like, if it wasn't so, I don't think you'd keep buying their albums

Shit, that's an horrible fine :eek: Where are you from? Ah yeah, wait, you're using £, you must be british, right?

well sort of still on topic anyway.

ah - the kids aren't alright was good. :o

yup, English. and PROUD OF IT! :D

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 10:11 AM
HAHA! Now that's an invitation you can't refuse Sinister.

Sinister
08-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Come to Brasil and then we can see them together ^^
I would. But my parents won't let me.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 10:12 AM
well sort of still on topic anyway.

ah - the kids aren't alright was good. :o

yup, English. and PROUD OF IT! :D
Yeah, and you have a perfect spelling, which is scarce, these days (on british people ;) )

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Actually, they did play in CBGB, in August 16th. You're the one who's watching teletubbies. Go more regularly to www.offspring.com

i knew that. everyone knew that.

uh...its not even worth arguing about. she's just an idiot who thinks she's smarter than everybody, and posting information everyone already knows. and i come here often.

you should be at least 12 to use this site.

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah, and you have a perfect spelling, which is scarce, these days (on british people ;) )

*groan* tell me about it! people cannot spell - it's absurd and annoying. Especially all the little 'abbreviations' and lack of knowledge of the correct version of 'your' to use and...:mad:

yeah, now we're off topic.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 10:16 AM
i knew that. everyone knew that.

uh...its not even worth arguing about. she's just an idiot who thinks she's smarter than everybody, and posting information everyone already knows. and i come here often.

you should be at least 12 to use this site.
Oh come on don't be so harsh on her.

Camilamazed
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM
I would. But my parents won't let me.

I forgot you're 16 =(

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Oh come on don't be so harsh on her.

she should be listening to britney spears and backstreet boys and gavin degraw at her age.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 10:29 AM
she should be listening to britney spears and backstreet boys and gavin degraw at her age.
Come on, don't be like that, a few years ago you were like her... how old are you?

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 10:52 AM
14 years old

farelly
08-24-2005, 10:55 AM
I am 18 years old and I have listened every kind of rock since more than 7 years ago. Why should she be listening that BSB and Britney crap?

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 10:57 AM
cause she shouldnt be listening to bad habit, for it will wreck her young mind

farelly
08-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Well, like I´m a spaniard, when I started listening Offspring I didn´t know the lyrics, but I liked the music! So I didn´t have any problem

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 11:02 AM
well then for you thats an entirely different story, however this young person does know the lyrics, and it is not good for a 10 year olds brain. bad habit especially.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 11:23 AM
well then for you thats an entirely different story, however this young person does know the lyrics, and it is not good for a 10 year olds brain. bad habit especially.
And YOU, how old were YOU when you started listening to The Offspring? You're young too, the lyrics may also damage your brain, not only hers!

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 11:25 AM
i was 13 when i started listening to them

oh and im in high school. there's a diffence between being in elementary, and in high school

jackass
08-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Well sort of getting back on topic, Dexter said in an interview I heard on the radio that they would be trying to get this new album out in the spring, but it'll more than likely be delayed until winter.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 11:57 AM
yeah we do need to get back on topic

~*hit_that*~
08-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Well it's news all the same

Aye! Indeed it is, where in the West Midlands are you from?

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 03:32 PM
yeah we do need to get back on topic
Hum, yeah, I was your age when I started listening to them too... look, nothing personal here, I was just playing along alright? :)

Jackass: delayed until winter?!!? Fuck we're screwed.

Zee
08-24-2005, 04:08 PM
It's always great to hear new Offspring stuff, ah the excitement when you hear the first single for the very first, get what I mean? It was nice to wait back in 2000 that Web_Dude would finally upload Original Prankster there...

ExTrAOrDinArYGiRL
08-25-2005, 05:12 AM
it is 'bout time. :)

Offspring7
09-02-2005, 11:50 PM
some people are really mean....wow...10 year olds are allowed to have their own opinion and taste in music...i think its cool the young ones enjoy the offspring...so what if shes only 10...14 is not that much older...really its not...and about fan requirements for the offspring...i have only their greatest hits cd and one with their rarities...i took all the songs from offspring.com and put them in a playlist and the videos....and i am a fan...i totally want to buy their cds because then you support the offspring...but i can't get those until christmas when my parents buy them for me....and on the actual topic...noodles said it probably won't be out until the summer of 2006...but its exciting good news! yay!!!

DexterWannabe
09-03-2005, 03:43 AM
I just saw Daily Download on Fuse and Dexter and Noodles we're on to talk about the Warped Tour, after talking about that for a minute or two, Dexter was trying to avoid the topic, but Dylan (the guy interviewing him) got him to talk about their next album and all Dexter said was that they we're going into the studio right after they get back from their tour in Japan. Well thats all he said but atleast it's something to look foward to.

good news, so now we know that they'll make one album more

Venom Symbiote
09-03-2005, 06:47 AM
QUOTE:
"I'm pretty sure the next album will be better than Americana."

:rolleyes: Pssh. Wouldn't be too hard.

RonWelty
09-03-2005, 06:51 AM
QUOTE:
"I'm pretty sure the next album will be better than Americana."

:rolleyes: Pssh. Wouldn't be too hard.
for the offspring would be great that the next album sells at least half of Americana !

jackass
09-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Hum, yeah, I was your age when I started listening to them too... look, nothing personal here, I was just playing along alright? :)

Jackass: delayed until winter?!!? Fuck we're screwed.

Haha, Dexter didn't actually say that but it's what I'm assuming b/c of how Splinter was suposed to come out during the summer but didn't come out until Dec.9. But I'm probably wrong, so don't worry about it.

bouncingcoles
09-03-2005, 12:43 PM

haha i laughed

dexterisMYman
09-03-2005, 09:35 PM
oh outstanding! hope it doesnt suck.