PDA

View Full Version : Check newspaper covers around the globe.

Preocupado
08-23-2005, 07:29 PM
This is not meant to be spam, it's actually a useful flash site with daily updates of the covers and links to the main newspapers around the world.

Enjoy:

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

Cejus
08-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Wow, it's really fascinating! I've bookmarked this site, it's really worth it :)

PS: The bad thing is that there are only 3 spanish newspapers... But anyway, it's great! Thanks dude!

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 01:29 PM
NO TIMES?!

The one decent newspaper and they don't have it but have the Sun instead.

Disgraceful.

Well actually, it is quite a cool site but I get the Times delivered everyday so useless to me.

Satanic_Surfer
08-24-2005, 09:12 PM
...And Mr Gay overthere is quick to mention his intelligence wich would make him fitful fro the Brittish national Party who, not too long time ago, rent in a DJ for a meeting/gathering, what they didnt know was that he was black (wich tends to be quite annoying for narrow minded race haters) and their explaination was "he sounded white on phone". I sense the fact that Mr Gay already is an active member of that party...

RXP
08-25-2005, 02:04 AM
Well actually, it is quite a cool site but I get the Times delivered everyday so useless to me.

God shut up. You're so annoying.

Thucydides
08-25-2005, 07:06 AM
God shut up. You're so annoying.

Yeah, you really piss me off too nigger - get back to working those fields.

RXP
08-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Incredibly annoying. See you're so annoying I spell made sure I spelt incredibly correctly.

Thucydides
08-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Incredibly annoying. See you're so annoying I spell made sure I spelt incredibly correctly.

You 'spell made sure'...? Ok then.

RXP
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
I am but a simple farm workers.

Preocupado
08-25-2005, 02:54 PM
And Preoccupodo, you're old avatar was a lot better. It gave the impression you were darkskinned. And was easier on the eyes.

Point taken. I preffer the rasta smoke too.

Dead Cheerleader
08-25-2005, 08:03 PM
NO TIMES?!

The one decent newspaper and they don't have it but have the Sun instead.

Disgraceful.

God you're a nerd! You get the Times delievered to you everyday and you're in the UK not to mention like 17 yrs old. I'm assuming you mean the NY Times?

Not a big fan of the media myself.

Thucydides
08-25-2005, 08:11 PM
No, we have the Times over here too you know! I don't know where it's printed (London?) but it's just called 'The Times'.

I'm no nerd.

Dead Cheerleader
08-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah right. You know Greek and Latin. You are officially a nerd now. But in a good way. Props. You get into Oxford?

Oh and that's just my damn American egocentricism acting up again...apologies...I should have known other countries have 'the Times' as well.