PDA

View Full Version : influence

Offspring-Fanatic
08-23-2005, 07:33 PM
alright its not really influence...but...

today i was volleyball tryouts (7 hours of volleyball :eek: ) and we had to run the mile. i havent run it in a while, so to get my mind off, i started to sing quietly self esteem, and it got me through it. i ended up getting 8:27, and thats better than last year's eighth grade time, when i had p.e. then

i also guess all that DDRMAX2 i did all weekend helped too...i hadnt done any running over the summer..

Offspring-Fanatic
08-23-2005, 07:34 PM
did a song help anyone else through something

Sinister
08-23-2005, 07:52 PM
hmm... no, but everytime my teachers get boring (4 times a day haha) I hum Cool to Hate (the "I hate Teachers, I hate school..." part)

Offspring-Fanatic
08-23-2005, 07:54 PM
yeah exactly...

sometimes at my high school you can listen to like ur mp3 in class or something, so like if the teacher asks to demonstrate or play the song or whatever...play cool to hate... how funny would that be!!!!!

Sinister
08-23-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah exactly...

sometimes at my high school you can listen to like ur mp3 in class or something, so like if the teacher asks to demonstrate or play the song or whatever...play cool to hate... how funny would that be!!!!!
actually I thought of performing it live (singing over a MIDI of it actually) at the cafeteria sometime... my friend's in charge for the "radio" program like once a week. and we have a stage, & mike system right there.

smashitup
08-23-2005, 08:47 PM
yeah nitro (youth energy) helps me get thorugh my training when its real hard, especially the line..."and live like theres no tommorrow...". that really helps me.

ZSTEIN
08-23-2005, 11:00 PM
the "if you're under 18 you won't be doin any time" from coap helps me when im kickin the shit outta peeps

jade fahy
08-23-2005, 11:02 PM
i have to listen to cant repeat and gotta get away because i just moved...

offspring_freak
08-23-2005, 11:46 PM
hmm... no, but everytime my teachers get boring (4 times a day haha) I hum Cool to Hate (the "I hate Teachers, I hate school..." part)
haha yeah. when i was bored in school (i always was bored on school) i always listened on my diskman cool to hate, all i want and bad habit.

platinumpt
08-24-2005, 01:52 AM
HA! You all should pay attention to your classes.

When I'm on the subway on the way to work, I hum randomly Offspring songs, because I have no IPOD. Today, I chose to hum Pretty Fly and Hit That I think.

thecavedog
08-24-2005, 02:04 AM
i've got different songs i hum to, but can't repeat is stuck in my head now