PDA

View Full Version : Worst Offspring Tribute...??

Lupin
08-24-2005, 07:24 AM
Offspring Tribute (http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6665374/a/Tribute+To+The+Offspring.htm)

Check this out, If someone from close to the band see's this maybe they'll stop production.
-----This is horrible...what in the world...there was hip-hop on the album...what happened to beheaded it sounds like a freakin gospel song
Submitted by Justin in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania,------

Its worse than that!
________
HONDA GL500 SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_GL500)

Sinister
08-24-2005, 07:38 AM
yes it is. this "tribute" almost made me want to "cute" my "vains".

vikki
08-24-2005, 07:57 AM
is that 'tribute' your on about, r u talkin bout the wiseguys remix?

Tijs
08-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Offspring Tribute (http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6665374/a/Tribute+To+The+Offspring.htm)

Check this out, If someone from close to the band see's this maybe they'll stop production.
-----This is horrible...what in the world...there was hip-hop on the album...what happened to beheaded it sounds like a freakin gospel song
Submitted by Justin in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania,------

Its worse than that!
It's the same as 'Greatest Tribute To The Offspring Ever', except with a different title and slightly different artwork.

Flen
08-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Waste of time to record that album. Have You Ever has become the worst song ever with those girls singing like they are almost out of breath.
Really horrible :p

Splejse
08-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Can somebody upload some of the songs please?? I would like to hear them!!

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 11:20 AM
"TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL" says Simon Cowell

I say,"WORST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! IT...IT'S JUST...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT!!!! IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL EVERYONE WHO TRIED COVERING THEM!!! ESPECIALLY SELF ESTEEM AND HAVE YOU EVER!!!! those are some of the best songs!!! AND TKAA, AND GOTTA GET AWAY SOUNDED LIKE SOME FREAKIN HEAVY METAL/EMO SONG!!! err it makes me so FUCKING PISSED!!!!!"

yep thats what i think, anyone else top it off?

Sinister
08-24-2005, 11:22 AM
"TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL" says Simon Cowell

I say,"WORST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! IT...IT'S JUST...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT!!!! IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL EVERYONE WHO TRIED COVERING THEM!!! ESPECIALLY SELF ESTEEM AND HAVE YOU EVER!!!! those are some of the best songs!!! AND TKAA, AND GOTTA GET AWAY SOUNDED LIKE SOME FREAKIN HEAVY METAL/EMO SONG!!! err it makes me so FUCKING PISSED!!!!!"

yep thats what i think, anyone else top it off?

*grabs M60E1*
let's kill the guys who made the covers.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 11:24 AM
yeah...I'll go get a rocket launcher and we'll track them down and kill them all!!!

hopefully GTA San Andreas payed off

Revolver-2005?
08-24-2005, 11:44 AM
dude holy crap i think thats my review lol...unless im retarded and you wrote it and just have the same name as me and live in the same state

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 11:50 AM
wtf??? i wrote that just from what i felt about it

ichoose90
08-24-2005, 04:32 PM
I heard that the Offspring Tribute blew. Most tribute albums do. I heard Sublime's tribute album today and that was pretty sexy, though.