PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have audio versions of the live tracks on the DVD?

Rexisfed
08-24-2005, 12:01 PM
I just bought the DVD, and I actually enjoy some songs (Pretty Fly, Self Esteem) live versions just as well as the real ones. Does anyone have the songs without the video?

Offspring-Fanatic
08-24-2005, 12:04 PM
i dont like your signature.

youare in need of change.

this is the offspring forums.

the offspring is greater than green day.

the offspring chews up green day and spits it back out

you must change it................................................ now.

Rexisfed
08-24-2005, 12:10 PM
i dont like your signature.

youare in need of change.

this is the offspring forums.

the offspring is greater than green day.

the offspring chews up green day and spits it back out

you must change it................................................ now.

First of all, that's your opinion. Second of all, Green Day's music is like the exact same as Offspring. And third of all, that's not what I was looking for.

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 12:14 PM
What amazes me is how people who like Green day also tend to like the last 4 albums by the Offspring, but not the earlier ones. Could someone explain this phenomenon to me please?

Rexisfed
08-24-2005, 12:27 PM
What amazes me is how people who like Green day also tend to like the last 4 albums by the Offspring, but not the earlier ones. Could someone explain this phenomenon to me please?

Can somebody please post something on topic?

Thucydides
08-24-2005, 12:30 PM
No really, I wanna know.

ZSTEIN
08-27-2005, 11:54 AM
i love everything by green day and the offspring, i do like the offspring more, but the guy can have his own opinions.

im gonna try to record those songs, if they turn out okay, ill post em'

Offspring7
08-27-2005, 12:34 PM
if your looking for audio recordings from live concerts...you can try http://www.theoffspring.info/?info=downloads hopefully that helps

Swill
08-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Offspring are in my opinion better thann green day!!!!!
________
430 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_430)

Self-Esteem
08-27-2005, 02:21 PM
GREEN DAY=SUCKS!!!!!!!!
OFFSPRING4EVER!!!
and I have in audio versions of the live tracks on the dvd.

I am the lightning rod
08-27-2005, 09:18 PM
here we go again, more people talking about green day in the offspring forums, lets have a big argument. sounds like fun

Rexisfed
08-28-2005, 06:22 AM
here we go again, more people talking about green day in the offspring forums, lets have a big argument. sounds like fun

Seriously <_<

GD and the Offspring are both pop-punk. I discovered Green Day first, and was obsessed with them (litteraly, OBSESSED) for about a year, and when I started getting bored of them, I found out about the Offspring, who I also got obsessed with. No matter how good the Offspring are, I'm never going to like anyone as much as I did Green Day, and nobody can change my opinion about that.

YODAvid
08-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Holy hell to all of those, how said something like GREEN DAY sucks change you sig...

show some tolerance, man. At the next concert you are going to you call yourself a punk ... so act like it and show tolerance.

Is offspring the band you listen to... hell i visited a good charlotte concert, well actually it was the Sum 41 and good charlotte tour. i hate gc prolly as much as you do

hughesyboy
08-29-2005, 02:16 AM
GREEN DAY=SUCKS!!!!!!!!
OFFSPRING4EVER!!!
and I have in audio versions of the live tracks on the dvd.

Dude I totally agree....how about posting those audio tracks then hey??
C'mon c'mon c'mon!
Love Always.

platinumpt
08-29-2005, 02:27 AM
Wow.... another discussion between Green Day and The Offspring. And it all started because of an innocent signature... whoever wants to discuss Green Day... you're in the wrong forum. Here's my suggestion: THE OFFICIAL GREEN DAY THREAD IN YOUR BANDS FORUM:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13418

(arses... :rolleyes: )

Btw, I have a few live mp3, and when I heard the cmvc DVD, I found out I already owned almost every songs they played live in that DVD... lol! Except for worst hangover ever and tkaa, that was new stuff.