PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy is the most unfunny show to ever air on TV.

offspringis the best band
08-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Dear writers and producers of Family Guy,

Your show is unoriginal, unimaginative and downright unfunny. I've gone full episodes without even so much as a facial muscular spasm. One time I thought I caught myself half-smiling but it turned out I was attempting to shoo a pesky fly away, moving my mouth and blowing up air through my nostrils so it would leave me alone. I found that even watching the little fly going around in circular motion proved more amusing than any of your pathetic, annoying characters, forced jokes, ham-handed pop culture references and stupid talking dog. If I want to see some fat guy act like Homer, I'll watch the Simpsons. I don't need this crap. Call me when you come up with something original. I mean, seriously, what the fuck.

Love,
-Because, the car.

jackass
08-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Umm... do you really think the creators of Family Guy are actually going to read this?

original_prankster
08-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Family Guy is awesome. It's better than The Simpsons, which is tired out now...

jackass
08-24-2005, 02:17 PM

Agreed!
(10 characters)

greek
08-24-2005, 02:19 PM
i have recently read in a magazinethe top5 american series that people download.
1.simpsons
2.family guy
3.friends
4.i can't remember
5.i can't remember too

08-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Umm... do you really think the creators of Family Guy are actually going to read this?

No.

Family Guy is the most desperately unfunny show I've ever seen. They try to go for a pop culture reference, but they throw a million at you at a time, each subsequent one less funny than the previous. The characters are lame, the writing is dull and it's adored by millions of idiots around the world who think they're somehow being 'clever' by 'getting it'. The intellectual complexities of an overzealous show with a rabid fan base.
The Simpsons might be tired out now. But in their prime, and even at their worst times, they've been better than Family Guy (and that god-awful American Dad) will ever be.

HornyPope
08-24-2005, 02:21 PM
For the record, this isn't the cue to throw FG quotes.

DarrellOCguy
08-24-2005, 02:23 PM
i think because its so stupid that thats why its funny. like Beavis and butt-head....Give em' a break you wannabe critic.

greek
08-24-2005, 02:29 PM
here in greece i know lots of kids that watch family guy, simpsons and futurama! they are all great! and finally, if u don't like family guy don't watch it! i know hundreds of series that i hate!

Kerr
08-24-2005, 03:22 PM
I have not seen it, but I have heard it's really good and funny, so I wanna see it, or a few episodes.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Family Guy is ok. I like South Park better. Oh yeah, the creators of Family Guy ain't here.

DarrellOCguy
08-24-2005, 03:38 PM
family guy sucks. the only people who watches it is the people who wants to act cool.

watches & wants. lol.
Great grammar
What? you think your'e cool because you DONT watch it?

RXP
08-24-2005, 03:38 PM
my friends keep doing fucking family guy impressions. It's increadibly annoying. But I'm a loser and don't have other friends so I can't tell them to shut up.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 03:41 PM

Your show is unoriginal, unimaginative and downright unfunny. I've gone full episodes without even so much as a facial muscular spasm. One time I thought I caught myself half-smiling but it turned out I was attempting to shoo a pesky fly away, moving my mouth and blowing up air through my nostrils so it would leave me alone. I found that even watching the little fly going around in circular motion proved more amusing than any of your pathetic, annoying characters, forced jokes, ham-handed pop culture references and stupid talking dog. If I want to see some fat guy act like Homer, I'll watch the Simpsons. I don't need this crap. Call me when you come up with something original. I mean, seriously, what the fuck.

Love,
-Because, the car.

I generally agree, I have no idea why people like that crap.

Homer
08-24-2005, 03:46 PM
hey, it's actually a good show. A lot of people here don't even know about this show. The reason why it's funny (to me anyways) is that it's so stupid that it's funny. It's like taking a break from reality.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-24-2005, 03:59 PM

Love,
-Because, the car.

I have never seen so many people who can like a show. My school is basically a Family Guy tribute club. Anyways. I really don't like family guy all that much. South Park is way more original, and a lot funnier. I like the old Simpsons stuff. I just have to say that Family Guy is highly overrated.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 04:02 PM
You're fucking stupid. Anything that you consider stupid is like, bottom of the barrel stupid, and disgusts normal people with its mere existence.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-24-2005, 04:02 PM
You're fucking stupid. Anything that you consider stupid is like, bottom of the barrel stupid, and disgusts normal people with its mere existence.

*Looks around* Who?

08-24-2005, 04:11 PM
ummmmmm bananas on your face stop trying to act cool dick monkey cock wiener face

YEAH!

You... dick monkey... cock... wiener face.

*giggles*

original_prankster
08-24-2005, 04:15 PM
You're all gonna tear me apart, but I think South Park is overrated... It gets to over-the-top sometimes... Don't get me wrong, it's a good show, just not the greatest thing on this planet.

08-24-2005, 04:16 PM
You're all gonna tear me apart, but I think South Park is overrated... It gets to over-the-top sometimes... Don't get me wrong, it's a good show, just not the greatest thing on this planet.

Well, yeah. That's the point. It IS over-the-top. It's an overblown, intensified, slightly askew view of modern day america.

If you want more subdued cartoon comedy, check out Dilbert or any of its 9289729473 equally-insipid clones.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Well, yeah. That's the point. It IS over-the-top. It's an overblown, intensified, slightly askew view of modern day america.

If you want more subdued cartoon comedy, check out Dilbert or any of its 9289729473 equally-insipid clones.
Who's talking about South Park?!

RXP
08-24-2005, 04:19 PM
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR MUM YOU LoADT YOU MORON.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-24-2005, 04:27 PM
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR MUM YOU LoADT YOU MORON.
My name is Lodat. And not until you learn to respect me.

RXP
08-24-2005, 04:32 PM
I just wanna see your mum.

icklebabygremlin
08-24-2005, 04:33 PM
ur damm right it is

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-24-2005, 04:34 PM
I just wanna see your mum.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/3f99fba1.gif

No.

RXP
08-24-2005, 04:38 PM
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. Just stop posting your bull shit posts. You have nothing else to do but post fake photos of your girlfriends, sisters and mothers. Just fucking post a picture you moron. Why did you even have to register an account here? Why? You've ruined this place you fucking cunt. Everyone hates you. You just keep spamming. STOP POSTING.

AND GIVE US A PICTURE OF YOUR MUM YOU MORON.

lol j/k, k?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-24-2005, 04:39 PM
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. Just stop posting your bull shit posts. You have nothing else to do but post fake photos of your girlfriends, sisters and mothers. Just fucking post a picture you moron. Why did you even have to register an account here? Why? You've ruined this place you fucking cunt. Everyone hates you. You just keep spamming. STOP POSTING.

AND GIVE US A PICTURE OF YOUR MUM YOU MORON.

lol j/k, k?

http://tinypic.com/b4hkbs.gif

No.

Edit: But seriously, that hurts man. You're cold...And no, now im not going to post a picture of my mom!

Mota Boy
08-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I don't really get Family Guy either, and what's most annoying about it is that in college, it's inescapable. Every time I pass a pastel-colored, popped-collared, flip-flop-wearing frat boy here they're talking into a cell phone saying something along the lines of "Hey, wanna come over and watch Family Guy later?" Or reciting Family Guy quotes until you want to beat them to death. I think some of the first few episodes are kinda funny, especially when they're watched with people that really like the show, but I can't watch an entire episode of the new season, and American Dad just plain bites.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-24-2005, 05:34 PM
I don't care how the humour's done, or what kind of comedy it is. As far as I'm concerned, I laugh. A lot. Good enough for me.

calichix
08-29-2005, 10:19 PM

Love,
-Because, the car.

You're so the kind of person who thinks like, Sideways is funny. Disgusting.

Drummerguy123
08-29-2005, 10:23 PM

Love,
-Because, the car.

I should kill you.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/Drummerguy123/Quagmire915.jpg

barangatang
08-29-2005, 10:29 PM
I should kill you.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/Drummerguy123/Quagmire915.jpg

i should kill you for threatening to kill a fellow family guy hater.

Not Ozymandias
08-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Liking Family Guy is a serious character flaw like alcoholism or pedophilia (http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=374).

barangatang
08-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Exactly. "curb your enthusiasm" now thats one hell of a show(im not just saying that becuase one of the characters is in you avatar) thats some jewish humor for yah, almost as good as some of mel gibsons stuff.

08-29-2005, 11:12 PM
You're so the kind of person who thinks like, Sideways is funny. Disgusting.

You're the kind of person who thinks Family Guy is funny.
I WIN.

barangatang
08-29-2005, 11:13 PM
You're the kind of person who thinks Family Guy is funny.
I WIN.

hello fellow family guy hater.

Vera
08-30-2005, 09:05 AM
I've seen one episode and it was hilarious. My friends keep explaining me these segments of it and it *sounds* funny.

Funny is a matter of opinion, though. You'd be surprised at how differently people conceive what is funny and what isn't.

Though in a way, surprises make people laugh. Amusing surprises, things they really didn't see coming. This is why 90% of sitcoms are unfunny - we can see the things coming from miles away. In a way, surprising repetition can be funny as well.

Thing I've found funny in Family Guy is the randomity. You're just caught unaware many time by the jokes. Then there's the classic surprising characters (how many imagine babies to be like Stewie?) and sometimes even predictability can be funny (you know the dad is going to do something stupid, you wait for it, but the level of it kind of surprises you so you laugh).

Simpsons is pretty similar to Family Guy but I think the humour in The Simpsons has more ..wit to it. It's more clever. At least in the best Simpsons episodes.

God, ranty mcpants. Clever observations are funny, too, but that's mostly the kind of stuff stand-up comedy is about.

I think Family Guy may be the tiniest bit overhyped.

Amazed
08-30-2005, 09:30 AM

Agreed! I love Family Guy :D

0r4ng3
08-30-2005, 09:33 AM
I think Family Guy may be the tiniest bit overhyped.
Agreed, but it's still one of the funniest shows out there, now that most of them suck today.

Nirushika6789
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
4.i can't remember
5.i can't remember too
i lovethose shows lol joking

calichix
09-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Family Guy is such liberal America humor. I can understand why a person from the midwest or something wouldn't think it's funny.

FamilyGuySucksBalls
05-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Awesome thread! Watching Family Guy is about as funny as having your eyeballs poked out with a stick.

Great forum BTW. But who the fuck is 'The Offspring'?

killer_bees
05-25-2011, 02:08 PM
can't say im a huge fan of the show. i only ever watch it when there is absolutly nothing else on.

Thomas
05-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Awesome thread! Watching Family Guy is about as funny as having your eyeballs poked out with a stick.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/HangmenHeaven/Response%20Face/vg17208_facepalm.png

wheelchairman
05-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Family Guy and Cleveland shows are 2/3rds of the shows that I watch religiously.

Though I do find Cleveland Show to be funnier more frequently. Perhaps it's the unfamiliarity. I can't believe I never replied to this thread, maybe I didn't watch it as much 6 years ago.

Also for the record.
1. I found the Simpson's funny 10 years ago. Now I don't find it funny, and the old episodes no longer amuse me anymore, I haven't really thought about why, I just figured I outgrew it.

2. I guess South Park is good. Hit or miss. I just don't find it as entertaining as Family Guy, though when people show me what they consider an especially good episode, I usually agree.

3. I don't know why, but American Dad just never did it for me.

I'm a fussy fussy person when it comes to cartoons I guess.

bighead384
05-26-2011, 09:43 AM
It bothers me when people say Family Guy isn't funny at all. Like, I just want to sit next them and watch it, and be like "Really?Not ONE joke was funny? Really"? I find it hard to believe. Though I do give the writers less credit because they fit about 20 times more jokes in the show than other funny shows traditionally have, so you're bound to have at least a few good jokes in there.

I've probably said this before.

Omni
05-26-2011, 11:45 AM
I can definitely understand it not being funny to some people. Their cutaway segments comprise most of the show - a good gimmick, but it grates on the nerves when it becomes the main feature - and some of the pop culture references can be obscure at best, so they're often lost. Still, the jokes themselves tend to be clever and funny.

Some people not liking this show is to be expected. But like 8/10 people who responded to this thread said the show sucked, and most of them really didn't strike me as the kind of people who were too intelligent for Family Guy, or who's sense of humor was just too refined. When herds and herds of people come out against FG, I tend to think they're just saying they dislike it because it makes them sound cooler or smarter. Kind of like how everyone blinded hated Bush as a kneejerk reaction.

Offspring-Junkie
05-26-2011, 12:08 PM
South Park is the greatest cartoon show ever. Followed by the Simpsons. The other shows are just entertaining if you're bored, Family Guy being the most boring of them. That's my point of view. Johnny Bravo is rad as well :D

coke_a_holic
05-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Family Guy was really funny when I was thirteen. Then I turned fourteen and I didn't want to watch Family Guy anymore.

EDIT: I think Cracked said it best, regarding his "other" shows.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/ob/seth1n.png

wheelchairman
05-26-2011, 01:35 PM
So you only noticed the superficial similarities? You also need to pay attention to the superficial differences.

I'm afraid I cannot revere you, it'd be super-embarrassing. ;)

Outerspaceman21
05-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Don't care much for Family Guy anymore. I thought the Star Wars parodies were funny, but I don't watch the show. I enjoyed it when it first came out, before it was cancelled. Now, just don't really enjoy it as much.

Simpson used to be awesome, American Dad is alright, and I have never seen the Cleveland show because I hardly ever watch FOX anymore. I do like South Park, but I don't know why.

Out of all of them, Futurama is my all time favorite because the have really hilarious moments mixed in with some pretty dramatic/sad moments, like the episode about Fry's dog.

wheelchairman
05-26-2011, 05:59 PM
I gotta say, Futurama is the worst. It's an unfunny comedy about a boring sci-fi universe. Biggest disappointment the young Star Trek/Simpson's obsessed me ever dealt with.

jacknife737
05-26-2011, 06:01 PM
I sort of lost interest in family guy: though i still quite like some of Fox's other animated shows with American Dad and more recently Bobs Burgers.

And Archer is still the best animated show on tv.

Homer
05-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Jesus Christ I have the complete opposite tastes as wheelchairman,

wheelchairman
05-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Yeah I'm always surprised when people I like have wildly different tastes.

Though I get the impression that Family Guy in the US enjoys (or well at least has) a certain stigma due to their stereotypical demographic (college guys or frat guys or whatever), who basically don't exist here. It's just another American cartoon over here about a typical American family (help!).

Whereas Futurama is primarily popular among young people, and people who go to predominantly male engineering schools. (Nothing wrong with that).

On the other hand, Family Guy and Cleveland Show target people specifically like me. There isn't an episode without an obscure Star Trek reference, and that's cause Seth MacFarlane's a huge nerd (http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/6/6e/Rivers.jpg)*. Or that Carrie Fisher is in nearly every episode.

Seriously, everybody' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:King_Abdullah_on_Star_Trek.jpg)s been in Star Trek.

Side note: Ever notice how King Abdullah of Jordan and Seth MacFarlane look alike?

randman21
05-26-2011, 06:37 PM
I sort of lost interest in family guy: though i still quite like some of Fox's other animated shows with American Dad and more recently Bobs Burgers.

And Archer is still the best animated show on tv.
I keep hearing this time and time again, so there must be something to it. There are tons of episodes on Hulu, but from the previews, it reminded me of Frisky Dingo or whatever it was on Adult Swim a few years ago, which I grew to dislike. I need to check Archer out.

American Dad is excellent. Bob's Burgers is good too, but disgusting. I'm usually eating when I put that show on, so...I haven't watched it in a while.

Okay, I'm probably going to lose a lot of people here, but I consider King of the Hill in the best three animated series ever. And South Park would be number one for me.

Omni
05-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Okay, I'm probably going to lose a lot of people here, but I consider King of the Hill in the best three animated series ever. And South Park would be number one for me.

King of the Hill is absolutely brilliant. I don't like being one of those people who say "oh, you just don't get it" when someone says they dislike something, and I'm aware that the humor of the King of the Hill isn't hard to get. But I find that for the most part, you just need to live in the south or midwest in order to… not "get," but fully appreciate the brand of humor. I have several family members from Texas who behave just like Bill, Hank, and Dale, and Mike Judge based the cartoon on people he knew while living in Texas. It's one of the most spot-on satires I've seen so far in my life.

PAC90
05-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Maybe its weird but i prefer american dad above all other cartoons, i think it keeps getting funnier while family guy keeps going downhill (aside from an episode or 2) specially when they gave principal lewis some extra screentime on the show

arak0r
05-27-2011, 12:51 AM
i just don't like animated shows. grew out of it maybe? though king of the hill is still good watching. never liked ren and stimpy or south park. simpsons got old (a while ago for me) family guy was amusing for a bit then i got bored with it.

Bearzy
05-27-2011, 02:12 AM

Love,
-Because, the car.
You don't like it but you watch full episodes? wow you have alot of time on your hands, there are tons of shows that i can't stand but i don't watch them just to have something to bitch about, that's why your tv came with a remote, change the fucking channel. I love family guy.

Bearzy
05-27-2011, 02:28 AM

You came to the website, opened an account, posted on a thread but don't even know who the band are:confused: I hope your joking.

Llamas
05-27-2011, 05:30 AM
I don't watch any animated shows anymore, but I'd say the Simpsons are my all-time favorite. However, that show stopped being real quality at least 5 years ago. I occasionally enjoy South Park, but I can't sit down and watch a handful of episodes at once.

Family Guy... I got into it when I guess most people got into it. It wasn't popular while the first three seasons were airing, but after it got cancelled, everyone suddenly discovered it and it developed that "cult following". I wasn't *that* into it, but that's when I became interested. Then that cult following grew enough that they brought the show back, and I was initially excited, but then disappointed when I actually saw it. I guess in my opinion, their gimmicks and schticks had gotten old. The final straw for me was the movie, the one about Stewie. It wasn't a movie... it was just a very, very long episode, with constant cut scenes. It was painful to watch. And then I was done.

Some people not liking this show is to be expected. But like 8/10 people who responded to this thread said the show sucked, and most of them really didn't strike me as the kind of people who were too intelligent for Family Guy, or who's sense of humor was just too refined. When herds and herds of people come out against FG, I tend to think they're just saying they dislike it because it makes them sound cooler or smarter. Kind of like how everyone blinded hated Bush as a kneejerk reaction.
I DO agree about this. It's the thing with anything that's really popular. Right now, it's in to hate Justin Bieber. Hating Family Guy just to hate it is annoying as hell - or at least it was a few years ago.

wheelchairman
05-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Anyone remember Life with Louie?

WebDudette
05-27-2011, 05:52 AM
But I do actually hate Family Guy and I do actually hate George Bush.

I watch Family Guy way to often. My computer desk is right next to my TV and I just don't care enough to change the channel after King of the Hill so I end up watching the entire Adult Swim run all the time.

I just really can't get into American Dad and Family Guy, I might laugh once an episode or so, but the rest is just... garbage. I haven't watched South Park in years, but it's the same deal with that show.

King of the Hill is fantastic, though I feel that if I watched the whole series I'd probably find a bunch of sub-par episodes. It amazes me that some people do not understand that it is pretty satirical.

Futurama is definitely one of my favorites and not just because it's consistently funny. The dramatic episodes have always been pretty solid, Jurassic Bark isn't even the best one. The one where Fry switches hands with the Devil Bot, the one where Fry gets worms, the episode with the bee sting (probably my favorite), and the doomsday episode with the Harlem Globetrotters are all better. The new season wasn't bad, but the cat episode and the iphone episode were terrible. I'm not a ig fan of that topical stuff and it doesn't age well, I think that's one of the main reasons I do not like South Park.

Archer is pretty much perfect, almost every episode has been great. It's a great show to quote, Lucille Bluth is in it, Coach McGurk has the best voice ever, and apparently FX will let you get away with anything.

I haven't watched the Simpsons regularly in years, lots and lots of years. I was definitely too young to know whether or not it was good. I have watched it on an off the last year or two and most episodes are pretty bad.

Honorable Mentions:
Venture Brothers
Home Movies
Frisky Dingo
Harvey Birdman
Mission Hill
and the Oblongs

Oh, Daria might be the best animated show of all time.

Omni
05-27-2011, 02:52 PM
But I do actually hate Family Guy and I do actually hate George Bush.

You also seem like the kind of guy who can back that hatred up with facts 'n shit. Not everyone who's posted lets off that vibe.

Archer is pretty much perfect, almost every episode has been great. It's a great show to quote, Lucille Bluth is in it, Coach McGurk has the best voice ever, and apparently FX will let you get away with anything.

It took me awhile to remember who did the voice for Sterling Archer (I refused to look it up), it'd been so long since I'd seen Home Movies. I was also pleased to see he got more work in Bob's Burgers. That guy's voice makes everything funnier.

A lot of people don't even remember Mission Hill anymore, and Daria one of the few spin-offs that got everything right - along with Fraiser.

P.s. danger zone!

jacknife737
05-27-2011, 03:26 PM
I keep hearing this time and time again, so there must be something to it. There are tons of episodes on Hulu, but from the previews, it reminded me of Frisky Dingo or whatever it was on Adult Swim a few years ago, which I grew to dislike. I need to check Archer out.

American Dad is excellent. Bob's Burgers is good too, but disgusting. I'm usually eating when I put that show on, so...I haven't watched it in a while.

Oh dude, i seriously cannot recommend Archer enough: i'm not really familiar with Frisky Dingo so i can't comment on the comparison, but if you like Arrested Development, a lot of the actors do voice work on it.

As one could probably guess from my avatar, i absolutely adore King of the Hill : it managed to be the perfect blend of satire and sincerity. But since it's no longer making new episodes i don't really count it when comparing it to other animated shows still on the air.

JohnnyNemesis
05-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I'd say Family Guy is some of the worst shit on television, as is all that other tripe Seth McFarlane puts out there.

King of the Hill is damn near perfect. Venture Bros. rule. The Simpsons was great until about 1997 or so.

Jebus
05-27-2011, 06:04 PM
I agree with everything PilZ-E said, except I enjoy Family Dad. Well, I enjoy it enough to watch it whenever I catch it on the TV, but not enough to actively follow it.

EDIT: I think Cracked said it best, regarding his "other" shows.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/ob/seth1n.png

To be fair, the first three is true for pretty much every family sitcom, which I guess is what Family Guy originally set out to parody.

dff_punk
05-29-2011, 07:56 AM
I still enjoy all the Seth MacFarlane shows on FOX and I have also grown to like Bobs Burgers, well, kind of reminds me of Home Movies, but more weird.

Family Guy did have a pretty cool season imho, better than those abominations in seasons 6 and 7, they seem to be trying new stuff and not just rely on all the cutaways. American Dad has gotten really good too, they have very bizarre plotlines nowadays that I enjoy. Oh and The Cleveland Show has its moments too.

What I really do not like is when people laugh a few times on a show/movie/whatever, and then when it finishes, they say it was terrible. Then why did you laugh at the terrible show?

WebDudette
05-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Are you serious about that? Even the most unfunny motherfucker of all time tells a good joke every now and then.

dff_punk
05-29-2011, 08:12 AM
I meant it about some concrete episode, not about the show in general. But you do have a point.

wheelchairman
05-29-2011, 08:16 AM
It looks to me as though very few people have mild feelings about Family Guy, it's either love or hate.

Really I loved it when it first came out. (I must've been 11 or 12 or something, an evil genius baby, that was brilliant back then! Thankfully Stewie stopped doing that, now Stewie's plotlines revolve around him not knowing that he's gay. Excellent.)

The best way to enjoy Family Guy is with a group of friends, a few beers and a few joints. Though that's the best way to enjoy anything (EXCEPT DOCTOR ZHIVAGO.)

dexter12296566
05-29-2011, 08:32 PM
South Park is the greatest cartoon show ever. Followed by the Simpsons. The other shows are just entertaining if you're bored, Family Guy being the most boring of them. That's my point of view. Johnny Bravo is rad as well :D

I used to watch Family Guy. Now I watch it rarely. I don't find South Park amusing at all. If I watch TV it is mostly Rugrats, The Big Bang Theory, Jon & Kate Plus Ei8ht, Kate Plus Ei8ht, Little People, Big World, Victorious, or iCarly.

EDIT: @dff_punk, I think that is totally true. It's like singing along with the radio and saying "Wow, I hate this song. It sucks."
I just don't get it.