PDA

View Full Version : What Demos are there?

freek
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Heres the list of demos that I know of,

The New Disease (Blackball)
Cant Get My Head Around You
Get It Right
That Day (Ill Be Waiting)
Living in Chaos
Original Prankster 1
Original Prankster 2
Revalations (Out on Patrol)
Take It Like a Man
What Are We Heading For (Jennifer Lost the War)

anyone else know anymore?

Manic subsidal
08-24-2005, 07:55 PM
There's demos of Self esteem and Genocide. Good luck finding that though.

Homer
08-24-2005, 08:00 PM
There's also demos for Vultures and Take It Like A Man... and I never heard of a CGMHAY demo... can anyone upload it to megaupload or something?

freek
08-24-2005, 08:05 PM
and I never heard of a CGMHAY demo... can anyone upload it to megaupload or something?

I got it from the link in bd007h's signature

...I think...

bd007h
08-24-2005, 08:08 PM
I got it from the link in bd007h's signature

...I think...

yeah, it's in my signature. It's not a demo of the full song, just of the guitar riff.

platinumpt
10-28-2005, 07:07 AM
*BUMP*

Sorry. Yesterday I heard for the 1st time the Living in Chaos demo. Yeah, I know I'm kinda late, but better that way than never. I was curious, as many people said it was a great song.

And yes, it is awesome. With a bit of editing, like a small improvement on Dexter's voice, that song would become way better than the CO1 song, in my opinion.

stathis21
10-28-2005, 10:15 AM
*BUMP*

Sorry. Yesterday I heard for the 1st time the Living in Chaos demo. Yeah, I know I'm kinda late, but better that way than never. I was curious, as many people said it was a great song.

And yes, it is awesome. With a bit of editing, like a small improvement on Dexter's voice, that song would become way better than the CO1 song, in my opinion.

i agree.. :cool: