PDA

View Full Version : Does Noodles have a pin-up girl tattoo?

Dead Cheerleader
08-24-2005, 07:08 PM
I thought I saw a tattoo on Noodles forearm that looks like a pin-up girl. Never noticed it before. Am I hallucinating or is that right?

DexterWannabe
08-24-2005, 10:11 PM
i'm not sure, but i think he said that he had a pin-up girl in an interview, but i may be wrong

thecavedog
08-25-2005, 02:29 AM
It's true. He said he got a new one in a radio interview. Can't remember wich one. It's on his left fore-arm.

Flen
08-25-2005, 02:32 AM
I never noticed that one, only the burning sun with his daughters name in it.
On the other shoulder, he also has those black stripes.

vintagepunkrock7
08-25-2005, 10:07 PM
It's true. He said he got a new one in a radio interview. Can't remember wich one. It's on his left fore-arm.
it would be cool if anyone knew which interview it was, i have been wanting a pin up girl on my shoulder blade ever since my 1st tattoo, but my friend that i go with to get all my tattoos wont let me do it, she says girls cant have pin up girls on them lol.

Dead Cheerleader
08-25-2005, 11:06 PM
Oh my god, that last part of your sig is fucking funny.

I agree with your friend. I have no idea why guys get pin up girl tattoos but I really don't think that they would look good on a girl.

jade fahy
08-25-2005, 11:25 PM
i feel SOOOOOOOOO stupid for asking.....im thirteen,ok? but....whats a pinup girl :o

vintagepunkrock7
08-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Oh my god, that last part of your sig is fucking funny.

I agree with your friend. I have no idea why guys get pin up girl tattoos but I really don't think that they would look good on a girl.
thanks, i got it from the F.A.Q.'s on the website lol. i know alot of people feel that the pinup girl thing is trashy, but its really an art thing for me, and the fact that i want it in tattoo form means all the more to me, because every tattoo i get is an experience, i guess thats the part im so addicted to lol. but yea, she wont let me do it lol, as soon as i get over the fact that its gonna hurt really bad on my shoulder blade, theres nothing she can do about it lol.

IdiotOfTheDay
08-26-2005, 05:13 AM
It was in the one for Idobi radio or whatever, wasn't it? I thought I remembered it from there.

Sinister
08-26-2005, 07:12 AM
i feel SOOOOOOOOO stupid for asking.....im thirteen,ok? but....whats a pinup girl :o

beautiful girl with very little clothing, as far as I know.

Dead Cheerleader
08-26-2005, 10:20 AM

A pin-up girl is a sort of cartoon portrait (or just regular picture out of a magazine today) of a hot lady that guys pin up on their walls. The pin-up girl tattoos usually have some theme to them like hot nurse or sailor girl. And yeah, vintagepunkrock is right, it is sort of trashy but hot if you are into the trailer park thing like I am. Go ahead and get your pin-up girl if it's really something you want.

dexterisMYman
08-26-2005, 10:24 AM
my friend has a pin up girl tattoo. but hes just stupid.

vintagepunkrock7
08-26-2005, 09:05 PM
It was in the one for Idobi radio or whatever, wasn't it? I thought I remembered it from there.
i sort of remember someone downloading it and putting it up on the boards, but i could be wrong because i couldnt find it. does anyone really have it? i never got to listen to it and i really wanted to hear it.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 07:00 AM
does anyone have ap pic of noodles with the tattoo...all teh warped ones i have i cant seem to see it?

Dead Cheerleader
08-27-2005, 01:21 PM
You can kind of see it here. I don't understand why he would get this tattoo.

http://www.dallasmusicguide.com/photo%20pages/TheOffspring05/DSC_4604.jpg

vintagepunkrock7
08-28-2005, 09:59 AM
You can kind of see it here. I don't understand why he would get this tattoo.

http://www.dallasmusicguide.com/photo%20pages/TheOffspring05/DSC_4604.jpg
o man now i GOTTA see a picture of the whole thing! :D

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 10:03 AM
you can see it here but its kinda far away
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/nirushika6789/72006429.jpg

vintagepunkrock7
08-28-2005, 10:06 AM
you can see it here but its kinda far away
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/nirushika6789/72006429.jpg
hehe thanks, i tried zooming in on it, it kinda worked lol. more i need more! :D

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 10:07 AM
its hard to get pics of it because its on the inside of his arm

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 10:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/nirushika6789/5fa1a2da.jpg

u can see bits of it here but the guitar blocks it out alot

vintagepunkrock7
08-28-2005, 10:13 AM
hehe thanks.

noodlesfan
08-28-2005, 03:42 PM
the pictures are like a strip tease of his tatoo, it shows little parts from different angles, NOT THE WHOLE THING. SHOW ME!!!

Awesome_Avril
08-28-2005, 09:42 PM
I have two pictures of it but I'm new to the boards and don't know how to post a picture. Can you give me some direction? I tried both copy/paste into the reply area and image insert and it just displayed the text for the path to the jpg but not the picture itself when I tried to preview my reply. The pictures show the whole tatoo but because of the distance when I took the them it is small but totally visible. It is the image of a girl in sort of a tube top, with shorts leaning on/over a guitar.

jade fahy
08-28-2005, 10:06 PM
A pin-up girl is a sort of cartoon portrait (or just regular picture out of a magazine today) of a hot lady that guys pin up on their walls. The pin-up girl tattoos usually have some theme to them like hot nurse or sailor girl. And yeah, vintagepunkrock is right, it is sort of trashy but hot if you are into the trailer park thing like I am. Go ahead and get your pin-up girl if it's really something you want.
oh...ok..thanx...

vintagepunkrock7
08-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I have two pictures of it but I'm new to the boards and don't know how to post a picture. Can you give me some direction? I tried both copy/paste into the reply area and image insert and it just displayed the text for the path to the jpg but not the picture itself when I tried to preview my reply. The pictures show the whole tatoo but because of the distance when I took the them it is small but totally visible. It is the image of a girl in sort of a tube top, with shorts leaning on/over a guitar.
i wanna see! you have to host the image with something like http://www.imageshack.us/ then when you do that you can use the insert image option and paste the address to the newly hosted image. these directions kinda suck, im not good at this lol so if any1 can give better directions please do lol.