PDA

View Full Version : Rare Live Songs...

Fernômeno
08-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Hey, I'm trying to find audio recording of rare live songs such as End Of The Line, Lightening Rod or No Brakes, If anyone has an audio recording of any of this songs please tell me...

Thanks a lot...

Idiot
08-25-2005, 12:23 PM
I don't have any of those live, and I don't know of anyone else who does either I'm afraid. I don't think they really play those songs live, which is why finding live recordings of them is obviously quite difficult!

offspring_freak_3
08-25-2005, 12:49 PM
I don´t have Lightning rod, but i have the others :D just look on the thread i made is in there ;)

Fernômeno
08-25-2005, 08:31 PM
I don´t have Lightning rod, but i have the others :D just look on the thread i made is in there ;)

Thanks a lot for the help man, but I coul'dn't find those songs, I searchead every bootleg you posted but I couldn't find neighter End Of The Line or No Brakes, I found Way Down The Line that is cool anyway, would mind posting the links for No Brakes and End Of The Line Again ??

Thanks a lot...

Sinister
08-25-2005, 08:32 PM
End of the Line's gotta be hard to play live - think about it : Noodles needs a phaser effect and that's kind of hard to do live, as far as I know.

Fernômeno
08-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I think it must be very hard to play that song live to, I'm searching that's probably why I can't find it live anywhere, but No Brakes I'm sure they played live, but I can't find anyone who has it recorded...

dexterisMYman
08-25-2005, 09:22 PM
oh heres where i come in. i love the search button.

dirty pair
08-25-2005, 09:40 PM
I don't have any of those live, and I don't know of anyone else who does either I'm afraid. I don't think they really play those songs live, which is why finding live recordings of them is obviously quite difficult!

im sure he knows this, seeing as he asked for these RARE recordings

Idiot
08-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Maybe so, but a lot of people around here have a lot of rare stuff - I was just saying that I don't think even those people will have the songs he requested.

Little_Miss_1565
08-26-2005, 02:55 AM
Are you sure they've even been played live?

Idiot
08-26-2005, 08:28 AM
That was pretty much the point I was making.

offspring_freak_3
08-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks a lot for the help man, but I coul'dn't find those songs, I searchead every bootleg you posted but I couldn't find neighter End Of The Line or No Brakes, I found Way Down The Line that is cool anyway, would mind posting the links for No Brakes and End Of The Line Again ??

Thanks a lot...

i will post more bootlegs, but I don't know in which bootleg it is

Fernômeno
08-26-2005, 10:04 PM
i will post more bootlegs, but I don't know in which bootleg it is

I couldn't find again man, but thanks a lot anyway, I'm sure they played No Brakes Live at least one time because I was in the concert, the others I don't know If they ever played, but they should had played for sure, because they are great songs...

WebDudette
08-26-2005, 10:08 PM

There are still peopel who beleive in the serach button o joy!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/SystemSloth/save.jpg

Klayy
08-27-2005, 02:31 PM
End of the Line's gotta be hard to play live - think about it : Noodles needs a phaser effect and that's kind of hard to do live, as far as I know.
You don't play guitar, do you... there is no problem to use an effect on stage.And it is a phaser, but plus a delay and I thing rotary speaker simulator, but that is also a no-problemo.
Personaly I think that when played live you don't have to make it like in the studio.Noodles could just make a lot of other weird noises there, maybe w/ a wah or a talkbox would bu nice...

And to the topic: those songs are rarely played live, if ever (don't know), so I don't know about finding them.

Revolver-2005?
08-27-2005, 02:33 PM

asshole

i dont think they play those songs live really...dunno why...theyre good songs