PDA

View Full Version : I sort of hate to make this topic but...

sKratch
10-22-2004, 05:35 AM
Anyone in college here on facebook? :o
I know it's satan but... I get bored

Endymion
10-22-2004, 08:36 AM
facebook...?

sKratch
10-22-2004, 11:13 AM
www.thefacebook.com i think

Gordie
10-22-2004, 12:11 PM
not me.. im still in highschool :( grad 2005!!!:D

Jack the Tripper
02-24-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm starting to hate the Offspring because some of the posts people here make, I'm not talking about how everyone hates me for some unkown reason or how I'm the only one who isn't annoying but the only one that gets complaints for being annoying, the main problem is all the off-topic bullshit and the mysterious factor that people cannot stay out of a thread if they think it's pointless.
I'm gonna keep posting this until someone learns what I'm trying to tell you gay nimrods. I'll keep bringing up these old threads until I'm heard. I'm not gonna stop until people realize what I'm trying to tell them.I won't stop until atleast 1 person realizes what I'm saying. While i'm being ignored, this board is just getting more and more spam.

I'm starting to hate the Offspring because some of the posts people here make, I'm not talking about how everyone hates me for some unkown reason or how I'm the only one who isn't annoying but the only one that gets complaints for being annoying, the main problem is all the off-topic bullshit and the mysterious factor that people cannot stay out of a thread if they think it's pointless.
I'm gonna keep posting this until someone learns what I'm trying to tell you gay nimrods. I'll keep bringing up these old threads until I'm heard. I'm not gonna stop until people realize what I'm trying to tell them.I won't stop until atleast 1 person realizes what I'm saying. While i'm being ignored, this board is just getting more and more spam.

I'm gonna keep posting this until someone learns what I'm trying to tell you gay nimrods. I'll keep bringing up these old threads until I'm heard. I'm not gonna stop until people realize what I'm trying to tell them.I won't stop until atleast 1 person realizes what I'm saying. While i'm being ignored, this board is just getting more and more spam.I'm starting to hate the Offspring because some of the posts people here make, I'm not talking about how everyone hates me for some unkown reason or how I'm the only one who isn't annoying but the only one that gets complaints for being annoying, the main problem is all the off-topic bullshit and the mysterious factor that people cannot stay out of a thread if they think it's pointless.

I'm gonna keep posting this until someone learns what I'm trying to tell you gay nimrods. I'll keep bringing up these old threads until I'm heard. I'm not gonna stop until people realize what I'm trying to tell them.I won't stop until atleast 1 person realizes what I'm saying. While i'm being ignored, this board is just getting more and more spam.I'm starting to hate the Offspring because some of the posts people here make, I'm not talking about how everyone hates me for some unkown reason or how I'm the only one who isn't annoying but the only one that gets complaints for being annoying, the main problem is all the off-topic bullshit and the mysterious factor that people cannot stay out of a thread if they think it's pointless.

dirtybird
02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
I got 'til 2009 before I graduate from highschool. Shit.

Tired_Of_You
02-24-2005, 07:55 PM
^hahaha ;)

I'll finish high school in.....around 4 months. Ahhh, I like the year 2005.

dirtybird
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM
Should we start talking about pies again?

Rag Doll
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM
yes, i am.

nieh
02-25-2005, 04:01 PM

fuck fuck fuck. Read what you wrote just there and say again with a straight face that people hate you for "an UNKNOWN reason"

JoY
02-25-2005, 04:03 PM
don't even know what it is. :/

what is it?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-25-2005, 05:00 PM
fuck fuck fuck. Read what you wrote just there and say again with a straight face that people hate you for "an UNKNOWN reason"

Almost exactly what I was going to post.

Jack, you just answered your own question, fuckwit.

Tizzalicious
02-26-2005, 12:38 AM
don't even know what it is. :/

what is it?

I think it's like schoolbank.nl...but I'm nooooooot quite sure.