PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 songs on Nirvana Nevermind

pretty fly 88
08-26-2005, 12:10 PM
What are your top 5 favorite songs on Nirvana Nevermind? I know several of you have that album, and if you don't, I strongly recommend getting it. My top 5 songs:

1.Breed
2.Territorial Pissings
3.Stay Away
4.Come As You Are
5.On A Plain

I know it's wierd for me because Smells Like Teen Spirit is actually one of my least favorites, even though I still like it, and only one of the songs on that list is on their greatest hits CD, but that just means don't be embarrassed when you post your songs.

JohnnyNemesis
08-26-2005, 12:12 PM
1. Lounge Act
2. Territorial Pissings
3. Come As You Are
4. Smells Like Teen Spirit
5. Breed

Drain You, Stay Away and In Bloom, all songs that I LOVE, aren't in the Top 5 unfortunately, but my list is super accurate. Those are definitely my favorites.

Mentally_Challenged
08-26-2005, 12:14 PM
1. Drain You
2. Breed
3. Come As You Are
4. Smells Like Teen Spirit
5. Lithium

Apathy
08-26-2005, 12:20 PM
1. Lithium
2. Smells Like Teen Spirit
3. In Bloom
4. Stay Away
5. Come As You Are

It's mostly just the singles, but They're good. So Blah.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-26-2005, 02:32 PM
I've only heard Come as you are and Smells Like Teen Spirit

Love them both so much though

Guess what?

this is an entirely true fact:

My step-dad knows a guy from work who is dating Kurt Cobain's sister

pretty fly 88
08-26-2005, 09:49 PM
I've only heard Come as you are and Smells Like Teen Spirit

Love them both so much though

Guess what?

this is an entirely true fact:

My step-dad knows a guy from work who is dating Kurt Cobain's sister
Wow, that last fact is quite cool! Anyway, you haven't heard In Bloom on the radio? Maybe you've heard it but don't know it because it's on the radio a lot.
I used to love that song, but the radio, combined with the number of times I've listened to it, has killed it for me. Lithium is actually the song that really got me into Nirvana, although Smells Like Teen Spirit helped a little, but the CD is so good that even that wonderfully awesome song isn't in my top 5. I'm a little surprised you haven't heard it, Offspring-Fanatic, but I'm sure you will.
In fact, Breed, Polly, Drain You, and On A Plain have all gotten radio play in my area, so you're going to become very familiar with this highly recommended CD.

bd007h
08-26-2005, 11:54 PM
1. Lounge Act
2. Lithium
3. Smells Like Teen Spirit
4. Come As You Are
5. Territorial Pissings

WebDudette
08-27-2005, 12:43 AM
1.Territorial Pissing
2.Lithium
3.Smells Like Teen Spirit
4.Come As You Are
5.Breed

Tizzalicious
08-27-2005, 02:29 AM
I'm one of those people who knows songs, who knows lyrics, but never knows the titles. So I should listen again with the titles there to let you know my favourites. I should listen to that album again anyway. I haven't for way too long.

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Dude, there's only 12 songs on the fucking album. That's like picking your 3 favorite fingers on your left hand (index, thimb, and ring BTW).

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:39 AM
kurt cobain is a effin genious lol i dont think i kno any songs by nirvana but i think kurt was a good song writer and sucked at guitar and good charlotte sucks too!!!

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 10:42 AM
kurt cobain is a effin genious lol i dont think i kno any songs by nirvana but i think kurt was a good song writer and sucked at guitar and good charlotte sucks too!!!

How could you possibly say Kurt Cobain WAS a fucking genius when you don't know any of their song's ????

Kerr
08-27-2005, 10:45 AM
1. Teritorial Pissings
2. On A Plain
3. Breed
4. In Bloom
5. Something In The Way

Polly is also a good song, but Smells Like Teen Spirit ain't that good at all.

Bleach blows Nevermind away totally, though.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:45 AM
How could you possibly say Kurt Cobain WAS a fucking genius when you don't know any of their song's ????
exactly what i was thinking

thats like saying
i love the taste of toffee....when really u havent tasted it
(that was just an example lol)

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 10:47 AM
*rubs temples*