PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn British Weather

Idiot
08-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Whats up with it this year? Yes yes yes, the weather in the UK is quite often all over the place, but usually the summer is pretty good. Last year was slow to start with but still turned out a really warm, nice summer.

This year, we've gone though just a few days at a time, of nice hot weather, and then its turned rainy and cooler, and then it keeps changing. Its been awful, not more than one week of consistently nice weather. Everytime I plan an outdoor activity for a few days later, the weather turns crap. Everytime I plan an indoor activity when the weather is shit, the weather then gets better.

I mean, this week, we've had like one warm sunny day, monday, but then tuesday was wet and crap, wednesday was better, but then thursday was crap. Today was sunny for some of the day but really cool. I mean we're now at the end of bloody august and we're still to see an actual summer.

I knows its 'only the weather', but does anybody else find their local weather patterns etc frustrating?

/Rant Over.

Thucydides
08-26-2005, 03:52 PM
We did have it 'nice and warm' in July, well wasn't too bad anyway. But yeah, these last weeks have been pretty fucked up.

Idiot
08-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah, but it wasn't consistent. There was still at least a couple of days each week when it was crap.

Tizzalicious
08-26-2005, 04:57 PM
We only had one nice week over here. It's crap.

Drummer_Boi91
08-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Ive only got 1 bit of advice for all of you...

NEVER TRUST THE WEATHER MAN

Hes a dickhead, i say we shoot him... who's with me??
.... :confused:

Idiot
08-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Not really. Its not his fault.

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 03:50 AM
God is punishing you for being British, as well He should.

Idiot
08-27-2005, 04:15 AM
We're not all the same.