PDA

View Full Version : Who the fuck commits suicide?

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 04:42 AM
Only one or two people max will ever care that you committed suicide, unless you're one of those never-die spam people. Which means nobody pays any attention to suicides, because it's one solitary anonymous fuckwit's death, and nobody cares about it.

It's gay, stop doing it.

RXP
08-27-2005, 06:45 AM
People who actually do it properly are decent people, they don't keep failing or whining about wanting to do it. They just do it. That's respectable like the crazy Japs who do it.

The rest are whiney who 'attempt' and whine about it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-27-2005, 06:50 AM
People who actually do it properly are decent people, they don't keep failing or whining about wanting to do it. They just do it. That's respectable like the crazy Japs who do it.

The rest are whiney who 'attempt' and whine about it.

Dang them crazy Japs and their whacky ideas.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 06:52 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again, if you've tried more than five times and you're still alive, you're not really trying.

RXP
08-27-2005, 06:55 AM
Why five times? I'd say 2. Cause the first time you fail you really should so some reading onto effective methods. The best one I heard was tying fish wire around your kneck and jumping off a building. Of course with the other end on a pylon you'd get your head cut off.

In Jap culture it's honourable to commit suicide. I think western culture is fucked up. Cause when your life has lost all meaning and you don't have any prospects it's the best thing to do if you want it. The stigma is unwarranted. But hey it's the west.

killer_queen
08-27-2005, 07:02 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again, if you've tried more than five times and you're still alive, you're not really trying.
Five? I'd say two.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-27-2005, 07:03 AM
Why five times? I'd say 2.

5? I'd say two.

OMFG double account.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 07:04 AM
I'm being super generous because I don't want to dishearten anybody into completely giving up on the whole idea.

Dead Poetic
08-27-2005, 09:04 AM

I cut my wrists and black my eyes.........

nieh
08-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Dead Poetic: your avatar looks like you were trying to check the pulse of some girl while taking a picture of her boobs.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 09:10 AM
Dead Poetic is one of the best trolls on the forum.

Duracell
08-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Dead Poetic is one of the best trolls on the forum.

Yeah riight! Dead Poetic hardley ever posts..........but I could change that :D

nieh
08-27-2005, 09:16 AM
According to this thread (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14544), this (http://orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=49&dateline=1124938210) is actually what his avatar is. Why he chose that one frame I have no idea.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah riight! Dead Poetic hardley ever posts..........but I could change that :D

Do you have no idea what a troll is? Do you have no idea what humour is. Being a successful troll doesn't directly correlate to the amount of bullshit you spam over the forums, what you're thinking of is "spamming fuckwit who isn't amusing in the least".

Duracell
08-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Do you have no idea what a troll is? Do you have no idea what humour is. Being a successful troll doesn't directly correlate to the amount of bullshit you spam over the forums, what you're thinking of is "spamming fuckwit who isn't amusing in the least".

I know what a fucking troll is........I'm just saying how in the hell can Dead Poetic be considered one of the best when he's never around to instigate trouble.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Name better trolls than DeadPoetic. The only one I can think of at the moment is MichaelCorleone.

Duracell
08-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Name better trolls than DeadPoetic. The only one I can think of at the moment is MichaelCorleone.

Ok I guess your right about that. As I think about it there really aren't many trolls here. Just spammers.