PDA

View Full Version : OkCupid hates me

wheelchairman
08-27-2005, 07:58 AM
So I got two new messages from strange women today. (These are the only messages I've gotten total. Except from BBS peeps.)

From TrUeBlOndE69

so you like to fuck...thats one thing we have in common
my reply

Who doesn't like to fuck?

Quick look into her profile, she's obsessed with dancing, and sounding dumb. She also is oversexualized and screwed her teen years up with drugs. ...

Even worse though is

From lauraco
subject: Hi Dear
Hi Dear,

Helo and how are you doing?? with hope that you are Cool with family and friends???i just registered in this very Sit Few days back and today I just want to make a search for my real man,I come across your profile and I think i love what i saw,So i realy want to know more about you and also to ask you to checkout my proflie too,And i will like to let you know that i need a serious man for real Relationship not Just a mail friend or pen pals or phone and charting friends,Because of my last bad Experience, i need a man who is ready to come over to united state To meet with me face to face,When i Invites him,I need a man that i can see and talk with face to face,if you are realy intrested kindly write to my private mail;(lauracorllins@yahoo.com) so that we can talk private and know each other more better,i will be waiting to read from you,Take care of yourself,Yours friend to Be,laura collins.

my reply:

Did you actually read my profile? Cause it shouldn't have given the impression of a serious man.

And I will not come to the US when you invite me. I'm a student, my funds barely allow for me to go outside. I only visit the states (Oregon) on a yearly basis to see family and friends.

I find it hard to believe that English is your first language. (Although if it's your second language, I am very impressed.) Where are you from? How old are you?

And a friendly piece of advice, mentioning your exes and then saying you want a real man for a real relationship, will give people the wrong impression, and most likely attract the wrong types of guys.

Apathy
08-27-2005, 08:04 AM
She's either fake Or Really Really Really Really Really.......Desperate.

Sad.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 08:05 AM
Pfft, you shoulda gone for it, sounds like she puts out (and probably isn't Belorussian, you could do with some White Woman sex).

wheelchairman
08-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Pfff I've only been with true Aryans for the past year. Although one was brown-haired :(

Besides it'd be too costly to have sex with them. What with them living in the midwest and all.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 08:11 AM
Although one was brown-haired :(

Racetraitor.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 08:27 AM
umm i lost my virginity when i was 12

Oh dude, I can't believe you let her down so gently. You didn't even use the terms "damaged" or "goods" or "spoiled" or "meat".

RXP
08-27-2005, 09:10 AM
I commend WCM on his nice responces. Good job.

Justin start up a profile and see if women write you. If they do you can rip them, or hook up with them if they're hot enough.

Tizzalicious
08-27-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm surprised you got mail at all with your profile.

I've been afraid to go on there ever since this guy asked me for my MSN address. I didn't respond to any of the mails I got, but he talked about the Dresden Dolls at Lowlands, he thought he saw them, even though they cancelled, so I replied, and we exchanged some mails...but I don't wanna add him on MSN!!! Eek! And he sees when I'm on there, because when I signed on a few days ago, I suddenly go a "Hi there!" message. Yikes!

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Justin start up a profile and see if women write you. If they do you can rip them, or hook up with them if they're hot enough.

I just did, hahaha.

the_GoDdEsS
08-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Wow, that site is even more gay and desperate than I thought.

RXP
08-27-2005, 09:21 AM
I just did, hahaha.

Awesome. You should do one on www.faceparty.com too. Cause you'll get 15 yr olds messaging you then you can crush their little hearts.

wheelchairman
08-27-2005, 09:23 AM
True BLonde69 just replied, she said

why do you hate women..?

My reply was

Look at my profile photo. Do you also think I'm a gay jewish black dude?

Tizzalicious
08-27-2005, 09:24 AM
God. Some people are stupid.

You look kinda gay though. In some pictures.

wheelchairman
08-27-2005, 09:28 AM
God. Some people are stupid.

You look kinda gay though. In some pictures.
pff, maybe but it's hard to mistake me for a black jew.

RXP
08-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Not really.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Awesome. You should do one on www.faceparty.com too. Cause you'll get 15 yr olds messaging you then you can crush their little hearts.

My faith in humanity has already been sufficiently shattered for one night, thank you.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Somebody's using my email address in OKCupid.

Vera
08-28-2005, 01:31 PM
I've gotten no pervy messages. This makes me feel so unwanted.

HornyPope
08-28-2005, 01:33 PM
You and me both, babe. You have to be good-looking to warrant perverts attention. The injustice!

Vera
08-28-2005, 01:34 PM
I get loads of pervy Turkish guys on Myspace. Have I lost my beauty? :[

I am so old and ugly. :[

wheelchairman
08-28-2005, 01:38 PM
According to OkCupid I am
Match: 92% Friend: 90%
with myself.

I'd totally do me. Take that Tizz and Sam, I've met my match!

Vera
08-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Masturbation > women.

HornyPope
08-28-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm only 80% percent my own match... and you know what? I'd fuck me even if I was at 30% only. 1% even!

I think what they do is basicly look at how you respond versus what you want your ideal match to have. So i'm a more hypocrite than you, I guess. I'm okay with a threesum, for example, as far as i'm concerned, but I don't think it's something i'd like my ideal match to experience. Or at least admit in the questions. Or soemthing along those lines.

RXP
08-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Yups, it's a measure of hypocracy.

Vlad what's your profile?

And wtf Izie's done fuckin 800+ questions. OMFG.

RXP
08-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Masturbation > women.

Sigged and :

I love you.

Vera
08-28-2005, 01:51 PM
OKCupid officially sucks. I went to "World Search" on "My Matches" because FUCK the Finnish people who're on that site blow cock.

My matches:

80% - some 19 yr old dude from Ohio.

77% - some 48 yr old dude from ... the Netherlands !! OMGWTFBBQ.

I am FREAKED.

Vera
08-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Sigged and :

I love you.
You love your hand more, though.

RXP
08-28-2005, 01:55 PM
na babes i luv ur hand more if u get ma drift ;) ;) :cool:

Vera
08-28-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm quite aware of your sexual preferrations.

Tizzalicious
08-28-2005, 02:04 PM
According to OkCupid I am
Match: 92% Friend: 90%
with myself.

I'd totally do me. Take that Tizz and Sam, I've met my match!

You'd shun us for yourself? You'd pick masturbation over sex with Sam and me? How stupid are you exactly?

RXP
08-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Don't worry I will have sexes.

Rag Doll
08-28-2005, 03:34 PM
You'd shun us for yourself? You'd pick masturbation over sex with Sam and me? How stupid are you exactly?

I totally agree. Pfft. How unbelievably horrible and silly and rude.

Tizz.....sex me without Per then?

Izie
08-28-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm all honest and I get a 94% friend, 93% match with myself.

And yeah, I'd do myself all the way. Multiple times. I'm not narcisisstic, no, not at all. I'll do other people too, but yeah, I know I'd love myself best. Can I have a male me please?

Actually I take that back, that man would be too much even for me.

On the note of perverted messages, I get them, but I immidiately shun them. Not amusing anymore :/

And I do questions when bored :p Which is apparently a lot. Or maybe it's the fact that I've done billions of personality tests in my life so I don't have to think about the answers :p

Tizzalicious
08-29-2005, 12:49 AM
I totally agree. Pfft. How unbelievably horrible and silly and rude.

Tizz.....sex me without Per then?

Sounds good!!! We don't need him!

Tizzalicious
08-29-2005, 12:51 AM
I'm all honest and I get a 94% friend, 93% match with myself.

And yeah, I'd do myself all the way. Multiple times. I'm not narcisisstic, no, not at all. I'll do other people too, but yeah, I know I'd love myself best. Can I have a male me please?

Actually I take that back, that man would be too much even for me.

On the note of perverted messages, I get them, but I immidiately shun them. Not amusing anymore :/

And I do questions when bored :p Which is apparently a lot. Or maybe it's the fact that I've done billions of personality tests in my life so I don't have to think about the answers :p

A male you...we'd have to fight over that one, because I'd want it too.

I'm a 93% and 93% friend with myself btw. Hmmz. I don't want a male me though. He'd be a pussy and gay.

Izie
08-29-2005, 01:47 AM
My matching jumped up to 94% match 95% friend.

And you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into with a male me... I was gonna explin it here, but I'll save it for LJ ;)

JoY
08-29-2005, 01:50 AM
somehow that thing only matches me with people from the Netherlands.

& SOMEHOW 80 percent of them is coloured.

Tizzalicious
08-29-2005, 02:16 AM
My matching jumped up to 94% match 95% friend.

And you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into with a male me... I was gonna explin it here, but I'll save it for LJ ;)

I read. I want him. Now.

Izie
08-29-2005, 03:50 AM
I read. I want him. Now.

Haha, yeah, I know, sounds just about perfect ;)

JoY
08-29-2005, 03:58 AM
male me would be scary. he'd have a ladyphone, be bouncy as shit, sink his nails in the back of his lover during sex, be chaotic, moody & messy, not to mention he'd have a bigger jaw than Jay Leno.

Vera
08-29-2005, 05:00 AM
somehow that thing only matches me with people from the Netherlands.

& SOMEHOW 80 percent of them is coloured.
Yeah, those are your "Local Matches".

HornyPope
08-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Yups, it's a measure of hypocracy.

Vlad what's your profile?

So I thought initialy, but now I understand it's more than that. I seperate the male principles from that of a female. For example, I don't care if my "ideal match" is a well off financialy, but I expect my ideal match to seek out a man with a stable income. I care for my ideal match's looks, but I think a woman in return should weight my looks (and of men in general) far less. Men simply carry different expectations in different fields versus those of woman. No?

And my profile is left blank, nothing to see.

JoY
08-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Yeah, those are your "Local Matches".
LOCAL?! dude, most of them originally come all the way from fucking Turkey & the fucking Antilles! I don't care how close they live, that's NOT local.

Vera
08-30-2005, 08:07 AM
LOCAL?! dude, most of them originally come all the way from fucking Turkey & the fucking Antilles! I don't care how close they live, that's NOT local.
;p

U loves da pap gangstas from da Antilz.

nieh
08-30-2005, 05:18 PM
I created a profile there Sunday. It's been two full days and I still haven't gotten any creepy people messaging me. Am I really that repugnant!? *sobs*

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 08:27 PM
All the people sim have had message her are niggers or pakis too. I think that site was set up by evil racemixers.

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 08:13 AM
Okcupid hates you and I hate OKcupid. Christ, I'm getting shit like, I should find a Turkish guy. Hahaha. What the fuck? And trillions mails and IMs a day. I hate them to death.

Vera
08-31-2005, 08:58 AM
This filthy Indian (who wasn't Dush) messaged me today. :/

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 09:03 AM
JESUS! I told them I was in the middle of a divorce and in an accident and temporarily in a wheelchair and they still want to 'meet me' because I'm so hawt. "If it's only temporarily". Fucking hell. EW!

Preocupado
08-31-2005, 10:11 AM
BTW, if anyone wants an OkCupid account without having to create a new one or having to answer 20-30 stupid questions, use mine.

Login: Baide
Password: doodeedoo

It's yours.