PDA

View Full Version : hye!!!

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:02 AM
hi peeps im new and i luvvvv the offspring sooooo much lol. wots everyones fav song? i must kno jk lol

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Your username is stupid. You type like an idiot. You asked an Offspring question in the wrong forum. I have no idea what you're saying.

Good start.

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Your username is stupid. You type like an idiot. You asked an Offspring question in the wrong forum. I have no idea what you're saying.

Good start.

uhhhh hello to u too? lol jk im just sayin hi cuz im new and all and im just wonderin everyones fav song by em lol

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-27-2005, 09:05 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about, and until you stop typing like a monkey with golf clubs for hands I'm not going to try.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:06 AM
hi peeps im new and i luvvvv the offspring sooooo much lol. wots everyones fav song? i must kno jk lol
heres a few tips:

1. dont always try and abbrieviate everything...it doesnt take much to type out the whole thing
2..dont start the whole ' i lurve da offspr!ng ' thing....there has been so much now that it is unbelieveable....we know u love them as you are on their forums....
3.for the fave song thing....use the search button...its at the top along with newposts etc
4.dont use 'z's instead of s's...its just not done :) lol

still....Welcome to The Boards!

ps.im not being rude by givingthose tips...im just letting you know since u are new and so as u can prevent people starting on you etc...:D

Punky Dudess
08-27-2005, 09:07 AM
thats fucking taking the mick. sock it to 'em dave.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Seriously, why type "hye"? IT HAS AN EXTRA FUCKING LETTER. THIS PERSON IS TYPING LIKE A RETARD. DELIBERATELY.

That's how unbelievable it is. I never use all caps.

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:08 AM
heres a few tips:

1. dont always try and abbrieviate everything...it doesnt take much to type out the whole thing
2..dont start the whole ' i lurve da offspr!ng ' thing....there has been so much now that it is unbelieveable....we know u love them as you are on their forums....
3.for the fave song thing....use the search button...its at the top along with newposts etc

still....Welcome to The Boards!

ps.im not being rude by givingthose tips...im just letting you know since u are new and so as u can prevent people starting on you etc...:D

lol major props for the avatar noodles is sooo hott lol i luv him soooo much lol. go offspring! lol

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:09 AM
lol major props for the avatar noodles is sooo hott lol i luv him soooo much lol. go offspring! lol
yes i love noodles and i think he rocks

but PLEASE stick to those tips...

its a dog eat dog world here so....

wheelchairman
08-27-2005, 09:10 AM
This is a really good joke account. I don't know who's it is, but it's made me smile.

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 09:12 AM
yes i love noodles and i think he rocks

but PLEASE stick to those tips...

its a dog eat dog world here so....

Ha Ha Ha, so it is :rolleyes: - that's why your all so welcoming instead of telling the n00b to fuck off.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Ha Ha Ha, so it is :rolleyes: - that's why your all so welcoming instead of telling the n00b to fuck off.
exactly....might as well be nice at some point in the day :)

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:16 AM
yall cant be mad at me yet i just got here lol

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 09:18 AM
yall cant be mad at me yet i just got here lol

I'm not mad at you - hopefully never will be, it's just I find the way you type very annoying and you don't have to say "lol" all the time.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:19 AM
I'm not mad at you - hopefully never will be, it's just I find the way you type very annoying and you don't have to say "lol" all the time.
yea thats all im trying to say too.....

im trying to help u lol so as u can enjoy these boards with people slating you

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:23 AM

y dont u want me to say lol? u dont lyke it wen im happy? i luv bein happy so much. sayin lol just means im laffin(however u spell that?)

how do u want me to type?

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:27 AM
y dont u want me to say lol? u dont lyke it wen im happy? i luv bein happy so much. sayin lol just means im laffin(however u spell that?)

how do u want me to type?
jeez..why the hell do u keep typing like that....no offence but its annoying

plz type like anormal person...and we know ur happy ....just dont keep saying lol

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm talking about the way you spell you pathetic little dyke. People on here are harsh. Keep saying lol and type the way you do and you'll get slated so I'll leave you too it. Keep laughing.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm talking about the way you spell you pathetic little dyke. People on here are harsh. Keep saying lol and type the way you do and you'll get slated so I'll leave you too it. Keep laughing.
yea me too...i give up..he/she isnt listening so....

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:33 AM

lol oookkkaaaayyy, cool it mister i didnt spell pathetic wrong at all i dont think i even said it b4 on these forums lol so dont get mad i think u have the wrong person

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 09:34 AM
lol oookkkaaaayyy, cool it mister i didnt spell pathetic wrong at all i dont think i even said it b4 on these forums lol so dont get mad i think u have the wrong person

That's Mrs. too you.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 09:56 AM
That's Mrs. too you.

* to

You really shouldn't rip on the way other people spell when you're Socially Rejected and can't even spell two-letter words correctly. I mean, TWO FUCKING LETTERS, Jesus Christ on a fucking crumpet!

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Jesus Christ on a fucking crumpet!
lol now thats something i havent heard before....

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 09:58 AM
* to

You really shouldn't rip on the way other people spell when you're Socially Rejected and can't even spell two-letter words correctly. I mean, TWO FUCKING LETTERS, Jesus Christ on a fucking crumpet!

thanks 4 sticking up for me lol i apresiate it soo mcuh lol thx 4 everything

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:00 AM

* you're

* to

Christ, you're fucking stupid.

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 10:03 AM
You may think I am stupid but you are a fucking bully.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Shit, and while we're on the subject of how much Socially Rejected fucking sucks, as though slagging off a troll account for spelling badly and then getting called up on her own inability to spell two-letter words wasn't enough, I'll post her profile.

Biography:
My name is Rachel. I constantly get my heartbroken. I cry alot. Goodnight.
(HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
(AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!)
Interests:
smoking and drinking myself to an early grave. I also like emotional music.
(Hahahaha, not early enough. And AAAHAHAHAHA, emotional music, hahaha!)
Student
(BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!)

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Shit, and while we're on the subject of how much Socially Rejected fucking sucks, as though slagging off a troll account for spelling badly and then getting called up on her own inability to spell two-letter words wasn't enough, I'll post her profile.

Biography:
My name is Rachel. I constantly get my heartbroken. I cry alot. Goodnight.
(HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
(AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!)
Interests:
smoking and drinking myself to an early grave. I also like emotional music.
(Hahahaha, not early enough. And AAAHAHAHAHA, emotional music, hahaha!)
Student
(BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!)

awwww ur lyke soooo mean lol but thx 4 sticking up for me lol

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:06 AM
You may think I am stupid but you are a fucking bully.

I'm a bully? Funny, bullies are generally classified as cowards who pick on anybody weaker than themselves whilst sucking-up to anybody stronger or more powerful. Now, since we're talking about intellect in this version of 'bullying', a bully would be somebody who picks on a person they see as 'dumber' than themself. Like you attempted to do to "i lyke da offspring". And then they'd attempt to suck up to somebody they see as more intelligent, like you attempted to do by sending me this private message, "What the fuck have I ever done to you ?".

You're fucking pathetic. Don't ever, ever let me catch you making fun of somebody elses spelling ever again, you fucking moron.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:07 AM

Don't talk to me, you fucking joke.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:09 AM
i dont get u sinstudly

why do u stick up for her/him(i lyke da offspring)
yet you treat everyone else as they are crap and as if u are superior?(which u are not)

defy me
08-27-2005, 10:09 AM

what is it with 'lyke' and this text typing?

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:10 AM
i used to lyke sin studly but we r threw now so fuk him

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:11 AM
what is it with 'lyke' and this text typing?
yea i dont get it....it takes just as much time to write 'lyke' and 'like' they are both 4 letters :confused:

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:12 AM
why do u stick up for her/him(i lyke da offspring)
yet you treat everyone else as they are crap and as if u are superior?(which u are not)

I lyke da offspring is a joke account, you fucking morons. *sighs* And by insulting its spelling, which is intentionally bad, you're making yourselves look like a pack of inbred fucking morons, especially when you mispell TWO-LETTER words!

What the fuck is wrong with you gormless fucking molluscs?

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:13 AM
I

so far you seem to be the only one who is angry so maybe you should listen to yourself and stop insulting yourself

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:14 AM
My gosh...You give California' a bad name.

Socially Rejected
08-27-2005, 10:15 AM
I lyke da offspring is a joke account, you fucking morons. *sighs* And by insulting its spelling, which is intentionally bad, you're making yourselves look like a pack of inbred fucking morons, especially when you mispell TWO-LETTER words!

It's not a question of what is wrong with us. It's more what is wrong with you ? , because you seem to get so angry at the way people spell, even though they are not typing like they would on a text.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:15 AM
so far you seem to be the only one who is angry so maybe you should listen to yourself and stop insulting yourself

I'm not angry, I'm fucking disgusted at you people. But then, I hardly expect any better from the British, now do I?

PS - Ulster is, and will always remain British.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
It's not a question of what is wrong with us. It's more what is wrong with you ? , because you seem to get so angry at the way people spell, even though they are not typing like they would on a text.

I'm talking about the way you spell you pathetic little dyke.

You do not have the right to insult anybody elses spelling.

Ever!

defy me
yea i dont get it....it takes just as much time to write 'lyke' and 'like' they are both 4 letters :confused:

yes and lyke is stupid, just say LIKE goddam you!! The Gwen person i mean

Nirushika6789
I'm not angry, I'm fucking disgusted at you people. But then, I hardly expect any better from the British, now do I?

PS - Ulster is, and will always remain British.
yea it probably will always remain British unfortunately and if you are so disgusted then dont read the thread.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:18 AM
You do not have the right to insult anybody elses spelling.

Ever!
and why do u have the right??
we already went over this...You ARE NOT Superior

get that into your thick minded skull

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:19 AM
He's better than you, yes.

defy me
08-27-2005, 10:20 AM
where has she gone??

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:22 AM
hey cartam is funny "but mommmmmm" heheheh i eatr goldfish while i watch that you money boy stop sucking penis

What the fuck ?!

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Nimrod In Town']What the fuck ?!
weedooface23 is worse than i lyke da offspring

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
weedooface23 is worse than i lyke da offspring
Shut up. You shouldn't be talking. Your spelling is just as bad.

Nirushika6789
Nimrod In Town']He's better than you, yes.
u shall always be his little puppy dog lying at his feet....obeying his every move...too scared to disobey him

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:24 AM
racism if 4 ppl that think their better than others which sin studly isnt so he just choke and die on himself hes a fucking bitch

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:26 AM
racism if 4 ppl that think their better than others which sin studly is so he just choke and die on himself hes a fucking bitch
i think u mean is

and you finally said something that makes sense...i have to say i agree with you on this one

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
u shall always be his little puppy dog lying at his feet....obeying his every move...too scared to disobey him
Hahahhahaahahah, you're telling me that?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ok, don't make me laugh.

'Lyke' woman, shut the fuck up.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
racism if 4 ppl that think their better than others which sin studly isnt so he just choke and die on himself hes a fucking bitch

You do suck, get over it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Are you from California or Florida. Your St. Jimmy acount sais that your from Florida but this account your from California. Now stop confusing me.

...? St. Jimmy is my 'lying' account. I posted fake pictures. Fake homeplace. So people won't know it's me. I live in California,

Sin Studly
Nirawhatever, aren't you that compeltely and utterly ugly and uninteresting person who tried to have an MSN conversation with me, and I blocked within fifteen minutes? Then when I asked people from the board if they knew who you were almost all of them said "UGH, NOT HER!" or "oh, THAT moron?"

i lyke da offspring
Nimrod In Town']You do suck, get over it.

lol at least countless threads havent been made about me cuz soooo many ppl hate me lol u suck bad

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Nimrod In Town']You do suck, get over it.
finally something that MAKES sense....and thats truthful

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:28 AM
no i think ill pass
and the whole 'lyke' thing doesnt really work
Im talking to her. Because her name is 'i lyke da offspring'. Smartass.

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Nirawhatever, aren't you that compeltely and utterly ugly and uninteresting person who tried to have an MSN conversation with me, and I blocked within fifteen minutes? Then when I asked people from the board if they knew who you were almost all of them said "UGH, NOT HER!" or "oh, THAT moron?"

nobody cares 4 ur witty comebacks u dumbass it doesnt prove nething

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:29 AM
nope...i have never tlkd to you on MSN so please do not start LYING to get attention
and dont think of yourself to be so priveliged

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:30 AM
nobody cares 4 ur witty comebacks u dumbass it doesnt prove nething

* Nobody cares for your witty comebacks, you dumbass. It doesn't prove anyhting.

Please, shut the fuck up. You're such a pointless waste of oxygen.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Nimrod In Town']Im talking to her. Because her name is 'i lyke da offspring'. Smartass.
oh right sorry..... thought u were refering to me

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Nimrod In Town']* Nobody cares for your witty comebacks, you dumbass. It doesn't prove anyhting.

Please, shut the fuck up. You're such a pointless waste of oxygen.

lol u r the most hated on the board so u should shut the fuk up

or do u want me to say...

You are the most hated on the board so you barely have the right to speak.

either way it goes out 2 u, fucker

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:33 AM

no offence but you are about to become that person you just described

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:33 AM
nope...i have never tlkd to you on MSN so please do not start LYING to get attention
and dont think of yourself to be so priveliged

No, I'm pretty sure it was you. Flat ugly face, hair like cousin it?

defy me
08-27-2005, 10:34 AM
cant you two just stop figthing?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:35 AM

Hahahaha. You still have bad grammar.

* You're the most hated person on the boards, so you barely have the right to speak.

You should really shut the fuck up.

ichoose90

Heh. You talk to her as if you weren't ugly.

Nirushika6789
i have no idea what that last part means
and no i havent tlked to before on msn

just to prove you wrong
what did I say to you when i was tlking to you on MSN>

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Heh. You talk to her as if you weren't ugly.
yea and apart from the fact he has never talked to me on MSN

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:37 AM
...You people are pathetic. STOP replying.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:37 AM
just to prove you wrong
what did I say to you when i was tlking to you on MSN>

How the fuck would I know, you were one of the most boring fucking idiots I've ever had the displeasure of talking to, I forgot what you said about twenty seconds after I blocked you, and remembered only how generally unpleasant it was talking to you. I'll check my block list to see if you're on it.

ichoose90
08-27-2005, 10:38 AM
How the fuck would I know, you were one of the most boring fucking idiots I've ever had the displeasure of talking to, I forgot what you said about twenty seconds after I blocked you, and remembered only how generally unpleasant it was talking to you. I'll check my block list to see if you're on it.

I think you made it pretty obvious that you are lying now. Feel free to shut up and never post again.

defy me
08-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Nimrod In Town']...You people are pathetic. STOP replying.

For once i agree with you.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:39 AM
i didnt tlk to u on msn but
heh if u want to think you did then go right ahead...it just shows how stupid you really are

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Hrm, no, looks like it wasn't you after all. But that doesn't change the fact that you're worthless, stupid, and probably hideous.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Hahahahaa, sin studly got PWNED.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Hrm, no, looks like it wasn't you after all. But that doesn't change the fact that you're worthless, stupid, and probably hideous.
no im not but if you wish to think that so as you get whatever kick you get out of it then go right ahead

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:41 AM
http://tinypic.com/b84ww0.gif

ichoose90
08-27-2005, 10:41 AM

As you are.

"You talked to me on msn and I hate you."
"Okay fine, it wasn't you but I still hate you."

You are calling somebody hideous when you are chubby, have a distorted face, and an ugly pink mohawk that I guess makes you think you look 'punk.'

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:42 AM
As you are.

"You talked to me on msn and I hate you."
"Okay fine, it wasn't you but I still hate you."

Youare calling somebody hideous when you are chubby, have a distorted face, and an ugly pink mohawk that I guess makes you think you look 'punk.'

...That's not him on his avatar...

ichoose90
08-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Alright, then I'm an idiot.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 10:44 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/jus_0044.jpg

I am, and always will be, too sexy for my shirt.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:45 AM
[IMG]
well u keep thinking that if thats what makes u happy

ichoose90
08-27-2005, 10:45 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/jus_0044.jpg

...and too ugly for this board.

defy me
08-27-2005, 10:51 AM
yes that flashing light is blinding...

how come you need all those hairbrushes?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 10:54 AM

He's a metrosexual.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 11:00 AM

good question

and since warning nimrod.... wont tell me and has told me to ask u
sin studly what does pwned mean?

defy me
08-27-2005, 11:02 AM
ooo nasty
(too short)

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 11:13 AM
sin studly what does pwned mean?

It's just a little catchphrase, I believe it was coined by your mothers ob-gyn right after she gave birth to you.

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 11:17 AM
It's just a little catchphrase, I believe it was coined by your mothers ob-gyn right after she gave birth to you.
ok but wtf does ob-gyn mean?
(your insults do not mean anything to me)

Sin Studly
08-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Obstetrician/Gynaecologist.