PDA

View Full Version : Should pretty fly 88 be banned?

pretty fly 88
08-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Okay, I realize that I have made enemies of supposedly the kindest people on the forums. I see that the moderators are calling me idiots, and that's not good. Go ahead. If you don't want me to ever post again, just say so. I don't think I'm really that bad, but I know some of you do. If Yes wins, I'll just remove myself from these forums and you'll never see me again. Because I know that in real life, the only people that have ever really hated me have moved away. Most people in school think I'm a genius. So what do you think
just like the Clash song, Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Okay, I realize that I have made enemies of supposedly the kindest people on the forums. I see that the moderators are calling me idiots, and that's not good. Go ahead. If you don't want me to ever post again, just say so. I don't think I'm really that bad, but I know some of you do. If Yes wins, I'll just remove myself from these forums and you'll never see me again. Because I know that in real life, the only people that have ever really hated me have moved away. Most people in school think I'm a genius. So what do you think

you havent bothered me so yea u shud stay!! so far i thought u were a nice person anyway so....:D

Mota Boy
08-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Okay, I realize that I have made enemies of supposedly the kindest people on the forums.
Wrong, we were elected because we would be fair and because we kick ass. And "fair" doesn't mean "nice" - it means that we're not going to delete your threads or posts just because they're stupid. Get off your cross, keep your head down and cultivate a sense of humor and you should do fine.

pretty fly 88
08-27-2005, 10:25 AM
I wish the people that voted yes would explain their reasons.

Not Ozymandias
08-27-2005, 10:29 AM
You started 2 idiotic threads in this forum in the last day. If that doesn't warrant a banning then nothing does.

i lyke da offspring
08-27-2005, 10:32 AM
idc if u keep deleting my posts ill just keep posting I STAND BY PRETTY FLY 88

ichoose90
08-27-2005, 10:37 AM
I don't think that Pretty Fly 88 should be banned, but I think that I Lyke Da Offspring should be.

backstreet boys man
08-27-2005, 10:47 AM
he should stay!!

woooooohooooooo go backstreet boys!!!

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't think that Pretty Fly 88 should be banned, but I think that I Lyke Da Offspring should be.
DAMN RIGHT....i couldnt have said it better myself

pretty fly 88
08-27-2005, 11:45 AM
You're a very sweet person. And you know what? This might sound crazy, but you kinda remind of Shirley Manson, the lead singer of Garbage. In your first post in this thread that mysteriously got deleted, you said something like, "don't listen to them." It reminded me of a song on Garbage's new CD, I think it's called "Right Between The Eyes," that goes "don't listen to what they to say, you shouldn't listen to them, anyway." It's not one of my favorite songs by them, I usually skip over it when I listen to the CD, but you reminded me of it. Also, your picture kinda looks a little like Shirley to me. You're both equally pretty. Garbage rules!

Nirushika6789
08-27-2005, 11:47 AM
You're a very sweet person. And you know what? This might sound crazy, but you kinda remind of Shirley Manson, the lead singer of Garbage. In your first post in this thread that mysteriously got deleted, you said something like, "don't listen to them." It reminded me of a song on Garbage's new CD, I think it's called "Right Between The Eyes," that goes "don't listen to what they to say, you shouldn't listen to them, anyway." It's not one of my favorite songs by them, I usually skip over it when I listen to the CD, but you reminded me of it. Also, your picture kinda looks a little like Shirley to me. You're both equally pretty. Garbage rules!
here foto is of Gwen Stefani...not herself

T-6005
08-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Most people in school think I'm a genius.

Definitely too up yourself. You should go.

Get rid of that and I don't care much, though. Or even don't - whatever. Enough people like that on this board.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-27-2005, 12:24 PM
You should be banned.

JohnnyNemesis
08-27-2005, 10:54 PM

Shut the fuck up, scumbag.

wheelchairman
08-28-2005, 02:40 AM
Yes, Pretty Fly should leave*.

He's an idiot. He can't understand written English, and sees himself as the eternal victim. Despicable.

*Leaving by your own actions, is not being banned by an administrator. Two very different things, I** fail to see how they can be confused.

**lolz I'm like oldskool eros

~*hit_that*~
08-28-2005, 03:19 AM

OMG, I love The Clash :)

pretty fly 88
08-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Yes, Pretty Fly should leave*.

He's an idiot. He can't understand written English, and sees himself as the eternal victim. Despicable.

*Leaving by your own actions, is not being banned by an administrator. Two very different things, I** fail to see how they can be confused.

**lolz I'm like oldskool eros
The thing is, I'm trying to be nice, but you guys are making it extremely difficult. I never even implied that leaving by your own actions is the same as being banned by an administator. I just said that I would leave.

pretty fly 88
08-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Oh, and, despite what I said earlier, I'm not going to leave. I don't care what you all think of me, I'm a good person. I'll try to be nice, but your opinions just
don't bother me. Maybe you'll change your minds about me. Just give me a chance. And I'm not whining. I'm posting.

Not Ozymandias
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah, it was obvious that you didn't care what we think of you when you started a poll to find out what we think of you.
Fucking clownshoes.

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 10:08 AM
I don't know that much of you, but I've seen you before... I wouldn't ban you, you look like a nice guy. Now don't mess with me, don't make me regret my decision :cool:

pretty fly 88
09-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah, it was obvious that you didn't care what we think of you when you started a poll to find out what we think of you.
Fucking clownshoes.
People change.

Sin Studly
09-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh, and, despite what I said earlier, I'm not going to leave.

I didn't see that one coming.

Gormless mollusc.

pretty fly 88
09-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Well, I may have lost this poll, but I haven't been banned, so I'll stay. I think in time you guys are going to start to like me, all I have to do is stop talking about myself and complaining about the moderators. No problemo! These results really surprised me, but I think I know what I have to do.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-04-2005, 10:13 AM
If Yes wins, I'll just remove myself from these forums and you'll never see me again.

You lying fuckstick.

Sin Studly
09-04-2005, 02:29 PM
These results really surprised me, but I think I know what I have to do.

Unless it's "commit suicide", you're utterly wrong.

Offspring7
09-05-2005, 06:58 AM
if you were the one who posted about not liking atom, your bad. but from other posts you are not so bad and second chances can be given. i vote no.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-05-2005, 07:08 AM
Well, I may have lost this poll, but I haven't been banned, so I'll stay.

Read the whole thread.

pretty fly 88
09-05-2005, 07:29 PM
if you were the one who posted about not liking atom, your bad. but from other posts you are not so bad and second chances can be given. i vote no.
I didn't post about not liking atom. But other than that, you're 100% correct.
Everybody that voted yes, read that post. It might change your opinion of me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-05-2005, 07:33 PM
I didn't post about not liking atom. But other than that, you're 100% correct.
Everybody that voted yes, read that post. It might change your opinion of me.

Shut up about yourself, you egocentric moron.

Turbonegro
09-05-2005, 07:35 PM
I don't care what you all think of me, blah blah, but your opinions just don't bother me.

Oooh, so that's why you cry when someone half way around the world says something mean to you over the internet.

.:SMASH:.
09-15-2005, 11:21 PM
i dont think this is a good idea man. ppl will vote yes even if they dont no bout ur history at all. very unwise ne way - bad idea

Mota Boy
09-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Thank you, SMASH - the worthless opinion of a random newbie was desperately needed to inject some new life into this long-dead thread.

Human
09-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Thank you, SMASH - the worthless opinion of a random newbie was desperately needed to inject some new life into this long-dead thread.
Will you ever just stop insulting and complaining like my grandmother? That's all you ever do. I have never seen one nice post of yours. Never. Thankyou for your time in reading this.

09-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Will you ever just stop insulting and complaining like my grandmother? That's all you ever do. I have never seen one nice post of yours. Never. Thankyou for your time in reading this.
thanx 4 the bak up dude. but i can admit im a newbie :p coz i havnt spent much time here l8ly. hey mota boy ur a fag. i dont wanna hear it u turd.

Human
09-15-2005, 11:42 PM
thanx 4 the bak up dude. but i can admit im a newbie :p coz i havnt spent much time here l8ly. hey mota boy ur a fag. i dont wanna hear it u turd.
Um, I suggest you type correctly before somebody gets really pissed. You're welcome. :D :) ;)
Too many smilies?

09-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Um, I suggest you type correctly before somebody gets really pissed. You're welcome. :D :) ;)
Too many smilies?
soz to be a smart arse but wots he gonna do bout it? type at me?

Human
09-15-2005, 11:53 PM
soz to be a smart arse but wots he gonna do bout it? type at me?
Yeah, but still, if you want people here to like you, you have to type correctly. I don't dislike you for it but could you please type correctly. Do it for me and yourself. Thankyou. he is an obnoxious brat. Just ignore Mota Boy.

09-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah, but still, if you want people here to like you, you have to type correctly. I don't dislike you for it but could you please type correctly. Do it for me and yourself. Thankyou. he is an obnoxious brat. Just ignore Mota Boy.
ok. for u human but not 4 him.

Human
09-16-2005, 12:04 AM
ok. for u human but not 4 him.
Um, okay thanks. My name is Leah. You can call me by my name instead of my username. I have school in 7 hours so i will have to go soon.

09-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Um, okay thanks. My name is Leah. You can call me by my name instead of my username. I have school in 7 hours so i will have to go soon.
yer 7 hours isnt very long. *sarcasm*

Human
09-16-2005, 12:16 AM
yer 7 hours isnt very long. *sarcasm*
yes, but I need my sleep. Friday! Woohoo!

09-16-2005, 12:21 AM
yes, but I need my sleep. Friday! Woohoo!
its been friday 4 ages here

Human
09-16-2005, 12:23 AM
its been friday 4 ages here
Friday was 22 minutes ago.

09-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Friday was 22 minutes ago.
hahahaha! no it was about 15 hours ago! hahaha

Human
09-16-2005, 12:27 AM
hahahaha! no it was about 15 hours ago! hahaha
Hahaha. So it is like,7:00 PM where you live. Lucky. I want it to be after school right now. *crosses arm and puts on angry face*

09-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Hahaha. So it is like,7:00 PM where you live. Lucky. I want it to be after school right now. *crosses arm and puts on angry face*
hehehe true

09-16-2005, 12:35 AM
hehehe true
hey come to think of it we have school holidays now.hahahaha!

Human
09-16-2005, 12:36 AM
hey come to think of it we have school holidays now.hahahaha!
You mean you went to a year around school? So sad.

09-16-2005, 12:38 AM
You mean you went to a year around school? So sad.
what the fuck?

Human
09-16-2005, 12:41 AM
what the fuck?
You said that you haave school holidays now. Does that mean you didn't have them the year before?

09-16-2005, 12:43 AM
You said that you haave school holidays now. Does that mean you didn't have them the year before?
its different in australia

Human
09-16-2005, 12:44 AM
its different in australia
You can explain it to me tomorrow. I will log off after you respond to my PM. later. Just tell me, what's your name?

09-16-2005, 01:05 AM
You can explain it to me tomorrow. I will log off after you respond to my PM. later. Just tell me, what's your name?
my name is robert

Swill
09-16-2005, 04:25 AM
You like the offspring......Stay...
________
Half-baked (http://half-baked.com)

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2005, 06:05 AM
Human, you're incredibly stupid. Shut the fuck up.

MegaLaDon
09-16-2005, 07:54 AM
Not worth the effort to vote, but it was worth the effort to establish that view point. Ha.

Amazed
09-16-2005, 08:23 AM

You should stay. You've been mean to me, but you're not an idiot :) If anyone should be banned it's Sin Studly. (Don't kill me :eek:!)

Mota Boy
09-16-2005, 09:54 AM

I'm a mod. My job is to maintain this forum with the tools at my disposal - deleting posts, locking/deleting threads and telling people when they've fucked up. This isn't a goddamn chat forum - that one's right below this (See it? It's called "General Chat". From now on hold your oh-so-important discussions of school and time zones in there) - this forum is for on-topic discussion of the BBS. If someone posts the wrong type of thread in here, I tell them. If someone makes the wrong type of post in here, I tell them. I don't have a particularly high tolerence level for stupidity, so I generally don't tell them politely. Also, I've found that my method works better at keeping people in line and has the added benefit of being much more entertaining for myself.

pretty fly 88
09-17-2005, 09:11 AM
You should stay. You've been mean to me, but you're not an idiot :) If anyone should be banned it's Sin Studly. (Don't kill me :eek:!)
When have I been mean to you? I don't even know who you are. If I have been mean to you, I'm sorry, but my patience has been kinda low lately. It's hard to stay nice when everybody's attacking you.

pretty fly 88
09-17-2005, 09:16 AM
i dont think this is a good idea man. ppl will vote yes even if they dont no bout ur history at all. very unwise ne way - bad idea
Yeah, that seems to be true. When I made this thread, I certainly had no idea that people who'd never even heard of me would want me banned. I thought No would win by landslide here. I know I would never vote yes on a forum like this unless the guy had attacked me. The only people that had a good reason to vote yes are JohnnyNemesis and Thucydides. I don't think I'd ever been mean to anybody else when I made this thread.

JohnnyNemesis
09-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Yeah, that seems to be true. When I made this thread, I certainly had no idea that people who'd never even heard of me would want me banned. I thought No would win by landslide here. I know I would never vote yes on a forum like this unless the guy had attacked me. The only people that had a good reason to vote yes are JohnnyNemesis and Thucydides. I don't think I'd ever been mean to anybody else when I made this thread.

It's not about being mean though. Someone who makes a thread like this is likely just looking for a reason to feel wanted, and that repulses some people. Naturally, they want you gone now, because the first impression you made on them is so terrible.

Sin Studly
09-17-2005, 09:07 PM
I thought No would win by landslide here.

It didn't. So leave.

Mota Boy
09-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Wait, so you created this thread thinking that you would be vindicated against the evil forces of JN and Thuce? You made this thread hoping anonymous people from the BBS would support you against the evil mods? You fucking reject - we're looking for interesting people, not the pathetic ones that appeal to the sympathy of strangers.

You'd better become a helluva lot more awesome and intelligent than you currently are if you ever expect to be accepted, because at the moment you have a very poor track record.

ichoose90
09-18-2005, 08:22 AM

Do I have to bring this up, again? You promised you were leaving. You decided you were too young. I remember the thread you made. Keep your promis and LEAVE.

Not Ozymandias
12-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Bump

Stop posting, we made it abundantly clear that we don't want you here.

killer_queen
12-21-2005, 06:44 AM
You mean, he checked everyday if Justin has left or not?

pretty fly 88
12-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Did this thread really need to be revived?

Not Ozymandias: You are on my ignore list, so don't bother posting here.

That_Guy91
12-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Well, you didn't have to revive it either.

pretty fly 88
12-23-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm not the one that revived it.

That_Guy91
12-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Before you, the last post was yesterday. If you didn't post, people might have forgotten about it for a couple of days.

Igniton
01-06-2006, 02:54 PM
did he end up leaving?