PDA

View Full Version : It's been fun

The_Hombre
08-27-2005, 04:51 PM
yes, it's that time again folks - sadly I'm leaving you. I know you'll all be terribly upset, especially Justin and Sim :)

I would be lying if I said my time here was wasted; I got a few cheap laughs out of it, kept me occupied while my girlfriend was away.

I shall probably see you when I next get bored. To be honest, I am half thinking of staying, just for entertainment value.

Sin Studly
08-27-2005, 04:54 PM
If this is your sixth goodbye thread, I'll just let you know that you won't be missed. At all.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Nobody really cares man. Theres only about 10 people on this forum that will be missed if they leave. Anyway, are you referring to the song "Radio" by Rancid in your signature?

Endymion
08-27-2005, 04:57 PM
enjoy your aids.

Homer
08-27-2005, 04:57 PM
I agree with Sin Studly.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=297033

kickass0987654321
08-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Okay bye!!!!!

Linda
08-27-2005, 11:12 PM
quitter...

Offspring-Fanatic
08-27-2005, 11:17 PM
alright, never knew you but bye!

bd007h
08-27-2005, 11:22 PM
bye Hombre.

jade fahy
08-27-2005, 11:23 PM
alright, never knew you but bye!
same with moi...bye!

bhg_rulz2
08-27-2005, 11:55 PM
yes, it's that time again folks - sadly I'm leaving you. I know you'll all be terribly upset, especially Justin and Sim :)

I would be lying if I said my time here was wasted; I got a few cheap laughs out of it, kept me occupied while my girlfriend was away.

I shall probably see you when I next get bored. To be honest, I am half thinking of staying, just for entertainment value.

what a stupid asshole haha

the_GoDdEsS
08-28-2005, 12:15 AM

Upset? Your perception of reality is a little bit twisted. Who kept sending us dozens private messages and did not get a single reply? And even when you leave to live your great wonderful 'life', I'll forget you've ever been here within three days because there are thousands of other people here we deal and communicate with. Face it, you're insignificant.

Tizzalicious
08-28-2005, 01:03 AM
There really was no point in making a thread about this.

Anyway, have fun enjoying your great life while we're on here because sadly we don't have one.

killer_queen
08-28-2005, 02:22 AM

Is this post for letting us know that you're leaving or letting us know that you have a girlfriend?

Tizzalicious
08-28-2005, 02:24 AM
Is this post for letting us know that you're leaving or letting us know that you have a girlfriend?

Whah, I didn't even notice that! That probably WAS the reason.

RXP
08-28-2005, 02:26 AM
OH MY GOD we're all geeks cuz he was only on here cuz his girlfriend wasn't here. He has a gf! omg.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 02:37 AM
I love when people in their mid-twenties finally get their first girlfriend ever and rush here to brag about it and call us all geeks.

Seriously, could it get any more pathetic?

Mad props to killer queen for picking up on that one.

edit ; Oh, and Ste. Do you use condoms or the pill?

wheelchairman
08-28-2005, 02:44 AM
holy shit, is it *that* ste? I thought it was a different one.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 02:46 AM
It is a different one, that's why it's so fucking hilarious he went and pulled the same stunt (albeit slightly less blatantly).

the_GoDdEsS
08-28-2005, 02:47 AM
holy shit, is it *that* ste? I thought it was a different one.

This is Stephen McQuoney or whatever, not Steven Shaw.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 02:48 AM
This is the the Ste that left the board in tears last time because I boned one of his internet crushes and she left him taunting messages about it.

~*hit_that*~
08-28-2005, 03:07 AM

Yeah it's been 'fun' whilst you've been here. Whatever. Stop making threads and go if you're gonna go :confused:

~*hit_that*~
08-28-2005, 03:08 AM
This is the the Ste that left the board in tears last time because I boned one of his internet crushes and she left him taunting messages about it.

hahahahahaha :p

RXP
08-28-2005, 03:24 AM

HAHAHAHA internet crush. OMG what a pussy.

And really? Or is this one of your made up things?

wheelchairman
08-28-2005, 03:32 AM
HAHAHAHA internet crush. OMG what a pussy.

And really? Or is this one of your made up things?
No, that is true. I remember that. haha

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 04:52 AM
What made up things?

I just remembered something, I think Ste left the first time because Tripboy had moved in with Nicole. I recall that he made a thread and Nicole told him in it that they were together and tauntingly offered him a spot in a three-some.
He didn't respond and the next thing he posts is a thread announcing that he's leaving. That's unlikely a coincidence.

So yeah, I just wanted to verify that the's every bit the pussy people have said, no wonder he's faking amnesia.

RXP
08-28-2005, 05:14 AM
Awwws. That's kinda harsh. I woudln't be surprised if 'Nicole' offering him a spot was actually Justin. He did loads of that shit on AIM pretending to be Nicole. Lame.

You sent me a pic saying you banged Sim and her mate remember. cause you kept sending pics of munters you'd banged and I said no one's hot. I posted it, she did look hot in that pic.

But maybe it was just prophetic of the future income from me. wink wink.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 05:24 AM
It's possible, I don't really remember, the most likely scenario would be 'Nicole' was me, with the real Nicole sitting in the background reading over my shoulder and snickering as I typed it.

And of course I could only show you pics of munters, hot chicks don't have livejournals for me to save their pics from. And the point at the time was that you were getting no pussy whatsoever, and were horribly depressed about it, so I figured the more pics I sent you of chicks I banged, whether I banged them, knew them, or just stole their pics from the internet ; the better.

If only I knew, I shoulda claimed to be getting handjobs from them all instead :(

And do Pakis pay their debts? You're not like filthy Jews or anything, are you?

RXP
08-28-2005, 05:53 AM
Honestly when I have the money if I lose I will pay. But if I don't have the money I'm not paying. But I figure i should be in a decent job out of uni as long as I get a 2:1 so it will be fine. But I doubt you'll pay. And I'll win.

And yeah you shoulda said the mouths and hands.

Vera
08-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Don't say you're leaving if you're coming back.

You're just breaking our hearts for nothing, Ste.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Simona just pointed this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=518879&postcount=6159) out. What a pathetic loser.

Sin Studly
08-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Bumped thread.

JohnnyNemesis
08-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Sad thread.

JoY
08-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Simona just pointed this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=518879&postcount=6159) out. What a pathetic loser.
you mean you hadn't seen that yet? you should check out that topic more often. sometimes interesting stuff floats to the surface.

JohnnyNemesis
08-29-2005, 02:02 PM
you mean you hadn't seen that yet? you should check out that topic more often. sometimes interesting stuff floats to the surface.

And, in this particular case (since we're talking about The_Hombre), it's kinda like how feces floats to the surface of the toilet bowl.

rodney mullen
08-29-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah, its been fun.

rodney mullen
08-29-2005, 05:48 PM

haven't you left like, a million times already?

Not Ozymandias
08-29-2005, 09:24 PM
But..but...what will we do without our puppet master??

Not Ozymandias
08-29-2005, 09:36 PM
This message is hidden because FuckOff!!! is on your ignore list.

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 08:14 AM

I hate any thread with 1,000+ replies.

The_Hombre
08-30-2005, 08:39 AM
I hate any thread with 1,000+ replies.

Puppet master is back!

:)

Are your lives built on mockery? Sad people.

Edit: the y button is fucked on my keyboard

wheelchairman
08-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Puppet master is back!

:)

Are our lives built on mockery? Sad people.
As opposed to the guy who brags about his great life and girlfriend to these people?

The_Hombre
08-30-2005, 09:15 AM
As opposed to the guy who brags about his great life and girlfriend to these people?

Exactly :)

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 09:17 AM
If I lost my virginity in my mid-twenties, I wouldn't be bragging about it.

The fact that you think your "life" is better than anybodies here just shows how fucking pathetic your life used to be.

The_Hombre
08-30-2005, 09:26 AM
The fact that you think your "life" is better than anybodies here just shows how fucking pathetic your life used to be.

Yeh, you're right - for once. It is also ironic that you highlighted the word "used", as in the past.

Oh I forgot - you don't learn the lessons of the past, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to take over the world with "white power."

Losing your virginity in mid twenties isn't anything to brag about, you're right. If you can find a post declaring to this BBS that I only lost my virginity within the last 3 years (posted by me), I will become a human sacrifice to your aryan race movement.

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 09:42 AM
I have a girlfriend.

Just letting everyone know what losers they are.

The_Hombre
08-30-2005, 09:52 AM
I have a girlfriend.

Just letting everyone know what losers they are.

This obviously means this girl is my first real life girlfriend.

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Post a picture of you two together.

dexterisMYman
08-30-2005, 10:20 AM
This obviously means this girl is my first real life girlfriend.
Weren't you leaving? Isn't that why you made this thread.........again?

RXP
08-30-2005, 12:25 PM
wtf justin has a girlfriend?

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 01:59 PM
wtf justin has a girlfriend?

No, I have a girlfriend.

coke_a_holic
08-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Wasn't hombre leaving?

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Wasn't hombre leaving?

He'll leave when one of the British board members balls his new love interest.