PDA

View Full Version : Yall noticed...?

YODAvid
08-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Has anybody noticed that Dexter, Noodles, Greg and Atom are acting a little different from their usual "style" in the CANT REPEAT Video?

Check it out and youll see it. They are all close together, just... like.... acting different. Even Greg is doing something more than just his dance. A little headbanging here and there...

AND: Look at Dexter he is wearing a whole bunch of make-up. TONS OF IT. Compare his face to new photos from the Warped tour threads...

Conspiracy of One
08-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Yall.....*bursts out laughing* Man, Seriously. Yall should never be used in a sentence ever again. Honestly, all you who want to say 'yall' stop yourself.

YODAvid
08-28-2005, 08:50 AM
What the fuck are you complaining about??? ^^

And if you dont have to say anything besides complaning.... go screw you mom

IdiotOfTheDay
08-28-2005, 08:53 AM
What the fuck are you complaining about??? ^^

And if you dont have to say anything besides complaning.... go screw you mom
He wasn't complaining, he was mocking. There's a difference.
And anyway, he's right. "Y'all" isn't so bad when you're talking with someone in person or on the phone, but when you use it on the computer, it's just plain idiotic.

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Has anybody noticed that Dexter, Noodley, Greg and Atom are acting a little different from their usual "style" in the CANT REPEAT Video?

Check it out and youll see it. They are all close together, just... like.... acting different. Even Greg is doing something more than just his dance. A little headbanging here and there...

AND: Look at Dexter he is wearing a whole bunch of make-up. TONS OF IT. Compare his face to new photos from the Warped tour threads...
i dont think its makeyp hes wearing...i think he tried fake tan or sat out in the sun with a hat on and sunglass cos around his eyes are whiter and a small strip at the top of his head

PS the yall thing is a bit weird

vintagepunkrock7
08-28-2005, 10:03 AM
i dont think its makeyp hes wearing...i think he tried fake tan or sat out in the sun with a hat on and sunglass cos around his eyes are whiter and a small strip at the top of his head

PS the yall thing is a bit weird
hehe yea i thought he just got a bad tan when i saw it lol.

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 10:04 AM
hehe yea i thought he just got a bad tan when i saw it lol.

yea i think thats what it is....because his arms are tan too so its got to be it unless he puts makeup on his arms which btw is just weird

The_Hombre
08-28-2005, 10:13 AM
I haven't seen the Can't Repeat video yet.

Has anyone noticed the distinct lack of Offspring videos on the music channels? I think, over a period of 5 years, I have seen TKAA 3 times and Come Out And Play about five times.

I've only heard two Offspring songs on the radio too. They have both been on Radio 1 (in the UK). I heard Come Out And Play at about 6 in the morning, years ago, and Can't Repeat the other week.

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 10:16 AM

Has anyone noticed the distinct lack of Offspring videos on the music channels? I think, over a period of 5 years, I have seen TKAA 3 times and Come Out And Play about five times.

I've only heard two Offspring songs on the radio too. They have both been on Radio 1 (in the UK). I heard Come Out And Play at about 6 in the morning, years ago, and Can't Repeat the other week.
u shud get the complete music collection DVD....

it has all the vids....

The_Hombre
08-28-2005, 10:32 AM
u shud get the complete music collection DVD....

it has all the vids....

Sounds like a plan. Although lack of money scuppers it straight away :)

YODAvid
08-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Go to www.theoffspring.info

i am not sure but they should have all the videos available for dl...

Tijs
08-28-2005, 11:04 AM
No we don't. But we do have Can't Repeat online though, the new version.

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 11:07 AM
oh well...that kind of ruins the plan

peko
08-28-2005, 12:21 PM

Why don't you get a job? :D

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Why don't you get a job? :D
lol then he/she can pay the man who is selling the cd??

yes it was lame but hey....:)

nameless
08-28-2005, 02:38 PM
i noticed a little bit about greg but not much!

~*hit_that*~
08-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Has anybody noticed that Dexter, Noodley, Greg and Atom are acting a little different from their usual "style" in the CANT REPEAT Video?

Noodley....what the fuck!!!

*bursts out into hysterical laughter*

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Noodley....what the fuck!!!

*bursts out into hysterical laughter*
thats what i noticed at the start too lol....

platinumpt
08-29-2005, 02:44 AM
Hey yall, how's it going.

Actually Dexter looks very artifficial in that vid. The make up is all messed up.

barangatang
08-29-2005, 03:07 AM
Hey yall, how's it going.

Actually Dexter looks very artifficial in that vid. The make up is all messed up.

he shouldn't be wearing make-up in the first place :mad:

platinumpt
08-29-2005, 03:17 AM
he shouldn't be wearing make-up in the first place :mad:
That's true! Perhaps they really had to do that to Dexter because of the studio lights, I don't know, the whole videoclip has some kind of "strange" illumination, so maybe he needed some make up to do some contrast with the scenario... but probably I just don't know what I'm talking about!

barangatang
08-29-2005, 03:18 AM
That's true! Perhaps they really had to do that to Dexter because of the studio lights, I don't know, the whole videoclip has some kind of "strange" illumination, so maybe he needed some make up to do some contrast with the scenario... but probably I just don't know what I'm talking about!

That sounds pretty accurate.

Apathy
08-29-2005, 06:44 AM

I've seen Can't Repeat twice on Fuse, but that's about all. They used to have a show on fuse called Loaded, where they'd do a half hour of videos on a specific artist, They had one on the offspring, but they didn't play the good stuff. They Played Pretty fly, WCYGAJ, Original Prankster, Want You Bad, And TKAA I think. I don't think MTV has played offspring since 1999.

Offspring7
08-29-2005, 08:37 AM
i think dexter was just out in the sun a little long...i have noticed though that there is a lack of the offspring on the radio and music channels...its depressing

~*hit_that*~
08-29-2005, 08:43 AM
i think dexter was just out in the sun a little long...i have noticed though that there is a lack of the offspring on the radio and music channels...its depressing

Kerrang! played Self Esteem and Original Prankster on Tuesday, for their 'two for Tuesday' thing. It was cool. The radio is right by my desk in the office, I was all "wahoo" and my mom was like "ok calm down, there's people need serving" lmao.

~*hit_that*~
08-29-2005, 08:43 AM
I've seen Can't Repeat twice on Fuse, but that's about all. They used to have a show on fuse called Loaded, where they'd do a half hour of videos on a specific artist, They had one on the offspring, but they didn't play the good stuff. They Played Pretty fly, WCYGAJ, Original Prankster, Want You Bad, And TKAA I think. I don't think MTV has played offspring since 1999.

Yeah, and MTV suck monkey balls! haha

ashtray_girl_1
08-29-2005, 08:46 AM
there's a lack of the offspring everywhere but here! :(
and about dexter's make-up...all i have to say is that he's getting old and needs to wear lots of make up in videos and tv shows just like the rest of the band

YODAvid
08-29-2005, 09:36 AM
About the Noodley thing: German keyboard. Y right below the S....

~*hit_that*~
08-29-2005, 09:46 AM

eeer right, yeah. okay

Nirushika6789
08-29-2005, 09:50 AM
cool i never knew that before

YODAvid
08-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Z and Y are switched.

google image search: "Tastatur" (german word for keyboard)

check out this shit:

rodney mullen
08-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Has anybody noticed that Dexter, Noodles, Greg and Atom are acting a little different from their usual "style" in the CANT REPEAT Video?

no i have not. ill look and see.

lost_nvrfound
08-29-2005, 06:47 PM
there's a lack of the offspring everywhere but here! :(
and about dexter's make-up...all i have to say is that he's getting old and needs to wear lots of make up in videos and tv shows just like the rest of the band
they should have their own show... you know... interview random people from this site on air and show music vids of their own shit and stuff from other bands they like and that kind of thing...

about the make-up:
dexter has such fair coloring that under most of the kinds of lights they use on the set, he looks really washed out and almost albaino. its really evident in TKAA. they may have been trying to avoid that. it can be very important to how the vid looks in the end. especially with the color of that was chosen for the set. it wouldn't have worked otherwise

then again, it may just be a trick of the light...

about them acting kinda weird:
probably was related to what the director wanted. the only dude who seemed a bit strange to me though, with how they were acting, was greg k. everyone else seemed normal. as normal as these guys get, at least.