PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana's Bleach deserves it's own thread

Kerr
08-28-2005, 12:27 PM
This album is so FUCKING AMAZING that I feel I want to discuss it in a thread of it's own.

Now, even though Nirvana aren't my fave band and I find overrated, Bleach is probably one of my all-time fave albums. Nevermine is good, but has got less amazing songs in my opinion, whereas with Bleach, EVERY song is amazing (except the last two whichare good but not as good). Scoff, Mr. Moustache and About A Girl are the best. They are AWESOME songs, and at the moment I regularly listen to Love Buzz,

What do you guys think of this? I recommend that you download or buy this as soon as. Go on, do it!!!

kickass0987654321
08-28-2005, 12:28 PM
I have no idea what songs are on each cd but I havn't heard a nirvana song yet that I don't like. :D

~*hit_that*~
08-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah Nirvana are very fucking cool!!!

*Calls Clairey*, this is a thread for you!!! Your Nirvana-loving mofo :D

enemy_number_one
08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah Nirvana are very fucking cool!!!

*Calls Clairey*, this is a thread for you!!! Your Nirvana-loving mofo :D

I do like the Nevermind album, but Bleach is very good, yes. About a Girl is one of my favourites - I have the acoustic version, I also probably have the live acoustic version somewhere too. :)

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 12:35 PM
yea
nirvana are class.....

nieh
08-28-2005, 01:21 PM
The songs I've heard off Bleach are much more interesting than Nevermind. Nevermind is predcitable, but still enjoyable. Bleach is much more raw and interesting and is still enjoyable if you're into that stuff (which I am). I should pick it up sometime.

Nirushika6789
08-28-2005, 01:21 PM
The songs I've heard off Bleach are much more interesting than Nevermind. Nevermind is predcitable, but still enjoyable. Bleach is much more raw and interesting and is still enjoyable if you're into that stuff (which I am). I should pick it up sometime.
thats exactly it in a nutshell

bd007h
08-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Bleach is a great album. My personal favorites from it are:

About A Girl
School
Negative Creep
Scoff
Sifting
Downer