PDA

View Full Version : When in doubt.. feel the fear or pass the chance?

Iddy
08-28-2005, 05:22 PM
You've put alot of thought to something.. and haven't sleep properly in 3 days because of it, and yet you still feel doubtful of whether you should do it. Its not because it can harm you, in fact it could better your situation. Its because you're afraid of deep water and not knowing when or where you'll feel safe. It requires a quick decision and will be in the centre of a place that is unfamilar. However the prospect may be scary, yet you feel excited and feel it is the right thing to do.

The doubt is there.. but do you go for it or remain grounded in known and comfortable territory?

the_GoDdEsS
08-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Go for it. I hate things becoming routine. Change is good. The unknown is tempting.

Preocupado
08-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Yeah, go for it. Even the toughest situation can become the most delightful and full of new prospective challenge of a life time.

kickass0987654321
08-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Do it! Do it! Do it! *fists slamming on table*

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Read between the lines, people. You all disgust me, encouraging somebody to take their own life like this.

Iddy, don't do it. You have so much to live for!

Preocupado
08-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Read between the lines, people. You all disgust me, encouraging somebody to take their own life like this.

Between the lines, all i see are emotions and nothing specific. Besides, if that was about suicide, shouldn't you be tempting her to do it?

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 05:43 PM
No, I only encourage people who should kill themselves.

Iddy
08-28-2005, 05:58 PM

LOL! oh my god, i didn't expect a response like that.... LOL! *made me giggle immensely*

For the record, not comtemplating suicide...... but its nice to know people care :)

kickass0987654321
08-28-2005, 06:00 PM
LOL! oh my god, i didn't expect a response like that.... LOL! *made me giggle immensely*

For the record, not comtemplating suicide...... but its nice to know people care :)
What are you thinking about doing?

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 06:02 PM

Hehehe, I know. It's the move to Belfast you're talking about, right?

Iddy
08-28-2005, 06:07 PM
kinda... i'm actually thinking of transferring my degree to Queen's. Even though i'll be on *in a strange way* home territory... i'll miss my home here and people and stuff.. but i;m not happy where i am and its def not the right type of course i;m doing. I'm fed up with England as well... i;m yearning to be on the Irish mainland again.

i am actually really excited by the prospect... if i decide to do it, then it just depends on whether they'll let me in or not.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 06:09 PM
You should go for it, I've relocated cities several times for the same reason, and yeah, it's kinda scary, but it's always worth it. Plus, the whole starting over makes you feel alive, and not stuck in routine.

Besides, the English are all bad.

Iddy
08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
English are not all bad... just the British :P

I feel i should do it... i've got forms in front of me and i;m hoping to get in on Clearing. They have a waiting list which i have to join. The uni is beautiful and i wouldn't just be stuck in one place.... theres the countryside, 4 hours from my family and a city to explore.

Sin Studly
08-28-2005, 06:14 PM
Do it, you fucking pussy!

Iddy
08-28-2005, 06:16 PM
lol.. i know you don;t mean that

i will... i;ll send off the forms tomorrow... :)

Iddy
08-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks people... :)

I somtimes think too much about things... i definately need sleep so i'm off.