PDA

View Full Version : Heyyyyy

Jesse McCartney
08-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Hello, im like so new. Like oh my god yes!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/AmrIdiot/12mccartneydg2zh.jpg

dextermyideal
08-29-2005, 08:49 AM
you've got vans' shoes. they're funny.
for girls, they're pink and black!

also, you're sexy.

Thucydides
08-29-2005, 08:50 AM
poof .

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Jenny, your avatar is like, the worst ever. Not only a racist party, a racist BRITISH party. Oh, man.

Thucydides
08-29-2005, 08:53 AM
So what if they're racist?

I'm fully within my rights to support them.

Jesus
08-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Jenny, your avatar is like, the worst ever. Not only a racist party, a racist BRITISH party. Oh, man.

What are they? Some sort of a neo-nazi party based on Front National/Flemish Block?
The "every culture/race is equal just keep 'm out of our country", "lets deport all non western europeans and if they don't accept them back in the country where their ancestors lived zillion of years ago the country doesn't get "aid" ", etc, that sort of irrational bullshit talk?

That bullshit should go over quite well in the UK, since it worked on the mainland and you guys are even more stupid after years of inbreeding...

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-29-2005, 09:47 AM
What are they? Some sort of a neo-nazi party based on Front National/Flemish Block?
The "every culture/race is equal just keep 'm out of our country", "lets deport all non western europeans and if they don't accept them back in the country where their ancestors lived zillion of years ago the country doesn't get "aid" ", etc, that sort of irrational bullshit talk?

That's essentially it, yeah.

And Jenny, I know you're within your rights to support them. And I'm fully within my rights to say that I think they're fucking stupid.

Thucydides
08-29-2005, 10:43 AM
And Jenny, I know you're within your rights to support them. And I'm fully within my rights to say that I think they're fucking stupid.

I'm still fully in my rights to say:

fuck you - live with nigger scum if you want but I don't

Jesus
08-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Not if it's harassment.

Haha they just have an ad on tv for a show: The British, the most hated tourists of Europe.

Thucydides
08-29-2005, 10:51 AM
yeah, they wouldn't be saying that if the National Front got elected - we'd be the most feared power in Europe once more.