PDA

View Full Version : R. I. P. Mickey

Trip Boy
08-29-2005, 03:54 PM
My dog Mickey passed away today. I can't stop crying... this is prob. the earliest that I have had a beer in my hand. My mom called me today saying they had to put Mickey to sleep because he had cancer in both of his lungs. I was up in South Carolina this weekend with my grandparents visiting my brother, dad, and mom. I got to spend that last weekend of my dogs life with him so for that I'm grateful and the whole family was there. He wasn't doing well at all and I know it was for the best. He isn't in pain anymore. I just miss him so much. He was 11 years old...

If you knew Mickey you knew he was a mean dog to only those that he didn't know... but if he got to know you he was the sweetest dog in the world. The warm tears are running down my face so fast that it is getting harder to see what I'm writing. I hate this... I was so close to that dog. It's like loosing a family member... no it IS losing a family member. I love my best friend and I miss him unbearably.

I know drinking wont solve anything and I'm not an alcoholic in anyway... its just that doing this is the only thing stopping me from just curling up in a ball on my bed and crying myself to sleep.... though I'm sure it'll happen tonight anyway.

I Love you Mickey, I love you so much. I wish I could hold him one more time and see his happy little face.

Rest in Peace.

rodney mullen
08-29-2005, 03:54 PM
My dog Mickey passed away today. I can't stop crying... this is prob. the earliest that I have had a beer in my hand. My mom called me today saying they had to put Mickey to sleep because he had cancer in both of his lungs. I was up in South Carolina this weekend with my grandparents visiting my brother, dad, and mom. I got to spend that last weekend of my dogs life with him so for that I'm grateful and the whole family was there. He wasn't doing well at all and I know it was for the best. He isn't in pain anymore. I just miss him so much. He was 11 years old...

If you knew Mickey you knew he was a mean dog to only those that he didn't know... but if he got to know you he was the sweetest dog in the world. The warm tears are running down my face so fast that it is getting harder to see what I'm writing. I hate this... I was so close to that dog. It's like loosing a family member... no it IS losing a family member. I love my best friend and I miss him unbearably.

I know drinking wont solve anything and I'm not an alcoholic in anyway... its just that doing this is the only thing stopping me from just curling up in a ball on my bed and crying myself to sleep.... though I'm sure it'll happen tonight anyway.

I Love you Mickey, I love you so much. I wish I could hold him one more time and see his happy little face.

Rest in Peace.
that sucks. i hate it when pets die.

bd007h
08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
post some pictures of it, and then cry when no one comments.

bd007h
08-29-2005, 03:59 PM
I know your sin studly, Trip Boy

Nirushika6789

Rest in Peace.

thats awful...my dog, Patch(springer spaniel) died when he was 14 ,,,i was 12 when he died...i was really sad because i had grew up with him

he died by having a stroke and aa heart attack at once...his 4 feet went from under him and the vet said that they could keep him alive one more day but he would die really painfully and possibly in a fit...so we had to put him down so as he wouldnt die in pain...i know exactly what your feeling

Jebus
I cried when my hamster died a while ago...

post some pictures of it, and then cry when no one comments.
I don't get it. Are you trying to pwn yourself?

bd007h
08-29-2005, 04:00 PM
just using the joke that sin still thinks is hilarious, when I've been over that incident for months.

coke_a_holic
08-29-2005, 04:01 PM
...Is this real or is it another one of your made-up news stories?

bd007h
08-29-2005, 04:01 PM
...Is this real or is it another one of your made-up news stories?

I don't think that's too hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-29-2005, 04:02 PM
just using the joke that sin still thinks is hilarious, when I've been over that incident for months.

Oh, and nobody comments on your pics?

Nirushika6789
if its made up then its not a funny thing to be messing about with

bd007h
I have been getting comments lately. Someone said I have a nice smile, and another called me good looking.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
I have been getting comments lately. Someone said I have a nice smile, and another called me good looking.
Wsas this after, or before the whinning?

bd007h
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Nimrod In Town']Wsas this after, or before the whinning?

the incident was 3 months ago. I'm over it.

Jebus
08-29-2005, 04:04 PM
you're*

That's not Sin Studly.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-29-2005, 04:08 PM
the incident was 3 months ago. I'm over it.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

bd007h
08-29-2005, 04:08 PM
well, they've had the same avatar before, with The guy with the mowhawk smoking

Jebus
08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
well, they've had the same avatar before, with The guy with the mowhawk smoking
If I remember correctly, Sin Studly was under the username "TripBoy". "Trip Boy" is just an imposter.

bd007h
08-29-2005, 04:11 PM
oh, my mistake.

Thucydides
08-29-2005, 04:25 PM
And that, children, is why you should never let your dog smoke.

Nirushika6789
08-29-2005, 04:26 PM
And that, children, is why you should never let your dog smoke.
lol... although its not funny (if its true) that his dog died

nieh
08-29-2005, 04:30 PM

No, he isn't. Sin Studly = TripBoy, Trip Boy = someone else. Stop being so fucking paranoid.

Trip, I'm sorry about your dog. I've had quite a few pets in my life so I've had quite a few die and it always hurts.

Nirushika6789
08-29-2005, 04:33 PM
No, he isn't. Sin Studly = TripBoy, Trip Boy = someone else. Stop being so fucking paranoid.

Trip, I'm sorry about your dog. I've had quite a few pets in my life so I've had quite a few die and it always hurts.
and it never hurts any less ......
trip i hope you get over you dog..just think of the good times with your dog......

it took me ages to get over patch dying so if it takes long dont worry :(

kickass0987654321
08-29-2005, 04:40 PM
I hope your dog goes to Heaven and that you can get over the tragedy and move on in life. I am so sorry about your dog but death is a normal part of life.

Nirushika6789
08-29-2005, 04:44 PM
I hope your dog goes to Heaven and that you can get over the tragedy and move on in life. I am so sorry about your dog but death is a normal part of life.
i couldnt have said it better myself :D

bd007h
08-29-2005, 06:16 PM
If your dog really did die, I'm sorry about your loss. What I said was stupid. I thought you were Sin Studly, who used to be known as TripBoy.
One of my cat's died in 1995. It was rough. I know how you feel. sorry for you loss.

Jebus
08-29-2005, 06:20 PM
I thought jews didn't believe in heaven.

kickass0987654321
08-29-2005, 06:21 PM
I thought jews didn't believe in heaven.
Well we do. Just not in hell. :rolleyes:

Jebus
08-29-2005, 06:27 PM
Well we do. Just not in hell. :rolleyes:
Oh, I see. Do you guys call it "heaven" though. I asked this jewish guy I know if jews believe in heaven. He said no.

Trip Boy
08-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Thank you for your kind words, it's very hard... and I don't see how I can move on... but I know I will. Again... I Thank you.

Anya82
08-29-2005, 08:15 PM
shit! i'm gonna cry with ya! :(
The same thing happened to me!
My family had to put to sleep my dog Niky a couple weeks ago :(
And i absolutely know how you feel! I miss my dog Niky. It sucks when pets die, i totally agree with that "family member" part. *snif*

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 08:29 AM
One of my cat's died in 1995. It was rough. I know how you feel. sorry for you loss.

Are you going to cry like a fucking baby if nobody comments on how sad it must of been for you? *sighs*

There there, bd007h. You poor thing.

Okay?