PDA

View Full Version : What's your most recent great accomplishment in life?

Preocupado
08-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Tell everyone.

(if you can't think of any, i'm making a poll for you)

leavesonline
08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Going to study the South Pole ;)

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Going to study the South Pole ;)

"So, in conclusion, there's lots of snow."

My most recent accomplishment was finishing your study for you.

barangatang
08-29-2005, 07:37 PM
"So, in conclusion, there's lots of snow."

My most recent accomplishment was finishing your study for you.

He he meant south pole clothing (http://www.icedoutgear.com/south-pole-clothing.php)

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Thank God you explained that, for you see, in my post I was being totally serious.

RXP
08-30-2005, 01:36 AM
I had sex with my girlfriend. Oh and I got a girlfriend. And had sex

JoY
08-30-2005, 05:25 AM
I used my very first condom.

wheelchairman
08-30-2005, 07:01 AM
I tried the pill for the first time. But normally I use condums.

JohnnyNemesis
08-30-2005, 07:42 AM
I had sex with my girlfriend. Oh and I got a girlfriend. And had sex

HA! Well played.

My most recent accomplishment is similar. It involves making my Internet brethren seethe with jealousy over the fact that I've both spoken to and engaged in intercourse with the female sex.

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Coming back to this BBS after losing my virginity (at the young age of 21) to brag about it to all you loooooooooooooooosers.

leavesonline
09-15-2005, 05:56 PM
He he meant south pole clothing (http://www.icedoutgear.com/south-pole-clothing.php)

And of course you naturally assume I'm a guy...

Actually the study will be more a case of 'and this was how I found a weak-arsed excuse to go play with penguins'

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-15-2005, 05:59 PM
My most recent accomplishment was talking to Alison.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-15-2005, 06:05 PM
and who da fuck is Alison?
What the hell...?!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-15-2005, 06:10 PM
die already!!!!

No .

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Why not? if you die everyone will be happy, youll make the world a better place.

'Cause im too cool.

JoY
09-16-2005, 08:38 AM
I admitted to my parents I have tics troubling me, since I was two years old. they thought I got over them when I was seven, but I just learned to hide them. they're tics I need to control, because they look too rediculous for other people to see & it gives an impression of me being crazee & fucked in the head, or something. a girl in my class in high school, who knew me from the age of four, once tried to demonstrate in front of the whole class what it looked like. god, I was so fucking ashamed. I've been so fucking ashamed for fourteen years & now I've finally came out of the 'closet'. I went to a psychologist with it & was diagnosed with ADD. not because these days they diagnose everyone with that crap, but because I'm having abnormal trouble leading my life. all the symptoms match. I'm scared & happy at the same time. I've read so much about it, but being a medical student I never wanted to practice any knowledge on myself, because I'm not objective.

so yeah.. first of all accepting my life is taking control over me in a wrong, wrong way. accepting I seriously have a problem. & then doing something about it, so I discovered I've got fucking ADD.

Endymion
09-16-2005, 09:44 AM
i'm nearly complete with a rather innovative non-euclidean data structure that i've been writing in my free time.

NEO1
09-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I admitted to my parents I have tics troubling me, since I was two years old. they thought I got over them when I was seven, but I just learned to hide them. they're tics I need to control, because they look too rediculous for other people to see & it gives an impression of me being crazee & fucked in the head, or something. a girl in my class in high school, who knew me from the age of four, once tried to demonstrate in front of the whole class what it looked like. god, I was so fucking ashamed. I've been so fucking ashamed for fourteen years & now I've finally came out of the 'closet'. I went to a psychologist with it & was diagnosed with ADD. not because these days they diagnose everyone with that crap, but because I'm having abnormal trouble leading my life. all the symptoms match. I'm scared & happy at the same time. I've read so much about it, but being a medical student I never wanted to practice any knowledge on myself, because I'm not objective.

so yeah.. first of all accepting my life is taking control over me in a wrong, wrong way. accepting I seriously have a problem. & then doing something about it, so I discovered I've got fucking ADD.
In simple words: you are a RETARDED

That_Guy91
09-16-2005, 03:54 PM
a retarded? you make it too easy sometimes.

Endymion
09-16-2005, 03:56 PM

oh the subtleties of grammar.

Tired_Of_You
09-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Posting very rarely on the bbs.

Meh...I don't know. Maybe stuff about college, I'm way more organized than I was in high school which is amazing for someone like me who has never been like that. I think I've got more disappointments recently, though. =/

wheelchairman
09-16-2005, 04:55 PM
hmm I finished an essay in my 3rd language (in a class meant for people who speak the language as their first.) I started it at 1 am and finished at 3 am. Chances are I'll only get an average or middling grade.

I haven't shaved or cut my nails in a week. This is because I'm truly free. I don't have any money. So I really won't be going out to have sex, so no need to keep myself maintained or clean. Truly free as I said.

I went to a birthday party held for a Pakistani, with a group of foreigners. And I was told specifically I was invited because they all like me, I am a foreigner too and we can all relate. That was nice. And apparently when I speak I seem older than I actually am.

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-16-2005, 05:02 PM
At my high school Ive gotten almost every girl there hot for me and I never had to do anything. Oh and I banged a girl on the roof of a gas station and got the cops called on us.

Preocupado
09-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I admitted to my parents I have tics troubling me, since I was two years old.

That must'v been a mind blast. Can you imagine your new self now without going throught that? I get shivers imagining someone actually deciding to make such positionings.

I'm still stalling a discussion with my father that will definetly blast my mind in every way possible.

the_GoDdEsS
09-17-2005, 04:55 AM
Having a good job that I don't enjoy doing. What an accomplishment!

The spicy discovery recently.

And right now just doing my laundry. Cause that's an accomplishment too.

defy me
09-17-2005, 05:02 AM
I managed to go a visit my father without hating him...

JoY
09-17-2005, 03:31 PM
That must'v been a mind blast. Can you imagine your new self now without going throught that? I get shivers imagining someone actually deciding to make such positionings.

I'm still stalling a discussion with my father that will definetly blast my mind in every way possible.
no, I can't. haha, the thought itself seems pleasant though. a fucking relief. just the knowledge; oh hell, it's just a fucking tic, it's just a fucking symptom of something as stupid as ADD, which is practically the same as ADHD, which is as meaningless these days as dyslexia. you formulated it just right; it's a goddam mind blast.

the amazing thing is that I went to a psychologist to get rid of the tic & this diagnosis doesn't only offer a possibility to get rid of my tic, but also to get rid of the chaos in my head, the frustration of not being able to plan, not having a drop of discipline, etc etc etc. maybe, just maybe, this also solves for some people the judgements about me, that I'm lazy, unwilling to try, indifferent & all that bullshit.

wheelchairman
09-17-2005, 03:37 PM
no, I can't. haha, the thought itself seems pleasant though. a fucking relief. just the knowledge; oh hell, it's just a fucking tic, it's just a fucking symptom of something as stupid as ADD, which is practically the same as ADHD, which is as meaningless these days as dyslexia. you formulated it just right; it's a goddam mind blast.

the amazing thing is that I went to a psychologist to get rid of the tic & this diagnosis doesn't only offer a possibility to get rid of my tic, but also to get rid of the chaos in my head, the frustration of not being able to plan, not having a drop of discipline, etc etc etc. maybe, just maybe, this also solves for some people the judgements about me, that I'm lazy, unwilling to try, indifferent & all that bullshit.
What do they want you to do? (you can answer in pm if you want). I mean there are somethings that even if they work perfectly, I don't think a person should do.

wheelchairman
09-17-2005, 03:53 PM
I made a black friend.
wOrd, now you can make racist jokes!

Strider
09-19-2005, 01:58 PM
I joined Torment Pride and renamed them 'Eternal Oblivion'.