PDA

View Full Version : you would get the chills if you we're in my position....YOU PROLLY WANT TO READ THIS

i-flashed-tesla-the-band
08-29-2005, 08:29 PM
:eek: THIS SCARED ME, APRIL, AND BRANDON SHITLESS !!! :eek:
Ok, so you know the song, "the kids arent alright" or whatever ??
Well in part of that song they say, "Jay comitted suicide, Brandon O.D.'d and died." Well whats weird about that is, i know this kid named jay. I used to be his friend until....he laced some weed, put PCP and something else in it, and my bestfriend Brandon smoked it, he O.D.'d from it, and it sent him to the hospital where he died, but the doctors actually brought him back.....it is just so trippy you know!?! and jay seems like the kid who will end up committing suicide one of these days....so its just REALLY weird ya know ??
tell me what you think....if you dont believe me then you can even ask brandon and april !!
email me
live_and_let_die_4@msn.com
love always
---------------danielle mariee bush :D

NDM1
08-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah man that is pretty weird. Sorta the same thing happend to me about No Hero. I was reading this book about this odd outcast named Johny who ends up murding someone. "Johny was a weirdo so what did you expect?"

i-flashed-tesla-the-band
08-29-2005, 08:45 PM
can you explain that to me a little better ??? it kinda confused me a little.

barangatang
08-29-2005, 08:47 PM
If its all true, that would be pretty creepy.

Drummerguy123
08-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah man that is pretty weird. Sorta the same thing happend to me about No Hero. I was reading this book about this odd outcast named Johny who ends up murding someone. "Johny was a weirdo so what did you expect?"

I thought in No Hero Johnny commited suicide. lemme look at the lyrics...

Drummerguy123
08-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Yep. Johnny was the one that committed suicide.

dain84
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
That's some scary shiznit!

Manic subsidal
08-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Well in part of that song they say, "Jay comitted suicide, Brandon O.D.'d and died." Well whats weird about that is, i know this kid named jay. I used to be his friend until....he laced some weed, put PCP and something else in it, and my bestfriend Brandon smoked it, he O.D.'d from it, and it sent him to the hospital where he died, but the doctors actually brought him back.....it is just so trippy you know!?! and jay seems like the kid who will end up committing suicide one of these days....so its just REALLY weird ya know ??
tell me what you think....if you dont believe me then you can even ask brandon and april !!
email me
love always

Wow that's scary. Do you need a hug?

...Ok fine, fuck you too.

peko
08-30-2005, 01:59 AM
Wow, Dexter can predict the future through his songs. :D

Sk8nstu_01
08-30-2005, 02:13 AM
that is pretty scary

Sk8nstu_01
08-30-2005, 02:17 AM
this is how it goes,

Jamie had a chance, well she really did
Instead she dropped out and
had a couple of kids
Mark still lives at home
Cause he's got no job
He just plays guitar and smokes a lot of pot

Jay commited suicide
Brandon OD'd and died
What the hell is going on?
The cruellest dream, reality

i got them from the lyric site

barangatang
08-30-2005, 02:40 AM
this is how it goes,

Jamie had a chance, well she really did
Instead she dropped out and
had a couple of kids
Mark still lives at home
Cause he's got no job
He just plays guitar and smokes a lot of pot

Jay commited suicide
Brandon OD'd and died
What the hell is going on?
The cruellest dream, reality

i got them from the lyric site

Or you could get them from this site, idiot.

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 03:04 AM
Or you could get them from this site, idiot.
lol!

Anyway, there are billions of people in this world... so it's perfectly possible that the lyrics might relate EXACTLY to a few people... it just envolved two names... Brandon and Jay... what about Mark? Btw, do you have a friend named Mark who plays guitar and smokes pot all day? :D

Piedude
08-30-2005, 06:53 AM
Wow, Dexter can predict the future through his songs. :D

He seemed to think so with the actual song "Conspiracy of One"

dexterisMYman
08-30-2005, 06:57 AM
email me
love always
thats so messed.

Bacterium
08-30-2005, 07:35 AM
what is "O.D.'d"?

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 07:42 AM
OD'd = had an overdose

Bacterium
08-30-2005, 07:43 AM
OD'd = had an overdose

aha.. thanks!

dextersgurl12966
08-30-2005, 08:47 AM
aha.. thanks!
you're 18 and dont know what O.D stands for?

princess
08-30-2005, 09:03 AM
i imagne the letters od aren't familiar to everyone seeing as overdose translates in to something different in another language. give him / her a break

clokey43
08-30-2005, 09:10 AM
ok so its pretty weird how some random lyrics relate to you but i wouldnt worry about it its not as if every offspring song will relate to yuou and will happen. Lol I mean seriously imagine beheaded lol

BuddyHolly
08-30-2005, 10:32 AM
A friend of mine's name is Mark and when he lived at home, plays guitar and smokes a lot of pot. Now he's hooked on speed and xtc.

dexterisMYman
08-30-2005, 10:44 AM
A friend of mine's name is Mark and when he lived at home, plays guitar and smokes a lot of pot. Now he's hooked on speed and xtc.
ha ha that kinda made me laugh alittle.

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 10:51 AM
... actually does anyone have a friend named Jamie who got pregnant and then... well, you know the story.

dexterisMYman
08-30-2005, 10:53 AM
well TKAA is kinda like the town i lived in for awhile. it was all nice then it got all fucked up. it's wierd because now when i hear the song i think about my little town.

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 10:54 AM
Well, most of the world is fucked up now anyway. My school was really great when I was there, and now it's all fucked up too.

dexterisMYman
08-30-2005, 10:55 AM
dude its crazy in that little town. im there now cuz my grandma lives there and i dont have internet so i come down here to get on the internet. yeah the world is pretty fucked up know.

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Fucked up it is, indeed. Nowadays, I use so many times the expression "The kids aren't alright"... you can't even imagine! In this weekend, one of my female friends told me she found out she was pregnant... she's like 18 years old... and she's gonna have a baby... and she's in a fucked up situation... dammit, I can't believe this world.

dexterisMYman
08-30-2005, 11:01 AM
yeah its just crazy. expecially in america. i mean bush fucked things up more then they already were. i mean things were messed up before him but not as bad.